It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over 49'er stadium before blackout?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
one of theses days sometihing really intresting and true may came to the forum...and we will not give it any credit, because of things like these.. it's like story of peter and the wolf...

PRECISELY
So what better way for some government agency to cover up the whole UFO thing than getting some kids to hoax UFO's on youtube? Wouldn't cost them a dime...

Then for good measure you post some real UFO documnets on official websites like the CIA and NSA, but you hand pick them so they don't really tell you anything, and add some black ink (sometimes several pages) and your sure to keep interest alive.

Just for kicks add some cool files on ET signals at the NSA site... then tell everyone "Its just a training exercise"

And the final blow... get the White House to start a petition website that they just KNOW will get people demanding to legalize pot and reveal the truth about UFO/Aliens... then reply with an official statement that "There are no Aliens, we don't have a deal with them, and the government isn't covering up anything"

Yup they did all that

There will be no disclosure... there will be no 'truth' revealed here...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Really now? Please show me the Giant, Alien Spaceship.

Well your shot is from a different angle. The Giant, Alien Spaceship is behind the camera. Didn't you see the blue ray that took out the transformer?
Quite a blast...

I can see the headline in the Enquirer...

Giant Alien Spacecraft Zaps Power Grid

"A Giant Alien Spacecraft sent a message today by zapping the power station with a high power laser. Seems the Alien commander has had it with football distracting peoples attention from his flights to show off his craft"

Well I bet if I did a thread with that title it would get attraction

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
There's no way that's a blimp...I mean what's with all the lights on it and the speed it seems to be hovering over the stadium. It also doesn't seem high up enough for a blimp, and I really doubt it's a helicopter!?

Also, just a quick heads up to anyone that may miss it, the new Above Top Secret Google Chrome Theme has been released, see this thread for more info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most of us aren't saying the object is a blimp. We saying the CAMERA is inside the blimp (or maybe inside a helicopter) -- and the camera is moving. The "object" are just lights on the ground beyond the stadium, and look like they are moving only because the camera is moving.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

i think i found the answer , look at this angle .

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
isnt there any other footage of the "ship"?

this might explain why the power went out twice. the second time was to get footage of a blank sky that we see a lot of in the youtube vids. it wouldn't be hard to claim a clip like that was from the first blackout.

/bisman theory

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Haha. Zorgon is drinking rum and posting!! Drunken posts are the best.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

That explains it perfectly.

For a few min, I was like, cool! But after watching that, I feel nauseous.

We're going to start seeing UFOs in our soup and coffee if we're not careful.

That video -is- amazing. Shows you the immense amount of nearby development.
edit on 23-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

HOLY CRAP, what is that? there are a lot of lights in that stadium... could be a camera effect, but it definitely looks like its a HUGE moving ship of some kind

Relax ya'll I live in NORCAL and have been to FIVE football games at candlestick. Anyone who has ever been to a game there can tell that there is hill overlooking the stadium; on said hills there are plenty o' lights. The aerial blimp shot, which was moving, make the lights on the hill look like they are moving. I wish it an alien spacecraft but alas it is not.
edit on 12/23/2011 by TheTimeIsNow because: spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Bro, out of all the people on ATS I admire you the most, well, second I guess, behind only JPZ. You nailed this one, amazing perception and insight, I hope you don't work for the government lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Most of us aren't saying the object is a blimp. We saying the CAMERA is inside the blimp (or maybe inside a helicopter) -- and the camera is moving. The "object" are just lights on the ground beyond the stadium, and look like they are moving only because the camera is moving.

They most certainly are ordinary streetlights, etc. But the lights are most certainly not beyond the stadium but are lights in front of the stadium reflected in the glass or canopy of the helicopter or blimp where the camera is located. You can tell the lights are not beyond the stadium because they are:
1) Too big implying they are close to the camera
2) Too high - way above the horizon
3) Moving too fast to be lights beyond the stadium

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
They most certainly are ordinary streetlights, etc. But the lights are most certainly not beyond the stadium but are lights in front of the stadium reflected in the glass or canopy of the helicopter or blimp where the camera is located. You can tell the lights are not beyond the stadium because they are:
1) Too big implying they are close to the camera
2) Too high - way above the horizon
3) Moving too fast to be lights beyond the stadium

Maybe. However, I would not discount that they are behind the stadium.

Here is a representation of the angle of from Google Earth similar to what we see in the video (at least it seems similar). As you can see, a camera angle taken from above will be able to see the flat ground beyond the stadium -- i.e., the horizon line is raised because of the camera angle. Add to that the fact that in this particular case, there is a hillside beyond the stadium.

You also mentioned that the objects beyond seemed to be moving too fast. However, that could just as easily be a trick of perspective, just like this "finger held out in front of you" example I mentioned in an earlier post:

Hold up a finger at arm's length in front of you and look at your finger. Now -- keeping your eyes fixed on your finger, move your head from side-to-side. Your finger will appear to stay in the same place relative to your field of view, but the background objects behind you finger will appear to move quite a bit.

The same thing is happening here. Your moving head is like the camera -- which was in a moving blimp, and was panning/pivoting to keep the stadium centered as the blimp moved. The stadium is analogous to your finger, always staying centered in the camera's field of view. The objects behind the stadium, just like the objects behind you finger, will appear to move relative to the "still" stadium due to the camera's changing perspective.

This is a trick of perspective. Movie directors and cinematographers use this trick often for effect. Here is an example of this perspective from a helicopter shot of the statue above Rio de Janeiro in Brazil (starting around the :20 mark).

The background actually appears to move faster than the foreground

I do agree that the lights did seem a bit bright (and I'm not talking about the two big glares on either side of the stadium light -- I'm talking about the lights closer to the top of the frame)...

...BUT they were not too high above the horizon, nor were they "moving" too fast (apparent motion, that is) considering the camera needed to pivot to keep the stadium centered in the frame while the camera itself (in the blimp or helicopter) was moving. The pivoting of the camera attempting to stay centered on the stadium causes the background to move like that, such as in the youtube video from Rio.

edit on 12/23/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I do agree that the lights did seem a bit bright (and I'm not talking about the two big glares on either side of the stadium light -- I'm talking about the lights closer to the top of the frame)...

...BUT they were not too high above the horizon, nor were they "moving" too fast (apparent motion, that is) considering the camera needed to pivot to keep the stadium centered in the frame while the camera itself (in the blimp or helicopter) was moving. The pivoting of the camera attempting to stay centered on the stadium causes the background to move like that, such as in the youtube video from Rio.

edit on 12/23/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

The lights are moving too fast to be lights which are beyond the stadium. The camera is pointed to keep the stadium in the center of the viewport, and the helicopter or blimp containing the camera is moving with respect to the stadium (as you suggest). However, if the lights were behind the stadium, then you would also see the stadium itself spinning about an axis, rather than having a fairly constant perspective in the shot.

This changing perspective is actually quite evident in the video you show of "Christ in the Andes" from Rio de Janerio.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i spose its the hills

but damn yeah i thought ufo for a second there, i havent been to the stadium or seen different perspectives. could you imagine though holy crow
edit on 12/23/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

that was astonishing! it's probably just an optical illusion, but a
pretty convincing one!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There's something about the way it maneuvers. It's not a blimp and definitely not a chopper.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join