It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The people of Iran are good people but their government wants an Islamic Caliphate and wants to destroy Israel and the west. So don't apologize too much. We mean no harm to the people of Iran but unfortunately they are held hostage to an insane leader. They tried awhile ago to overthrow him and we gave them no help. So now the people's of both countries are threatened because of him. It's sad but it's wrong to condemn America for wanting to defend the western world against this nut. We could have done more sooner, but we didn't. But we can't do nothing now.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

That's a fair point...

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
~ Albert Einstein

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Say what you will, I'm neither for nor against this possible war. On principal I must be against it, but on passion, I grow ill to the presence of a powerful theocracy.

To me, there is no right or wrong answer. Obviously a war is bad, but is that war able to be stopped? When America collapses for a decade or two for its ignorance, will Iran move to slaughter millions of people? So who is the right, and who is the wrong.

Sure, Iran hasn't attacked anyone in a long time, but then again, Russia never really invaded Europe before the soviets.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

www.youtube.com...

Watch this video, it shows an Iranian's wearing a shirt with an American flag and praising the people of America in the center of Tehran...Iranians like America, the problem is the government in Iran and the IRG.

There is always a portion though that hates something or everything that wish bad things to happen to people.

And American's are not lazy spineless people, that comment was made out of self hate or ignorance.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

And just please do tell what you are doing about it other than hiding behind a blog on this forum...? Please dont call American's Spineless because I highly doubt you are doing anything other than posting from the safety of your house or Starbucks...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
I agree. I also apologize. But, we, as in the people who agree with the op, should also be pleading to Russia and China to not kill us all when they wish to retaliate on behalf of the deceased Iran, because we all know thats what is going to occur. So please, China, Russia, spare my life when my government makes a huge mistake of emperical power. I do not wish to say goodbye to this world in such horrible fashion.

Dont be such a coward, support your country and fellow men at arms. Crying like a baby to a people who would take your head within a heartbeat is pathetic. Grow a pair for crying out loud.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
How are we really safe at home? hehe

reply to post by unworldly

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thank you OP! Yes, peace on earth! Enough of the darkness and fear. It is time for the pendelum to swing back! I'm tired (of it all)!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am not a war monger but i knew something on 2013!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

You are correct in your assessment that it is seldom the thinking or wrongs of the People of a nation that lead to war and conflict, it is the clear fault of a leadership minority that does. The most important point to retain and learn from what is virtually a foregone conclusion to the US v. Iran situation is that the whole of the fault lies not with the US, but with the crazed Islamic theocracy holding power in Iran. Holding back, wishing for peace by not responding to clear aggression, ignoring clear threats of violence towards the US and its allies has historically meant disaster and much more death and destruction than necessary. Read your history. Nations do not enjoy peace through weakness, they enjoy peace through massive strength and preparedness for war.
My hope is that our leadership will do what is necessary. This means that when we are forced to act it is done in such a massive effort, with plenty of our allies on hand, that it is over in days or weeks - not months or even years. This is what will save lives.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
That goes with us in UK too. As our government have also sold out to this Cabal who are destroying the good people of this world.
You only have to look at our part in the downfall of Libya.
Great thread !

Im from the UK and you are not speaking for the people so please don't pretend we all feel that way. Iran as far as i am concerned has what's coming to them.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

I'm curious how many Iranians you know? How many times you've visited Iran?

Have you ever sat in a room with a Muslim and a Jew and discussed holidays, daily life, education, medical benefits, what it means to wear a hijab or a burka?
(I have. My opinion is they are people just like I said in the OP)

Do you really have to actually sit next to them in the age of the internet to see what they are about?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I support this thread. It's exactly how I feel about Iran. I have nothing against them and if the media would actually speak on the behalf of the civilians of Iran, most the world would know that the youth of Iran are sick and tired of the old ways of their government and in no way endorse terrorism! They want to live a normal life just like we do.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
"we're"

No way.
I have no hand in any of this,so I offer no apologies.
My codolences perhaps,but no sorries.

I can do nothing about where my tax dollars are spent.
And voting,ya ok...next.

I do not enlist into the millitary,as I do not perfer to kill innocent people who have never done me personally wrong,just becuase some dicks in Washington say its a good idea.
So I wont be taking part in any so-called wars.

So I wont be "apologising" for anything.

As for the OP,hats off to you for having a good heart,and a opinion.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNg

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

You are so wrong about the US it is not even within reality. We spent 9 years in Irag, spent well over 4,400 lives and countless wounded all around, spent 780 billion dollars. We took not one drop of Iraqi oil or treasure to pay for them to achieve freedom from oppression. We even left when a lawful government, voted into office by their own hands, asked us to leave! Explain to me and anyone else on this thread what in the Hell you are talking about?
We've done this countless times over the last 2 centuries. Read your history and quit listening to the Left and its stupid and wrong lies.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

Originally posted by godWhisperer

after seeing videos of american apaches blowing people to bits for no good reason, after hearing about the effects of the american global military efforts, it makes me sick to think of yet another nation (iran) preparing to endure horrible american atrocities for the good of a few despicable people. if americans really thought about the deaths of REAL PEOPLE that their government causes, if we could just never forget how precious life is, then i don't think we would stand for another round of mass murder.

Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

Apaches fought a long horrendous war protecting their families, their lands, and their freedom, but were outnumbered by American psychopaths who got paid by other psychos for our children's scalps.

We stood for freedom and family.

I take your post as a severe insult to me and my ancestors so brutally murdered and deported from our homelands, and demand an apology for your thoughtless characterization.

Do you realize that "American Apaches blowing people up" is a reference to the Apache helicopters and not Apache Indians?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
i am so tired..so very tired of all these wars we wage. since the towers it has been endless war based on lies. im so very tired and frustrated with it all...

So are all the muslim attacks world wide based on lies too? Im tired of the war as well but ill never surrender.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper8541

www.youtube.com...

Watch this video, it shows an Iranian's wearing a shirt with an American flag and praising the people of America in the center of Tehran...Iranians like America, the problem is the government in Iran and the IRG.

There is always a portion though that hates something or everything that wish bad things to happen to people.

And American's are not lazy spineless people, that comment was made out of self hate or ignorance.

Sigh. Yeah i'll concede that not all are like that. The same as in the U.S. how our government assrams other middle eastern countries and puts its nose in where it is not wanted despite our own people protesting these damned wars.

Personally i think the U.S. should have a nationwide vote anytime the president or congress wants to go to war or even invade other countries. In my opinion we don't even need all those 900+ bases world wide. We lose an estimated 3 trillion dollars a year keeping all those bases equipped, supplied and staffed when we really only should have 4 worldwide as a beachead.

An you know as well as i they are going to get involved with Syria and probably Pakistan as well as Iran. It's like these S.O.B.s want WWIII. never before have i ever seen so many people out for blood like this. I'm only 32, i didn't live through WWII or even Vietnam. So many people baying for blood.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Boy, I am sure glad that I got out of the Army earlier on this year...... Opened my eyes a little having been in (Aussie) and now out, but have seen so much happening in the world lately, its terrible, my love and prayers goes out to all who suffer unnecessarily.

Also hi all, im new here, been a ghost on the forum for a while thought I might make up an account and contribute.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Sypher209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I write this with passion and with a sad heart.

Dear people of Iran,

I am an American. I am a man with a family. I am not a Christian nor a Muslim nor a Jew.

Our news media has been making Iran out to be the enemy lately. I know we sold you weapons once upon a time, as well as sold weapons to Iraq. We use heinous means to be the world bully, the hegemonic leader and horder of money. We bomb countries and create media lies in those countries creating civil war and separation within the masses. We are the DESTROYERS of peace.

But when I say "We" I do not mean America.... I hope you continue reading to understand that the "we" I mention here is not Americans.... it is a War Machine. It is war for profit. "We" the people of America are NOT the ones who wish to attack you - to be honest I don't know ONE SINGLE PERSON who is for attacking Iran.

There is a rogue group of elite people (if you can call them that) who thrive on destroying other people; they are evil. They own the companies who make war equipment and they own the companies who rebuild and profit off war-torn countries - companies like Halliburton, Bechtel, Blackwater... If there is an enemy it is not the American people. Follow the money.

After reading this morning U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks (discussed in this ATS thread by WarJohn) I got sick to my stomach. I am very sorry, but the masses, the people of America are too spineless, weak, ignorant, and gullible followers of our corrupt mass media that "We" will not stop the attrocities committed in our country's name. For that I am deeply sorry. I urge you to take cover, move out, whatever it takes because you are about to meet the world's largest and most advanced military. I am so sorry.

I am sorry because I see you as people, as mothers and fathers and people working to pay for food, people with little babies, people who are straight or gay, competitive or kind, people with bills and maybe a car, struggling to wonder if you should stick with tradition or take off your hijab. I see you as PEOPLE just as I see my neighbors and friends as people. I wish you luck and warmth and Love from one person to another.

Where the hell is your source? Do you have magical evidence that there is an attack about to take place? Because it seems to me you are writing Anti American propaganda thats not been posted on any major news website.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join