It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There's nothing as inevitable as the inevitability of war, especially this next one.We've reached an ideological/econmic/religious hiatus, the Middle East is like a taught piece of cotton Israel are on a tight leash,Syria is about to implode,Iran appears to be s*** stirring for a fight knowing they have the tacit backing of China probably Russia.Being horribly pragmatic,things look bleak on the forecast-o-meter.History never remembers the puppets only the ones who pulled the strings

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I concur! I am so very sorry for coming war! We do not want this war, but our voice does not count in Fascist America!

God be with you all.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by inivux
As an American, I willingly sign this thread. My peace be upon you.

I as well sign this with sad heart, Here, Here.

second line

link   
reply to post by milkyway12

oh good, another "Iran expert"

Just one small personal fact for you... I have a coworker and friend who lived in Tehran for 36 years before coming to America. She has never, not once in her entire life, seen a person killed in the street. Attributing what you see on a few videos on YouTube and our propaganda-network "news" media to the whole is simply ignorance.

She plans on returning to Iran after finishing her PhD so she can be a therapist (Psychologist) there.

link   
I feel that Prophesy has allot to do with it.
Prophesies of Islam
Prophesies of the Jews
Prophesies of Judea Christianity
These 3 take it literal and thus wish to bring it upon the Human Race no matter the cost in the Blood Sacrifice.
Everyone feels it is their right to rule any and all of the Human Race and the resources within the Garden.
They are more then willing to listen to Abbadon in believing they are the chosen.
Making one special over another equates to destroying the other.
So as I stated in an earlier thread to this one the one right now at the present to Fear is FEAR.
But their day will come as with the rest who wished to rule this Planet.
They will fail.
All Empires fall. It's just that some last longer then others. That's really the only difference.
There will be a Nuclear War for once Humans devise a way of death they have to use it. They have to have it and it is really of no use if they don't use it in either MAD or for actual killing.
Now Iran has said that they wish to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth have they not?
Has any other country threaten out load besides NK the wishes to use any means possible to destroy another country?
Believe me you the USA will do whatever it takes in their arsenal to destroy whom ever they feel is a threat, just like ROME. Even if it means we all (99%) eat dirt in order to afford winning. Though the World maybe radiated afterwards the 1% have their underground Safe Zones to slowly die for the want to surface after 100 years in the Earth waiting for the half life.
The Nephlim hid underground till it was safe to surface as in Noah's time. They are still amongst us. They are the 1%. They will do the same but this time they will have to wait way longer to surface to no life on Earth that is inhabitable.
When Ivan meets GI Joe, Gi Joe will have the Chinks to face also.
I saw a Great Flash and it was the same as when I died. It will be one Great Big Flash bang and then no more.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

"Don't be fooled by the Arabs and their crying for having a bad leader because as you can see all Arab nations are killing their leaders so it's safe to say they are setting the stage for what will be the dawn of "Chaos" on earth. Israel still wants you all to believe that Iran should be bombed, hm-mm, sounds like a recipe for world destruction to me. So if your all pro war and you follow your leaders know this "Shia fight and die for ALLAH" whereas Iraq and the rest of the Arab nations fight out of fear of their leaders and what will happen. Iraqi troops were handing the Americans their guns for a free lunch in Iraq, but we would rather die for ALLAH"

link   
Wow....another "We are about to attack Iran and I am 100% sure". I bet it still doesn't happen. Like the hundreds of topics exactly like this before it.

edit on 25-12-2011 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

link   
Those of us who watch can see the U.S. controlled media ramping up anti-Iran rhetoric in prelude to a military attack by the U.S. government. This has been going on for a year or more and is increasing. People of Iran please understand that the people of the United States harbor no ill will toward you. The war that may follow will be an act of a government and its puppeteers that have escaped our control.

link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
The title is a little misconstrued, America will not "destroy" Iran with ought being completely destroyed themselves. Iran is not some ratty middle eastern country that is easily steam rolled...its heavily armed, it has strong allies and is almost completely self sustained.
Good luck America, you're going to need it.
Just don't bring the fight to Australia, we don't want your BS here.

Lol. Who said america was going to destroy them? Were not the ones you need to be worried about, Israel is. They will use nukes if they think they need to, so what i would do if i were Iran, is bow down and kiss their asses and give them what they want in the interest of survival because they have enough nukes to make all of Iran uninhabitable for 10,000 years.

The U.S. would never use our nuclear arsenal unless someone unleashed theirs on us first, in which our government would spray the enemy nation with the 2000 warheads we got waiting for the launch command. Israel on the otherhand? They worship at the church of Pre-emptive strike which means they hit you before you become a threat and hit them first. These Zionists don't play around and theyre crazy, you don't want a crazy person with his finger on the big red button.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The fate of Iran rests with the sentiments of Russia and China, in my opinion. Europe usually avoids military confrontation with the u.s. but Russia and China are less predictable.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by Drezden
Iran is not Iraq. They will fight back a thousand fold what Iraq did. They are not a defenseless lamb going to the slaughter.
edit on 12/25/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

Iran will fall faster than Iraq did. Aren't we already destroying strategic assets in Iran already? Haven't we already intercepted military supplies heading into Iran by sea and air?

They have no air force. No navy.

they've exhausted their small arms/rpg's smuggling them into Iraq/Afghanistan the past few years.

The Globalists will over run Iran and decimate them in mere hours. Manifest Destiny/ The Holy War/White mans conquest won't stop at Iran.

I'm sorry, but I have to call ignorance when I see it and that is pure ignorance, same as the OP using "we are about to destroy you".

Iran has the most powerful military in the middle east (israel not included). When we invaded Iraq a lot of their soldiers were not loyal to Saddam's government, there was barely any fight to speak of, soldiers abandoned their posts and surrendered without firing a shot by the tens of thousands.

Iran has no trust in the U.S. especially after seeing what the U.S. has done in Iraq and Afghanistan recently. Those soldiers will not surrender and they will fight to the death with everything they have to defend their country.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by qver74
The fate of Iran rests with the sentiments of Russia and China, in my opinion. Europe usually avoids military confrontation with the u.s. but Russia and China are less predictable.

China has already said if NATO or the U.S. messes with Pakistan they would start WWIII. Possibly a veiled threat but one thing is for certain, someone is hell bent on having WWIII so he can pick up the pieces and rule the world. Christians call him the anti-christ, muslim call him the Dajjal. If theres one thing i am certain of it is that MF'er is walking this planet right now because Chaos follows him around like a bunch of little kids chasing an ice cream truck.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
[...]
Their government is becoming more and more dangerous. Their government support and maintain radical terrorist organizations that kill random people in masses whether they are Muslim or another religion.

It is a Radical government.

[...]

You could say the same about the US, the only difference being that their radical terrorist organisation that kills random people in masses is the military. So, the only difference between the military and a terrorist organisation is the gear they use to blow people to pieces.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well if you want to spend years funding terrorists at some point what goes around has to come around.

Why don't you go to Iran and show a protests of support? Perhaps they'll put you in the line of fire in the hope that your countrymen won't attack them. Just like the Iraqis did with the bleeding hearts who went to Iraq to show support for Iraq.

You won't be welcomed with open arms. Most likely you'll just show up on youtube minus your head.
edit on 25-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Bravo I could not have said it better myself.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Well if you want to spend years funding terrorists at some point what goes around has to come around.

Why don't you go to Iran and show a protests of support? Perhaps they'll put you in the line fo fire in the hope that your countrymen won't attack them. Just like the Iraqis did with the bleeding hearts who went to Iraq to show suppoer for Iraq.

You won't be welcomed with open arms. Most likely you'll just show up on youtube minus your head.
edit on 25-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

Yep, thats pretty much what i was thinking. Dying without my head attached to my body seems a little...distasteful and would probably give me one hell of a felling of vertigo seeing my body laying across the room.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by Pervius

And yet another American warmonger trumping his chest about how "we are gonna run over that puny little country"

And you people wonder why the world resents your country?

next to that i can clearly remember "you people" saying the same about Iraq (which was attacked under false assumptions too), last time i checked American troops are still dropping like flies there from guerilla attacks.

I agree with the OP but seeing Americans make these kind of comments OVER AND OVER AGAIN just makes it harder and harder to take you guys serious in any shape or form.

I despise your attitude

Way to discriminate against all over a few. I despise your attitude. BTW The Dutch troops served in Afghanistan as well so talk to YOUR leaders.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think we're in that twighlight zone this year when you know somehow your due a 'BREAKING NEWS' one of those breaking news bulletins that is resevredf or the likes of a 9/11,asassination of a king/pres' news coup, 'Israel launches blitzkrieg on Iranian installations with US backing' .Am i being alarmist/portential?maybe .Nature of the beast.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Why don't you go to Iran and show a protests of support? Perhaps they'll put you in the line fo fire in the hope that your countrymen won't attack them. Just like the Iraqis did with the bleeding hearts who went to Iraq to show suppoer for Iraq.

edit on 25-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

That's a surprising post. I honestly can't think of a single news story about a terrorist that has originated from Iran and harmed an American. I'm sure someone can find one if they look hard-enough but I believe Iran has extremely low rate of producing terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join