It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+287 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I write this with passion and with a sad heart.

Dear people of Iran,

I am an American. I am a man with a family. I am not a Christian nor a Muslim nor a Jew.

Our news media has been making Iran out to be the enemy lately. I know we sold you weapons once upon a time, as well as sold weapons to Iraq. We use heinous means to be the world bully, the hegemonic leader and horder of money. We bomb countries and create media lies in those countries creating civil war and separation within the masses. We are the DESTROYERS of peace.

But when I say "We" I do not mean America.... I hope you continue reading to understand that the "we" I mention here is not Americans.... it is a War Machine. It is war for profit. "We" the people of America are NOT the ones who wish to attack you - to be honest I don't know ONE SINGLE PERSON who is for attacking Iran.

There is a rogue group of elite people (if you can call them that) who thrive on destroying other people; they are evil. They own the companies who make war equipment and they own the companies who rebuild and profit off war-torn countries - companies like Halliburton, Bechtel, Blackwater... If there is an enemy it is not the American people. Follow the money.

After reading this morning U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks (discussed in this ATS thread by WarJohn) I got sick to my stomach. I am very sorry, but the masses, the people of America are too spineless, weak, ignorant, and gullible followers of our corrupt mass media that "We" will not stop the attrocities committed in our country's name. For that I am deeply sorry. I urge you to take cover, move out, whatever it takes because you are about to meet the world's largest and most advanced military. I am so sorry.

I am sorry because I see you as people, as mothers and fathers and people working to pay for food, people with little babies, people who are straight or gay, competitive or kind, people with bills and maybe a car, struggling to wonder if you should stick with tradition or take off your hijab. I see you as PEOPLE just as I see my neighbors and friends as people. I wish you luck and warmth and Love from one person to another.

+44 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
As an American, I willingly sign this thread. My peace be upon you.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

There is a rogue group of elite people (if you can call them that) who thrive on destroying other people; they are evil. They own the companies who make war equipment and they own the companies who rebuild and profit off war-torn countries - companies like Halliburton, Bechtel, Blackwater... If there is an enemy it is not the American people. Follow the money.

Iran doesn't have any equivalent of defense contractors or arms companies?
edit on 25-12-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

+47 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You are a true American OP. The people of Iran know that Americans are not like their government, I hope they somehow see this message of yours, I find it heart warming.

Great thread!

Peace.

All these war monger bastards don't deserve to see the new year.

Humanity will regain it's dignity in 2012, or we will at least die trying!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Nice thread. But unlike you I don't lay claim to the word we. The only we is the mouse in their pocket. None of this criminal, murdering bunch of psychopaths and I have anything in common and I personally reject the insanity in my name. Its not we it is they. Proof is when they named the US a battleground and are putting into place their red and blue plans in their FEMA contracts. Blue with protection responders and red means the rest of us. I feel sorry for what the Globalists are about to do to almost everyone on the planet including Iran. The only ones that would even have a possibility to stop the destruction are we the American people.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i agree with you so much and i commend you for this thread. to me, every day i worry more and more that the people of the world don't know that american people oppose the actions of their government.

sometimes i think that we are going to need outside help.

after seeing videos of american apaches blowing people to bits for no good reason, after hearing about the effects of the american global military efforts, it makes me sick to think of yet another nation (iran) preparing to endure horrible american atrocities for the good of a few despicable people. if americans really thought about the deaths of REAL PEOPLE that their government causes, if we could just never forget how precious life is, then i don't think we would stand for another round of mass murder.

how can we stop this? how do we stop the killing and start to repair our integrity as a nation?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I was born in America, and people of Iran. I think the OP was wrong and more people want to stand up and declare no more war! We the people do not want to attack you, and wage war. Instead we would rather all of our families, even those in Iran to have the opportunities to grow and flourish. But the OP did say that something important, it is not the people who wage these wars, It is the PRIVATE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS.

Shalom

Saalam Alaikum

Peace

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The only crime that we the American people have committed is the fact that we allow these traitors that r un our country to rape and pillage not only our country but others as well.

I apologize.

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I write this with passion and with a sad heart.

Dear people of Iran,

I am an American. I am a man with a family. I am not a Christian nor a Muslim nor a Jew.

Our news media has been making Iran out to be the enemy lately. I know we sold you weapons once upon a time, as well as sold weapons to Iraq. We use heinous means to be the world bully, the hegemonic leader and horder of money. We bomb countries and create media lies in those countries creating civil war and separation within the masses. We are the DESTROYERS of peace.

But when I say "We" I do not mean America.... I hope you continue reading to understand that the "we" I mention here is not Americans.... it is a War Machine. It is war for profit. "We" the people of America are NOT the ones who wish to attack you - to be honest I don't know ONE SINGLE PERSON who is for attacking Iran.

After reading this morning U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks (discussed in this ATS thread by WarJohn) I got sick to my stomach. I am very sorry, but the masses, the people of America are too spineless, weak, ignorant, and gullible followers of our corrupt mass media that "We" will not stop the attrocities committed in our country's name. For that I am deeply sorry. I urge you to take cover, move out, whatever it takes because you are about to meet the world's largest and most advanced military. I am so sorry.

I am sorry because I see you as people, as mothers and fathers and people working to pay for food, people with little babies, people who are straight or gay, competitive or kind, people with bills and maybe a car, struggling to wonder if you should stick with tradition or take off your hijab. I see you as PEOPLE just as I see my neighbors and friends as people. I wish you luck and warmth and Love from one person to another.

You are wasting your breath if you think they care. Go over there wearing a shirt with an american flag on it and see what happens to you. They aren't going to give a damn what you are, wether youre a christian or not (and thanks for blaming us for this mess btw).

Start learning to say Allahu'a'ahkbar. Having no religion to them is worse than being a jew or a christian because you don't believe in the one true God.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That goes with us in UK too. As our government have also sold out to this Cabal who are destroying the good people of this world.
You only have to look at our part in the downfall of Libya.
Great thread !

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenWolf
I think the OP was wrong and more people want to stand up and declare no more war! We the people do not want to attack you, and wage war.

Shalom

Saalam Alaikum

Peace

I do see many people supporting the idea that we NOT wage war. This is very good.

Although people support it I don't see us standing up to fight against the people waging war in our name though. I hope you are right and I'm wrong! Communication is our best weapon right now, tell a friend! Bring a group together, make a hundred signs! Email your Representatives!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer

after seeing videos of american apaches blowing people to bits for no good reason, after hearing about the effects of the american global military efforts, it makes me sick to think of yet another nation (iran) preparing to endure horrible american atrocities for the good of a few despicable people. if americans really thought about the deaths of REAL PEOPLE that their government causes, if we could just never forget how precious life is, then i don't think we would stand for another round of mass murder.

Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

Apaches fought a long horrendous war protecting their families, their lands, and their freedom, but were outnumbered by American psychopaths who got paid by other psychos for our children's scalps.

We stood for freedom and family.

I take your post as a severe insult to me and my ancestors so brutally murdered and deported from our homelands, and demand an apology for your thoughtless characterization.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm curious how many Iranians you know? How many times you've visited Iran?

Have you ever sat in a room with a Muslim and a Jew and discussed holidays, daily life, education, medical benefits, what it means to wear a hijab or a burka?
(I have. My opinion is they are people just like I said in the OP)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

May there be peace, peace and peace...

Enough of the war...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I agree, and those were pretty much my thoughts (you expounded a bit more than I would have).

I'm sorry that it happens

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Pfft. It's really easy for you to act so sympathetic towards them while you're cozy & safe at home on American soil.

Go hike along their border, and casually step a foot or two over on their side of the line; then, after enduring whatever they decide to do to you--over a course of months or years--come back and share with us how sympathetic you are towards them.

There is a pretty stark difference between a country that is practically invaded by illegal aliens--and gives them jobs and protection--and a country that treats outsiders as unwelcome spies and criminals.

You've made it clear which side you support.
edit on 25-12-2011 by unworldly because: grammar

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dear Iran,

If the time ever comes in which you do strike back at the U.S., please choose your targets wisely. Targeting areas populated with American citizens will serve no good as we have no say in this and are SICK of wars. Please go after the DEVILS who love war and NOT the people who wish for it to STOP.

edit on 25-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

Originally posted by godWhisperer

Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

Apaches fought a long horrendous war protecting their families, their lands, and their freedom, but were outnumbered by American psychopaths who got paid by other psychos for our children's scalps.

We stood for freedom and family.

I take your post as a severe insult to me and my ancestors so brutally murdered and deported from our homelands, and demand an apology for your thoughtless characterization.

Although I personally disagree with the naive sentiment, I believe the poster was speaking of AH64 Apache helicopters in regards to the Bradley Manning "collateral" murder video...

The ATS racial hypersensitivity is getting tiresome, the guy was talking about a helicopter...

link   
I agree. I also apologize. But, we, as in the people who agree with the op, should also be pleading to Russia and China to not kill us all when they wish to retaliate on behalf of the deceased Iran, because we all know thats what is going to occur. So please, China, Russia, spare my life when my government makes a huge mistake of emperical power. I do not wish to say goodbye to this world in such horrible fashion.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
sorry post was already answered to Apacheman.
edit on 25-12-2011 by be4peace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join