It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over 49'er stadium before blackout?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Every morning I watch the news with a cup of coffee or two, to watch crap news stories, hosted by crap talking heads, about crap.

Yesterday morning I saw this on CNN. It was a report about the power outage at Candlestick Park, before the game started.

I literally said "WTF is that" while choking on my coffee, when I saw this. Excuse my language in the video.

I used my Samsung phone to record the news story from my TV, but I hope there is better footage somewhere else. A glare shows up on the video from my phone, but it was clear on my TV. So again, I hope someone finds footage straight from CNN.

It very well could be a blimp, but the thing was so low to the stadium it made me question that theory. I also understand that thousands of fans were present at the time, so it shouldn't have gone un-noticed if it were something else. Anyway, it really grabbed my attention so I recorded it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

Wow thats definately not a lens flare.....Wow

Wonder if anyone that was thier at the time saw anything strange

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

HOLY CRAP, what is that? there are a lot of lights in that stadium... could be a camera effect, but it definitely looks like its a HUGE moving ship of some kind

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
And no one else picked up on this?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Its very subtle in the background....I work with cameras and trust me thats not caused by anything camera lense orientated....My educated guess would be its either a space ship
or its unexplainable

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by causeimalive
And no one else picked up on this?

if real could of been cloaked only seen on camera? Interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

What a great fiend OP,

Thanks for bringing it to ATS, it looks massive.
The nice thing is the TV girl, she talks about Nasa, Keppler and satellite. Nice
edit on 21/12/11 by Pokoia because: had to add

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thats the lights of the city the angle is deceptive but remember how hilly this city is

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Currently looking to some footage.......thier was atleast 5 different news helicopters covering the game's blackout....This could be connected....Not sure if they were thier beforehand.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This video of mine really doesn't do the actual coverage justice. I hope someone can pull footage straight from this news story. It really took me back when I saw it that morning.

It's definitely not helicopters, it's one vehicle.
edit on 21-12-2011 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

link   
Guys, this is the Goodyear Blimp. It hovers over every Monday Night Football game.

Case closed.

link   
I guess I've been on this site too much. My first question wasn't "wow, what is that?" it was, "why would CCN show that footage if it was a ufo?"

Can that footage still be found on their website or anywhere I wonder?

+12 more 
link   
It is lights on the side of the hill behind Candlestick park.
The video is from a moving blimp and the lights are on the hill. The movement of the blimp causes the lights on the hill to move together and cause this effect.

It is not a UFO but is a great optical illusion.

Sirric
edit on 21/12/11 by sirric because: Because, well damn I'm good at this!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Hahaha, thats totally awesome

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's either a helicopter or blimp shot, and the aircraft is moving. It is either lens flare or a reflection from inside. It is NOT a huge craft flying over the stadium. Good lawd people. Really?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Cool please keep us updated
. It would be interesting if that was a nonnative Craft right over many folx heads. Add in the black out and its a good conspiracy to check out.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

haha a blimp
love it and just as i was about to post a link to a video of coverage.....anyway if your interested take a look and do frame by frame when transformer blows up thiers a dark shadow cast by an invisibl object..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Great catch, becomingaware!

My opinion?
The aliens love watching the Steelers play.

1979 Video Of National Broadcast- Pittsburgh Daylight UFO'S At Football Game - 52,000 Stadium Atten
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The aliens must've cut the power because they were upset that the Steelers lost.

I don't blame them.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I dont see a near blimp before blackout???

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I know :O it takes away the theory of it been a blimp......And the shadow i mentioned is only slight and i could only point it out if i was sat next to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join