It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can lead me to the Brotherhood of the Snake?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And I take this opportunity, to explain to all, that,the ship the Marry Se-lest steamed into a hydro wave as described as above a natural occurrence within the Bermuda Triangle, and this may come as somewhat of a glass shattering understanding, to discover they are not gone, they are within the forth dimension that Higgs, re the fields of relativity can testify to, that he Higgs outlines, and it is where and how Horus took himself and all his people into the forth dimension, by using the Gaza Pyramid and the Hetrodaynamic electromagnetic Hydro 4 element array wave, and given you understand that he Horus warned all to build Arks, and or take to the high mountains, as he warned all that it was going to flood

And given the doorway to that next dimension is within and through the dynamic structure that is made upon the Eastern side of the Pyramid and give the amount of people that followed him, had to all mount the side of the Pyramid and this then caused Horus to run it well over the 8 minute limit perhaps for some one hour, and is the reason for the 40 days and nights of rain , such was the power and the size of the magnetic plume generated within Earths primordial grid system

WOW I hope this is all beginning to make sense to you all,and I do do so to point out the future

And S&F ATS for making it possible bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And if all the above is some what overwhelming, then hold on to socks, and jocks

As I also out the fact, that having and holding the scientific God factor, in is entirety, I for the last five years have designed and been developing, the new power source for the new world, that will supersede all other sauces and relegate them to the past along with iron age, as we enter the Golden age, that this new power will bring us, this system utilizes the above understandings and is driven by the sun, and this is then used to connect to the Ionosphere that is totally balanced and takes nothing from the Ionosphere, that it dose not generate, and is an energy that has no limit or upper level of inexhaustibly, it being generated out side Earths atmosphere naturally, and is in itself its own conduit that channels super magnetic s through Earths atmosphere, where it has a containment proses, that stops it discharging into, earths grids

At which point one has attained Zero Sum Gravity contained, and it is this process that was used to build and move all stone and masonry to construct all monoliths, not just the pyramids, and it is what Leonardo De vinci speaks of being a small hand held devise that can lift huge weights, it when used, operates at kelvin temperature, and when doing so it generates copious amounts of mists as it freezes the moisture in normal oxygen in its vicinity

Now having said this, another small bomb shell for your to come to grips with, in all ancient and biblical picture please note, that almost in all occasions things coming and going are upon mist or clouds being HydroH2o @ Atomic six see apocalyptic horses and men,thought to be dead or gone, returning, coming out of the 4th Dimension on mists-clouds of mists, read when God took the 10 commandments to mount, what did ask, when I arrive there will be much mist do not enter this mist everyone is to stay clear and I will come forth from the mist

The wings drawn on Angels are a Hieroglyphic only, as they really could fly without wings by using equipment that uses Zero sun Gravity, see Mayan stone relief of person see upon his back a unit that above the helmet you will the four snakes of Zero Sum Gravity and the arm controls for maneuvering

Now with this mind see King Soloman and his chair thrown it was said to follow him no wheels no person pushing no horse then read further, he had a much larger one that carried thousands of men , to which its said men we blow of it in the high winds caused , liken to a very large flying carpet

Ho dear I think my jelly is about to set

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

You may well understand better, re my power source, if you read more about the city of Jericho and the power crystals that supplied power to the city with in its walls, it is these crystals that I am redeveloping for our future, or our children's future, which I add, they at present, see no future, from lack of care and attention or direction, or leader ship, I am old, but do not lack knowledge and wisdom, that shows the future to our youth and shows we care for there future regardless of risks we must take, in doing so

And there you could say lies the strength of the brotherhood of the serpents

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I'm trying to follow what you are saying. I am not sure that I am succeeding. Sorry.

However, I've been thinking about it. Just to go back a little bit to the other poster who said about staring at flowers...I have coincidently just re-read The Wonderful Henry Sugar a short story by Roald Dahl, which similar to what the other poster said, learnt the power of seeing through things, in this case playing cards. He learnt the secret from the story of another Yogi, The Man who could see without his eyes. He did so by practicing pretty much the same technique that the other (who's name I can't recall, sorry) poster mentioned, of gradually improving ones concentration. Anyway, it is essentially a moral tale, and does not go into any real depth about Kundalini Yogic practices, but this is ofcourse, what he is describing. Kundalini teaches that everyone has the capacity to harness the power of the serpent, they just need meditation and practice in order to perfect it, and by doing so, they can harness latent powers, as Henry Sugar did.

What the Man who could see without his eyes had developed was a different way of seeing altogether, by ceasing to use his eyes, he trained himself to see with his skin and other senses. Now this obviously is highly unfeasible, surely he only creates the illusion of seeing with his less dominant senses? But if one were to utilise Kundalini, bearing in mind that elements of our brain are indistinguishable from the crocodile, for example, would we not perhaps be able to access that level of environmental perception too? I'm not sure about seeing through playing cards, but seeing without eyes, I kind of think might be possible. Anyway, it is clear that the ancients had some notion of the different 'aspects' of the human brain and our ability to compartmentalise regions of brain function through intense practice and discipline. It seems therefore likely, that given personal and collective belief in ones ability, that one could train oneself to 'see' things that others cannot.

That's all really.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Many have heard the phrase, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. This phrase comes from the bible, specifically, Mathew 7-7.

Well, this is the key to your question about who can lead you to the Brotherhood of the Snake, because in reality, you lead yourself to the Brotherhood of the Snake by your own actions and efforts.

Now here is the part you probably wont like or agree with, but nonetheless, it is what you need to consider from this point forth.

Your efforts to find those you seek will come to a point where they will attempt to contact you, but since the communication is only conducted by telepathy, many prove at this first step juncture that they are not ready for the Brotherhood of the Snake, because they will not listen to the message in their heads and nor will they then understand that the thoughts are not your own, but those of someone trying to communicate with you.

Keeping your own thoughts separate from external thoughts not your own is your first challenge in this initial contact process.

If you can control your own personal fears and imagination, such communication or thoughts will present you with a question you must answer, as the test of your readiness to associate with the Brotherhood of the Snake.

You will be telepathically communicated by a simple question that you must answer out loud. If you answer correctly, the process continues to develop your trust in dealing with telepathic communications from those that no longer need to be present to communicate and can do so from very extreme distances.

Learning to trust those that communicate with you by telepathy can become a concern, but since you will never be asked to do anything immoral or against someone else, learning to trust such communication will take a while to get familiar with enough to trust the communications as being true and of those truly illuminated.

Since you cannot lie about your communication by telepathy, it serves as the true Illuminati test. It is the means to discern who is ready and who is not yet ready to associate with the Brotherhood, so if you cant pass the entrances exam you will never go any further than you already are.

Since only you can acknowledge their telepathic question when it comes, answering the question out loud is proof without any verbal communication that you understand the question, the source and the knowledge that the Brotherhood of the Snake can only be found telepathically and if you cant hear their communications, you will never understand that such a group is not physical and that is what makes them true Illuminati.

I hope this helps you to understand what you must consider to pursue any true relationship with such a group, because to such a group, no secrets are unknown and no lies can be given that they do not know the truth of.

A relationship with a group that will know you better than you know yourself is a relationship that leads to much truth, but to get there, you must remove the egocentric desires that binds most humans to the materialistic world.

If you cannot rise above the ego and materialistic desires of this world, then you will never be ready for the Brotherhood of the Snake and that's about as simple as I can state it.

This quest must be a personal effort and anyone that tells you that contact can be had in some other manner as I have described will be proving to you just how much they dont know.

I hope I have added to your ability to understand what your threads question implies. If you do not, then you just might be proving to yourself that you are not ready for illumination.

Thanks again for the thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Thank you Bulla,

You have been so busy replying to my question i am very gratefull.

The blocks in the Giza Pyramid were then raised by changing the magnetic poles of the mass of the block from north polarity to south polarity.

Im forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air, they fly so high, they reach the sky, then like my dreams they fade and die, fortunes always hiding, ive looked everywhere, im forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

The movement of anything can be accomplished, but not by changing the weight of the object itself, its by altering the field surrounding the object and increasing the specific gravity of the surrounding field, to such an extent that the object within becomes lighter than air, then being able to move the field, with the object within the field, so the objects weight dose alter only in relativity to the field around it

Bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

To further add something here that may help the penny drop for you and everyone, is that when one can generate or perform this field change, then along with it, comes a breach in the time spectrum, within which you are going to find another world being the forth dimension, I also tell you you cannot get into this next dimension when dead, as you must have the essence of the magnetic single of life,or you cannot become immortal,, and this has little or nothing to do with religion, albeit within the bible it may refer to it, it was in existence for hundreds of thousands of years prior to its inception,

And further still, that each and every 26,000 years the entire cosmos system tops and restarts, and this includes the forth dimention to again only repeat itself, and in the precise same manner as the previous time, and has been doing so for thousands of times, and is the very reason at times people experience dejarvo ,it is because you are with one Atomic second of where you were the last time and the before and the time before , your destiny is 100% mapped out from when you were born to the moment you die, and precisely how, and everything you have and will do you have done before

Think of it like a 26,000 year long CD rom that has the repeat button selected that ends on 21st December 2012 where both dimensions join as one and as dose every one in both and this is the meaning of the Apocalypse and the depiction of it, being those that were thought to be dead and gone returning

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And so you don't have any misconceptions this will include but not limited to the full passenger and crew from the ship Marey Selest and everything else that may have either purposely entered or accidentally found its way in there, this also includes birds horses animals anything that was alive when the spectrum, for what ever reason was open Ie the vortex

And I further explain that Horus could open this spectrum on board the Giza Pyramid, as could all those that built and understood the pyramids ,like the Maya, and I see a thread asking where the ancients went, well now you know, and if you are around in 21st December 2012 you may get to meet them in person

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

In the film Born Yesterday, Billy, played by Judy Holliday, recounts how her father always told her to 'Never do nothin' that you wouldn't want splashed over the front pages of the New York Times'. Allowing yourself to be open to telepathic communication is, I should imagine, something akin to that. Perhaps we build walls without knowing we are doing it? Without even understanding first what it is we are shutting out.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

I find it perplexing that people see more reality in films than they can ever see in real life, and to this, it saddens me some what, to discover that there reality consists of the fiction of a film rather than reality itself

no wonder we are in the mess we are in

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Check this out if you have not already, was rather simple to locate and I'm sure thee is much more info. How ever, be aware there are many false paths to enlightenment.

Secret Societies and the Brotherhood of the Snake
from SoulWiseWebsite
The Secret Societies have been present in the history of man for a very long time. It all startedthousands of years ago with the "
Brotherhood of the Snake
", a secret society set up by an aliennamed
Ea
or
Enki
. This story is very carefully told in the
Sumerian scriptures
, which go back at least6000 years.

Brotherhood of the Snake

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Brother hood of the snake ?? i grew out of that in my teenage years, sorry, i cant help you

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

One gets the same thing when the christian icon of the fish is linked together, fin to fin and mouth to mouth, as though the fish are kissing. Draw it out and try it, one of the first things I noticed about it.

Many of the old mystery schools have these hidden logos within their teachings.

Of course the common christian could draw half the fish in the sand, and wait for another follower to come along and complete it. But those of the higher teachings knew how to elaborate upon it even further.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

thank you for that written understanding that is almost correct however its printed matter is so small that is difficult to read what perplexes me is how I understand it all without first reading it

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
reply to post by ADVISOR

thank you for that written understanding that is almost correct however its printed matter is so small that is difficult to read what perplexes me is how I understand it all without first reading it

And given what it imply s are we not now driven to mine gold, of our own accord, for our own reasons

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

you will only begin to understand when you understand gold and it is but one single atom, and it is for this reason that it is prized by all, including the aliens

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I find it perplexing that people see more reality in films than they can ever see in real life, and to this, it saddens me some what, to discover that there reality consists of the fiction of a film rather than reality itself

I see this criticism come up alot. I say it must depend upon the films that you watch. Or perhaps on the person that you are and what you seek out. What finds you. I love 'film'. I don't indulge as much as I used to, and tend to be very discerning when I do, but I have enjoyed some truly great films in my time, and learnt great lessons that I perhaps wouldn't have elsewhere. Don't knock it unless you've tried it. Or there but for the grace of god go I. Or the journey is as important as the destination. Whatever floats your boat. I have also learnt from literature, a previous technology often derided by those who resented the enjoyment that some derived from it. Not everyone, you must admit, is blessed with an ideal life, or environment in which to live, should they deny themselves too the ability to escape once in a while, or to experience life through the eyes of another? In a ideal world we could all enjoy the beautious splendour that is life on Earth, in this Solar system, within this Universe...but we have yet to achieve an ideal world, and as a mean of mass communication, film is still an effective one. Born Yesterday is a damn fine film, educational and entertaining. What more could anyone ask for? Don't knock it before you try it. It doesn't matter what medium is used to pique a persons interest to delve further, as long as that interest is ignited. You shouldn't be so quick to shoot the messenger just because the messenger isn't the same one that brought your news.

no wonder we are in the mess we are in

As someone once said, it is always seems darkest before dawn....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Two quick things...

As far as pyramids and snakes (most folks probably already know this but I think it's cool), on the Spring Equinox at the Chichen Itza pyramid the rising sun makes it appear that a snake (the Feathered Serpent) is descending the pyramid by slithering down the side steps.

Secondly... a question about dropping stones in the water at Giza.

Why was this done? The answer may have been included in the story but I missed it. Was it for power generation or to make it rain or something? I'm not being facetious, it's just hard to follow the wording at times.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Two quick things...

As far as pyramids and snakes (most folks probably already know this but I think it's cool), on the Spring Equinox at the Chichen Itza pyramid the rising sun makes it appear that a snake (the Feathered Serpent) is descending the pyramid by slithering down the side steps.

Secondly... a question about dropping stones in the water at Giza.

Why was this done? The answer may have been included in the story but I missed it. Was it for power generation or to make it rain or something? I'm not being facetious, it's just hard to follow the wording at times.

Its quite simple and ingenious, given the entire kings chamber was filled with water to the brim, when yo dropped the stone blocks into this pool, it displaced the water and cascaded it down the step chamber that then turned the water into mist or HydroH2o@ Atomic (6)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join