It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over 49'er stadium before blackout?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
whats all the fuzz about

its impossible to stay on a stdium not seeing that....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
whooa guys are you serious it is none of the above it is the background it is stationary this shot is from a moving helicopter the stadium in from and the ground in back with buildings that have lights on them. its just a moving poit of view giving the illusion that the background is moving

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I know exactly what this is, that is simply the smoke blowing from fire works shot up after a touch down.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GodlyHavoc

Originally posted by GodlyHavoc

whooa guys are you serious [color=B8FFD9]it is none of the above it is the background it is stationary this shot is from a moving helicopter the stadium in from and the ground in back with buildings that have lights on them. its just a moving poit of view giving the illusion that the background is moving
Considering that your explanation has already been given numerous times throughout this thread, your '[color=B8FFD9]none of the above' phrase could not possibly be correct.

reply to post by Epsillion70

Originally posted by Epsillion70

[color=FFFDBF]It is just ironic that a transformer would go down like that. I have rarely heard of that happening before in any football game???
How is that ironic?
[color=FFFDBF]The (electrical)transformer neither knows, nor cares, about any sporting events.

reply to post by sirric

Originally posted by sirric

I'd say it was a hell of a timing coincidence if this tweet is real. Unfortunate that in today's computer world, [color=DBB3E6]that tweet can be faked easily.
That tweet can be faked easily?

Here are a few rhetorical questions for you, that should prove to be enlightening.

• What is a tweet?
  • Where does it come from?
  • Who does it?
  • How is it done?

reply to post by Rafe_

Originally posted by Rafe_

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth

Its very subtle in the background....I work with cameras and trust me thats not caused by anything camera [color=78FF97]lense orientated....My educated guess would be its either a space ship
    or its unexplainable

could you be a bit more specific about your work with cameras?

The incorrect spelling of the word '[color=78FF97]lens' is not enough for you to discredit the testimony?

• posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:49 AM
    link   
    reply to post by becomingaware

Wow, that's incredible footage OP, I definitely think you've posted something really cool there. This may very well be a UFO; and not American, Russian or Chinese !... if ye get my drift...

These power outages though, from what I've read up about UFO sightings (and I've read alot) all over South American Countries at least (especially prevalent in Argentina), are very common and all too often coincide with reports of UFO's nearby.
    All the speculation as to why these power outages occur seems to centre on the probability of it being a cause and effect due to the immense electrical field output from it's power source.
    I suppose it may be similar to the effects of a very strong Sunflare (or EMP for that matter) and what effects they can have on the Electrical Grid systems and Electrical Circuitry in general through INDUCTION, albeit in these UFO cases - very much more localised effects....but the same results.

Good Job

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
    link   
    It looks like it's the city lights behind the stadium, all the lights are moving at the same speed the camera is rotating.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:04 AM
    link   
    The vid is down

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
    link   
    ROTFL-
    is everybody trollin' up in here?!

Please READ THE THREAD before you post.

Goodness gracious people-
    GET IT TOGETHER!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
    link   
    OP,

Check this out if you haven't already. Something exploded moments before blackout. Probably a transformer but I'm trying to keep with the mystique-theme

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
    link   

Originally posted by voyger2
    whats all the fuzz about

its impossible to stay on a stdium not seeing that....

Pardon me.
    Although I don't believe it's a stadium sized extraterrestrial UFO, how do YOU know a craft must be visible by both the naked eye and tape/film simultaneously in order for it to be true?

Did you take an advanced UFO-anti cloaking class in college?

Grant it, you're probably right but I suggest you keep it humble and take it down a notch or two. Haven't we learned by now where arrogance got the science community in the past (i.e: the world-is-flat-and-hang-those-who-disagree thesis)?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
    link   
    That was a cool video OP. Looks like a UFO even though it probably isn't but heck you never know.

My theory...Nationally televised game...49ers are seeking a new stadium...they purposely blow the transformer to show the state that this stadium can't hold up...in turn the state sees this as an issue...bill is approved for new stadium.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:25 AM
    link   
    To me it looks like the "object" is simply lights in the background, on the ground beyond the stadium. Those lights appear to move because the camera is moving (the camera is in a blimp).

I'm not sure why some of you think the lights are in the air, or why the lights are moving. You can see that the camera is moving right to left, but is also pivoting to stay centered on the stadium. Due to perspective, objects in the background will also appear to move relative to the stadium.

edit on 12/22/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
    link   

Originally posted by causeimalive
    And no one else picked up on this?

There was nothing to pick up on!!

I watched this game on TV as it was being played. There is nothing in the sky at the time the lights went out. My guess is that it appears something is in the sky because of the camera angle. If you find clips from Mondays game from another angle... you will see there is NOTHING there.

This was replayed all night long by ESPN even showing a shot from the blimp above the Stadium. See for yourself... there is nothing there.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
    link   
    Obviously nothing, it would be in the news from thousends of people wittnessing it. Instead we have one guy recording something on his T.V which appears to be a UFO... WOW LOOK AT MY TV FOLKS THEIRS A SPACESHIP FROM STARWARS@@@@@

These so called UFO sighting threads on ATS are really getting irritating... Just more of the same old hocus pocus people grasping at straws. Because they are so desperate for this alien invasion to happen (which is demonic btw).

Wake up people!

EDIT:
    You do realize you are discrediting the whole UFO community on ATS by posting these obviously fake sightings?Soon no one will even believe anything posted on ATS related to UFO'S. Is that what you want? I'm starting to think so. And why anyone would encourage this behaviour by giving the author star's and flags is anyone's guess.
    edit on 22-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
    link   
    reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Yep six pages for something that was explained on page two , I agree with most of what you said and nearly gave you a star .... but you had to go and add this .

post by RevelationGeneration
    (which is demonic btw)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
    link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
    That was a cool video OP. Looks like a UFO even though it probably isn't but heck you never know.

My theory...Nationally televised game...49ers are seeking a new stadium...they purposely blow the transformer to show the state that this stadium can't hold up...in turn the state sees this as an issue...bill is approved for new stadium.

They have already secured the necessary funding for the new 49ers stadium that is going to be built in Santa Clara...

espn.go.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
    link   
    It was all a perspective thing -- plus the fact that the camera was moving.

Here's an example. Hold up a finger at arm's length in front of you and look at your finger. Now -- keeping your eyes fixed on your finger, move your head from side-to-side. Your finger will appear to stay in the same place relative to your field of view, but the background objects behind you finger will appear to move.

The same thing is happening here. Your moving head is like the camera -- which was in a moving blimp, and was panning to keep the stadium centered as the blimp moved. The stadium is analogous to your finger, always staying centered in the camera's field of view. The objects behind the stadium, just like the objects behind you finger, will appear to move relative to the "still" stadium due to the camera's changing perspective.

So that's all this probably was -- lights on the ground beyond the stadium.

edit on 12/22/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:56 AM
    link   

Originally posted by sirric
    It is lights on the side of the hill behind Candlestick park.
    The video is from a moving blimp and the lights are on the hill. The movement of the blimp causes the lights on the hill to move together and cause this effect.

It is not a UFO but is a great optical illusion.

Sirric
    edit on 21/12/11 by sirric because: Because, well damn I'm good at this!

Excellently stated. Although the illusion is compelling it is just an illusion, there was no alien spacecraft causing delays to the football game. The unexplained power outages were just part of what we should expect to see more of as 2012 arrives and bottsrgeddon draws ever closer.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
    link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
    Obviously nothing, it would be in the news from thousends of people wittnessing it. Instead we have one guy recording something on his T.V which appears to be a UFO... WOW LOOK AT MY TV FOLKS THEIRS A SPACESHIP FROM STARWARS@@@@@

These so called UFO sighting threads on ATS are really getting irritating... Just more of the same old hocus pocus people grasping at straws. Because they are so desperate for this alien invasion to happen (which is demonic btw).

Wake up people!

EDIT:
    You do realize you are discrediting the whole UFO community on ATS by posting these obviously fake sightings?Soon no one will even believe anything posted on ATS related to UFO'S. Is that what you want? I'm starting to think so. And why anyone would encourage this behaviour by giving the author star's and flags is anyone's guess.
    edit on 22-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

*sigh*

From my opening post

It very well could be a blimp, but the thing was so low to the stadium it made me question that theory. I also understand that thousands of fans were present at the time, so it shouldn't have gone un-noticed if it were something else.

From page 2

Originally posted by becomingaware
    reply to post by Pipebomb24875

Ok, that does seem to be a better example of the hillside theory. star for you.

from page 3

reply to post by zorgon

Yep, i think so too. Thanks fellas. Hillside seems to be the likely culprit.

From page 5

Sorry for yelling.

Anyway, the most logical answer is that the footage is of lights on the hillside. A tricky optical illusion.

I've probably alienated the I want to believe crowd, which I am a part of, but I have to admit that its most likely lights on the hillside. I really wish I had found something amazing, but in all reality, the most logical explaination wins.

Thanks for the replies and the help finding an answer. Truth is what I want, and ATS didn't disappoint me. Thanks.

..And with that, i may have just killed my own thread. Sweet.

edit on 22-12-2011 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

..got any other smart ass remarks? Maybe you should read the entire thread before commenting like that.
    edit on 22-12-2011 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
    link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
    It's probably lights from the hills in the background?

Check out this PoV
    www.youtube.com...

i would agree except it cant be that......For the effects we saw.....well the hills would have to be moving

Thats a whole nother ball game rofl

Well the TV picture was from the air was it not, the lights shown in your video above are in the background and at a high level that is the most obvious reason for what was seen!

was that a EMP?
    it makes the helo go funny?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join