It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by be4peace

If we are wrong and Iran does have Nuclear weapons and uses one of them......then the apology written means? If a Nations leader states that he wishes to destroy a Nation and its people with a Nuclear Weapon as the Iranian leader has stated many times then......we just accuse our leadership of being war mongering people hating destroyers......As an American man who loves mankind,I find it sad that people would be happy to destroy another people even with mutually assured destruction as would a nuclear launch cause....
As a leader of a nation, you are called to protect your people and another leader threatens you with death as soon as possible(after an acquired nuke),so you just wait for him to do it?
I have read alot of your opinions for the last couple of years and have found this conspiratorial sight to be so wrought with anti Semitic anti American propaganda it is sickening.....Yes I am willing to fight the NWO in a heartbeat and we may have to in the USA......but Im sick of the apologetic BS anti US crap on here.....Long Live the United States and its awesome people...and if you don't like it, who cares , stick it!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There is so much back patting and so little constructive work on this site.

Yes its sad what the war machine is doing and we all feel bad. But do you really think an Iranian who has had his house bombed out and and family killed gives a sh!t what an American thinks?

If you Actually felt bad about the situation as you say you do then start a revolution to stop the criminals from engaging in criminal activity. Instead of making a post on a forum and feel like your conscious is clean. Are you forgetting that is was YOUR lack of action when the warning sighs were apparent that you did nothing and that is what has lead us to this path??? When people were telling you about the corrupt government 15 years ago wasnt it mainstream America that labeled them nuts and crackpots???

Well looks like the chickens have come home to roost.

So if you actually do feel what you say you feel, quit all the back slapping and get off your collective asses. Revolution is the only thing that will save you. Peaceful protest has failed because the elite dont care about peace. You have to fight fire with fire. Unit now or die alone.

But i know you're weak and scared and confused. Just the way they have been molding you for the past 40 odd years. When they are done with the world you will be next. Time is running out.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanrak77

Where the hell is your source? Do you have magical evidence that there is an attack about to take place? Because it seems to me you are writing Anti American propaganda thats not been posted on any major news website.

I've been wondering that myself. I was watching the news a few minutes ago and they didn't say anything about this.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I always lurk on this site but never log in.
But this thread prompted me to do so and post.
I love you TC you are a real human being.

Peace to you all.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The title is a little misconstrued, America will not "destroy" Iran with ought being completely destroyed themselves. Iran is not some ratty middle eastern country that is easily steam rolled...its heavily armed, it has strong allies and is almost completely self sustained.
Good luck America, you're going to need it.
Just don't bring the fight to Australia, we don't want your BS here.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
To the op:

It one of them, it's me Or them, you or me. I love yOu all and I always will. I promise.

ALS

Sorry I'm drunk, but still I love you all merry new old crimbo
edit on 25-12-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: I

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have known some Iranian people ,they were very gentle, loving ,cultured and soulful and generous

if Iran is full of people like this, it makes me very sad to see this happen

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have friends from Iran and have spoken to them about this sort of thing. Whenever I mention their government, they just roll their eyes and groan, kind of like how us Americans do when someone mentions the debt.

From what I hear from them and their family, they are all very much opposed to any war or even the nuclear program. And on the news, Iran is made out to be an eastern, 3rd world nation, but they are actually very westernized.

But after talking to them, I always walk away with the impression that the only people who want this war are the governments. The people just want peace. I say if they truly want war, to have the governments fight them themselves. This would never happen, but it would be a solution.
edit on 25-12-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So the official story NOW is Iran was behind 9/11?! Truly unbelievable....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I sign this, and denounce any act of aggression against the sovereign nation of Iran.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I got a thread shutdown for asking the American people to march
to their capital, and demand the end.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is truely sad. Both myself and my husband watched this for the last few months, realising that something was going to happen.
This is such a sad excuse now, and this I watch with total and utter disgust in the American Gov and their greed.

I honestly think now is the time for the American People to stand up. Its blatant propaganda and use 9/11 as a terror tool has now gone too far. You really do need to tell you Gov now that this is no longer acceptable and that you now about their lies and that they should stop using their OWN people to forward their own agendas. Time to stop them. Time to stop the murder of civilians in other counties for nothing but pure gain...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarksThoughts
reply to post by illuminatislave

You are so wrong about the US it is not even within reality. We spent 9 years in Irag, spent well over 4,400 lives and countless wounded all around, spent 780 billion dollars. We took not one drop of Iraqi oil or treasure to pay for them to achieve freedom from oppression. We even left when a lawful government, voted into office by their own hands, asked us to leave! Explain to me and anyone else on this thread what in the Hell you are talking about?
We've done this countless times over the last 2 centuries. Read your history and quit listening to the Left and its stupid and wrong lies.

The above quote is beyond ignorant, and outright dishonest.

Another right wing war mongering shill spewing ignorance and deceit instead of being man enough to enlist. If you want to serve the elite and their wars for profit, please do so physically and not from behind your keyboard.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The People of America should follow the
Russian example.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by inivux
As an American, I willingly sign this thread. My peace be upon you.

As am american, I also COSIGN this Original Posters words.
The Citizens of America, that i know of, do not want, nor feel we can afford another war. And yet the Idiots harping for war are undaunted, not due to staunch resistance, but due to the success of their program of "lulling the masses to sleep." or "There's nothing we can do to stop them....ooh! Kim Kardashian's going to say something!" that seems to be the drug of choice.....

edit on 25-12-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Are you serious??? Soooooo a story has to be has to be posted on a main stream news source "pick your choice they are all the same" that has been proven to flat out lie to you over and over and over and over and over again in order to take any thing seriously??? What planet are you sirs from? Let me guess, the planet that spoon feeds you lies and you do not think for yourselves? Let me ask you a question? Do you ever and I mean EVER just turn off the tv and sit back and logically think for yourselves? But wait, i forget you need a government official to come out and tell you to think for yourselves.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper8541
reply to post by Thermo Klein

And just please do tell what you are doing about it other than hiding behind a blog on this forum...? Please dont call American's Spineless because I highly doubt you are doing anything other than posting from the safety of your house or Starbucks...

I've spoken with many of my Representatives over the years both via email, standard mail, and in-person at the Capital. I've supported reducing ignorance in one of the most powerful means we have - by communication! I share it when I see an outright lie, hidden agenda, or misdirection in our media.

When only a very small percentage of people make the effort to care the resultant implication is that we are spineless. It doesn't actually mean we're all spineless, it means that as a whole, we do not take the effort to care. Recently a Law was passed that allows our government to jail us for life without a trial... did the non-spineless masses get off their butts and go tear down the walls of each of our respective Capitals and the White House? Not a chance... we sat on our butts and did not a damn thing. I call that spineless.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
and i still dream of the day that the soldiers question the PTB on these inhuman actions.
S&F, good thread, i enjoyed it.

2nd line.
i wonder what would happen if we declare war on Iran and the soldiers DENY to go in.
edit on 25-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauten

Thank you Pauten. Glad I helped inspire you to join in the conversation!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I will hand it to the Brain Cramps dictating foreign policy for the US.
After a few futile attempts to rally public opinion against Iran failed, they pulled out "ole reliable".

9-11

Still quite a few tards in the US who believe the Arab-Muslim story. And to these brain cramps, there all the same anyway.

So , Rinse and Repeat, Lets kill a few hundred more thousand for Cheney and the ole boy network.

9-11 for the Win.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join