It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over 49'er stadium before blackout?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kavaron
After watching this video, I am a believer in all the UFO theories... This was definitely a giant alien space ship.

Really now? Please show me the Giant, Alien Spaceship.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I watched video and earlier poster correct camera panning makes the illusion back ground lights are moving. If it were a craft that large with more lights than a Christmas tree 60,000 peps would have seen it passing over.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That's gotta be some kind of lens flare, or something... Someone in the crowd facing that direction would have seen something, especially something that huge, there's absolutely no possible way the people at that game would not have seen something of that size.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Okay, after reading the entire thread now I see what this was about.

Was still an awesome thread and no apologies needed OP

edit on 12/22/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
You do realize you are discrediting the whole UFO community on ATS by posting these obviously fake sightings?Soon no one will even believe anything posted on ATS related to UFO'S. Is that what you want?

look... the OP had a genuine question and posted a video with a really cool perspective illusion that made most people need to take a second look at least... so back off Jack
And the thing was solved at the beginning of the thread so what is your major malfunction?

OH The Demons... yeah that explains the malfunction

And why anyone would encourage this behaviour by giving the author star's and flags is anyone's guess.

I flagged it because it was a really cool illusion AND because the OP learned form it... unlike those who don't read threads

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware
Also you can take the stars and flags back. It wouldn't hurt my feelings.
As a matter of fact, Who is the Mod on this forum? Maybe I could get them to change the Title to "Tricky illusion, resembles ufo over Candlestick"

Nah you asked it as a question and got your answer... leave it alone. It was pretty good run to see how posters are reacting these days and that ramp illusion... that was great. As I said though, expect many more pages.

Its kind of sad really... not like it used to be around here... oh well

Happy Holidays...

Now then.. Where Be Me RUM???

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamWallace
reply to post by becomingaware

without ANY doubt it was a blimp . all game long as i watched this game [live] the fans were given aerial shots from the blimp many times . and to blow all this up into a UFO has brought me a sustained deep belly laughs

We aren't saying the object in question was a blimp. We are saying the camera was in a moving blimp or moving helicopter -- hence the fact that the "object" appeared to be moving.

The "object" itself was either lights on the ground beyond the stadium, or as others have speculated, was perhaps lens glare (internal to the camera) from the stadium lights. I think both ideas have their merit, but I'm going with lights on the ground in the background beyond.

edit on 12/22/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The only thing I can think... if you wee in a room with glass windows walking from left to right recording out the windows into the stadium, I think some of you will know what I'm referring to. but the far left light as though a driving light would give me pause, it looks like a light to see where your going for navigation, like a spotlight or multiple of spotlights. INTERESTING.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think you know what I mean, if you were in a windowed room the lights would appear to go the opposite way you were walking as they reflected on the glass. The lights would have to correspond with the stadium lights though, just appear moving opposite of the direction of the camera.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I give up. You've got me.

This is the first possible real footage I've seen in a crap ton long time.

The camera is not moving correct? So why are the lights moving?

It makes it possible that their cloaks are not over-arching, but specific.

EDIT.

AH DAMN. You can see the camera is moving. I'm thinking some kind of light effect now. But I will remain observant.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i did a little lookin on this. it was a transformer that caused it.

youtu.be...

hope i havent stepped on any toes. clear video of it. in my opinion, you saw it from the blimp, the camera kept the stadium steady, however you do see street lights, etc behind it, being the blimp cam was focused and steady on the stadium, it gave the impression that lights were above it. no ufo my friend, just camera trickery.
edit on 22-12-2011 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
while this is a very cool illusion created by the camera... some of the responses are even cooler

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So many hoaxes and wishful thinking these days. Not sure I'm convinced considering this angle:

www.youtube.com...

No shadows or lights or reflections from any craft.
I'm still opened minded though.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Alright, so yes I am new to this forum. I usually read, corroborate-then form my own opinion. I don't go onto forums and start talking. This is a first for me.
I literally have read every response on this thread.
Several things in the recent year have occurred with "sightings" over several major cities ( in China, Japan, Isreal, New York..)--I will try to find a thread on the reality of the "Jerusalem" mount occurrence. I call it occurrence because it was strange. It was stranger that "hoaxers" created vids within the first 24hours and even stranger that all info is majorly difficult to find online.
But I stray
This post is interesting, optical illusion, street lights, blimp, ufo what have you.
what is more interesting is that the original clip from cnn is not there. I mean the " segment" is not there.
Try to find it. My page could not load several times, Then the search came up as invalid, then i finally found a page, but the link was broken.
Somebody needs to find that "shot" in that exact same segment from cnn. That will clarify everything.
Also, P&E has no explanation for the second outage. ...
we'll we NEED to see original clip from cnn that he recorded so we have HD clarity of the segment.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

your a retard they dont hover that low they are like a mile above stadium not about to hit lights on edge of a stadium

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by voyger2
whats all the fuzz about

its impossible to stay on a stdium not seeing that....

Pardon me.
Although I don't believe it's a stadium sized extraterrestrial UFO, how do YOU know a craft must be visible by both the naked eye and tape/film simultaneously in order for it to be true?

Did you take an advanced UFO-anti cloaking class in college?

Grant it, you're probably right but I suggest you keep it humble and take it down a notch or two. Haven't we learned by now where arrogance got the science community in the past (i.e: the world-is-flat-and-hang-those-who-disagree thesis)?

sometimes things can get ridiculous...and this time is one of them...it's my opinion...one of theses days sometihing really intresting and true may came to the forum...and we will not give it any credit, because of things like these.. it's like story of peter and the wolf...

ufo-anti cloaking class colege (?)
that one was funny ...since the video of "cloaking device" on mercury ..things are getting wild around here...

peace.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I saw this story on the news, If you look closely a blue arc occurs at the feed substation then it blacks out. It looked to me like a phase correction capacitor or transformer failed with a ground fault and it tripped a breaker. Happens all the time, but usually not on such big equipment.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It wasn't a UFO, it was the wrath of James Harrison.

Privy up to what Roger Goodell is doing to the NFL, then you'll understand. Do Not taunt the football gods.

(Stadium transformer blew, it was on TV), Candlestick is the oldest current venue in the NFL, 1960 opened. One would think in that economic power they could afford a new one, (if a country (California) would be the world's 8th largest).

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There's no way that's a blimp...I mean what's with all the lights on it and the speed it seems to be hovering over the stadium. It also doesn't seem high up enough for a blimp, and I really doubt it's a helicopter!?

Also, just a quick heads up to anyone that may miss it, the new Above Top Secret Google Chrome Theme has been released, see this thread for more info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Did you just video record a video recording? LOL

If you can't post the original footage that shows it is actually lights from the surroundings we should move this to the hoax bin...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join