It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I would only point out that all who dislike hate mongering and promotion by silence can lodge a complaint at this site:
support.adl.org...
edit on 28-11-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ModerateSkeptic

You let people rule themselves. Humans do not need a King or President to tell them what to do. True freedom is the path to peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

When did I ever say I wanted to relocate Israel? Are you mistaking me for the OP?

quite possibly, my bad.

I do agree that American aid to Israel is a big problem, just like military aid to any country is a big problem when we cant even balance the budget at home. And, perhaps history will prove Israel and the United States are in the wrong with their current crusade towards Iran (seeming more and more likely).

But i do disagree with the premise that Israel should be condemned for their aggressive stance in the middle east, or should be blamed for atrocities perpetrated agains them throughout history. These are arguably good reasons for these things, that are well beyond the scope of the ATS portrayal of 'Israel as the bad guy'

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Doesn't Johnny Depp have his own island? Maybe he's willing to share.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Haha ..what a silly thread ...issues and problems are solving through understanding,compromise, dialog and mutual understanding...you want to relocate all nation ?.
I bet you can't relocate your annoying bad neighbour

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Moving Isreal would not solve the problem when the real problem is about intolerance. Isreal could vanish from the face of the Earth and still there would be strife in that region of the world. The power players of the region would just find new reasons to continue their games of death and sorrow.

edit on 28-11-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Easier said than done. Exactly where do propose they go then? It's not like the Jews are the only with an "extremist" problem. Ya I believe the US plays the "terrorist"card a little too often. However all the videos and threats don't help either.

I'm not a supporter of Israel but (as far as I know) the Jews accquired the land in the same manner in which the Muslims did, through warfare. I'm not sure what the difference is.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

The ADL is a double edged sword. While it prevents defamation and demonization of Jews and Judaism, it is also confirms the basic premise of so many of the anti-Israel, anti-zionist, anti-semitic, anti-judaism types that the Jews use antisemitism as a tool for some nefarious end...

I would hope reason and information would suffice to convince people otherwise....But alas, Aldous Huxley points out in brave new world revisited that 20% of every population is unusually suggestible. They go along with the emotional energy of a movement, or a predominant idea, and so, in terms of social psychology, they are 'replaced' as individuals by the idol they worship. This is the idea of the idol consuming and displacing the individual; displacing reason.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Haha ..what a silly thread ...issues and problems are solving through understanding,compromise, dialog and mutual understanding...you want to relocate all nation ?.
I bet you can't relocate your annoying bad neighbour

You see, the OP can "get by" by saying relocate Israel but what that really means is round up the jews.
Weasels advocate their hate solutions couched in nice words with deadly intent.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have a book here that says God gave me the land of Florida. I need everyone there to get out since my family and I will be taking charge soon. I can see the police moving out right away. Sure. Also I have a large family so IU am pretty sure God meant to include Alabama and Georgia in that giveaway too. We will be annexing those states as well very soon. Oh and if you don't get out we will have to start saying you are attacking us and kill you.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

I dont understand why people are so quick to run to Israel's side and back them on everything they say or do. I do think there is a problem within Israel that can only be defined as corruption within their Government. I do believe that the Israeli Government is guilty for what has already been mentioned. The Jewish people are not just as the American people are not guilty for what our Government chooses to do without our permission.

Now. The Israeli Government ordered military to use live ammunition on peaceful protestors. Muslim "dictators" have been killed this year alone through NATO for far less without any evidense. To say that one is above the other is like saying a cop can kill anyone he wants because he's above the law. Period. There needs to be equal treatment here if Israel truly wants peace.

I want you to honestly defend the elitism that exists within the Zionist Organisation that truly believes that they are the chosen people and are above the rest of humanity. I want you to defend the Israeli lobbyists that infiltrate my Government and our elected officials on a daily basis that in the end sends our children off the fight Israel's wars and literally steals money from every paycheck I earn. And please do this knowing that I do not HATE Jewish people.

Thanks.
edit on 28-11-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
in an earlier post, i said that a Jewish State was proposed in the 1800s...

see Wikipedia:

Ararat city

1844 Discourse on the Restoration of the Jews by M.M.Noah, page 1. The page 2 shows the map of the Land of Israel

In 1820, in a precursor to modern Zionism, Mordecai Manuel Noah tried to found a Jewish homeland at Grand Island in the Niagara River, to be called "Ararat," after Mount Ararat, the Biblical resting place of Noah's Ark.
He erected a monument at the island which read "Ararat, a City of Refuge for the Jews, founded by Mordecai M. Noah in the Month of Tishri, 5586 (September, 1825) and in the Fiftieth Year of American Independence."..

Also:

British Uganda Program

Main article: British Uganda Program

The British Uganda Program was a plan to give a portion of British East Africa to the Jewish people as a homeland.

The offer was first made by British Colonial Secretary Joseph Chamberlain to Theodore Herzl's Zionist group in 1903. He offered 5,000 square miles (13,000 km2) of the Mau Plateau in what is today Kenya. The offer was a response to pogroms against the Jews in Russia, and it was hoped the area could be a refuge from persecution for the Jewish people....

Jewish Autonomous Oblast in USSR
Main article: Jewish Autonomous Oblast

On March 28, 1928, the Presidium of the General Executive Committee of the USSR passed the decree "On the attaching for Komzet of free territory near the Amur River in the Far East for settlement of the working Jews."

theres' a few other places for a Jewish homeland...proposals that did not satisfy the Zionist mindset of a homeland in ancient palestine

see: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I love the Americans in this thread saying Israel should move because its not really their land..therefore have no claim to it.

What a bunch of hypocrites...

Sure...lets do that...if you don't have a thousand + year claim on a land, then you must leave...

I am thinking half the world is going to have to relocate..and almost all of the citizens of the states.

Anyhow ops. not that I don't see the logic in the concept of a new Israel, but I like how you decided then it was to be just a part of Canada or some desert in the state...heh

no, how about the entire eastern side of the UK, to include london? your idea...you make concessions.

Personally, I would love for all of Israel to move to the states..in my opinion, they can flat out have Florida. Israeli's are a good and industrious people..you seen what they can do with a patch of dirt surrounded by enemys...imagine what they can do with a lush sub-tropical trade zone surrounded by friends...but I digress

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Being an American I fully support the natives of this country. However, it is thier own doing that put them in the place they are in today. It is they that accept the aid, housing and foundation that make up their reservation. They themselves no longer care so why should we? Do you honestly think if we gave them a state that they would run back into the wilds and live off the land as they did? Of course not. They would take what they can from the people that actually feel bad for things that they themselves never did and laugh.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How about it's time for Arabs to stop acting like lunatics instead of firing rockets into Israel all the time. Do you know in the 1990s, Israel offers 95% of West Bank to Palestinians, Yassar Arafat said no. After all, it was Israel that claimed land to Jerusalem a long time ago.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I love the Americans in this thread saying Israel should move because its not really their land..therefore have no claim to it.

Don't listen to those anti-Semites. The vast majority of people here in America sees Israel as a valuable ally to the middle east unlike the world who supports Palestinians. I only know people who are anti-Semites are radical Christians and mostly white people.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

I want you to honestly defend the elitism that exists within the Zionist Organisation that truly believes that they are the chosen people and are above the rest of humanity. I want you to defend the Israeli lobbyists that infiltrate my Government and our elected officials on a daily basis that in the end sends our children off the fight Israel's wars and literally steals money from every paycheck I earn.

Why not just ask me to defend satan? lol.

I wouldn't begin to defend against those points. And, quite honestly, im not all that familiar with the radical elements of government currently dictating Israel's ambitions.

I do not defend Israel's actions, and i do not necessarily support Israel. I maintain the opinion that, for laymen like ourselves, it is impossible to even begin to understand the motivations of either side of the conflict.

For all we know, Israel might be perfectly justified, and indeed preventing the Nuclear ambitions of a potential belligerent with their current program of Military intervention in Iran. Then again, they might be blowing smoke for the sake of some unknown 'ulterior motive', most likely maintaining the American sphere of influence in the Middle East.

I dont defend Israels occupation of Gaza, but i do recognize that there is a long history to consider in Gaza, and that the radical elements there have made it basically impossible for any sort of peace to come about. Israel is not the only one using force, and was certainly not the first.

Its just that i refuse to condemn Israel outright. Lots of people around these forums do just that, without any real justification for their position beyond the usual buzzwords, and fail to recognize that there are forces at work in the Middle East that are deeply rooted in history. History must necessarily be considered when trying to explain the current situation, and so often it is foregone in favour of: "Israel is getting American aid, Israel is a strong military power, Israel is murdering Palestinians in Gaza haphazardly and unprovoked, Israel is hell-bent on a war of aggression against Iran..."

There is certainly more too it then that, and there is a whole other side of the coin to consider. This over-simplistic "israel is wrong" statement is harmful to an informed and comprehensive perspective.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

Don't listen to those anti-Semites. The vast majority of people here in America sees Israel as a valuable ally to the middle east unlike the world who supports Palestinians. I only know people who are anti-Semites are radical Christians and mostly white people.

LOL a valuable ally is it? Can you define the term ally? or Alliance? Here Ill do it for you.

"Combine or unite a resource or commodity with (another) for mutual benefit."

Can you tell me what the American people get out of this mutual benefit? Because all I see is money taken out of my paycheck every month for Israel. Where is my mutual benefit? What does Israel do for me?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The whole point of Israel was because no country wanted the displaced Jews in their country so they were put right in the middle of the Muslim states.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Dont forget Madagascar!!

Although, that was less a "homeland", and more Hitlers solution in the search for a place to "dump" the Jews

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join