It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over 49'er stadium before blackout?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Have an open mind, not everything is a ufo.

Watch a more-clear video of the same shot, it's nothing but car/city lights.

Also, i watched this game live, and they had a blimp shot of when the transformer blew, right over the stadium, and there was no UFO, no strange lights. And the camera was covering the same area, and more. So this "ufo" would've been visible in that shot too, but it wasn't.

SO, the most logical explanation is city lights, and they weren't moving, the camera was bud.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
Thats the lights of the city the angle is deceptive but remember how hilly this city is

Very good point here. I tend to believe your reasoning...I was earlier convinced of a "cloacked" aircraft that the camera's were able to see...but I do see what you are saying. The foreground closest to the camera seemed to be barely moving (camera panning), and the lights (on the hill) seemed to move faster...causing an "odd effect".

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
People are so gullible, they will do anything to believe that space aliens are visiting us. lol

Although I agree with what you are stating, I would also note that there are those that would "do anything" to refute that they ARE visiting us...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Potbelly420
long time lurker, first time poster....

I WAS AT THE GAME, and was right near the transformer that exploded....

THERE WAS NOTHING FLYING OVER THE STADIUM AT THE TIME.....

there was a whole bunch of rowdy young people near the pole when it exploded....

in the aftermath, cops were looking for those rowdy kids, the cops believe they were involved.....

edit on 21-12-2011 by Potbelly420 because: OOPS

going to quote myself because there are to many idiots on here.....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

who the f*** said they were space aliens?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

^^^ this post was a reply sirric on page one!!! ^^^

you nailed it old chap!!

i was thinking this is it... this is the footage i've been waiting for until i read your first post and then went back and watched it again with that in mind. you can clearly see that it's the camera that's moving when you look under the poles of the closest floodlights, because not only does the ship, i mean lights on the hillside move, but the far side of the stadium moves in the same direction well. well thats what it looks like anyway but it's the optical illusion as it's the camera that is moving.

well done that man!
edit on 21-12-2011 by woodnut86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

Wow city lights...Dude...perhaps if you lay off the pipe you won't have such delusions....Really this is just garbage.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Holy # those lights are moving, Insane video

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Damn big ship !!! S&F
wonder why it suddenly blackout
UFOs tend to do that a lot to cars and houses .. now entire stadium

Cameras are not humans eyes
they can catch up many things .. like ghosts and cloaked ufos
humans cameras freeze time and take many pictures to create a video
im surprise their advanced cloaked devices cant hide from a human camera

Humans - 1
UFOs - 0

it really look like a huge alien ship
but it might also be reflections on the lens
keep open minds guys and examine all the possibilities
edit on 12/22/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I was SO happy that my 49ers won!! Now, can we beat the PACKERS?? xD

But this footage is incredible!! Thing looks HUGE!! I'm not sure if it's the city lights.. The pan was very slow, the lights and the pan are unsychronized.

Could have something serious here.

Go Niners!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

Wow city lights...Dude...perhaps if you lay off the pipe you won't have such delusions....Really this is just garbage.

How about you re read my opening goddamn post where I say that it very well could be a blimp. Or the posts where I concede that its probably the lights on the hillside.

How about you realize I was looking for an answer, so I brought it to ATS.

Leave my pipe out of this or I am bound to flip out on you.

This thread makes it to the front page and the cocks come out of the henhouse to crow. At least Im not trying to push this as a genuine ufo, I conceded that its most likely lights on a hillside.

Ruff.
edit on 22-12-2011 by becomingaware because: adding emphasis with a woof.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sorry for yelling.

Anyway, the most logical answer is that the footage is of lights on the hillside. A tricky optical illusion.

I've probably alienated the I want to believe crowd, which I am a part of, but I have to admit that its most likely lights on the hillside. I really wish I had found something amazing, but in all reality, the most logical explaination wins.

Thanks for the replies and the help finding an answer. Truth is what I want, and ATS didn't disappoint me. Thanks.

..And with that, i may have just killed my own thread. Sweet.

edit on 22-12-2011 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Whatever the hell that is, it looks bananas! =D Woop Woop! It definitely looks like a UFO to me! =D That looks sick! I'm not sure if I would qualify it as a blimp, a blimp would have like some sort of a round shape to it, this thing looks like it is square shaped to a degree. It's probably some top secret government project that nobody knows about until now.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
It is lights on the side of the hill behind Candlestick park.
The video is from a moving blimp and the lights are on the hill. The movement of the blimp causes the lights on the hill to move together and cause this effect.

It is not a UFO but is a great optical illusion.

Sirric
edit on 21/12/11 by sirric because: Because, well damn I'm good at this!

Good reply!

What I find strange we are all on the internet as we are all on here, I dont know what it looks like round that stadium I am 7000 miles from it so had a look on google earth did any others do the same, the tv picture is from the air so those light are most likely in the background as for the cloaked ships comments, and only showing up on camera I would think there would be a few cameras in the stadium and if it was a ufo it would be all over the news.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
It's probably lights from the hills in the background?

Check out this PoV
www.youtube.com...

i would agree except it cant be that......For the effects we saw.....well the hills would have to be moving

Thats a whole nother ball game rofl

Well the TV picture was from the air was it not, the lights shown in your video above are in the background and at a high level that is the most obvious reason for what was seen!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I watched this game. I normally don't watch football but there was no hockey on and for some reason I was in the mood for football.

This very well could be a UFO that did this.
I found it very suspicious for 2 reasons:

- After the 2nd blackout the announcer said that he was trying to get information on what the problem was but he couldn't because they did not what to tell them what was going on.
They could have easily made something up but they just said that it was private information.

- Apparently it was a transformer outside the stadium that blew-up, but that could have only caused the first blackout....... providing that it was a full electric failure, which it was not.
The lights went out but the LCD screens were working and the cameras were obviously working.

Doesn't anyone find it strange that ONLY the lights went out?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Hmmm... could it be fireworks? It looks as though the camera isn't turning fast enough for it to be lights on the hillside.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by Diplomat

who the f*** said they were space aliens?

Don't be so naive.

The word "spaceship" has been used multiple times in this thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware
I've probably alienated the I want to believe crowd, which I am a part of, but I have to admit that its most likely lights on the hillside. I really wish I had found something amazing, but in all reality, the most logical explaination wins.

Nah don't worry about that.. the "I want to believe" crowd is a tough audience. They will flock to the next one...

But it really is a good illusion... at first glance not knowing about the hill, it looks good. like some Independance Day craft floating by. And the added effect of the power outage... good timing

There just comes a point that if you want to be serious you have to be able to call a spade a spade...

And a lot of people have difficulty seeing motion like that and understand, like an airplane coming towards you looks like a missile going up, while a missile going up but down range from the viewer looks like its falling...

edit on 22-12-2011 by zorgon because: Gremlins did it :shk:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware
How about you re read my opening goddamn post where I say that it very well could be a blimp. Or the posts where I concede that its probably the lights on the hillside.
How about you realize I was looking for an answer, so I brought it to ATS.

Welcome to ATS
You will get used to it 80% of em will just glance at the OP and shoot from the hip. makes em think they are smart... Even after its solved, there will be pages of those still guessing because they skipped out of reading class

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join