It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most implausible conspiracy theory you have heard?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

That you are actually who you are named as.

If you are in some strange turn of events actually Mahmoud, than I must say I am impressed with your new found English capability!

No, it makes perfect sense: Mahmoud's favorite conspiracy theory is that gay people actually exist.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
David Icke's claim that Willie Nelson and the late Boxcar Willie...both country singers and song writers, are actually NWO/ Illuminati Reptillians that eat the missing children on milk cartons and use their music and lyrics to perpetuate the efforts of a One World Government.

Not making this up...really. In fact, half way through david Icke's book and after having read this... I threw the book into the trash.

Hey, keep your hands off my Willie!!!

You're just in denial...there's help available ;D

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Crop circles

The idea that aliens are trying to communicate with us by by making cryptic patterns in fields at night during summertime.

edit on 25-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Aww you have to do better than that... Some of these are so detailed and complex and appear in hours. If I had to pick a conspiracy theory that didn't have much verifiable evidence id have to go with the Moon landing. The rest have plenty of evidence to be somewhat plausible..

U
edit on 26-12-2011 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
1. my birth certificate is traded on the stock market.

2. that the government is organized and effective enough to monitor millions of Americans and torture them via brain waves.

3. that anyone is coming to save us (Jeebus, Aliens ect).

4. that the queen eats babies for breakfast and takes off her human suit to sleep.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Obama winning another term

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The surpression of overunity devices.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
David Icke's claim that Willie Nelson and the late Boxcar Willie...both country singers and song writers, are actually NWO/ Illuminati Reptillians that eat the missing children on milk cartons and use their music and lyrics to perpetuate the efforts of a One World Government.

Not making this up...really. In fact, half way through david Icke's book and after having read this... I threw the book into the trash.

Hey, keep your hands off my Willie!!!

You got half way through? That's an accomplishment! I have it for over 7 months now and I haven't reached further then page 100. It have thrown it into the garbage numerous times, only to take it out again. For some reason I'd like to finish it first. I once read a few pages out of it to a friend, he was literally terrified. lol

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Can honestly say I have never heard of the spam smoothe theory... Glad I don't eat spam... In fact I eat so much junk food I would probably make a disgusting smoothe... Just a bit of info for any human liquifying beings out there reading this.
Or maybe you prefer a junk food junkie seeing we are talking spam here, in that case i'm a health nut and only eat organic...

The whole alien probing thing always made me laugh. They travel around the universe sticking things up sentient beings rear ends... If they can travel through the vastness of space I doubt our inner colon is very interisting to them. Love the line in the movie "Paul". "What do you people think we are doing? Harvisting farts?"

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

The 2nd most unlikely conspiracy theory is that the military and the government somehow mastered the 9/11 events, and managed to keep it secret. I was in the military, and things never truly stay hidden (especially not a plan as unwieldy and large as 9/11.)

Which is why it is even being discussed.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This doesn't include nearly impossible theories (e.g. time traveling leprachauns killed JFK) merely implausible - things that people have researched put a lot of time into and have some amount of traction on the internet but strike me as implausible:

3. RFK killed Marilyn Monroe himself, or was present at the scene of her death
2. There was an unseen hand that unleashed the Arab Spring (vs. it being a popular uprising among people)
1. Iraq was about Saddam discovering Alien technology or being in communication with Aliens.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What is the most implausible conspiracy theory you have heard?

You asked. 9/11.

I answer.

Next.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh I also read a conspiracy theory that Jesus was killed by a dinosaur. Now that one might just nudge all the 9/11 ones from first place.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landru
2. There was an unseen hand that unleashed the Arab Spring (vs. it being a popular uprising among people)

Actually this is exactly what happened ... but anyway ...

Hollow Earth
Religions
Outlandish phylosophies ... like there is no distance, no time and that kind of bs written by drugged out people ...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The most implausible (conspiracy or not) theory i have ever heard is the idea that citizens in Europe and the US think that our elected gouverments are still in control of the planet and its resources/people.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I found one I read by John Lear about the f-19. He claimed that it was possible for a plane to be keep secret for 20 something years because of the fact that the people involved in it were so honorable. lol. Yet in order for him to get the info on the subject "Alot" of these honorable people had to of broken their silence. Is this the craziest thing i've seen or read? No of course not. But having your defense as to why its still secret contradict the fact that you even know about it is pretty wacky in my book.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Chargeit because: spelled Plane plan

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Probably the funniest one, too.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

They let me marry an 039 series btw.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: btw

...impressive....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahmoudAhmadinejad
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Like this one?

yeah can't really figure out what that one is trying to say... \\ahem\\...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Women are feeding us "seeds" and are conspiring against men in an effort to control the world.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A couple more:

1. Jackie Kennedy killed JFK

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. The REAL identity of Jack the Ripper:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join