It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Whenever you tell the truth, people take offence.

edit on 28-11-2011 by reenie217 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2011 by reenie217 because: wrong info

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by maceov

WHY ARE THESE ANTI-SEMITIC HATE DIATRIBES EVEN BEING ALLOWED ON THIS SITE?!?!?!?

Good question.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
I disagree.

Why is is that Israel should have to move?

Israel was created in 1947. Thats not very long ago hitorically speaking.

Would you rather the entire middle east moved?

It's exactly this kind of attitude that will never(in all likelyhood), solve the Arab
Israeli conflict.

(Why Should I).Well I tell you why. You and your people are endangering the lives of millions.

Do you think your people are worth that? ( I am Assuming you're Jewish).

I am British, so I have to take some responsability on behalf of my goverment for creating this mess in the first place.

If you want peace, then by relocating, you will be able to find it.
The Arabs will have none left to fight with. History then can get on with making
new History, one where children aren't being killed in droves by bloody war, over a tiny peace of real estate.

Isn't it funny what happens when you assume???

I am most definitely not Jewish. So "you people" is not an accurate way to address me.

Did you forget about the "ancient homeland" component? The fact that that region of the world was the traditional homeland of the Jews since the BC era?

I think your plan is a bit simpleminded. It does, indeed, sound like something "children" could come up with, as you claimed in your original post.

Referring to the "ancient homeland" component is like saying: "My great grandfather lived in that great mansion by the lake, so I can go and kill everybody in that mansion and take it for myself, because it was my grandfather's land". Replace grandfather's land, with god's given land, and you have the Middle East conflict.

That is exactly why the OP's suggestion is impossible.
edit on 28-11-2011 by ModerateSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by maceov

WHY ARE THESE ANTI-SEMITIC HATE DIATRIBES EVEN BEING ALLOWED ON THIS SITE?!?!?!?

Good question.

Because not everyone agrees that Israel should have a RIGHT to exist on land that doesnt belong to them. Not everyone agrees that our tax dollars should go to "aid" Israel and its never ending bloodthirst instead of my fellow Americans while they sleep on the street... especially while we as a nation are BROKE! When you've been kicked out of every country that would take you in theres a problem with YOU not those countries.
edit on 28-11-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by maceov

Good question.

I have let it be know to ATS management of my revulsion FIVE times on this thread and still the hate posts goes on.
One must wonder...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

Yes they had no where else to go because they were kicked out of every country that ever let them in throughout our entire history. Theres probably a good reason for that dont you think?!

So, because the Jews have been widely discriminated against throughout history, you just assume that they deserve it? Exqueeze me? Baking powder?

There are very good, logical reasons why Jews are more susceptible to "racism/anti-semitism/ethnic violence" (or whatever you want to call it).

So, for you to suggest that theres a "probably a good reason" that the Jews have been expelled from other nation states indicates that you have some serious prejudices, without any real explanation or justification.

Sounds like you fall hook-line and sinker for the Jewish conspiracy, assuming that "Jewish" is something that is inherently bad and that Jews as a whole have deserved all the atrocities perpetrated against them .

I would love to hear this, so called, "good reason"...

The Jews are NOT in the wrong in palestine. Arab Nationalist dictators throughout the middle east have been threatening to have Israel obliterated, and have refused to recognize its existence, since as early as the 50s with leaders like Egypts Colonel Nasser. Israel has had to necessarily assert its military prowess simply in order to prevent a war of aggression from basically all its neighbours... who (all five surrounding nations) attacked israel in concert during the first Arab-Israel war.

So yes, to suggest we relocate Israel because the Israelis are "bad" or "wrong" is moronic, and indicates that you have no knowledge of the short and important history of turmoil in the region.

I could go into extreme detail about why the Jews were expelled and annihilated in Eastern Europe, but that would take forever and im sure it would just go right over your head anyways.

Ill just say this: In times of economic plight, when political parties at the extreme of the spectrum become popular and Nationalism becomes much more pronounced, visible and prosperous minorities (such as the Jews, in many cases) are designated as scape-goats for all of societies ills. Anywhere where the Jews were not assimilated into society, they were expelled and exterminated en mass.

Of course, its probably just easier for you to say "jews are bad, ATS said so, mmkay"

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Jewish Persecution | Timeline of Judaism | History of AntiSemitism
Lesser Known Highlights of Jewish International
Relations In The Common Era (an Abbreviated sampling)
DATE PLACE EVENT
250 C.E. Canhage Expulsion
224 C.E. Italy Forced Conversion
325 C.E. Jerusalem Expulsion
351 C.E Persia Book Burning
357 C.E. Italy Property Confiscation
379 C.E. Milan Synagogue Burning
415 C.E. Alexandria Expulsion
418 C.E. Minorca Forced Conversion
469 C.E. Ipahan Holocaust
489 C.E. Antioch Synagogue Burning
506 C.E. Daphne Synagogue Burning
519 C.E. Ravenna Synagogue Burning
554 C.E. Diocese of Clement (France) Expulsion
561 C.E. Diocese of Uzes (France) Expulsion
582 C.E Merovingia Forced Conversion
612 C.E. Visigoth Spain Expulsion
628 C.E. Byzantium Forced Conversion
629 C.E. Merovingia Forced Conversion
633 C.E. Toledo Forced Conversion
638 C.E. Toledo Stake Burnings
642 C.E. Visigothic Empire Expulsion
653 C.E. Toledo Expulsion
681 C.E. Spain Forced Conversion
693 C.E. Toledo Jews Enslaved
722 C.E. Byzantium Judaism Outlawed
855 C.E. Italy Expulsion
876 C.E. Sens Expulsion
897 C.E. Narbonne Land Confiscation
945 C.E. Venice Ban on Sea Travel
1009 C.E. Orleans Massacre
1012 C.E. Rouen, Limoges & Rome Massacre
1012 C.E. Mayence Expulsion
1021 C.E. Rome Jews Burned Alive
1063 C.E. Spain Massacre
1095 C.E. Lorraine Massacre
1096 C.E. Northern France & Germany 1/3 of Jewish Population Massacred
1096 C.E. Hungary Massacre
1096 C.E. Ralisbon Massacre
1099 C.E. Jerusalem Jews Burned Alive
1100 C.E. Kiev Pogrom
1140 C.E. Germany Massacres
1146 C.E. Rhine Valley Massacre
1147 C.E. Wurzburg Massacre
1147 C.E. Belitz (Germany) Jews Burned Alive
1147 C.E. Carenton, Ramenu & Sully (France) Massacres
1171 C.E. Blois Stake Burnings
1181 C.E. France Expulsion
1181 C.E. England Property Confiscation
1188 C.E. London & York Mob Attacks
1190 C.E. Norfolk Jews Burned Alive
1191 C.E. Bray (France) Jews Burned Alive
1195 C.E. France Property Confiscation
1209 C.E. Beziers Massacre
1212 C.E. Spain Rioting and blood bath against the Jews of Toledo.
1215 C.E. Rome Lateran Council of Rome decrees that Jews must wear the "badge of shame" in all Christian countries. Jews are denied all public sector employment, and are burdened with extra taxes.
1215 C.E. Toulouse (France) Mass Arrests
1218 C.E. England Jews Forced to Wear Badges
1231 C.E. Rome Inquisition Established
1236 C.E. France Forced Conversion/Massacre
1239 C.E. London Massacre & Property Confiscation
1240 C.E. Austria Property confiscation. Jews either imprisoned, converted, expelled, or burned.
1240 C.E. France Talmud Confiscated
1240 C.E. England Book Burning
1240 C.E. Spain Forced Conversion
1242 C.E. Paris Talmud Burned
1244 C.E. Oxford Mob Attacks
1255 C.E. England Blood libel in Lincoln results in the burning / torture of many Jews & public hangings.
1261 C.E. Canterbury Mob Attacks
1262 C.E. London Mob Attacks
1264 C.E. London Mob Attacks
1264 C.E. Germany Council of Vienna declares that all Jews must wear a "pointed dunce cap." Thousands murdered.
1267 C.E. Vienna Jews Forced to Wear Horned Hats
1270 C.E. Weissenberg, Magdeburg, Arnstadt, Coblenz, Singzig, and Erfurt Jews Burned Alive
1270 C.E. England The libel of the "counterfeit coins" - all Jewish men, women and children in England imprisoned. Hundreds are hung.
1276 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1278 C.E. Genoa (Spain) Mob Attacks
1279 C.E. Hungary & Poland The Council of Offon denies Jews the right to all civic positions. The Jews of Hungary & Poland are forced to wear the "red badge of shame."
1283 C.E. Mayence & Bacharach Mob Attacks
1285 C.E. Munich Jews Burned Alive
1290 C.E. England King Edward I issues an edict banishing all Jews from England. Many drowned.
1291 C.E. France The Jewish refugees from England are promptly expelled from France.
1292 C.E. Italy Forced conversions & expulsion of the Italian Jewish community.
1298 C.E. Germany The libel of the "Desecrated Host" is perpetrated against the Jews of Germany. Approximately 150 Jewish communities undergo forced conversion.
1298 C.E. Franconia, Bavaria & Austria Reindfel's Decree is propagated against the Jews of Franconia and Bavarai. Riots against these Jewish communities, as well as those in Austria, result in the massacre of 100,000 Jews over a six-month period.
1306 C.E. France Expulsion
1308 C.E. Strasbourg Jews Burned Alive
1320 C.E. Toulouse & Perpigon 120 Communities Massacred & Talmud Burned
1321 C.E. Teruel Public Executions
1328 C.E. Estella 5,000 Jews Slaughtered
1348 C.E. France & Spain Jews Burned Alive
1348 C.E. Switzerland Expulsion
1349 C.E. Worms, Strasbourg, Oppenheim, Mayence, Erfurt, Bavaria & Swabia Jews Burned Alive
1349 C.E. Heilbronn (Germany) Expulsion
1349 C.E. Hungary Expulsion
1354 C.E. Castile (Spain) 12,000 Jews Slaughtered
1368 C.E. Toledo 8,000 Jews Slaughtered
1370 C.E. Majorca., Penignon & Barcelona Mob Attack
1377 C.E. Huesca (Spain) Jews Burned Alive
1380 C.E. Paris Mob Attack
1384 C.E. Nordlingen Mass Murder
1388 C.E. Strasbourg Expulsion
1389 C.E. Prague Mass Slaughter & Book Burning
1391 C.E. Castille, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cordova, Cuenca & Barcelona Forced Conversions & Mass Murder
1394 C.E. Germany Expulsion
1394 C.E. France Expulsion
1399 C.E. Posen (Poland) Jews Burned Alive
1400 C.E. Prague Stake Burnings
1407 C.E. Cracow Mob Attack
1415 C.E. Rome Talmud Confiscated
1422 C.E. Austria Jews Burned Alive
1422 C.E. Austria Expulsion
1424 C.E. Fribourg & Zurich Expulsion
1426 C.E. Cologne Expulsion
1431 C.E. Southern Germany Jews Burned Alive
1432 C.E. Savory Expulsion
1438 C.E. Mainz Expulsion
1439 C.E. Augsburg Expulsion
1449 C.E. Toledo Public Torture &. Burnings
1456 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1453 C.E. Franconia Expulsion
1453 C.E. Breslau Expulsion
1454 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1463 C.E. Cracow Mob Attack
1473 C.E. Andalusia Mob Attack
1480 C.E. Venice Jews Burned Alive
1481 C.E. Seville Stake Burnings
1484 C.E. Cuidad Real, Guadalupe, Saragossa & Teruel Jews Burned Alive
1485 C.E. Vincenza (Italy) Expulsion
1486 C.E. Toledo Jews Burned Alive
1488 C.E. Toledo Stake Burnings
1490 C.E. Toledo Public Executions
1491 C.E. Astorga Public Torture & Execution
1492 C.E. Spain Expulsion
1495 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion
1497 C.E. Portugal Expulsion
1499 C.E. Germany Expulsion
1506 C.E. Lisbon Mob Attack
1510 C.E. Berlin Public Torture & Execution
1514 C.E. Strasbourg Expulsion
1519 C.E. Regensburg Expulsion
1539 C.E. Cracow & Portugal Stake Burnings
1540 C.E. Naples Expulsion
1542 C.E. Bohemia Expulsion
1550 C.E. Genoa Expulsion
1551 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1555 C.E. Pesaro Expulsion
1556 C.E. Sokhachev (Poland) Public Torture & Execution
1559 C.E. Austria Expulsion
1561 C.E. Prague Expulsion
1567 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1569 C.E. Papal States Expulsion
1571 C.E. Brandenburg Expulsion
1582 C.E. Netherlands Expulsion
1593 C.E. Brunswick Expulsion
1597 C.E. Cremona, Pavia & Lodi Expulsion
1614 C.E. Frankfort Expulsion
1615 C.E. Worms Expulsion
1619 C.E. Kiev Expulsion
1635 C.E. Vilna Mob Attack
1637 C.E. Cracow Public Torture & Execution
1647 C.E. Lisbon Jews Burned Alive
1648 C.E. Poland 1/3 of Jewry Slaughtered
1649 C.E. Ukraine Expulsion
1649 C.E. Hamburg Expulsion
1652 C.E. Lisbon Stake Burnings
1654 C.E. Little Russia Expulsion
1656 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion
1660 C.E. Seville Jews Burned Alive
1663 C.E Cracow Public Torture &. Execution
1664 C.E. Lemberg Mob Attack
1669 C.E. Oran (North Africa) Expulsion
1670 C.E. Vienna Expulsion
1671 C.E. Minsk Mob Attacks
1681 C.E. Vilna Mob Attacks
1682 C.E. Cracow Mob Attacks
1687 C.E. Posen Mob Attacks
1712 C.E. Sandomir Expulsion
1727 C.E. Russia Expulsion
1738 C.E. Wurtemburg Expulsion
1740 C.E. Liule Russia Expulsion
1744 C.E Bohemia Expulsion
1744 C.E. Livonia Expulsion
1745 C.E. Moravia Expulsion
1753 C.E. Kovad (Lithuania) Expulsion
1757 C.E. Kamenetz Talmud Burning
1761 C.E. Bordeaux Expulsion
1768 C.E. Kiev 3,000 Jews Slaughtered
1772 C.E. Russia Expulsion
1775 C.E. Warsaw Expulsion
1789 C.E. Alsace Expulsion
1801 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attack
1804 C.E. Russian Villages Expulsion
1808 C.E. Russian Countryside Expulsion
1815 C.E. Lubeck & Bremen Expulsion
1820 C.E. Bremes Expulsion
1843 C.E. Austria & Prussia Expulsion
1850 C.E. New York City 500 People, Led by Police, Attacked & Wrecked Jewish Synagogue
1862 C.E. Area under General Grant's Jurisdiction in the United States Expulsion
1866 C.E Galatz (Romania) Expulsion
1871 C.E. Odena Mob Attack
1887 C.E. Slovakia Mob Attacks
1897 C.E. Kantakuzenka (Russia) Mob Attacks
1898 C.E. Rennes (France) Mob Attack
1899 C.E. Nicholayev Mob Attack
1900 C.E. Konitz (Prussia) Mob Attack
1902 C.E. Poland Widespread Pogroms
1904 C.E. Manchuria, Kiev & Volhynia Widespread Pogroms
1905 C.E. Zhitomir (Yolhynia) Mob Attacks
1919 C.E Bavaria Expulsion
1915 C.E. Georgia (U.S.A.) Leo Frank Lynched
1919 C.E. Prague Wide Spread Pogroms
1920 C.E. Munich & Breslau Mob Attacks
1922 C.E. Boston, MA Lawrence Lowell, President of Harvard, calls for Quota Restrictions on Jewish Admission
1926 C.E. Uzbekistan Pogrom
1928 C.E. Hungary Widespread Anti-Semitic Riots on University Campuses
1929 C.E. Lemberg (Poland) Mob Attacks
1930 C.E. Berlin Mob Attack
1933 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attacks
1938-45 C.E. Europe Holocaust
www.simpletoremember.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

No they're not in the wrong killing people asking for their land back. No thats not wrong at all. Do you really think its just a coincidense that our best friend is Israel and we're at war with ONLY muslim nations? Seriously.

I dont hate Jewish people. I dont hate anyone. The problem with Israel that I have is the same problem I have with China and every other nation we give foreign aid to. We need to send our own people aid and not them. Period. Thats my problem in a nutshell. I could honestly care less if Israel exists or doesnt. It doesnt effect me. I DONT CARE! Stop sending my tax dollars to fund Israel and stop sending our kids off to die for Israel's wars. Thats it. There is no hatred other than because of the fact that they are parasite.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Because not everyone agrees that Israel should have a RIGHT to exist

Obviously , see above post,

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You people strengthen my conviction in supporting Israel.

This is a collective insanity. Move the Jews?? To someone else's land? If any land is theirs, if there is any land on earth which the Jew can fight for and take back from an Arab population, who in any case has more then enough land to call their own (Arab population vs. land lived on is 500 times greater then they deserve. The Arab worlds small 3 million sephardim, a SEPARATE nation, with a distinct language, culture and religion, would be entitled to land the size of the biblical borders of Israel...but no...the media has the lot of you convinced 'not fair'...what isn't fair, is this pan Arabism....oppression of minorities, Jews, Kurds, Berbers, Copts etc) it is undoubtedly Israel.

I will support the Jews till the very end; and that includes, relocating the dome of the rock, which was built on their holiest site. The Muslims are entitled to a holy site - the Kaaba in Mecca, which is their spiritual center. Even the city of medina, is more holy then Jerusalem. What temerity to say "you get nothing" to the Jews, when you show indifference to Jerusalem when your morning, afternoon and evening prayers come around, where you face your butt to the temple mount, to the dome of the rock.

Like i said, i expect reparations from mankind for the abuses they have committed against the Jew. We have inherited something from our forefathers: antisemitism, unfair opposition to the rights and claims of the Jews. I'm not going to pretend that the Roman persecution, massacre and removal of the Jews has nothing to do with the Roman Catholic Church, or the nation states that have emerged from the holy ROMAN empire...This is the same vile group who tramples on the dignity of the Jew, making a mockery of him before the nations of the world.

All we need to do is so simple. Let them live. Give them their peace and their Torah and let them live in Israel. They would give much more to the Arabs who agree to leave then what the others gave to the 800,000 Sephardic Jews they forced out, and the 50 billion (in today's value) worth of assets their governments confiscated. Why make this out to be more then it is???

Sickening.. I stand by them, and I will oppose the fanaticism, insanity, and immorality of a media that ups the ante every year, which increases the propaganda, increases the hatred for Israel and exaggerates the meaning of Zionism....You fools have no idea where this idol of hatred if leading you.
edit on 28-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Nice list. Before that, there was the massacre at Alexandria in the 2nd century BCE.....Jew hatred is something that comes naturally to the Hellenistic spirit.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Won't work. God gave that land to the Jews. It is their land, not yours to give away or take away.

OK, FIRST question: WHICH 'god' gave that land to them? SECOND question: HOW do you know that this 'god' did such a thing? THIRD question: Since you must have this 'gods' phone number, can you please provide here for the forum so that we can verify this 'god' and how this 'god' gave them this land?

Phone number, address, or email address of this 'god' so that we can verify him/her/it having done such a thing.

And quoting sentence out of some old man-made superstitious savage, violent, racist, ignorant, sexist, mass-murder-filled FAIRY-TALE book of old is NOT proof of this, so dont waste your time with that one. So provide this 'gods' contact info, please.

YOUR QUESTION: OK, FIRST question: WHICH 'god' gave that land to them?

ANSWER:
sumerian version: EN.LIL, ENKI-EA, ANU (the divine council of the anunnaki)
torah version: JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, HAYAH (ASHER) HAYAH (the divine council of the elohim)
egyptian version: ISIS RA EL. (the divine council of Atum or something like that)

i think...

zecharia sitchin of "earth chronicles" fame, claimed that jerusalem was originally the site of a spaceport and temple complex on temple mount, dedicated to EN.LIL. and that it was given to some of the descendants of those who built the original structures there, now long gone with only the original foundation of the temple mount still intact. i think he believed the mount itself was an ancient spaceport launch platform and that during the "pyramid wars" (pre flood), that area was devastated. i'm not sure how accurate that is, but it makes sense that they would be directed to go to a place that once was built and maintained by their ancestors in the worship of EL (EN.LIL).

edit on 28-11-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

reply to post by maceov

Good question.

I have let it be know to ATS management of my revulsion FIVE times on this thread and still the hate posts goes on.
One must wonder...

I stopped wondering about the obvious a long time ago,

This is a very large site read by many, with all this power to reach many, one must wonder why all the divisive hateful dialogue is allowed,

The blood is on their hands.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I would like to state that not one man upon this planet will ever remove Israel again.

As the Word of God had stated he would scatter them to the ends of the earth and then when the time was right bring them Back to the land that he had promised to Abraham.

Interesting is that they are the only nation that was abolished, written about that they would come back again, and did so several thousand years latter as stated. With their original language and even the money system they had.

Also the desert is blooming as stated in the Bible. They feed other areas of the world from that small strip of land that no one was caring for over a 100 years ago.

They are hated just as stated in the Bible too.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

As if Jewish people are the only people to ever go through a hard life. Seriously there are people sleeping in the street of America because they have no job. The same bank they paid to bailout kicked them out of their house. Most freeze to death on the street. Where is their aid? Where is their help? Instead of helping those people we need to drop everything and hand everything we own over to Israel so that big bad Hitler doesnt come back and throw them all into gas chambers? Seriously?!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Yes, well that has nothing to do with your original argument.

Thats a cop-out

You say you want to re-locate Israel now because of American aid to Israel?

Hell, why not just re-locate America then?

Basically you are using any lame, uninformed excuse at your disposal to disparage Israel. If i had a nickel for every time i read something like that on this forum, i would have several extremely well earned dollars.

Yes, the issue of the Gaza Strip is a sensitive one. But, once again, the Gaza Strip and its unique situation goes back to the 50s, the same wars i was just discussing (first & second arab-srael wars).

Nasser occupied the Gaza strip in order to choke out Israel during its blockade. Nasser cared as little for the refugees in gaza as Israel does. And the Palestinians who inhabit that area have refused to recognize Israels existence and are constantly launching rockets (and were historically involved in guerilla raids) over its boarders.

So, yea, there is way more to it then that. I knew it would go right over your head. Its clear that your dead-set on condemning Israel, when really its practically impossible to condemn either side when you know the entire story.

You, however, do not know the whole story, and so your "opinion" has basically no value beyond flame and hate. Check yourself.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I was wondering when somebody would refer to the holocaust, it happens in every single discussion where Israel is criticized, or even mentioned.

Yet, the atrocities that are continuously committed against poor helpless countries are perfectly ok.

Anyways, back on topic: I doesn't make sense to talk about "moving" Israel because Israel is a specific location, it is the specific location which the religions talk about, so you can't move that. (It's like moving Mecca or the Vatican).

The correct questions should be: How do we get rid of the corrupt governments in the middle east (including the Israeli government), and how can we start to plant the idea of PEACE into the people on both sides, from the start (school), and how can we get rid of the hatred and war mongering caused by religious fanaticism, corruption, lust for power... etc.

Also, no offence but my troll-o-meter is reporting high readings regarding this topic.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

When did I ever say I wanted to relocate Israel? Are you mistaking me for the OP?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Sickening.. I stand by them, and I will oppose the fanaticism, insanity, and immorality of a media that ups the ante every year, which increases the propaganda, increases the hatred for Israel and exaggerates the meaning of Zionism....You fools have no idea where this idol of hatred if leading you.

Yes, sad but true, and the internet is the most dangerous propaganda tool ever invented.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ModerateSkeptic

There was a lot more there then the holocaust.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join