It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Life Is The After Life For We Have Already Died

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

He has no time for parties. he is too busy being afraid of his fellow man, er um robots.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This isn't the afterlife, it's the underlife/overlife.

What wuz it that made the Lord Marshall sew special?

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

I think the OP referenced in fact having memories of past lives, which is to say, that perhaps some have lived these lives of starvation and genocide as well. Surely it is no comfort to anyone to tell them to be thankful their suffering is only in their head and could be much worse if compared to others.

It's not meant to comfort them, it's a call to action. If much suffering is mental, much is also controllable, and changeable.

As to past lives, they may have suffered bad lives, but if reincarnation is real, just as likely they experienced good lives too. Again, this is not consistent with heaven or hell, it is neutral.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Already dead?...man, you sound just like my wife! I wish you would have posted your thread years ago, then I could have been doing some really exciting things that I never would have considered doing until reading your post! Hmm...let me see now!.... I think for starters I'll go skydiving this afternoon, and because I'm already dead, I'll just forego the parachute! I can see now that an eternity of being dead is going to be fun, and you have my deepest thanks for closing my eyes.
To be serious now, I had a vision very much like what you have just written. It happened way back during a field party on a warm summer night in 1967, shortly after I ate half a cube of sugar, given to me by one of the girls. From that night on I became known as a "juicer" due to the fact that whenever I partied, it was nothing but beer for me!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Welcome to the Matrix,

Welcome to the desert of the real.

Look at all the different faces

I wonder what they think, and how they feel.

For empty they came and empty they wish to leave.

If only they'd believe, if only they'd believe...

Perhaps you're onto something, .. perhaps you're facing the wrong direction while standing on the trail... looking at the path side-ways?

There are quite a few enlightening resources that speak about that subject, books from recent history and books from antiquity some obscure, some well-known but read by those who were after an entertaining read and not useful information.

I find it interesting to see how "ideas" seem to propagate themselves somehow throughout the world at times that seem to coincide coincidentally or perhaps by providence.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i am the keeper of time.
the USA has stolen my brain.
1999 december.
i am the way out.
verify me like this...LAIBACH ''nato''VHS First minutes

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If this is true then i want a refund! What a big disappointment this afterlife is....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I can't agree. Hell is for the evil people. Those who don't care, have no compassion, nothing.
I care about everyone. I even tear up when I read about people being tortured, killed, starved ,beaten... I tear up at just the thought of someone harming another. I'm the sort who gives 100 percent to others, I'm there for them to help them battle their own depression and anger. I have helped countless people find a bright positive way to look at things in their own life.

I have empathy. I feel sorry for every single person in the world who has to suffer. Yes, that even falls to the Terrorists, religious hate groups, people like Gadaffi, etc AND their victims. Everyone is suffering and it's so not fair. or right.

So you're telling me that even I, who have love, caring, empathy, respect, morals, manners, dignity, know to share, give, help, love, want to help etc - am being punished in hell because I'm 'evil'?

I think not, thank you. We reincarnate to learn life lessons. That is it. We can only learn so much each go--through. And for those who believe in 'one life only', same thing. But in that case, you reap your own since you only have one go at it. you choose to care, or not. You choose to have empathy or not. If we have one life or many, all I know is right now, in this life that I'm conscious in, I choose to be all of the above which I /am/. Surely if one was in hell, they'd be being tortured, etc for doing evil.
Sure I'm having a lot of trouble finding work. Sure things aint going how I'd like em to go. But I'm happy with my life really. I have a roof, food, warmth, those who love me. That's more rich than all the money in the world. I'm more than happy. So if this is hell, it's not too bad.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Maybe for a second you should just take a DEEEEP BREATH. Realize the morality of the bible. Then think. If god does exist, his means are simple, but his ideas are complex. That you should realize you were put here for a specific reason, and this is where you need to be. And when you die you will go where you need to go in order for your soul to evolve into a higher level of life and consciousness. And that the world is run by jews for jews and no one else, and it will not change until we have all realized the necessary means to achieve that goal. Call me what you want but im going to call it how i see it. So help me god if you call me ant-semitic, anti-zionist, or anything of the sort i will betch slap you all back to where ever the # your pathetic excuse for an existence calls a life. People who state those claims are merely decievers trying to cover their own impudent, insolent tracks. And if you dont believe me then just look at history.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

Human is as human does, each of us made/created by God if one believes that, out of monkeys if one believes that, out of cavemen if one believes that.
I think one won't grow and become closer to enlightenment until they stop seeing their fellow humans as "Gay, Jews, Black, White, Asian, Female, Male, Young, Old, Rich, Poor, Straight, Bigendered, etc." All these names and descriptions when we're all JUST Human.

Yup, some humans run things more than others. Just how the cookie crumbled. And life still goes on.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

He has no time for parties. he is too busy being afraid of his fellow man, er um robots.

Actually despite a certain fear based trend to his threads, he has energy. And I keep trying to send some touches of love and light here and there to raise the frequency because I can sense his spirit.

Humans aren't robots. If anyone can ask, "do I exist?" they have always existed and always will exist in one form or another in progression.

You're either a toaster or consciousness in the Dream School were somethings are AI programs. Only consciousness can ask if its real and exists, toasters cannot. And consciousness is infinite light energy. Everything exists within infinity, and with infinite variety of energy, both animate and inanimate are infinite as well. And all upgrade.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

it is true that the question is always a positive answer, u cant ask about ur existence unless u relatively exist

but to ask that is also bc u r not absolutely existing to u, so the question is certainly from what else is objectively existing while opposite sense to urs, then all objective is not existing like u r, which is absurd equation that the only justification is evil existence, when evil is based on true existence rights abuse

if u exist normally u wont ask that question, freedom is more about alone moves not existing, free moves dont make ones existing, since it is always about futur or possible ends so never now nor fact constancy

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It fascinates me that pure fantasy seems to always draw the biggest crowds in this forum. Hell, we all get intuitions and vague ethereal notions, but we don't lose it and start launching death cult sermons over every little itch that comes our way. At least, not if we're bright enough to understand how convoluted and inconsistent the OP's premise actually is. Of course this isn't the afterlife. Seriously. We all die our way outa here, and I defy anyone to prove me wrong about that.

As far as this being Hell...broaden the focus a little. Look at how everything works around you and just beyond your own self-examination. Resistance exercises actually improve the human body. Unlike how use and physical application wears down mechanical devices. Weird, but maybe that's a clue about how the human mind improves as well? And why not? The human body isn't alien to the human mind - not the body that feeds the mind with experience and tactile information. They are part of one larger system, and why wouldn't they have as much in relative common as possible? Hell, the rest of physical reality is based on redundancy as progressive developmental efficiency.

Maybe the pain is your only shot at growth and increased strength? Maybe the human mind needs that resistance so badly that even the most pampered human beings will seek a level of pain and misery, even when buried under opulence and fawning devotion. Gravity prevents you from flying, but it literally helps hold your bones together.

Maybe we need to appreciate those moments when we get to be stoic and resolute in the face of pain and misery?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think that we are all really living 10,000 years from now, and theres this really advanced video game, where they sit you down in like a virtual reality chair, you start out as a baby, and forget everything, as to promote the realism of the game, and then when you die, you wake up in the chair you sat down in and continue living your real life. That would mean that all the universe is, is basically a big distraction as to not malfunction the game, i.e. suddenly everyone waking up, when they realize they are just in a game. We distract ourselves with the universe and may never know whether or not it really exists.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Another great post! I have to say your threads are my favourite.

It is of course a possibility that i have thought of.

I often think that we may have died many times, but we dont realise it because we just shoot of down another path of existance.
Does a dead person know that they have died?
Or do they continue living in another dimension/realm/universe as possibly the same person, with the same people, with no realisation of what may have occured.

There could be many million of each of us in existance and when we die we fall in to another section of the same person of the same age, surrounded by the same people, who exist in every section. And we really have no clue.

Thanx for another great thread!!

Peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Another awesome theory!

The possibilities are endless!!!
x

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
From my own understanding and learning is that we are in this reality on planet earth at this particular moment in time and space is because at every other moment of time and space before one had an emotional imprint of revenge, hate, anger and violence toward another and so never learnt to forgive so on a particular subconscious level one so desired to come back and give that other person revenge, hate anger and violence too once again.
When one truly learns to forgive another and understands that we all play victim or victor, rich or poor, strong or weak people in each reincarnation then one is doomed to keep replaying different life scenarios again and again. in a
"Ground hog day" hell.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by blocula

I think that we are all really living 10,000 years from now, and theres this really advanced video game, where they sit you down in like a virtual reality chair, you start out as a baby, and forget everything, as to promote the realism of the game, and then when you die, you wake up in the chair you sat down in and continue living your real life. That would mean that all the universe is, is basically a big distraction as to not malfunction the game, i.e. suddenly everyone waking up, when they realize they are just in a game. We distract ourselves with the universe and may never know whether or not it really exists.

YOU ARE PRECISELY CORRECT, except I think that we are all really IMMORTAL SPIRIT BEINGS living INFINITE years from now in the INFINITE DIMENSION'S OF THE ETERNAL REALM OF --- WE are ALL -- the "ONE" GOD -- LIVING IN THE "ETERNAL NOW"!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Yes, and the dreamscape we entered is a school, we come in to learn and grow. Its not meaningless. I've been shown the rows of millions of people in the dream lab and a blue type of device in the middle. I recognized my mother and went up to the technician and asked her what was going on. I'm aware that visions can be metaphors and hijacked, but won't forget that.

Also once when connecting to Higher Self, feeling out of sorts, walking downstairs, She emerged within and asked me, "where do you think you are anyway, do you really think you ever leave home?" Each step I was taking the room was brightening and I was gaining frequency.

Then I saw a series of curtains/veils.

First in a cot with semi sheer curtains surrounding the bed and family on the other side watching over.

Then a kitchen cafe with short cafe curtains, breezy and not very blocking.

Then I saw the big red curtains pull back at a movie theatre and the movie of our life playing. And thought, no way, we can't have any more embarrassing moments or bloopers or be caught with our pants down. We have to be hero's of that movie.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey Unity long time no talk,

Of course you are 100% correct(you know I know that). I just wanted to stop in and clarify the robot comment. It was used because of a comment blocula used in another thread comment, they understood what it meant. Keep on spreading the news and have a great day.

Agarta

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join