It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Life Is The After Life For We Have Already Died

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi there blocula... still enjoying life as usual, I see. I can see by the tone of your thread you are ready for Christmas.

So, I am dead and this is the afterlife... I'm cool with that, if it is true. The afterlife is pretty good... just finished some chicken gravy and bisquits, candid yams, bean soup, and some steamed cabbage, and sweet iced tea.

I worked outside on my farm today before the cold front and rain rolled in, got my wood up on the porch and will probably build a fire before long... winters are cold here in the afterlife, but since the Xmas parade is Saturday, it will feel like Xmas... then another family get together... cakes and pies... coffee and hot chocolate...and all the happy faces of loved ones... yup, the after life is pretty good.

Oh, my wife says "hey"... we just finished the last of the decorations this past weekend here in the afterlife... it was a lot of fun in spite of being dead and all...anyway, hope you have a very Merry Xmas here in the afterlife... well, time to go feed all of my afterlife farm animals and then wash my afterlife dinner dishes... and then see if we can find an afterlife Xmas special on TV.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So then, this threads kills your other recent threads. The super duper aliens using us as a gigantic video game and the one about the super bipedal insectoids and reptiles harvesting us for food. How many more of these stories are going to be shown on recent post. The Op contradicts himself in every post and changes the original concept in most threads to fit the on going discussions. The quantity is overwhelming but the quality is suspect.

But we're all dead so what does it matter?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
it is all to mean that we cant pretend our freedom right anymore, while on the contrary freedom is a right obviously bc it is not respected, so more then now to claim our freedom right more firmly then before through all its heavy conditions on bodies and objective life
right never dies while it is the only thing that exist beside truth
so nothing change, from our side it is the same situation existing it is only from powers life side that all kind of monsters appear to b all

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by blocula

I think that we are all really living 10,000 years from now, and theres this really advanced video game, where they sit you down in like a virtual reality chair, you start out as a baby, and forget everything, as to promote the realism of the game, and then when you die, you wake up in the chair you sat down in and continue living your real life. That would mean that all the universe is, is basically a big distraction as to not malfunction the game, i.e. suddenly everyone waking up, when they realize they are just in a game. We distract ourselves with the universe and may never know whether or not it really exists.

YOU ARE PRECISELY CORRECT, except I think that we are all really IMMORTAL SPIRIT BEINGS living INFINITE years from now in the INFINITE DIMENSION'S OF THE ETERNAL REALM OF --- WE are ALL -- the "ONE" GOD -- LIVING IN THE "ETERNAL NOW"!

In other words, you're one of the thinkers who claims that this corporeal realm is a facade. Am I right?

edit on 12/7/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Yes, and the dreamscape we entered is a school, we come in to learn and grow. Its not meaningless. I've been shown the rows of millions of people in the dream lab and a blue type of device in the middle. I recognized my mother and went up to the technician and asked her what was going on. I'm aware that visions can be metaphors and hijacked, but won't forget that.

Also once when connecting to Higher Self, feeling out of sorts, walking downstairs, She emerged within and asked me, "where do you think you are anyway, do you really think you ever leave home?" Each step I was taking the room was brightening and I was gaining frequency.

Then I saw a series of curtains/veils.

First in a cot with semi sheer curtains surrounding the bed and family on the other side watching over.

Then a kitchen cafe with short cafe curtains, breezy and not very blocking.

Then I saw the big red curtains pull back at a movie theatre and the movie of our life playing. And thought, no way, we can't have any more embarrassing moments or bloopers or be caught with our pants down. We have to be hero's of that movie.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

And you do know that your brain processed this experience via the same means that it processes everything else you experience....right? Its true. If not, then you would not be capable of recalling it as memory - memory is residual information stored in your brain, after all. So, knowing this, what elevates this experience above the rest of the stuff that you either accept or dismiss as faulty human perception?

I can't imagine anything that delineates one perception from another, other than individual translation of that perception. You believe you did have this specific experience, but what did you choose as your reality anchors? Personally, I don't trust any experience unless I have at least a dozen anchors to stabilize a level of indifference within the experience whole. How many reality anchors did you use? Do you ever use any reality anchors?

One of my best friends was slaughtered by her schizophrenic adult son. He experienced her feet sucking the oxygen out of the room around him, so he knew she needed to be killed. That experience was real for him, but then he's insane. Completely gone. No reality anchors that he shares with the rest of us, or with anyone else for that matter. Not that it matters to him. Then again, he's nuts.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

We all sink or we all float because were all in the same big boat...

We have already lived and died in the real world,our deeds were judged and we were sentenced and those of us who passed are in heaven right now and those of us who failed,those of us who showed no compassion,empathy and love were placed here on earth to be continuously recycled and reborn again and again and not even suicide or death will release us,there is no escape and theres no holy someone coming to rescue us either and organized religions are lies and grand illusions and weapons of domination and control...

You and i hunted mammoths near mountains of snow and ice,we suffered and died during the black plague,we sailed in sailing ships to the new world,we were persecuted and killed as witches,we died on napoleonic battlfields and we died in ww-1...

And our populations on earth are multiplying because theres a steady flow of souls who are failing.There is a heaven,somewhere else,a heaven filled with people who passed and they never drown in tears,they never get diseases,they never become addicted to drugs,they never go to war and they are living together forever within an eternal paradise of compassion,empathy and love...

I dont know what we did,but it must have been really,really bad...

edit on 8-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

There exists a hierarchy amongst the damned,even in hell...

This world is cold and ruthless,a knock down drag out,no holds barred,heartless,dog eat dog,get out of my way, loveless,greedy,disease filled and war torn place,very evil indeed...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Try telling the likes of Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and Hugh Heffner that they're experiencing hell.

Although they have plenty of material things and don't want for much in that sense, I would bet the farm on the fact that they still feel hurt, loneliness, confusion, discontent, depression, etc. It's just human to do so in my opinion.
Look at them in this light and it all starts to make sense...They may be super rich with an easier life than most right now,but even they will be reborn again and again into various incarnations and will have to endure and suffer through whatever those lives may bring...A donald trump for instance,or the queen of england, or whoever else that is very well off,may have already lived as a homeless drug addict and or a third world person who dies from hunger and thirst,or they will be when they are reincarnated in the future...We all get to experience every aspect of hell...Forever...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well if there is reincarnation then each life is also a between life... therefore there's no time like the present to generate the life we are living into, both now and in eternity.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by blocula

I think that we are all really living 10,000 years from now, and theres this really advanced video game, where they sit you down in like a virtual reality chair, you start out as a baby, and forget everything, as to promote the realism of the game, and then when you die, you wake up in the chair you sat down in and continue living your real life. That would mean that all the universe is, is basically a big distraction as to not malfunction the game, i.e. suddenly everyone waking up, when they realize they are just in a game. We distract ourselves with the universe and may never know whether or not it really exists.

YOU ARE PRECISELY CORRECT, except I think that we are all really IMMORTAL SPIRIT BEINGS living INFINITE years from now in the INFINITE DIMENSION'S OF THE ETERNAL REALM OF --- WE are ALL -- the "ONE" GOD -- LIVING IN THE "ETERNAL NOW"!

In other words, you're one of the thinkers who claims that this corporeal realm is a facade. Am I right?

I think he said that we are already in the heart of existence, without a here there past and future, without differentiation and demarcation, at least that's what I got.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Hey NorEaster,

YUP!
A FACADE. BUT A DAMN "REAL" AND "PAINFUL" FACADE WHILE WE'RE IN IT.

MY OWN THINKING BASED UPON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF BEING "OUT-OF-THE-MATRIX".

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Hey NewAgeMan,

Thanks!
Perfectly deduced/interpretated. You got it in one!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by blocula

Well if there is reincarnation then each life is also a between life... therefore there's no time like the present to generate the life we are living into, both now and in eternity.

Best Regards,

NAM
There is reincarnation,thats why we recall and remember past lives and thats also why we experience de ja vu,but,there is no perceived passage of time between incarnations.After we die here and now on earth,we,our souls,may enter instantaneously into an embryo within some mothers womb,or there may be a state of limbo inbetween lives,but we are completely oblivious and unaware of any moments of time that may pass,there is no after life when we die here on earth,because we are already within our afterlives...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

I agree, but I also think there are increasingly better things in store because it's an eternal evolutionary recurrence ie: progressive.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Hey NorEaster,

And you do know that your brain processed this experience via the same means that it processes everything else you experience....right? Its true. If not, then you would not be capable of recalling it as memory - memory is residual information stored in your brain, after all. So, knowing this, what elevates this experience above the rest of the stuff that you either accept or dismiss as faulty human perception?

I DO know that my brain processed this experience via the same means that it processes everything else we experience. I directly recall it not only as MEMORY, but as 100% living CONTINUING experience. We've all seen/experienced being out in a thunder storm, but very rarely does mankind experience it "DIRECTLY" as in BEING "HIT" BY "A 50,000 VOLT LIGHTNING BOLT"!

I WAS HIT BY THE "INFINITE VOLT LIGHTNING BOLT" OF "HEAVEN" ----------- BAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!

I can't imagine anything that delineates one perception from another, other than individual translation of that perception.

I'M SURE YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT "NOVEL DIRECT EXPERIENCE" AND "NOT INDIVIDUAL TRANSLATION" DELINEATES ONE PERCEPTION FROM ANOTHER.

MILLIONS OF WORDS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT THE BEATLES POP GROUP, YET ONLY "FOUR" PEOPLE "KNOW DIRECT EXPERIENCE" OF WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO "BE" A "BEATLE" . THOSE PEOPLE ARE JOHN, PAUL, GEORGE, RINGO. OUT OF ALL BILLIONS OF MANKIND WHO EVER LIVED AND EVER WILL LIVE! EVEN IF JOHN LENNON EXPRESSED IT ALL IN A BOOK TO THE BEST OF HIS ABILITY PEOPLE WOULD STILL NOT "KNOW DIRECT EXPERIENCE" OF WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO "BE" A "BEATLE".

You believe you did have this specific experience, but what did you choose as your reality anchors? Personally, I don't trust any experience unless I have at least a dozen anchors to stabilize a level of indifference within the experience whole. How many reality anchors did you use? Do you ever use any reality anchors?

IF I TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE MY "EXPERIENCE" I HAD "THOUSANDS/MILLIONS/TRILLIONS OF REALITY ANCHORS" WITHIN OUR "TRAPPED-IN-THE-MATRIX-PLANET-EARTH" REALITY STABILIZING A LEVEL OF "COMPLETE INDIFFERENCE" WITHIN THE EXPERIENCE WHOLE. WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME?

THAT I NOW HAVE "NEAR INFINITE" REALITY ANCHORS BOTH "WITHIN" OUR "TRAPPED-IN-THE-MATRIX-PLANET-EARTH" REALITY AND "WITHOUT-OF-THE-MATRIX" OF THE INFINITE-MULTIDIMENSIONAL UNIVERSES OF UNIVERSES EVERYWHERE CONTINUALLY STABILIZING A LEVEL OF "COMPLETE INDIFFERENCE" WITHIN THE EXPERIENCE WHOLE!?

IN FACT I'M SO INDIFFERENT TO IT ALL, THAT I NEARLY DIDN'T BECOME AN ATS MEMBER AND WRITE THIS, DESPITE OTHERS CALLING FOR THEIR QUESTIONS ANSWERED! FOR I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT ALL OF WHAT I HAVE SAID WILL COME TO PASS EVEN IF NO-ONE BELIEVES IT!

One of my best friends was slaughtered by her schizophrenic adult son. He experienced her feet sucking the oxygen out of the room around him, so he knew she needed to be killed. That experience was real for him, but then he's insane. Completely gone. No reality anchors that he shares with the rest of us, or with anyone else for that matter. Not that it matters to him. Then again, he's nuts

REGARDLESS OF WHAT ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS SON "SEEMINGLY" OR IN "REALITY" "EXPERIENCED" IT DOES NOT EXCUSE THE SONS ACTIONS TOWARD HIS "MOTHER". LOGIC "REALITY ANCHOR" OBJECTIVE REALITY DICTATES "WHY NOT JUST OPEN THE DOOR/WINDOW AND LET IN MORE AIR? IT IS WRONG UNLAWFUL TO MURDER ANOTHER. ANYONE SUCH AS HE WHO DID/DOES, IS "INSANE".

AS BOTH MOTHER AND SON WERE BOTH "ASPECTS" OF THE "CREATOR" -- IT WAS DIRECTLY THE CREATORS "BLAME" THAT THE MURDER HAPPENED -- BE IT THE "DEMONICALLY POSSESSED NEGATIVE ASPECT OF THE CREATOR" SON TAKING OUT THE "HEAVENLY POSSESSED POSITIVE ASPECT OF THE CREATOR" MOTHER?

HOWEVER, IN THE END ALL IS GOOD. MUM AND SON ARE HAPPILY TOGETHER IN THE "INFINTELY ORGASMAGORICAL" AFTERLIFE WITH DIRECT LIFE EXPERIENCE/LIFE LESSONS LEARNED.

THE ONLY LIFE I COULD TAKE WOULD BE MY OWN, BUT AS "I AM GOD", THEN I THINK I WILL WEATHER THE CURRENT STORM HERE ON EARTH - I PUT MYSELF HERE FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF "BEING A MORTAL WHO APART FROM A SPLINTER HAD FORGOTTEN HE WAS GOD" AND BE THE QUIET "EYE" IN THE CENTER OF THE HURRICANE WHILE "ANCHORING" HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH!

TAKE CARE NOREASTER. YOU ARE A VERY OBJECTIVE AND ELOQUENT INDIVIDUAL. "YOU" MUST SENSE YOUR INNATE "SPLINTER" ELSE YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE WRITING ON ATS? BELIEVE ME, I WAS NOT TOO LONG AGO ONCE LIKE YOU - "I TOO SWORE GOD DIDN'T EXIST" - THAT WAS UNTIL THE "BIGGEEEE" HAPPENED! WHEN YOU ARE READY IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU/EVERYONE. ALL WILL BE AMAZING!

edit on 8-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My God you make some mad threads mate!

At the very least you have an award winning imagination!

Keep calm and carry on mate.....there's always the Insectoids and reptoids to come!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Maybe it's just purgatory and we are all here to learn and grow.
What if this is like a womb or an egg?
Our spirits learning and growing in a quasi-safe environment and when we are "complete" we become as the fourth dimensional beings we were intended to be?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

GOD CONTINUALLY SURPRISES HIMSELF! GOD ITS GREAT BEING ALIVE/DEAD ISN'T IT!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

GOD CONTINUALLY SURPRISES HIMSELF! GOD ITS GREAT BEING ALIVE/DEAD ISN'T IT!

The Boss is looking down at us now, and laughing at us affectionatlly as we continue to try and find a meaning for our existance, and the only thing we need to remember and we dont , is that we are him, and thats the test, the only test, but not many of us pass the test because we cannot come to terms with the fact that we are him. Perhaps he created us to give a different take on his existance (which was already perfect), but perhaps we made him grow, he exploded and threw trillions bits of himself out into creation, and for fun, made us forget that we,re him, and waits to see how long it takes for us to remember who we are.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I myself,yeah me,know first hand whats its like to be literally homeless,on the streets,without a roof over my head,without a car,without a job and all of that was made 10 times harder because i endured it in the winter...

On the other hand,i know the loving joy and true happiness i felt a thousand times over by always finding a way to put a smile on my daughters face and one evening after working with steel for 12 hours,i came home to her, when she was 5 years old,running up to me in her new snow suit asking me to build her a hill for her to sled down and how quickly and happily i did it for her,knowing all the while that if i asked my dad to do the same when i was 5,he would have just yelled at me and i realize fully well that i'll never be as happy as i was back in those days with my daughter,who still tells me she loves me now and how no amount of money can ever buy or create moments like those spent with her when she was a little girl.

But just because nothing bad is happening to me at the moment,i hold no illusions in front of my eyes and refuse to see the world through rose colored glasses.i realize fully well that at least 80% of humanity suffers terribly on a daily basis...

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join