It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "Justifies"( FEMA??) imprisonment of civilians !!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Scientific dictatorship at its best.
Congrats on living on the land of free.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

None of those quotes are from supporters or from Obama.

Fail.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
While this is something to be concerned about, alarmed about and is something that should be monitored, it's still something that requires a little bit of critical thinking before jumping to the usual conclusions of NWO.

He's talking about war, not marching up to your door to imprison you for J walking. If we're to believe some of the same whistle blowers that make the rounds on ATS, then it's pretty obvious there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes regarding the US being in danger nearly 24/7. There is at least known reasoning going on about this. This still doesn't make it right of course, but please don't go jumping to the NWO Illuminati conclusions.

And even if this IS the beginning of the "True NWO", I stand by my belief that in the end, the people would never stand for it and it cannot happen. French Revolution anyone?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

"A quantum leap in American consciousness" -- Deepak Chopra

Good God....I wonder what Deepak Chopra was he smokin' when he said that.

edit on 14-12-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I'm glad to see that Obama supporters are finally starting to see the man inside that so many of us saw before he was elected. The danger of people becoming literal groupies of politicians is clearly demonstrated with this man. Getting caught up in the heat of an election as if it was a Baseball game and then rooting for the home team leads to bad choices every time.

Thanks by the way for amending that title. Obviously FEMA does not do anything like that.

This clearly demonstrates the danger Partisans pose to our country; people who cannot see beyond the "D" or the "R" following these politicians names.

His supporters ignored the fact his whole life embraced everything wrong with our government. A life of radicalism, deceit and an I, I, I attitude.

People saw a tape of him teaching Alinsky to children to indoctrinate them that slipped through his attempt to hide his background (or did they even bother to know that much before they voted; probably not). They knew he spent twenty years inside an in your face hate group, passing itself off as a Christian Church (if they cared enough to know). They knew he started his political career in the living room of an unapologetic Domestic Terrorist who brags about getting off on a legal technicality, named Ayers. Then when he lied and pretended he barely knew him, even though he sat on many Boards with him they ignored the truth. They knew, or should have known that while a State Senator he voted "present" all the time to avoid attaching himself to issues and was a Senator in name only (did they think he would be different as President?).

Then even as he surrounded himself with Czars who have no Constitutional authority, one a person well known to him to be a self professed Communist, they still did not get it. When he took on the CEO of GE who controlled NBC News and MSNBC, who was also moving jobs as fast as he could to China as one of his top advisers, they turned a blind eye. When his Attorney General saw to it that two Jackbooted Thugs with nightsticks got off with a scolding for intimidating voters into voting for him, they still had their blinders on.

When the truth about ACORN and the more than twenty sock-puppets they used to bilk us all came out, it did not bother them he was their top advocate. When many of those in ACORN went to prison for rigging elections or trying to, that was OK with them because their team won. They did not care they elected a liar and a fraud.

I wonder how many are awake now. Damn few I think.

That this man could still win by pandering to the poor and illiterate vote and lying to them once again should send chills up and down everyone's spines; but will it?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI

Gays and Lesbians can now visit loved ones in the hospital.

They can also serve openly in the military.

Tea Ba...I mean, Tea Partiers can form little rallies with their guns and bash the President claiming we need an armed revolution because they disagree with his political party.

Troops coming home from Iraq.

The idea of universal health care.

Damn, you're right. Obama is a dictator! Damn him!!

By the way, I do like Obama. I think he has (or had) potential but obviously let this country down...but really, I can't say I'm going to vote for any of the GOP nutbags over him.

edit on 14-12-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Tea Ba...I mean, Tea Partiers can form little rallies with their guns and bash the President claiming we need an armed revolution because they disagree with his political party.

By the way, I do like Obama. I think he has (or had) potential but obviously let this country down...but really, I can't say I'm going to vote for any of the GOP nutbags over him.

So I guess that you will be the presiding commandant to the fuer as we are incarcirated under the Battlefield Act.

Good to know I guess.
edit on 14-12-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Agreed. A House Divided CANNOT Stand.......

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey?.....I thought this was the Land of the Free??? (scratches head)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Obama done sold his soul out..

to the Zionist Rothschild ReichskristallnachtV2.0 movement

it seems its the zionists feel its their 'turn' to throw people (Americans) in ovens..

bigtime ethnic cleansing yall (but we too ghetto dumb downed to knows it)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I did notice when Obama was running for President that he had odd speech patterns and seemed to talk alot without really saying anything of substance. I then found this article and it seemed to explain a few things. It was written by a professional Neuro Linguistic Programmer who saw Obama using NLP techniques on his audiences.
This man uses those hypnotic techniques on his patients but only with there permission. He was appalled that a presidential candidate would use them on the populace and obviously without their knowledge. It could explain why some people were so taken with him.

THE EVIDENCE IS HERE: This document contains over 60 pages of evidence
and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive
and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans,
and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.
Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a
form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients
without their knowledge for therapy purposes. Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:

- Trance Inductions
- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Pacing and Leading
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded

Suggestions
- Emotion Transfer
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere ProgrammingText

Obama’s techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because
one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them. This document
examines Obama’s speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and
proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients. Obama’s
mesmerized, cult-like, grade-school-crush-like worship by millions is not because “Obama is the greatest
leader of a generation” who simply hasn’t accomplished anything, who magically “inspires” by giving
speeches. Obama is committing perhaps the biggest fraud and deception in American history.
Obama is not just using subliminal messages, but textbook covert hypnosis and neuro-linguistic
programming techniques on audiences that are intentionally designed to sideline rational judgment and
implant subconscious commands to think he is wonderful and elect him President. Obama is eloquent.
However, Obama’s subconscious techniques are shown to elicit powerful emotion from his audience and
then transfer those emotions onto him, to sideline rational judgment, and implant hypnotic commands that
we are unaware of and can’t even consciously question. The polls are misleading because some of Obama’s
commands are designed to be triggered only in the voting booth on November 4th. Obama is immune to
logical arguments like Wright, Ayers, shifting every position, character, and inexperience, because hypnosis
affects us on an unconscious and emotional level. To many people who see this unaccomplished man’s
unnatural and irrational rise to the highest office in the world as suspicious and frightening and to those who
welcome it, this document uncovers, explains, and proves the deceptive tactics behind true “Obama
Phenomenon” including why younger people are more easily affected.

www.internet-grocer.net...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

I have been arguing this for years but they are too stupid to see that it is a dodge and shuffle or smoke and mirrors. The Republicans set up the pins so the Democrats can knock them down. Then the Democrats create a diversion while the Republicans pick your pocket. They only see the polarity in the Black & White and not, that they are the same agenda…

Two parties...ONE AGENDA wake up sheep!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Land of the free and home of the brave huh?
More like land of the controlled and home of the scared.

I am speechless.
This is the one country that I, in all of my life, have considered to be the ONE country that fights for the good values of democracy and INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM.

After 9/11 I have had to revaluate my standpoint slightly every passing year.
After (if) this is passed I'm sorry to say, that USA is on it's way to become like any 3rd world country with bad economy and powerhungry, corrupt leaders that step on their own population to maintain their power at any cost and enrich the few at the expense of the many.

You are becoming exactly that kind of country that you in the past always fought against.
For the love of humanity - step up and stop this madness NOW before it's too late.
Only you as american citizens can prevent this from escalating further.

The rest of the world that always considered you a counterpart to all the evil countries and rulers on this planet can merely sit at the sidelines and watch you becoming exactly what we fear the most.
And then where do we put our hope of this beeing a better planet in the future...?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The most shocking part of this story is that it is being told by one who used to blow the horn of the man in question. She used to get as excited about him as "Shivers" McSpittle von Hardball did.

There's a foul smell wafting upon the Left Wind today.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You really need to stop chanting this national anthem of yours

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

[...]
And even if this IS the beginning of the "True NWO", I stand by my belief that in the end, the people would never stand for it and it cannot happen. French Revolution anyone?

It allready has happened in Europe during the Third Reich and later under the communist rule. It has also happened in quite a few countries around the globe, that had US installed fascist dictatorships.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

None of those quotes are from supporters or from Obama.

Fail.

Those quotes most certainly ARE from Obama supporters. God, Chris Matthews from CNBC alone said enough
goofy "Obama worship" things to fill a book. Now he bashes him.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

So I guess that you will be the presiding commandant to the fuer as we are incarcirated under the Battlefield Act.

Good to know I guess.
edit on 14-12-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

Seriously? Did you forget the Patriot Act which was installed under Bush?

Un fu*king real.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
C span is LIVE now HR 1540 up for Vote.
the indefinite detention bill
www.c-span.org...

The Indefinite Detention Bill DOES Apply to American Citizens on U.S. Soil
www.zerohedge.com...

edit:
the bill was passed?
thehill.com...
edit on 14-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

None of those quotes are from supporters or from Obama. Fail.

Are you blind? They are ALL from Obama supporters and from Obama himself.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join