It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South American Trading Block (Mercosur) Agree to Block British Soverign Flagged Vessels into their P

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop

you are out of contest. Argentina was a country by the 1816 not 1820.
You missed

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

If they were, who would know?

colonizations implies extinction of the native settlers, so who will tell anyone?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

This is the third reply i make to your post but you still ignored them.
we were a country before you arrived, we had our independance declared in 1816, not 1820,
Sorry to tell you, you did not make a good research, so your argument fails.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

May be you killed them all. who will know.
May be perhaps it`s a vendetta for taking you out of Buenos aires in the fisrt and the second English invasions where you were melt by burning oil and got out of Buenos Aires in 1806, and with nowere to go you accidentally hit Malvinas, and killed all the native inhabitants.

By the way Argentina became a Republic in 1816, not in 1820, so the islands belonged to us, you stepped there after.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

May be because you own both sides'
Second line

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

And why are they fighting together if their politics are so different?
You are trying to feel better, but you can`t block out the sun with your hands

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Sorry our economy?
Where are you living my friend?
Uranus or your anus?

We don`t depend on you sir, you depend on us
Our trades had never favoured my country, not even once, so what do we lost?
Like in 2003, nothing may be only just the side of truth you want to see

By the way how is the economy up there?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Get over yourself before your head explodies!

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
By the way Argentina became a Republic in 1816, not in 1820, so the islands belonged to us, you stepped there after.

They don't belong to you & never have. The English named them in 1690, the French had some settlers there in 1764 but the Spanish were busy raping, butchering, and plundering elsewhere. And above all else it is the right of those living there to decide their own sovereignty.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Tired of wading through your multiple, nonsense posts but will chime in here

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
By the way how is the economy up there?

It is much, much, much, bigger than yours.

Just remember that, whatever you guys have, ours is a lot bigger.

Much Bigger indeed..

Now sod off.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Looks like all that hot air and nationalistic chest thumping has taken it's told on the stringy old cow

President Kirchner has Thyroid cancer

Now, I don't wish ill on anybody, but maybe this will concentrate her mind and make her realise what is truly important.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

So your reply to my deconstruction of your post completely ignores almost every single point I raised - struck home did it?

So China is backing up us now, may be it`s time to give them up unless you have millions to spend in a future lost WAR, who knows?

Political rhetoric.
China always publicly opposes the UK, behind closed doors they frequently take a completely opposite stance.

If you really think China would go to war with the UK for Argentina's sake over The Falklands then you really are more naive and delusional than I thought.
It simply isn't going to happen.

Isn`t your economy doing pretty well is it'

Yeah, it 's pretty crap really - but a damn sight better than Argentina's and more than capable of funding an arse kicking campaign in the South Atlantic - but let's hope it doesn't come to that.

But at least our economy WILL benefit from any mineral developments in the Falklands area.
Thanks to Kirchner's refusal of the UK's very generous offer of an equal share in all development costs and profits it seems the only people who will miss out on the oil bonanza will be ordinary Argentinians like yourself - you've been sold down the river again mate - all in a pointless attempt to feed a politicians ego and reputation and help deflect from her domestic failings.

By the way you brits always slashed the moral principles and declaration`s of the ONU and so many other organisms, you`ve carried all the hate around the world, supporting offensive and agressive forces through IRAK, AFGANISTAN and many many more countries?

Irrelevant and an arguement for another thread.
But that makes it ok for Argentina to ignore and bully the wishes of the Falkland Islanders?

Quite the little hypocrite then aren't you.

How would you feel if they do the same in your own place?

People have tried, no-one has succeeded for nearly a thousand years

And you have the decency to speak of moral and rights?
Give me a brake

You asked questions and I gave you answers.
If you don't like them because they fail to fit into your pre-conceived, narrow minded and bigotted viewpoint then that speaks far more about you than it does about me.

Well done by the blockade, i wish it will continue because they think they don`t need us so, it doesn`t matter anyway.

It's nothing more than a very minor inconvenience.

You will do just fine.

We will indeed.
Unlike Argentina which continues to allow itself to be misled and manipulated by egotistical carear politicians who play on the romantic and passionate nature of the Argentinian people to gloss over their own failings and malpractices.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You talk about the UK's Morales.

What about the thousands of Argentinians who were killed by the dictator in Argentina before the Falklands war?

Very convenient for you to forget that shady part of Argentinian history eh

You can rely on China all you want. The UK will not negotiate with Argentina over those Islands.

The people on those islands do not want to be Argentinian nor do they want to be ruled by Argentina.

edit on 29-12-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

how the hell can you say that that the us gave the russians IFF codes for british nukes?
your own source explains that it was serial numbers that were given!
look around your own house (or your parents house) and you will find that just about every electrical appliance will have a serial number on it. you have done nothing but enrage other users of this forum by uploading inaccurate data and not bothering to read your own evidence. i dont know why you have such an anti british attitude but if everybody loved us then we wouldnt be able to kick arse

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

You talk about the UK's Morales.

What about the thousands of Argentinians who were killed by the dictator in Argentina before the Falklands war?

Very convenient for you to forget that shady part of Argentinian history eh

You can rely on China all you want. The UK will not negotiate with Argentina over those Islands.

The people on those islands do not want to be Argentinian nor do they want to be ruled by Argentina.

edit on 29-12-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

Yawn, serfs shouldn't be acting uppity. The only reason the UK has a "claim" to the Falkland Islands is because the USA allows it. Now if Latin America wised up and showed a little more loyalty to the entire hemisphere, and a little less racism for the northern part of the hemisphere, I am sure Argentinian and American corporations would have a field day with the Falklands.

Don't try to talk morality Brit. Your people starved India so London could be fat(resulting in well over 100 million people dieing of starvation in India alone), and are now stealing American oil(causing untold suffering for American citizens) so you can stay warm. Add in the huge ecological damage you British &(*(^%^( did to our environment in the Gulf and Alaska, if we had an honorable President it would of been considered an act of war.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Korathin

Quite simply ... you are either mad or mental or probably both.....

Have a nice day...

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I totally agree with part of your argument. Our politicians are blood thirsty vampires and when it comes to oil, they will slaughter anyone to get at it and the people will continue to live in a state of blissful ignorance, as long as the bombs aren't dropping on their heads.
But then your politicians aren't any better either.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

the americans allow it because they wont interfere with any land legally owned by the europeans due to the monroe accord but if the brits decided to annex half of argentina then they'd get shirty but so long as the ammount of land owned by europe doesnt increase (allowing for volcanic action etc) then america is duty bound to stay out of the matter.

and as for what happened for oil drilling the companies may be based in england but they're publically listed companies not nationally owned entities so what they do is not at the behest of the british electorate but of some money grabbing filthy bankers to which you in the usa have enough of your own should you wish to declare a war on to keep you happy

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Look in your own backyard before you go around pointing fingers at my country.

Yous were the ones who dropped Two bombs on Japan killing thousands of innocent people.

Yous were the ones who has caused half off the conflicts in this world.

yous were the ones who trained and funded Osama Bin laden which lead to him attacking the Twin Towers which killed over 3 thousand people.

How many times has the US apologized for it atrocities carried out by those who fight for it?

If you want to start a pissing contest with me go for it.

What happened in India was before I was born. So it has nothing to do with me. And besides over the past decade, previous British Government officials have stood up in parliament and apologized for past atrocities carried out in the Name off the UK. I have yet to see your country do the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
About those India "genocide" claims:

Historical population numbers for India

No billions disappearing there...

India suffered a series of serious crop failures in the late 19th century, leading to widespread famines in which at least 10 million people died. The East India Company had failed to implement any coordinated policy to deal with the famines during its period of rule. This changed during the Raj, in which commissions were set up after each famine to investigate the causes and implement new policies, which took until the early 1900s to have an effect.

Wikipedia: Colonial India

No "genocide".

So it appears the British are being smeared here beyond belief.

And I'm impartial, because I'm not British.
edit on 9-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

check the NCERT and indian authors.Not wikipedia. Check Gideon Polya.

British mass murdered 150-250 million at least. possibly upto 1.8 billion in India in 200 years if higher estimates are correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join