It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
about OP....

Originally posted by Hanrak77
Where the hell is your source? Do you have magical evidence that there is an attack about to take place? Because it seems to me you are writing Anti American propaganda thats not been posted on any major news website.

the source was in the OP and the linked thread (which was front page news on ATS all day. But, here it is to save you two mouseclicks...

Bloomberg Press: U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

Our media has been promoting a war agenda many times in the last few months with stories such as this. In the past this has been used to rally support of the people; take it as you like.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think it's a bit foolish to underestimate Irans capabilities. China has already proven to be a much more technological war machine than we ever thought. This sub incident proved that.

China sub pops up in the middle of and American Fleet, leaving Military Chiefs red-faced.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that we are more advanced, indeed, the most advanced in the world. maybe we were, maybe we are not now. That is what arogance does to a country that becomes so big and powerful......it says to itself, I can't be beat and i am the best....and someone always teaches it a lesson. History proves this. Rome once thought as you do now. Every country these days, plays weak and actually has more than they lead others to believe. This is called international secrecy and it's the reason we have spies. Sun Tzu pointed the importance of this around 500BC. I'm pretty sure most advanced countries have this down to a science by now. Iran has known of our satellites and google earth and the most obvious American technologuy for years now. Do you really think they are going to build real nuclear warhead material above ground? Isnt it more likely that they not only have nukes already, but maybe something waiting in the wings ready for deployment at anytime when stricken by a monsterous country, such as America? We all learned that from Hitler in ww2....If you have technology that will kill standing armies by the millions.....you keep your mouth shut about it at least until you have conquered the other countries and the product is completed. I just don't think we need to underestimate anyone at this point...for when you do, usually, someone always learns a lesson.

It certainly appears that Iran is not threatened by us at all...I would question why not, considering all we have done lately. Not only that, but If America attacks Iran, we would have to deal with Russia, China, North Korea and all of the muslim countries we have pissed off recently, they will be emboldened when they see other countries like the aforementioned ones all gangin up against America.
It just seems a bit presumptuous to say, "I am terribly sorry Iran, but America is going to whip your but"
In fact it saound, well, just like something America would say.....and predictibility is a valuble tool for any enemy.
I mean, let's face it....haven't we heard this before....."America will kick your ass"? Yeah, in every Hollywood action movie. This is no movie. Iran is not like Iraq, it is far more advanced.
We have no idea just how advanced Iran really is really, but their behavior sugests that they aren't provoking us, yet are not afraid. This type of behavior is typical of someone so powerful that they need not bother with mudslinging accusations and name calling and threats. We will see in the near future which one they are. Quiet giant or another defiant rebel country who doesn't want to conform to the evil standards of an evil empire and thusly must die for it. We WILL attack them, no doubt, this has been in the works for years,.,.just ask the Rockefellers. They are behind it. It's really to democratize the whole middle east, so they will be more capitalistic, so they can "chip" the whole world into submission...thus controlling everyone by remote RFID and turning off your chip if you dont submit to their will. When turning off your chip you will no longer be able to sell or buy and you and your children will not eat, because the government will also own all of the farmland and vegetables and the ground is too poluted to plant in. The reason we are over there is not only for oil, I can tell you that.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have read all the posts so far and the bottom line is, the war machine is pre programmed ...........so all the words for or against the op will never appear on the war machine radar . So the one common denominator is that we are all
spectators on events yet to unfold , break out the popcorn and beer BECAUSE that is all we are.
We can have all the empathy in the world for future victims............ means nothing to the machine.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I really wish I could give a heartfelt apology, but it would be a big lie. See... what we (not the military) have not done, is enough to get the scumbags out of office and into prison for carrying out their masters illegal war plans the first time after 9/11.

I would hope that the Iranian people knew that as individual Americans, it's not the population as a whole who plots these evil plans. As a matter of fact, I personally don't know the smelly, stanky, lying ass, cowardly bastards who would choose to start another war (if this is where the ruling takes us one day). So it "ain't no we" in none of this mess as far as I'm concerned.

I know one thing though...we had better figure out a way to make sure none of this Bull#### comes to fruition BEFORE it's too late.

edit on 12/25/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It is well that war is so terrible. We should grow too fond of it.
Robert E. Lee

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Wonderful post and I agree with everything there! What good is our $60 million fighter jet when it falls from the sky as a paperweight...

just a little picture from Ip Man 2 (a great martial arts movie about Bruce Lee's teacher). Relevance being the finesse and intelligence of the smaller guy can sometimes beat the big bully angry guy.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yea, how else do you think we're going to maintain our "low gas prices". It's always been about the oil. So 911 is the catalyst for the attack?! A little too late there Uncle Sam. We are like hardcore junkies robbing and looting for the good stuff. I can't wait for the world to run out, I really can't.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think the Original Poster has much more research to do. This is my honest opinion. There is very little in the Original post that i agree with. I am here just to voice my opinion. The Iranian people are human beings , however , their government slaughters them when they try and protest.

Their government is becoming more and more dangerous. Their government support and maintain radical terrorist organizations that kill random people in masses whether they are Muslim or another religion.

It is a Radical government.

I wish people would stop saying it is just about the Oil. Oil is but one reason. Though it is a reason .. obviously. America at this moment in time has more than enough Oil under our country to maintain our own population for around 300 years .
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Then he should have said "American helicopters", and not used the name of my people.

It is bad enough our name has been usurped by the military/industrial complex and attached to such a device.

I've had to face the prejudices and lies spread about my people wherever in the world I've wandered. I've actually have foreigners jump back from me when I told them I was Apache, based upon the image they've gotten from Hollywood westerns.

It is far too easy for people to make the link to the people, not the machine.
Flippin eck when were the apache's last in a western hollywood film must be 40 years at least those films must have left an indelible impression after all those times.Actually as an aside i was actually proud to be an Apache when we played out as kids so i think there are also a lot of positive racial aspects carried forward were not all hoodwinked by hollywood propaganda

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm not so sure OP. I wouldn't be surprised if we attack Iran and China/Russia bombs us all to hell. Of course we will send our own booms and bangs aswell. I believe this to be the beginning of what will turn into a nuclear war or something of the sort that many people have been anticipating. Us attacking Iran just doesn't sit right with me, I get this really bad feeling we are biting off more than we can chew. Wow, funny I decided to post on this subject and my screen rattles... 4.5 quake just struck northeastern Iran.. the bomb has been dropped!

edit on 25-12-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Both political parties are pushing to attack Iran. If you don't want to be a hypocrite, you have to stop voting for the people (the parties) that want perpetual war. Stop funding them too.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Phenomium

Wonderful post and I agree with everything there! What good is our $60 million fighter jet when it falls from the sky as a paperweight...

just a little picture from Ip Man 2 (a great martial arts movie about Bruce Lee's teacher). Relevance being the finesse and intelligence of the smaller guy can sometimes beat the big bully angry guy.

I have been meaning to watch that movie....but I hate reading while I am trying to watch a movie. Wish it were dubbed like the old martial arts movies. Ill check it out anyway, now that you have pointed it out. You have peaked my curiosity. but yeah, that photo says exactly what I am trying to say, ego can, and more often does, destroy the one who owns it. There may be a few battles won, such is the reason for the ego....but someone ALWAYS comes along that's better...ask Mike Tyson, right? This is why the Bible said "Pride cometh before a great fall".
edit on 25-12-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer

after seeing videos of american apaches blowing people to bits for no good reason, after hearing about the effects of the american global military efforts, it makes me sick to think of yet another nation (iran) preparing to endure horrible american atrocities for the good of a few despicable people. if americans really thought about the deaths of REAL PEOPLE that their government causes, if we could just never forget how precious life is, then i don't think we would stand for another round of mass murder.

Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

Apaches fought a long horrendous war protecting their families, their lands, and their freedom, but were outnumbered by American psychopaths who got paid by other psychos for our children's scalps.

We stood for freedom and family.

I take your post as a severe insult to me and my ancestors so brutally murdered and deported from our homelands, and demand an apology for your thoughtless characterization.

Im pretty sure he was talking about helicopters, not native americans...

Take a chill pill and read a post twice...
edit on 25/12/11 by Romekje because: seems more peopple had the same reply so it makes my post redundant but still... sjeees

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
Iran is not Iraq. They will fight back a thousand fold what Iraq did. They are not a defenseless lamb going to the slaughter.
edit on 12/25/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

Iran will fall faster than Iraq did. Aren't we already destroying strategic assets in Iran already? Haven't we already intercepted military supplies heading into Iran by sea and air?

They have no air force. No navy.

they've exhausted their small arms/rpg's smuggling them into Iraq/Afghanistan the past few years.

The Globalists will over run Iran and decimate them in mere hours. Manifest Destiny/ The Holy War/White mans conquest won't stop at Iran.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I agree 100%. I am sure the make up of Iran is just like any other country. Meaning. You have those that believe, those that don't. Those that side with Gov, those that don't. Straights & Gays, Religious or not. They have those with and those without. The have good folks & bad folks. Some are progressive some are living in the past.

Bottom line is they are a people, good or bad, Muslim or Christian or Jew. It matters not. I am sure most of the folks in Iran want what we want, to be able to provide & take care of their children and the hope their children have better lives than they did . It's what every parent wants...

Iran I am sorry to say is just next on the list. I would imagine in their minds it's the crusades all over again.. But Iran will fight back, they will be the first real Army the US has faced that has the ability to do some real damage.
Sort of neat as to how the troops leave Iraq, and the courts here declare Iran was involved in 911.

Who's next ? Maybe Jamaica at least their 420 friendly.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

And yet another American warmonger trumping his chest about how "we are gonna run over that puny little country"

And you people wonder why the world resents your country?

next to that i can clearly remember "you people" saying the same about Iraq (which was attacked under false assumptions too), last time i checked American troops are still dropping like flies there from guerilla attacks.

I agree with the OP but seeing Americans make these kind of comments OVER AND OVER AGAIN just makes it harder and harder to take you guys serious in any shape or form.

I despise your attitude

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey where was everyone here when the green movement protests in the summer of 2009 was trying to get Ahmadinejad Out for Stealing the Election People on here where saying all kinds of Stuff claiming Bush stole the elections. But NOT ONE WORD on here about Ahmadinejad stealing Irans election If we supported the student protests like we did the other ones that came after this Maybe we wont be here now.
edit on 25-12-2011 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
No one has wrote about the real bully that runs America. It is a country with close to 400 nukes on land and on the high seas. We do all the dirty work for.this small country that keeps on stealing land from people that they have killed and imprisened since 1947. The same country that had some thing to do with 911.
Half of Obamas cabinet has duel citizenship from this country. The same country that threatens to nuke America and All other countrys with world power if they are attacked. Now this is were the evil comes from. Like I all ways say to people do the math it all adds up

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer

after seeing videos of american apaches blowing people to bits for no good reason, after hearing about the effects of the american global military efforts, it makes me sick to think of yet another nation (iran) preparing to endure horrible american atrocities for the good of a few despicable people. if americans really thought about the deaths of REAL PEOPLE that their government causes, if we could just never forget how precious life is, then i don't think we would stand for another round of mass murder.

Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

Apaches fought a long horrendous war protecting their families, their lands, and their freedom, but were outnumbered by American psychopaths who got paid by other psychos for our children's scalps.

We stood for freedom and family.

I take your post as a severe insult to me and my ancestors so brutally murdered and deported from our homelands, and demand an apology for your thoughtless characterization.
Here's a person that needs to get out more often

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join