It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South American Trading Block (Mercosur) Agree to Block British Soverign Flagged Vessels into their P

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

its much more than serial numbers.They are radiolocation codes which is embedded in the IFF.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
as a southamerican and having four nationalities and having lived in argentina, I can tell you the falklands where never the malvinas, there is not such thing as the malvinas.

once again the populist leftist goverments want to make a cause out of nothing

las malvinas no son argentinas

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by Twiptwop

May be you killed them all. who will know.
May be perhaps it`s a vendetta for taking you out of Buenos aires in the fisrt and the second English invasions where you were melt by burning oil and got out of Buenos Aires in 1806, and with nowere to go you accidentally hit Malvinas, and killed all the native inhabitants.

By the way Argentina became a Republic in 1816, not in 1820, so the islands belonged to us, you stepped there after.

Did you ever read British history? They actually sent "merchants" with guns into India to drive up the cost of wheat so the Indians growing it couldn't even afford it, so they could ship the wheat back to London so the British people could get fat.

Result: Over 100 million dead Indians over the course of a century. Imagine Hitlers Holocaust going on for a Century! That is the kind of people you are dealing with. Those islands have oil: a commodity the British desperately need. Hell look what they are doing to America to satisfy their hunger for cheap crude! I wonder how many Americans will freeze to death this winter to satisfy Britain's lust?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Look mate, why don't you and your odious pal ludwig start a thread on India then we can all contribute to that and stop derailing this thread which has absolutely nothing to do with India and everything to do with The Falklands?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by snowcrash911

check the NCERT and indian authors.Not wikipedia. Check Gideon Polya.

British mass murdered 150-250 million at least. possibly upto 1.8 billion in India in 200 years if higher estimates are correct.

Don't hold your breath. I looked it up and informed myself to my own satisfaction that you fabricated your 'genocide' claims. If Polya says what you claim he does, then he's a crackpot!

And... my first source isn't Wikipedia, I went and looked until I found India's census numbers going back a century and longer.

Busted!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by Twiptwop

May be you killed them all. who will know.
May be perhaps it`s a vendetta for taking you out of Buenos aires in the fisrt and the second English invasions where you were melt by burning oil and got out of Buenos Aires in 1806, and with nowere to go you accidentally hit Malvinas, and killed all the native inhabitants.

By the way Argentina became a Republic in 1816, not in 1820, so the islands belonged to us, you stepped there after.

Did you ever read British history? They actually sent "merchants" with guns into India to drive up the cost of wheat so the Indians growing it couldn't even afford it, so they could ship the wheat back to London so the British people could get fat.

Result: Over 100 million dead Indians over the course of a century. Imagine Hitlers Holocaust going on for a Century! That is the kind of people you are dealing with. Those islands have oil: a commodity the British desperately need. Hell look what they are doing to America to satisfy their hunger for cheap crude! I wonder how many Americans will freeze to death this winter to satisfy Britain's lust?

I know im going to regret this but what are Britain doing to America? I'd be surprised if our little nation is dictating anything to the worlds only superpower!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Blah blah,You have proven nothing.Check Amartya Sen's work on the famines and taxation policies in India.

Ludwig is right you british mass murdered 100-150 million atleast.

Check all of ludwig's sources ,he's proven that the british mass murdered 1.8 billion indians in 200 years.

edit on 13-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Blah blah,You have proven nothing.Check Amartya Sen's work on the famines and taxation policies in India.

Ludwig is right you british mass murdered 100-150 million atleast.

Check all of ludwig's sources ,he's proven that the british mass murdered 1.8 billion indians in 200 years.

And I have rock solid evidence the Canadians ethnically cleansed 2500 trillion squirrels between 1867 and 1956.

Those bastards!
edit on 13-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
has anyone developed any legitimate logical or legal argument to support the artentine claim to the falklands - or have we jumped the shark - and transfered the " argument " to claims of british Malfeasance in india

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Las Islas Malvinas will always be Argentinian.

VIVA South America United and strong!!!
GTFO with your "Falklands"

edit on 13/1/12 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

What the hell are you talking about
???, the war in 1982 was for nothing then??, The Malvinas ARE Argentinian.
You better go and bend to the queen, people like you stop the progress and union of the South american Nations
Las Malvinas siempre Argentinas!!!

edit on 13/1/12 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
reply to post by Camilo1

What the hell are you talking about
???, the war in 1982 was for nothing then??, The Malvinas ARE Argentinian.
You better go and bend to the queen, people like you stop the progress and union of the South american Nations
Las Malvinas siempre Argentinas!!!

in the language even an american will understand........"come on then if you think you are hard enough!", if you want the falklands then pop over and claim them since no ones stopping you from getting on a few boats and heading over there except their people who have often democratically decided to stay loyal to the british crown and the british troops stationed there and if your politicians really thought they had a chance they would of retried it already

The Falkland islands will always shout "god save the queen/king"

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well UKPLC wont be handing over The Falklands anytime in the next few hundred years as according to sources a couple of Oil companies have raised the required amount to actually start drilling very soon. I wouldnt be surprised to see a whole squadron of Typhoons and a full-on Naval base and a permanent battalion stationed there in the near future.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Yeah, but those evil, bastard British offered Argentina an equal share in all mineral deposits found in The Falklands despite Argentina having no legal, historic or moral right to anything.

Kirchner has sold the Argentinian people down the river to further her own politcal ambitions.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

viva la Argentina!!!!! God not save the reptile royal family!!!

Amen Brother.Falklands will get independence from the claws of the imperial British and will return to Argentina.The world supports you.

edit on 14-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Look, it's pretty straight forward....the people who live on The Falkland Islands want to remain a self governing British Overseas Territory.
We will defend their right to self-determination.

Obviously you have little regard for freedom of choice.

And how can they be returned to a country they have never belonged to?

Kirchner is selling the Argentinian people down the river, and they are falling for it hook, line and sinker....yet again.

No amount of political rhetoric or posturing is going to change anything.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Actually the world does not support Argentina's claims to the Islands.

If they want to be slapped down once more come ahead. Maybe next time we attack Benos Aries and bomb them lot back to the stone age,

I would threaten to do it if I were PM.

If they want a war lets go for it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

You don't even have the logistics.A few S-300,Tor-m1,Buk batteries and your Airforce will be scrap metal.Bring it on,Baby!!!

Viva la Argentina!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Our Aircraft is one of the best in the world, while Argentina's air force is ageing.

Our Submarines alone would take out the now defunct Argentinian Navy. We would not need to send any surface ships.

A couple off nukes or cruise missiles should knock them down a peg or two. As I stated want a war start one see how far they get.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Laurauk

You don't even have the logistics.A few S-300,Tor-m1,Buk batteries and your Airforce will be scrap metal.Bring it on,Baby!!!

Viva la Argentina!!!

You are living in cloud cuckoo land. The Argentinian Armed Forces have not moved on from the 1982 conflict in that they are still using 1970/1980s technology. Though conscription has now ended, they are nowhere near a professional and experienced fighting force that would be needed. As for the Navy, it is no more than a coastal defence force with absolutely no amphibious capability - One RN sub on station would be enough to keep the Argentinian Navy in its ports. The Airforce would be decimated as they still do not have the 'in theatre' flying time to do much let alone defend itself or gain air superiority. Without a decent airlift capability and amphibious capability, how the hell are Soldiers and Marines going to invade? In a sentence, a military takeover of the Falklands by Argentina aint gonna happen.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join