It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Because they stole land from people based on words in a book?

Because they are far more dangerous than the Arab countries surrounding them?

I see no plausible way to fully defend a tyrannical nation like Israel.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Reply to post by ChrisF231

Wow, cue the one-sided defenses from folks. Are you on Mossad's payroll?

I'm sure no one would bat an eye at Israel's lust for more land, a lust that has displaced Palestinians and destroyed their sovereignity.

All because of words in a book written by man.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Yeah i can see lots of people having issues with this Plan...

i do however feel it makes sense...

Jews are religous people not a race of people, so the fact they lived there before is first obscene and second absolutley irrelivent, lets give it back to the mongols or the persians?? i mean both these groups of people owned the land for many years too!

Yes there was conflict in the middle east prior to the Jewish people being told that they could get a big chunk of Arab land because they used to own it so says some demi-historical book which NO ONE can prove in any way shape or form speaks of FACT in relevance to choosen people/land given to them yadda yadda. the conflict however has been a religous war between two very narrow minded factions ever since, as jews believe (and from jewish friends who live in israel) activley act like the non orthodox jews and the other religons are mearly silly children who havnt learned the true god yet, and the muslims believe there religon was a revamped version of the jewish religon once it was bastardised in egypt they will never ever get along.

Land ownership is straight forward, we took the land of of Arabs (im british btw) and gave it too jews to say sorry for thingas that had happened, thats it, we had no right to do so, we were essentially the bullys taking what we wanted and gave it too someone we decided was our friend and needed it!

Anyone here believe the UK deserve to have Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, America, India.... Etc back?? they were all ours fair and square, we won them but either the country revolted or we gave the country its own right to rule itself as there was a realisation it is not in anyway ethical to take and divide up a country as another country see's fit, these people have the right to rule there own country, on the same ground the Arabs deserve to have there country back and too rule it as they see fit.

so when the next war happens and china and Russia win (they will win) im sure everyone pro-israel will be cool with say someone like the netherlands getting given Newyork because well... they had it first, and russia feels kinda crappy about the way the Dutch were treated by German forces in the second (and first) world war, there whole country is like a huge flood plain too, you know what... the dutch deserve Newyork back they need the land... and none of you guys will complain because there is historical evidence of them having that land... right??

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Why the Israelis again need to move?

Israel was created that this will never ever happen again!

Compare to the other Countries Israel is really small and should be not
a real reason for all this Hate!

What many People do not know; there is another Jewish Autonomous Country;
en.wikipedia.org...
but this cant be an answer to move again, Yalla Yalla!

Both Groups need a intellectual Mindwarp, but this will never happen!

When i think about Israel all i can do is crying

edit on 28-11-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

You do know that the size of a nation's acreage has no bearing on its impact in the world, right? Further, stolen goods are stolen goods - it doesn't matter if I steal your VW beetle or your Hummer, i've still stolen your car, right? Same with land.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
reply to post by rigel4

I am sure I won't be getting a star for this post. Unlike all the others who are for the Jews relocating. You all should be ashamed of yourselves!

This is not prophetic. It is just a fact. Not only will the land mass that presently belongs to the Israelites remain theirs but it will enlarge when their enemies foolishly try to take what they have.

Jehovah promised the land to none other than to Israel, through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and through their seed came Jesus their Messiah. You who hate Israel also hate their God Jehovah who will soon judge the nations who come against His chosen.

I laugh at you who say Israel should be relocated! Why should Israel relocate when there will soon be more than enough room for all Israel to return to their home when all their enemies will be destroyed.

You all under-estimate the power of God. But we will all soon see and every knee will bow before His son Jesus Christ, earth's redeemer. Curse Israel and you will be cursed! Bless Israel and you will be blessed.

Wow!!!! The ten commandments apply to Judaism, Christianity and Islam. 'Thou shalt not kill' - 'Love thy neighbour' etc etc

You better change your attitude or you're going to the big bad fire.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There is plenty of space in Siberia. Do not bring anymore of them to the USA... I don't think Canada would appreciate it too much either. Siberia or the goby desert.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am ROMANIAN !!!I have the solution to this problem but i am sure that nobody will agree. LET ISRAEL ALONE TO STAY IN PEACE ON THAT LAND !!!! the solution is to KILL YAHWEH AND ALAH FOR GOOD !!!!!!...THIS IS THE SOLUTION !!!!,, KILL AND DESTROY FOREVER THE BIG F LIE OF EXISTING ALLAH OR YHWH OR ANY KIND OF gods AND YOU WILL HAVE PEACE ON TERRA!!!!!!
edit on 28-11-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

That was a really nice way to put it. I used to put it that way....Now, I just say, If Atheists are right, they don't get to say, I told you so!!!!!

Jaden

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Israel has a right to exist, the Jews have lived there as long as the Arabs, the land is both theirs, regardless of when the modern state of Israel came into existence. What the Israeli government doesn't have the right to do is to enslave the Gaza Strip and build settlements where ever they want. The IDF has to reign in it's disproportionate retaliations, and the the Arabs need to stop firing rockets at Israel. Continuous dialogue not killing or war will solve this, and certainly not relocation. Israel has of late, been tyrannical in it's approach to the Palestinians, which is wrong and needs to change, it doesn't help that the US and UK governments do not openly criticise the Israeli government enough for this, and anytime they have in the past they get labelled anti-semetic, the Israeli government needs to stop being paranoid, and stubborn, and so do the Arabs.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think it's a good idea in terms of World Peace and Israel's own security. Jews have a right to their own homeland, but the location chosen - while significant for religious/strategic reasons - was a big mistake. The present situation we find ourselves in is not worth it - unless a genuine two state solution can be achieved.

ETA: In terms of costs and logistics, it would be a lot easier to relocate the Palestinians to a neighbouring Arab country. Give them their own sovereignty and identity in the process while easing the conflict with Israel.
edit on 28/11/2011 by Dark Ghost because: eta

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I don't think Israel would ever relocate and nor should Israel. Both Israel and the Arabs have a long history in the area spanning back over a millenia. So who is more right?

The most sensible solution would be a land swap that reduces the total border length between the two countries. War could are least be REDUCED if the BORDER LENGTH between the countries is reduced.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It's their religious destiny for the Jews to have their own state at this particular location. If you ask them to move, you are basically asking them to give up their religion, in which case Israel has no reason to exist at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

WHY ARE THESE ANTI-SEMITIC HATE DIATRIBES EVEN BEING ALLOWED ON THIS SITE?!?!?!?

THE JEWS HAVE A VERY LONG HISTORY IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND THE LAND OF CANAAN WAS PROMISED AND GIVEN TO ABRAHAM AND HIS SEED FOREVER.

THERE HAS BEEN A JEWISH PRESENCE IN ISRAEL FOR EVEN THE TWO THOUSAND YEARS OF THE DIASPORA, WHEN THEY REVOLTED AGAINST THE ROMAN DICTATORSHIP AND WERE THROWN OUT OF THE LAND.

THE PHILISTINES (PALESTINIANS) HAVE DONE THEIR BEST TO TRY AND REMOVE THE STONES FROM THE ANCIENT TEMPLE, BUT HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN REMOVING ALL OF THE ARTIFACTS THAT "PROVE" THAT ISRAEL WAS A KINGDOM NATION THAT EXISTED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS PRIOR TO THE DIASPORA.

I DO KNOW, THOUGH, THAT ANTI-SEMITISM IS ON THE RISE IN BOTH FRANCE AND GREAT BRITAIN ONCE MORE.

ISRAEL HAS EVERY BIT AS MUCH OF A RIGHT TO EXIST THAN ANY OTHER SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.

I DO NOT ALWAYS AGREE WITH HOW SOME OF THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE ARE TREATED, BUT THERE IS PLENTY OF BLAME AND HOSTILITY TO GO AROUND FROM "BOTH" SIDES OF THE AISLE.

I HATED THE WALL GOING UP IN ISRAEL, BUT THE JEWISH PEOPLE HAVE EVERY BIT OF RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST SUICIDE BOMBERS, ETC.

IT'S NOT A PRETTY SIGHT TO SEE THE REMAINS OF A JEWISH MOMMA AND HER INNOCENT BABIES BEING SCRAPED OFF THE BACK OF A BUS STOP IN JERUSALEM.

MY HEART AND SPIRIT ARE GRIEVED AT THE HATRED ON BOTH SIDES.

INSTEAD OF EVIL COMMENTS, MEANT PURPOSELY TO INCITE AND INFLAME, WHY NOT PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM AS THE SCRIPTURES DECLARE WE SHOULD DO. FOR THOSE WHO WILL BLESS ISRAEL, G-D WILL BLESS. THOSE WHO CURSE ISRAEL, WILL G-D CURSE.

BARUCH HA SHEM ADONAI VE ERETZ Y'ISRAEL!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Make sure its far far away from everyone..

And damn sure dont want that lot on my patch..

How about volunteering them for the first manned interstellar flight... one way .. no return...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

YOUR WICKED HEART AND SPEECH WILL BE JUDGED WHEN THE GREAT AND SMALL STAND BEFORE THE LORD.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
Israel has a right to exist, the Jews have lived there as long as the Arabs, the land is both theirs, regardless of when the modern state of Israel came into existence. What the Israeli government doesn't have the right to do is to enslave the Gaza Strip and build settlements where ever they want. The IDF has to reign in it's disproportionate retaliations, and the the Arabs need to stop firing rockets at Israel. Continuous dialogue not killing or war will solve this, and certainly not relocation. Israel has of late, been tyrannical in it's approach to the Palestinians, which is wrong and needs to change, it doesn't help that the US and UK governments do not openly criticise the Israeli government enough for this, and anytime they have in the past they get labelled anti-semetic, the Israeli government needs to stop being paranoid, and stubborn, and so do the Arabs.

that doesnt excuse the mass murder and crimes against humanity that israel commits with impunity ...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Isn't it funny what happens when you assume???

I am most definitely not Jewish. So "you people" is not an accurate way to address me.

Did you forget about the "ancient homeland" component? The fact that that region of the world was the traditional homeland of the Jews since the BC era?

I think your plan is a bit simpleminded. It does, indeed, sound like something "children" could come up with, as you claimed in your original post.

BC era? Check your sources again. What about who were there BEFORE the Jews? Canaanites? Philistines (Which is why it is called Filisteen in the Arabic language)? According to your analogy then, they have the right to take it from the Jews since they were there BEFORE

And if anyone says anything about God gave it to them, hold your horses. God did NOT give it to Beni Israel (The sons of Jacob/Israel) because they are Beni Israel, he gave it to them because they were righteous at the time, and made a covenant with them, which they had amazingly broken. And you know what that means, don't you? They're not righteous = Covenant broken = Not deserving of the Holy land anymore.

So now they come back by force with that BS that it is theirs. What blasphemy. They are arrogantly not accepting their fate that they have created on themselves and going against God's will.

They want that land so bad? Become righteous and it's all yours. But with all the BS that's going on in Israel, they're so far, far, far away from righteousness it's not funny. Bribery, usury, you name it.

link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Who cares about ANCIENT homelands of a religion? Should 1000 years in the future Scientologists be able to declare LA as their property because thats where a large portion of them live present day?

It's ridiculous.
edit on 11/28/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join