It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Life Is The After Life For We Have Already Died

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I believe we had to die to get to where we are now,because the life we are living,is our eternal afterlife and there is no way out...

Earth is surrounded by an endless void of ancient light,drifting through nowhere,from which there is no escape...

Because i think there is no Holy Saviour headed our way to intervene against evil on our behalf and our looking forward to Salvation,some kind of Divine Intervention,is looking forward to something thats never going to happen,we are only shattered reflections of our empty hopes and hollow fantasies and prayer to God,is just wishful thinking while praying to something that doesnt even exist and our desire for Heavenly things waiting for us all beyond death,are just fractured dreams based on nothing but false perceptions,broken promises and lies,for we have already died...

I have a very real and terrifying "remotely viewed" and "clairvoyantly induced" feeling that we are already dead,we have already lived and died in the "real world",somewhere else,perhaps the fourth dimension and our deeds have already been judged and we have already been sentenced,the "rapture" has all ready taken place,those who were not "raptured" were put where we are now,thrown into hell and there is no way out,not even suicide and death will release us from this eternal damnation we call life,which is why we remember past lives,because we are forced to be reborn again and again,various incarnations down through the endless ages forever within this evil materialistic world of perpetual greed,hate and fear,genocide,drug addiction,abortion and war...

Here and now,we dream of our bodies being able to fly through the air,we dream of moving objects with our minds,we dream of sunshine and smiles,we dream of a world made of love and happiness,we dream of a world not made of fear and hate and filled with tears...

We are dreaming of the things we were once able to do,in the kind of life we use to live,in the real world we left behind when we died there and we must have done something very,very wrong to end up where we are now...
edit on 7-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I believe we had to die to get to where we are now,because the life we are living,is our afterlife,our eternal damnation and there is no way out...

Because i think there is no Holy Saviour headed our way to intervene against evil on our behalf and our looking forward to Salvation,some kind of Divine Intervention,are only shattered reflections of our empty hopes and prayer to God,is just wishful thinking while praying to something that doesnt even exist and our dreams of something better waiting for us all beyond death,are fractured dreams based on nothing but false perceptions,broken promises and lies,for we have already died,we are already dead...

I have a very real and terrifying "remotely viewed" and "clairvoyantly induced" feeling that we are already dead,we have already lived and died in the "real world",somewhere else,perhaps the fourth dimension and we have already been judged and sentenced,the "rapture" has all ready taken place,those who were not "raptured" were put where we are now,thrown into hell and there is no way out,not even suicide and death will release us from this eternal damnation we call life,which is why we recollect past lives,because we are forced to be reborn again and again forever within this evil materialistic world of perpetual hate,fear,genocide,drug addiction,abortion and war...

edit on 7-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
Some part of me actually believes you as I've had that same thought cross my mind before...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Always the optimist, eh.

I bet you're a thrill at parties.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Or, you can die and find out for yourself? I don't want to be a Debbie Downer or anything, but it seems like you're fairly set on there being no way out of here. It's funny cause I've had the same thoughts before too, that we're already in hell and the part of being in hell is believing you have a chance for redemption. But, alas, I gave up such thoughts, as I discovered it doesn't really do one any good going around and thinking like that all time.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i see where your going with this, but just because your perspective and feelings give you dread and make you feel as though your in eternal damnation already, you have the power to change your perspective RIGHT NOW, you can talk about clairvoyance all day but even in your dreams you only see symbols and metaphors to adress the problem at hand and even then that problem relates to you and your "state" and you are being shown whats wrong so you may conciously work out in your waking time how to handle "said" issue. i dont experience damnation, every day i feel a multitude of feelings that i recognize, adress, counter and act upon, and at the end of the day i reap the reward with the only thing that makes life its most beautiful, love for yourself, and love for everybody else respectively! so if one person experiences even the tiniest bit of pure joy stemming from love then how is this hell if one person stands to prove your capable of having that same feeling? the world is not hell, its actually far from it!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This isn't actually a winterland zone, its the mid grounds, testing zone. Though again, in a dreamscape, within a dreamscape, within a dreamscape, its a little hard pressed to find out what kind of shadow zone you really are.

But it does take positivity to raise frequency and remember, connect to memories and have the windows open up. And faith in Goodness and Love.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So according to you, what happens to us when we die in this reality? Do we autotmatically get put into a new body somewhere on Earth or do we have to wait until a body becomes free?

Are the super power and developed countries the good part of hell and are third world countries worse parts of hell?

Personally, i think you are wherever you believe you are. Your thoughts and actions will attact you to either good or evil energy and people.

edit on 7-12-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Try telling the likes of Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and Hugh Heffner that they're experiencing hell.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Try telling the likes of Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and Hugh Heffner that they're experiencing hell.

The difference between individuals like Bill Gates, Donald Trump and Hugh Heffner; they live in a private Hell whereas individuals like our OP wears his Hell on his sleeve.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Although they have plenty of material things and don't want for much in that sense, I would bet the farm on the fact that they still feel hurt, loneliness, confusion, discontent, depression, etc. It's just human to do so in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Why question any of this? You would feel and fare much better to just accept your life as it is, keep your head down and go back to doing whatever it is that you do.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It is ridiculous to describe theirs or even your own lives as hell, despite some minor bouts of discontent.

If there is a real hell, I'm sure it would make their current lives seem like bliss. They could live a day in the shoes of a third world child, for a start.

My life is far from perfect, but I'd frankly be embarrassed to describe it as hell, when there are people experiencing "real" suffering out there, suffering that can't be fixed by a simple change of mental perspective.
edit on 7-12-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Actually i am part of the life of certain parties and become the center of attention,always ready with lots of interesting and fascinating ideas,because i am very easy to talk to and get along with,probably because i'm an empath and i am able to see beyond myself...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Try telling the millions starving, suffering all kinds of physical or emotional violence and fear, day after day that this is heaven and that all is in their "minds".

If this is hell for millions, then right now it´s hell for me.
edit on 7-12-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Why are innocent children and adults trapped here blocula? Are you saying they are all evol and damnd to hll already. And even if so in the way you share it then this HELL is scheduled for destruction???

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

scheduled for destruction

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Although some of us are living lives that might be compared to living in hell, we are not dead, and we certainly aren't stuck here for all of eternity. Just recently I discovered the teachings of Buddha. I instantly wanted to walk the path that leads to Enlightenment after learning what this man taught.

For thousands of years, we have been living countless amounts of lives. All ranging from tiny insects, to human beings. My belief is that we will continue to live these lives until we finally realize limitless compassion, endless patience, complete and total selflessness, and a peaceful mind. Not only for our loved ones, but also for complete strangers. It is only after we have reached enlightenment that we can Ascend to a higher plane of existence. A plane where there is no chaos, no war, no hatred, only light and eternal peace.

Buddha taught that every human being is capable of achieving enlightenment. If you experience a human life where you have the resources to learn how to achieve enlightenment, you have extremely good Karma.

I understand your way of thinking, but it is not this way. I don't know your story, and you don't know mine, but if you want to finally leave this place and Ascend to an existence of peace and light, a good start would to seek out how to meditate. Also, you can read the book called, "Eight Steps to Happiness," by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. Amazing book that really inspired me to walk further down the path to Enlightenment.

I really wish you luck, my friend. I hope that you find your way to Inner Peace and Enlightenment.

Namaste
~Quyll

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

Try telling the millions starving, suffering all kinds of physical or emotional violence and fear, day after day that this is heaven and that all is in their "minds".

If this is hell for millions, then right now it´s hell for me.
edit on 7-12-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

If everyone suffered far more anguish and suffering than happiness, this could be described as hell, otherwise, it is consistent with a reality that is neither heaven nor hell.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
well, if it is how you say it is atleast we don't have to rember the life we use to be living. We can just focuse on the now, but I guess it would be a sadder world for those people who did remeber and dwell upon it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

I think the OP referenced in fact having memories of past lives, which is to say, that perhaps some have lived these lives of starvation and genocide as well. Surely it is no comfort to anyone to tell them to be thankful their suffering is only in their head and could be much worse if compared to others. It can actually become some kind of justification for the others being made to suffer by a controlling force, just so others can appreciate they are not, in fact, truly suffering.
Many say we must feel pain to know joy, etc. I have even thought this must be true. But I hope we are constantly evolving, and will at some point reach the realization that we actually can know something without having the opposite to compare it to.

edit on 7-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join