It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Life Is The After Life For We Have Already Died

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

The question is an example of teaching, I agree we don't normally sit there thinking, Am I real? Part of the tests in life is that we seek for answers, within and form the rainbow bridge between left and right hemispheres, and wake up more, remember more, seek Guidance.

One of his students asked Buddha, "Are you the messiah?"
"No", answered Buddha.
"Then are you a healer?"
"No", Buddha replied.
"Then are you a teacher?" the student persisted.
"No, I am not a teacher."
"Then what are you?" asked the student, exasperated.
"I am awake", Buddha replied.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

No one knows where we come from,where we are,why we are here,or where we are going and i have multiple theories,just like scientists and physicists do and my theories are not meant to be mixed and matched, although a few of them can easily be inter-connected...

For instance...who or what judged and sentenced us?...the class-3 super advanced aliens who are our creators...Who rules this world and is at the top of earths food chain?...The Reptilians and the Insectoids...

edit on 8-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You know the difference, and some of the experiences I've had, including with a guide were shared. Yes there are distortions in those who are schizophrenic. Its not the same thing as truly seeking, and having insight. For example, feeling someone before they phone, or arrive. Even touching your computer to turn it on and knowing your friend is online and needs you and has written you. My son and I, who had have shared sightings of crafts, low silent ones that went over our roof or disappeared. He even called me out for some of the sightings, and knew when it was flying over again. He's the one who had the nde, and was healed when he returned. He also told me choppers were chasing the crafts and I thought no way, impossible. I really hadn't done that much searching at that time. But he called me out to witness the craft, and then a while later the same craft and the chopper.

Again, while we were discussing infinity. I had done a meditation on the advice of a friend, and reached within, and my Higher Self was instantly there, both within and without me. So later on we were discussing infinity in a quantum physics way, which is when I made up my thread on the holographic universe. I was going, why? Why is like this, and he was saying, it just is, as if there is no answer. Mind you I have pushed it even further and discovered one that is the only possible answer.

However, I returned, thats just a cop out. There has to be a reason. At that moment, this old man (whom I had already experienced who was going to give me a life review, great humor) stepped out of the sky, I could see him clearly in my vision. He was filled with humor and delight at the students wrestling with an out of the ordinary question. Now my son and I shared sightings, and he had missing time, but he did not share the contact or experiences consciously. At this moment, when the old man laughed, my son shot straight up, he's 6 2, and looked extremely shocked.

Testing carefully, I merely stated, "he laughed" and my son nodded emphatically, still shocked. We talked about it.

Sorry, life is far beyond this. People have other things wrong with them when they're mentally ill. Nor do they share visions.

If you're normal balanced person, don't be afraid of seeking and trust yourself, and the light within others. We get a sense of whats real, its even better when you get confirmations and its shared at times.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Some of us get glimpses on those answers, and have past life memories. Seek within, for more answers.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

We are dead,because we will never get to experience what its like to really be alive in a paradise,call it heaven or whatever you want,but a world where people do not murder eachother,do not get diseases,do not become addicted to drugs,do not work for nothing till they die,do not get get consumed by the jaws of war and are not waiting for asteroids,tornadoes,earthquakes and ww-3 to annihilate them at any monent...

We came from a world,the real world and you could call it a kind of purgatory,that was our chance,our souls test and some passed and those who did pass are now where we will never ever get to be,call where they are now a heaven,or a shangri la,paradise or whatever and we failed,you and i and everyone else that is here now and who is arriving here on a daily basis and thats why we are here and now on earth,into this world we are thrown and there is absolutely no escaping this terrible reality we are locked within,theres no way to get away...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Everytime someone trys telling me that this world isnt hell and that there is a god,i always think of the same thing to say over and over and when i say it,the other person cannot offer a solid argument against me and the word is...Auschwitz...

Not to mention the sad and sorry,twisted and warped fact that well over 250,000,000 people were murdered during the 20th century alone through war and genocide...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I present my case that we are in hell...

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, locust, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, animal attacks, broken bones, work, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, drug addiction, heart attacks, bombs, ozone depletion, hell, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, stabbing, crying, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, forclosure, avalanches, lust, envy, lonliness, comet impacts, prison, depression, aneurysms, rogue waves, nausea, bribery, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, blood clots, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts, drownings, police brutality, toxicity, abcesses, vengeance, extinction, paranoia, splinter, gluttony, terrorist attacks, frostbite, rage, mudslides, vomit, morgues, taxes, nuclear weapons, senility, funerals, gamma ray bursts, cancer, infidelity, deafness, brainwashing, fracture, animal experimentation, hate, ransom, schizophrenia, down bursts, amnesia, riots, lightning strikes, bruise, grief, fainting, radioactivity, sunburn, poison, incest, strangulation, puss, serial killing, choking, stillborn, autopsies, blindness, wakes, fear, nervous breakdowns, the grave, blackouts, mass shootings, wild fires, decay, infections, shock, multiple personalities, toothaches, alcoholism, coffins, nuclear meltdowns, megalomania, loansharking, electrocution, insanity, wither, molestation...

I rest my case...we are in hell...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yet another Thread authored by Blocula that is is out of this world.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think you may be clinically delusional blocula.

You're hate for life, and for humanity, is a sick, and sad thing to see.

Seek help.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

HAHAHA!!

This guys misanthropy is annoying as hell......
edit on 8-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Or.... you can go on an anti-depressant.... And you will find that you are in heaven, enjoying the nectar of the gods

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I am a realist and an empath that trys to see beyond the veil of lies that has blinded humanity for far too long...oh yeah...i almost forgot...my two daughters still tell me they love me even now when they are older...how many fathers can honestly say that?...if anyone wants to judge me,then they'll have to look at them first,because thats where most of me went for many years and i came home after work "every single night and day" so i could be with them and play with them and i never hit them and i never even yelled at them either,because i knew they were only going to be little kids once...how many fathers can honestly say that?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am a realist

A realist with a wild imagination...Ala, Read your thread. No one who believes this world is life after death can be called a "realist". You may call yourself a "delusional realist" if you'd like.

my two daughters still tell me they love me even now when they are older...how many fathers can honestly say that?

But I thought this was hell? What kind of hell has such glimmers of good, and beauty, such as your daughters telling you they love you???

There is an incredible amount of good in this world, my friend. I could go out on the limb and say my life has been harder, and more full of frustration then yours. But clearly, we have handled this in two completely different ways. I trust in God. I am patient, and I do not wallow in self pity. I have lost, I have suffered, and I have faced the devil within.. But NOTHING, will take away my love and passionate faith in my source.

Maybe if you read less pessimistic and dark things, you would look at the world differently. May I recommend the study of Kabbalah, Torah and Judaism? The psychology of Viktor Frankl? Zen Buddhism?

Expand your horizons.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I myself,yeah me,know first hand whats its like to be literally homeless,on the streets,without a roof over my head,without a car,without a job and all of that was made 10 times harder because i endured it in the winter...

On the other hand,i know the loving joy and true happiness i felt a thousand times over by always finding a way to put a smile on my daughters face and one evening after working with steel for 12 hours,i came home to her, when she was 5 years old,running up to me in her new snow suit asking me to build her a hill for her to sled down and how quickly and happily i did it for her,knowing all the while that if i asked my dad to do the same when i was 5,he would have just yelled at me and i realize fully well that i'll never be as happy as i was back in those days with my daughter,who still tells me she loves me now and how no amount of money can ever buy or create moments like those spent with her when she was a little girl.

But just because nothing bad is happening to me at the moment,i hold no illusions in front of my eyes and refuse to see the world through rose colored glasses.i realize fully well that at least 80% of humanity suffers terribly on a daily basis and they are being ripped and torn and waysted and no one really cares...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't know why you insist on seeing the world the way you do...

All i can say is, try reading the subjects i recommended, particularly, Kabbalah, and Hebrew.. New information, as you well probably know, opens up new worlds of mind. These new worlds compared to your current world view, will appear more plausible, more relevant, more real, then the old.

Honestly man, I don't know your life. In my life, From ages 13-24, I was dealing with very serious social anxiety/OCD/Depression. Didn't finish high school .Never knew the joys of dating, friends, travel, parties, nothing. Not even one person to count as a friend. I was completely reclusive, living at home, suffering from the most horrible loneliness. Sound bad?? It sounds pretty sad, no?

I went through what I went through, and I am THROUGH it. I PASSED THROUGH IT. The pain, the suffering, the difficulties and trials, were all a passage, a rite of passage, a test - an elevation (the same word in Hebrew for test, also means elevation) to a higher spiritual awareness. I PASSED through, and so too, everyone alive today, in their lowered, and debased spiritual condition, will be raised as well. If not in this life, the next.

We accrue crucial experiences, self knowledge, wisdom and growth, in life. We also fall into lower spiritual worlds. I cannot hope to know why the creator does this. But i know the END, the purpose, is all Good. In fact, anyone can recognize that total good by divesting himself from this world - the way things appear, and LOOKING TOWARDS THE END - THE ESSENCE - the infinite GOOD.

Anyone with self knowledge knows you can't be happy by focusing on your depression. Likewise, you can't correct the world, and you cant contribute to its rectification, by living as you do. Your attitude in fact destroys the world. It adds to confusion, to despair, and atheism.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Sorry to be a stick-in-the-mud...

If we have already died...why is it called a life after life?

If you were clairvoyant (look this word up!), you wouldn't be spouting such rubbish...
Remote viewing is as effective as the operant will allow his/her imagination to go...if your viewing is based on negativity, the world you see will be blinkered, and reflect whatever mindset you bring to it...this is what you will see!

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If I could take a spear and run it through you over and over again but you did not die, would you consider that to be hell and this life a whole lot better? What if other tortures could be inflicted on someone but it did not kill them because they were already dead, would this life be better? Do you have hope? In hell, all hope may be lost. However I do believe that thinking hell is nothing worse than what we are experiencing in this life is a myth. I believe most people can think of a whole lot worse things that could happen to them, things that would kill them in this life or make them suffer terribly. In hell, the pain would not necessarily go away and they would not die. Comparing this life to hell is like comparing a buttterfly to a fire pit. However everyone is free to make their own life worse than it needs to be and make their own living hell be a taste of things to come if they want.

Think about all the things we get pleasure from in this life. Most of us are not in constant physical pain. We even have air conditioning, plenty of food and water and can post our various thoughts online for others to ponder (leisure time). I never heard of anyone having air conditioning in hell. Maybe when hell freezes over and it's 50 below, you could claim air conditioning. If you believe hell doesn't exist, then enjoy your life now because what happens if you're wrong? You'll find out sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Then i love hell because i love my life. And where love exists hell cannot.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

sorry to put a pin in your bubble, deeply.

As the tale is told (to be the first pin to burst it!) God created "man" (human beings) on the 6th day of creation.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

In Genesis chapter 2, we learn that woman was created after man, from his rib; and Genesis chapter two deals with what happens AFTER DAY 6.

7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
18: And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
21: And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22: And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

second pinch:

Lucifer, the minister of music (debatable yet still whilst in heaven), God's said to be most beautiful angel, was cast out of heaven for refusal to worship and bow to down to God's claimed greatest creation (humans) and then to God himself as he saw he that he was greater than God's creation, Greater than God, thought he could be God and was thus cast out of heaven!

these two points (no pun intended) firstly prove that we are not God, never were and never will be. He is Almighty and we must worship him, not the beast/creature he created.

secondly it shows that to consider ones self God or equivalent to God is deemed satanic and was one of lucifers beliefs that put him on God's list for damnation.

different forms of New Age mythology and ideology in all Abrahamic religions is deemed satanic.

'We are God' is included in that.

this link will/should assist my claims.

(not all of my belief of this particular topic derive from this link, most of what i know has come to me naturally through common sense and other means such as deep discussions with members of various faiths and thus i have no possible links to show).

The internet is alive, and you are not lazy, research!

www.angelfire.com...

Peace.

edit on 11-12-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am going to let you in on a secret that you either don't know or you have chosen to reject. The fact that you are not wearing rose colored glasses means that you are getting closer to your release date. It means that you are making progress in a positive direction towards rehabilitation and transformation.

As new people come, some people leave. It would be great to help as many people as you can on your way out. Hopefully, it will help them also to get out one day.

Also do you mind if I ask you what your life path number is? I have this feeling that the higher the number the closer a soul is growing towards a transition of sorts.

www.astrology-numerology.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join