It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The "arabs" sided with Hitler in WWII. They lost. They committed atrocities against the Jews. If the "Palestinians" have the right to that land, then we need to do so... BUT FIRST:

1) We need to give any land YOU OWN back to the Native Americans.

2) We need to give most of the land WEST of the Rocky Mountains back to Mexico.

3) We need to give everything EAST of the Rockies to the Native Americans.

4) We need to emancipate Hawaii and hope they survive.

5) We need to give Australia back to the aboriginals, BUT, to be fair, we have to take away all memory of modern technology that they might have.

etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah

The Jews did not try to eliminate the Islamic nations through genocide. It was quite the opposite. And Islamic states have tried again...and lost land because of it... Israel has a right to exist right where they are... If ANYBODY needs RELOCATED, It's those who keep ATTACKING Israel.

Muslims possess about 98% of the middle-east...and even THOSE nations don't want these people who call themselves, erroniously, "Palestinians"...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

You did say that "why should Israel be the one to move".

What is your solution to the problem anyway?
I assume you are Christian, and therefore against the taking of human life.

Hey, just because christians are against taking lives doesn't mean everyone else is! How many christians do you see running into market places and blowing everyone shopping for dinner into tiny bits? The muslim extremists way of solving issues is with bombs.

Israel is a plot of dirt and rocks (quite literally desert) and lets face it, the only reason either peoples wants that land is because it has religious sentimental value. Other than that all it is, is just one more desert in the world. What i find ridiculous is people that are willing to kill another person over a plot of dirt theyre going to lose anyway when they die. For instance, you buy a house when youre young, you grow old and die and what happens to your land and house? Your kids sell it to someone else. You don't even own the dirt youre buried in. You can't take that land with you when you die so who cares?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Isn't about time for the sake of world peace,and the lives of millions in the Middle East,
that Israel is relocated to somewhere a lot less hostile and volatile.

Hey .. I'd be willing to give 'em North Dakota ... no biggie. (really)
But seriously .. moving the Jews out of Israel wouldn't cause peace in the region.
Islam has to have an 'enemy' or it will fail to thrive.
Without the Jews there to hate, they'd just find someone else to be at war against.
Even war with each other ... factions within Islam fighting factions.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here is a list of 109 countries the jews have been kicked out of,lets make it an even 110 and call it a day.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Except that the Messiah has defend Israel and rule from the temple. In order for him to defend Israel there needs to be land to defend. In order for there to be a temple, the land needs to be in the hands of Israel.

It is all in their own Torah.

But the Ultra-Orthodox Jews which you "anti-Zionists" like to use, prefer to take Talmud over Torah, living in the same sins that they accuse "Zionists" of living in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
No sir.

The only land that can be stolen, the only homes that can be bulldozed, the only people that can be killed or displaced are those/that of the Palestinians.

That land today is called the countries of Jordan and Israel and once cut into Iraq, Iran, Syria and Egypt. It is not Gaza……

Maybe if things were done right all the Arab Palestinians should have went to Jordan as it was planned. Jordan is also huge compared to Israel, but we all must fight over a very small strip of land that the Jews have made their home who have as much right to it as any of the other 6 nations around them do for their lands.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

So your history only goes back to 1947? your right it would take a child like mind to come up with something like this.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boony
I think the people in the US should give the whole country back to the Indians, who incidentally really are Chinese, so just hand it over to the Chinese and save a world war sometime down the track?
Israel is the Promised land of God to his people. It was stolen off of them by the Romans, then the Turks and then the Pohms.
Its history can be traced back to Melchizedek the Great King/Priest in Genesis. It is the land of the Jews.
Now the Jews got Israel back, Gods land for his people.
These are the end times because of what we see happening in Israel.

We should give the whole world back to the first human expansion out of Africa. There is not a country today that was not created by overcoming the indigenous people and wars that ended in define borders.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by reenie217
Here is a list of 109 countries the jews have been kicked out of,lets make it an even 110 and call it a day.
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

:shk: What a seriously sad comment to make.
BTW ... I went to the home site of that list you posted.
It's so full of ... well ... um .... bunk .... I wouldn't know where to begin.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Except that the Messiah has defend Israel and rule from the temple. In order for him to defend Israel there needs to be land to defend. In order for there to be a temple, the land needs to be in the hands of Israel.

It is all in their own Torah.

But the Ultra-Orthodox Jews which you "anti-Zionists" like to use, prefer to take Talmud over Torah, living in the same sins that they accuse "Zionists" of living in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Erm, the "temple" is metaphorical for the temple to him in their hearts, not the physical land. If God's temple is in your heart you have no need for a physical locale to place your temple because it is always with you. This is what Jesus did and part of the reason he died for us. Why do you think christians don't all flood Israel to go live there? Because our God is in our hearts and we carry him with us wherever we go so we have no need to dwell there. This is what Jesus was trying to tell the other jews but they rejected him.

It is nice to make a pilgrimage there once in a while, but i myself have no intentions of ever moving there or even living there for any given amount of time. Too much blood soaking that ground.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by gladtobehere
No sir.

The only land that can be stolen, the only homes that can be bulldozed, the only people that can be killed or displaced are those/that of the Palestinians.

That land today is called the countries of Jordan and Israel and once cut into Iraq, Iran, Syria and Egypt. It is not Gaza……

Maybe if things were done right all the Arab Palestinians should have went to Jordan as it was planned. Jordan is also huge compared to Israel, but we all must fight over a very small strip of land that the Jews have made their home who have as much right to it as any of the other 6 nations around them do for their lands.

And the reason? Because of religion. That particular plot of ground has caused more misery and strife than any land in all the world. We would probably be better off dropping a 1000 megaton nuke on the site and making it uninhabitable for 10,000 years after it is evacuated, until mankind ever forgets why it was settled in the first place. Maybe then all the hate and senseless slaughter over some bloody soaked dirt will stop and men will come to their senses and yes this comes from a christian.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by boony
I think the people in the US should give the whole country back to the Indians, who incidentally really are Chinese, so just hand it over to the Chinese and save a world war sometime down the track?
Israel is the Promised land of God to his people. It was stolen off of them by the Romans, then the Turks and then the Pohms.
Its history can be traced back to Melchizedek the Great King/Priest in Genesis. It is the land of the Jews.
Now the Jews got Israel back, Gods land for his people.
These are the end times because of what we see happening in Israel.

We should give the whole world back to the first human expansion out of Africa. There is not a country today that was not created by overcoming the indigenous people and wars that ended in define borders.

Seven billion people couldn't survive in africa. People nowadays are so used to air condition they would melt in the heat and starve in the summer because what isn't drought riddled savanah is deep jungle that would have to be cleared for farming and that would destroy a significant portion of the earth's ecosystem. Not a very viable option nowadays.

I'm going to hazard something religios and say what we need is for Christ to return and bring peace to the world. I promise you if he returned no one would even care about wars or money or blood soaked ground. The Prince of Peace will put a stop to all this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Talk about a troll post.

Move the jews someplace else?

Wasn't this done in Hitler's Germany? The "someplace else" was called "detention camps".

That didn't work out so well for the jews as I recall.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Why should Israel even exist? These lands have never been truly owned by anyone. Always people coming and going. It's not like England, where people have owned that land for a thousand more years. Or America, where it's been consistently owned by the same group of people for 300 years, and before that owned by various different mobile people, attacking or merging into each other.

This is a land who simply has not had a consistent ruler, ever. So why should anyone own it? Why not just make a UN designated historic site, and rule it with an iron fist. Anyone want to make it a battle field gets shot. You live there in peace and celebrate its history, or GTFO.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Israel was only established in that area 60 years ago... and your suggesting we uproot the entire population and move them elsewhere?

Not sure if you remember exactly WHY they were finally guaranteed a home in palestine in the 40s. Well, its because they had nowhere else to go, and everywhere that they thought they were allowed to live peaceably (Imperial Russia, Communist Russia, Germany, Poland, mainly) they ended up being slaughtered in the millions.

I would love to hear your suggestion for a more appropriate place to relocate the Jews, where the same sort of issues wont arise again.

Ill reiterate. It has only been 60 years. If your saying they should be relocated because you expected everyone should be getting along all hunky-dorry by now, then you are a seriously misinformed person.

The Jewish problem is not an easy one, but to trash the Jewish State in Palestine and its foundations as far back as 1919 with the Balfour Declaration would be insanity.

Not only is there no alternative to Palestine, but relocating an entire group of people is not like moving into a new house... Millions would end up refugees and millions would likely end up being murdered or die during the displacement.

The short-sitedness and simple idiocy of the OP makes me lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

Yes they had no where else to go because they were kicked out of every country that ever let them in throughout their entire history. Theres probably a good reason for that dont you think?!
edit on 28-11-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I am British, so I have to take some responsability on behalf of my goverment for creating this mess in the first place.

Are you Anglo-saxon? Norman?

If so, perhaps you should get off that island and leave it to the Bretons? Do you propose there is a "cut-off date" of say, 100 years? After that time, its officially yours?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join