It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

....one where children aren't being killed in droves by bloody war, over a tiny peace of real estate.

ah yes..... once again we are doing it to save the children.... what BS. have all the local terrorist and the countries that support them stop attacking israel and then israel has no reason to defend themselves. have the terroist stop shooting from neighborhoods that are populated with children and then children won't get hurt when israel defends itself.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Isn't going to happen and never will. Ever hear of Mosada when the Romans kicked the Jews out of the promise land? Ever hear of the Sampson Option? Every Israeli soldier climbs the mountain of Mosada and remembers. They will never ever leave. The only thing that will happen is the Anti Christ will pursuit them to the land of edom and moab in the tribulation after the catching away of the mid-trip rapture of the 144k jews.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
First and foremost, god shouldn't even have place in the argument.

Secondly, I think they should be given a chunk of Germany to create as new Israel, would seem only the right thing to do after the holocaust.

the Arabs had dominance over Israel for hundreds of years, obviously they really don't want the Israeli people there.

In a perfect world all people of all creeds could share Israel since it's a holy site for MANY different religions.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Religion is never an excuse to obtain land from other peoples. It just shows the selfishness of human beings.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

never said it did

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think the people in the US should give the whole country back to the Indians, who incidentally really are Chinese, so just hand it over to the Chinese and save a world war sometime down the track?
Israel is the Promised land of God to his people. It was stolen off of them by the Romans, then the Turks and then the Pohms.
Its history can be traced back to Melchizedek the Great King/Priest in Genesis. It is the land of the Jews.
Now the Jews got Israel back, Gods land for his people.
These are the end times because of what we see happening in Israel.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This was Hitler's first idea was'nt it to set the Jews up in there own ghetto's. Your idea is so unrealistic that it does'nt even pose a what if scenario.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The whole idea is unworkable. How would you suggest removing nearly 8 million people and relocating them elsewhere? Most of that 8 million were born in Israel after 1947. Do you think they will just pack their belongings and go quietly? I think the majority of them would rather die or see the world in flames than give up an inch of land.

The way towards a lasting peace in the middle east is for Israel to recognise its neigbours and arabs in general as equals and not as some savage outside force. Once that's out of the way they can truely start working towards a solution that benefits all and not just themselves.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

The Israeli Jews are NOT going anywhere anytime soon. You want to relocate them else where, I dare you to step forth and try......but don't forget to make sure your papers are in order.

What a bunch of gutless wonders!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
dear ats friends

you re witness of the greatest deception since humanity began

...what s happening now in the MEast, since 1947, has nothing to do with God
- or, better, it aint anything He started
but
its a copy.. a copy, *ment* to deceive, like it wóuld be His '

yet its a counterfeit realization of a genuine Promise

just look at the flag
..there s no more heavy occult symbol as the Hex
...and this is why its causing so much disagreement
because of the Hex, the Spell

..you may or may not believe in the scriptures -
but i ve found out, they are true
- and they state that 'a liar will capture the land '
Ezeckiel 36 and 36
"aha! those ancient heights ( present country, since 47) have become our posession ! '

its all a trick
...a controlled opposition
dont fall for it

..but, most important: dont forget, He has n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do with this

thanks for reading

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
I disagree.

Why is is that Israel should have to move?

Palestinians have as much right to live a full life as anyone else.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

The whole idea is unworkable. How would you sugest removing nearly 8 million people and relocating them elsewhere? Most of that 8 million were born in Israel after 1947. Do you think they will just pack their belongings and go quietly? I think the majority of them would rather die or see the world in flames than give up an inch of land.

The same way israel has been displacing and "relocating" the Palestinian people:

Build a wall, shoot people who go near it, prevent the people from accessing clean water and basic necessities, and gradually expand your territory...

Not happy and want to fight back and protect what's yours? No problem we'll carpet bomb you and blame "anti-arab terrorist rockets"...

Sound good to you? No? why not! israel seems to think this works super well!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Can you read and understand the english language?? I never said they should go anywhere, try re-reading what I actually wrote.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Human0815

You do know that the size of a nation's acreage has no bearing on its impact in the world, right? Further, stolen goods are stolen goods - it doesn't matter if I steal your VW beetle or your Hummer, i've still stolen your car, right? Same with land.

Look, i think this is depending on what has had really happen,
when my Car, Beetle or Hummer was stolen too i would not create such hate
and would keep my Mouth shut!

God, Yahwe or Allah created this Planet for all of us,
as far as i know both Books there is nothing written
that People from A. cant live in B. and People from B. cant go to C.!

earthquake, chotto matte

Edit; small one, only Mag 4,1
edit on 28-11-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
Modern day jews aren't the people of the bible(Israelites).
"A brief History of the Terms for Jew" in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: "STRICTLY SPEAKING IT IS INCORRECT TO CALL AN ANCIENT ISRAELITE A ‘ JEW' OR TO CALL A CONTEMPORARY JEW AN ISRAELITE OR A HEBREW." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

Encyclopedia Britannica (15th edition):

"Khazars, confederation of Turkic and Iranian tribes that established a major commercial empire in the second half of the 6th century, covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia...In the middle of the 8th century the ruling classes adopted Judaism as their religion."

The Jewish Encyclopedia:

"KHAZARS, A NON‑SEMITIC, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish‑speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania.

New Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume VIII, page 173 relates:

"The Khazars were an ethnic group, belonging to the Turkish peoples, who, toward the end of the 2d century of the Christian Era, had settled in the region between the Caucasus and the lower Volga and Don Rivers...At the beginning of the 8th century, dynastic ties bound the Khazars more closely to Constantinople, which led to a limited spread of Christianity among them. They also became acquainted with Judaism from the numerous Jews who lived in the Crimea and along the Bosphorus. When the Byzantine Emperor, Leo the Isaurian, persecuted the Jews in A.D. 723, many Jews found refuge in the Khazar kingdom, and THEIR INFLUENCE WAS SO GREAT THAT, AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE 8th CENTURY, THE KING OF THE KHAZARS AND MANY OF THE KHAZAR NOBILITY ACCEPTED THE JEWISH FAITH.

So IMO they have no right to the land. Down with Israeli regime
edit on 27-11-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

Right, but permit me to refute your claim. In 70 A.D. when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem because of the rebellion of the time (possible the macabee revolt) 1.5 million jews were slaughtered. As Titus sacked Jerusalem and laid siege to the city there were jews who tried to surrender and they were all killed to a man. The only jews that escaped being killed were the judeo-christians who fled into the wilderness before the siege because of the prophecy Jesus foretold them of the destruction of jerusalem some 47 years earlier and ofcourse the 100 thousand jewish slaves taken into captivity by the legionaires and shipped to Rome. The decendants of those captured jews are who became the ashkenazi jews that settled in Russia and later immigrated to Germany when Russia exiled them to Germany. The decendants of the judeo-christians who escaped became the sephardim jews who dwelled in that region since the destruction of Jerusalem to current times.

i stopped reading when i got to " the prophecy Jesus foretold".. good day

Thats why you will never learn anything. Jesus has some valuable lessons to learn but until you get over yourself and your prejudices you will never learn them.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is an argument that will never be won!

But, I really don't think the Israelis or Jews would have a problem with being relocated. And, I really don't think they compleely approve of what their government is doing either. The Zionists are the problem, and should be dealt with like the murderous thugs they are.

Kill Zionism and all Zionists, give back Jerusalem, and I believe that Arabs and Jews could once and for all get along.

If we can't do that, then we should do what they did when terrorists attacked their airport: Send in a couple of Stealth Bombers with b-61 nukes, yell get out of the country in hebrew, and nuke it till it glows, along with those that stayed.

Problem solved .

And before anyone calls me anti-semitic, I am jewish!
edit on 28-11-2011 by mark-in-dallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I thought Jacob was crackers?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
..since the start of our (kind of) humanity,
there were two opposing cosmic forces - the good side, and the bad one

one may ask the question, if it wasnt because of *that* battle, that we were created

..eversince, the bad side has gotten hold of a certain dna-bloodline
ever changing their faces and tactics
but always opposed to the good

and they have several names and faces
the bible names them 'edom ' , after the bulky brother of jacob
or pharisees
than the (bloodline) searched itself 'khazarian and sephardic '

..in the east, that bloodline created the Zofar, quabbalah, and talmud
..while its western pendant - jesuitism - was BASED on those very same lines

so..what we call illuminatii.. is, in fact, a continuation of edom
= just another face
but the same goals and tactics
and, at present, *all* of the nowadays rulers belong to that.
No exeption.

the point is however,
that 'they'will admit theres a conspiracy -
as long people (we) wont see the connection with God.

because that is the most dangerous , to them.
...that we would realize, that all their controlled opposition, different names in different eras,
are exposed as being one conspiracy against Him.
( which it is - Psalms write 'all the kings conspire against You ')

...if you may think, that 'the bible is nonsense '
think again
- all you ve maybe heared, is 'religion', or ' religious people ',
who are deceived, themselves
and neither understand themselves- nor Him
nor the world they live in
..and those 'simpleminded religious nutcases ' are thankfully used by 'them '
to show how stupid it is, to take serious anything scriptures say.

...the Oneness of Humanity, which is almost implemented,
is indeed a cosmic matter - but a *false* one,
steered by Grigorii
..and the goal of all the drumbeat, these days,
about imploding markets, or the continuous ME conflict,
is like a pus, which is *ment* to give trouble, and keep giving truble,
- untill this other , false, consciousness has descended upon us

like a attention deflector

..dont you see, that, whenever major changes in consciousness are about to happen,,
'they ' push that pus called MEast?
..'they ' use ' the peace process ' as pus - pushing it since 47,
to distract, and keep intern fighting between us,
...untill 'their ' god will have arrived: the false prophet/mahdi/thot*/rainbow serpent/ quatzlcoatl/osiris

..and that consciousness will engulf us
make us powerless
mindless
will rule

..believe me - its the mother of all conspiracies
the rest is but fragmented , irrelevant parts of it

love

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join