It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I truly hope we don't go after Iran, I hope (maybe naively) that we are able as americans to voice that we have had enough murder in our name. We don't buy into that we're the good guys anymore. If we americans fail to stand up or if our leaders fail to listen if we do, I apologize and wish the people of Iran peace and protection.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
WHat do you Mean no one writes about it. I See lots of posts about the so called evil Jews I mean "Zionist".

Originally posted by binkyrocks
No one has wrote about the real bully that runs America. It is a country with close to 400 nukes on land and on the high seas. We do all the dirty work for.this small country that keeps on stealing land from people that they have killed and imprisened since 1947. The same country that had some thing to do with 911.
Half of Obamas cabinet has duel citizenship from this country. The same country that threatens to nuke America and All other countrys with world power if they are attacked. Now this is were the evil comes from. Like I all ways say to people do the math it all adds up

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Pfft. It's really easy for you to act so sympathetic towards them while you're cozy & safe at home on American soil.

Go hike along their border, and casually step a foot or two over on their side of the line; then, after enduring whatever they decide to do to you--over a course of months or years--come back and share with us how sympathetic you are towards them.

There is a pretty stark difference between a country that is practically invaded by illegal aliens--and gives them jobs and protection--and a country that treats outsiders as unwelcome spies and criminals.

You've made it clear which side you support.
edit on 25-12-2011 by unworldly because: grammar
Pfft...just like those spies that were caught in Iran?! all the beautiful mountains in the world, those three clowns decide to hike near Iran. Yeah right! Sounds like you support the world police status. Obviously not a Ron Paul supporter. LOL!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by qver74

Originally posted by steveknows
Well if you want to spend years funding terrorists at some point what goes around has to come around.

Why don't you go to Iran and show a protests of support? Perhaps they'll put you in the line fo fire in the hope that your countrymen won't attack them. Just like the Iraqis did with the bleeding hearts who went to Iraq to show suppoer for Iraq.

You won't be welcomed with open arms. Most likely you'll just show up on youtube minus your head.
edit on 25-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

That's a surprising post. I honestly can't think of a single news story about a terrorist that has originated from Iran and harmed an American. I'm sure someone can find one if they look hard-enough but I believe Iran has extremely low rate of producing terrorists.
Mmmmm i dont think the Iranian 'Quds' force producing E.F.P'S can be described as innocent boy scouts ere try this :-

"Iranian-Made IEDs Are the Most Deadly U.S. Forces Have Seen, and Their Use Is on the

The most deadly improvised explosive devices being used against U.S. soldiers in Iraq continue to come from Iran, and Iran continues to provide more tactical training, according to explosive experts working with the U.S. military.

The Iranian-made devices are known as EFPs, or Explosively Formed Projectiles. When exploded, the copper disc center becomes a molten liquid bullet that can penetrate the thickest armor the United States has.

Earlier this month, CIA Director General Michael Hayden told the Senate Select Intelligence Committee that the EFPs from Iran cause more casualties on an incident-for-incident basis than any other type of improvised explosive device.

EFPs are coming from Iran. They are being used against our forces," said Hayden. "They are capable of defeating some of our heaviest armor."

ABC News first reported on the use of EFPs last March when U.S. officials told ABC News that they discovered the link to Iran via tell-tale manufacturing signatures -- certain types of machine-shop welds and material indicating they are built by the same bomb factory."

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Dear Iran,

If the time ever comes in which you do strike back at the U.S., please choose your targets wisely. Targeting areas populated with American citizens will serve no good as we have no say in this and are SICK of wars. Please go after the DEVILS who love war and NOT the people who wish for it to STOP.

edit on 25-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Where are these devils at?
The Pentagon? CIA hq? FBI? The White House? Denver International Airport? Area 51?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I agree with this as well.

We also have no control over who gets elected, because they put their "men" in the spotlight for us to pick from.

Obama is Bush 2.0 that is warmonger, a liar, a Wall Street Puppet and Corporate Puppet.

I take no responsibility in their actions and they alone will have to face God for the wicked crimes they have been committing throughout the world in "our name"

link   
reply to post by inivux

what worries me is the fact that the media are more or less using the same crap they used during the run up to iraq. what worries me more is that people are swallowing it.

link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Have you paid attention to the history of Iran? Have you heard of Operation Ajax??

Wikipedia

"In 1953 US President Dwight D. Eisenhower authorized Operation Ajax. The operation was successful, and Mosaddegh was arrested on 19 August 1953. The coup was the first time the US had openly overthrown an elected, civilian government.[110]"

This was because Iran decided to nationalize their oil. Their leader was enormously popular because of this. After that staged coup, Iran has been a political mess ever since, compliments of good old US foreign policy driven by monetary greed.

Now after reading that, can you still be serious about your post??
edit on 25-12-2011 by empireoflizards because: added sentence

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Nice thread. But unlike you I don't lay claim to the word we. The only we is the mouse in their pocket. None of this criminal, murdering bunch of psychopaths and I have anything in common and I personally reject the insanity in my name. Its not we it is they. Proof is when they named the US a battleground and are putting into place their red and blue plans in their FEMA contracts. Blue with protection responders and red means the rest of us. I feel sorry for what the Globalists are about to do to almost everyone on the planet including Iran. The only ones that would even have a possibility to stop the destruction are we the American people.

I had to quote You in full. You are so right.

To all who would end the War Supplier insanity, I entreat You to inform everyOne that We CAN remove profit as motive for war by the means of free energy - one aspect of electrogravitics, a science hidden in black ops for over 50 years. Call for its release. Flood the planet with free energy and money (used to account for meaningful energy expended) will become moot, and thus the profit motive will vanish.

For more, I invite all My fellow ATSers to read My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am a follower of Jesus Christ but to Iran i hold no hatred at all. Congress and Obama are liaers possessed of demons and I hate them all .. They know i speak the truth as they continue to lie .. American is a very sick country full of dumb down sheeple who eat constantly ... My God will bring all of humanity to its knees as every tongue and every nation shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord .. Prepare to drop Satan ..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by qver74

Originally posted by steveknows
Well if you want to spend years funding terrorists at some point what goes around has to come around.

Why don't you go to Iran and show a protests of support? Perhaps they'll put you in the line fo fire in the hope that your countrymen won't attack them. Just like the Iraqis did with the bleeding hearts who went to Iraq to show suppoer for Iraq.

You won't be welcomed with open arms. Most likely you'll just show up on youtube minus your head.

That's a surprising post. I honestly can't think of a single news story about a terrorist that has originated from Iran and harmed an American. I'm sure someone can find one if they look hard-enough but I believe Iran has extremely low rate of producing terrorists.

That's a suprising response. You haven't read my post and don't understand the term "funding". Must be that suprising action of mentally editing what you don't want to read.

Oh and while you're being suprised you might want to have a look at this. Just try to not edit it with your mind. You'll be suprised at what you might learn.

www.brookings.edu...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
(s&f)

Much apologies to the people if it becomes a reality and in hopes it does not...

~Signed by husband and myself.
edit on 25-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

love the title, but so true..I just like to say as an American, I have nothing to do with this..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Absolutely wonderful thread... That would just be an atrocity if we went after them.....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone might see this besides me, but it seems that the op is determined to ruin whatever hours are left in Christmas, one way or another, coming in the side door or how ever he can get audience and a platform. You just can't see people have a nice day without trying to fulfill your agenda of being a bummer......sad!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
when the topic came up on ATS earlier this week of Iran now being the people behind 9/11 i couldnt believe my eyes... so now 9/11 is going to be swapped for every country at will now is it? This is ridiculous. It needs to end. People of America need to stand up to this. Isn't it ironic that after all this time, 2012 might just be the beginning of the world war 3 after all

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hopefully all the people of America who dont want anymore wars can get out and vote for Ron Paul and they will get their wish.

Vote for anyone else and Iran and Syria will be bombarded soon enough and thousands upon thousands will die.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

this isn't Facebook... if you don't wanna hear about things like this on Christmas maybe you should stay off ATS

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
/signed OP

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

Originally posted by godWhisperer

after seeing videos of american apaches blowing people to bits for no good reason, after hearing about the effects of the american global military efforts, it makes me sick to think of yet another nation (iran) preparing to endure horrible american atrocities for the good of a few despicable people. if americans really thought about the deaths of REAL PEOPLE that their government causes, if we could just never forget how precious life is, then i don't think we would stand for another round of mass murder.

Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

Apaches fought a long horrendous war protecting their families, their lands, and their freedom, but were outnumbered by American psychopaths who got paid by other psychos for our children's scalps.

We stood for freedom and family.

I take your post as a severe insult to me and my ancestors so brutally murdered and deported from our homelands, and demand an apology for your thoughtless characterization.

Uh.... U.S. army "apache" attack helicopters
D'oh...facepalm

edit on 25-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join