It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "Justifies"( FEMA??) imprisonment of civilians !!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
oh f***............................
..........i feel this one in my stomach.

NEVER do i get stomach jerked over politics. Kinda teary

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kahlder
This was reported back in 2009.

www.youtube.com...

Thank you. It's nice to see someone to bring that up. It's also hilarious to watch everyone go absolute ape sh*t over something from a few years ago.

People overreact all the time, especially on this web site.

Oh and uh this same video has been discussed on ATS once before, if not a few times.

Keep the entertainment going, guys!!
edit on 14-12-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

We all know when it's from..

we are using it to reflect on what is happening now in America..

And it is happening now..

scary times ahead....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Good job,now we can lock up all the want a be Timothy 'McVeighs' and all the other undercover extremist that lurk in our mist.

edit on 14-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

www.youtube.com...

Thank you. It's nice to see someone to bring that up. It's also hilarious to watch everyone go absolute ape sh*t over something from a few years ago.

Oh and uh this same video has been discussed on ATS once before, if not a few times.

It plays very well into the bill that is about to be passed; thus it is relevant.
It's sad to watch the cult of "yes we can" go absolutely dumbshote over things happening right under their noses.
edit on 14-12-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Trained and brainwashed for 2 years now ready to go.

Yea this is gonna end well.. NOT.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

www.youtube.com...

What difference does it make WHEN it was reported???
The fact that this petty tyrant actually has delusions of God like power where he can wage war against the Constitution which our country was founded on, so people EXACTLY like this could never become King.
And make no mistake this is the slipperiest snake with a personality disorder and a hatred of this country to ever hold the highest office in the land. He's even more vile than you average every day liberals.
You can keep standing up for this mutt, but you'll be sorry eventually when he's filling lime filled pits with the dead bodies of your family and friends.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Funny how he keeps mentioning "rule of law". Most people are aware these people are occultists.

Does anyone remember what their mentor, Aleister Crowley said about "rule of law"?

"Do what thou wilt shall be the rule of law"

Seems that way, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You put it perfectly by embedding those videos. Star, sir.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I wasn't standing up for this "mutt". I was just pointing out to the uninformed that this is an old video and not some breaking news bit. I don't have time to type all about it, so I'll just copynpaste the comment I left on youtube.

Roger speaks the truth. This was reported in 2009. However, the senate just passed the National Defense Authorization Act on 12/01. In this legislation is two sections in particular, 1021 and 1022 (Formally 1031 and 1032) that would in simple terms, allow American citizens to be detained indefinitely - without charges or trial - until the War on Terror is declared over.

This could go to congress for vote at any time! So contact your representatives in Congress and let them know what you think!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Exactly. SeptemberClues is the real deal. Everything else is controlled opposition. The deception goes much farther than most realize...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well it just passed the house.

US House OKs defense bill with Iran sanctions and new rules for handling terrorism suspects - Reuters
31 minutes ago via breakingnews.com

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well it just passed the house.

US House OKs defense bill with Iran sanctions and new rules for handling terrorism suspects - Reuters
31 minutes ago via breakingnews.com

My advice? don't ever post here about how many weapons you own or how prepared you are. Ever again.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Now the Scouts!

Looks like the Hitler Obama Youth.

edit on Dec-14-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It really upsets me how our government doesn't even serve our interests the slightest bit. More chaos and drama are yet to unfold with the NDAA and SOPA being signed into law...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
All of you do realize that this video was aired on May 22nd 2009, I still have a copy of it on my external hard drive and when I right click it and go to properties on the FLV video file, it states May 23rd 2009. I got it the next day.

Why so much attention? This is OLD NEWS...I actually think we at ATS spoke about it when it was aired. My connection is terrible so I can not really start grabbing links for reference but I do remember that an article I downloaded was from the New York Times as it is a great source (for me in Ireland) as to wth is going on in America (mainstream).

FYI: This is not my original account, incase any of you guys are looking at my registration date being November 2009; Ive been browsing ATS since the late 90s.
edit on 14/12/2011 by the_denv because: fyi

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

This has already been discussed, if you will scroll up. Everyone knows its an old video. It has been revisited because it is relevant to the discussion about the 2012 NDAA and the dangerous language therein, and shows that Obama does not have a problem with the lack of exemption for American citizens from indefinite detention. In fact, Obama threatened to vetoe the bill because it originally did exempt American citizens from prolonged detention without a trial. Now that the bill no longer contains that language, he has dropped his vetoe threat and it appears that the bill will now pass in its revised form.

Update: The bill has passed through Congress.

edit on 14-12-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I realize it is a big thread..

but if you read it..

you would know we all know this...

this is the 5th time i have posted this same answer...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

Sorry man, it is a big thread as baddmove stated. Im living in the middle of nowhere now and my connection is worse than a 56k dial up (loading pages is a nightmare). I just seen the video and posted right away; I hardly ever do that but under the circumstances with a bad connection thats all I could do.

Thats insane man, I can't believe this is actually happening
You just cant edit the constitution! I do not think Obama will get another term at all.

reply to post by baddmove

Sorry man, your right its a big read. I actually use to flame people for doing exactly what I just did. Learning a lesson everyday lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No harm done.

Living in the middle of nowhere seems rather nice right now, considering the developing situation. Fortunately, my "bug-out" house is in the middle of nowhere, and I've never been closer to retreating there.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join