It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can lead me to the Brotherhood of the Snake?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
You have not listened to one word that has be said,, your perception is based entirely on what you have read

I re-read your posts on this thread, and I am not sure what I am supposed to have listened to. Or not listened to, as the case may be. If the ideas that you put forth are conclusive then a little support for that argument may be helpful, until then, I would have thought it is all open to opinion, and whatever resources we have at our disposal in order to obtain said opinion.

Besides, I was only pointing out that the symbol used by the US medical profession is the symbol of messengers and commerce, not of medicine. In the Ancient world it was also, most primitively, a symbol of soothsayers too, which is most likely why it has become associated with business, forecasting and 'information gathering,' being an important factor in economic management of any kind. Stock traders, as much as weather forecasters, are in many ways, the current age's seers.

If I have missed whatever point it is you were trying to make, I suggest you clarify.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am amazed how quickly some charge at the sublime, where by they begin to see snakes in the grass and try to read into them some sort of significant s, or wherever there is a snake depicted, blame it, as the culprit, I thought it was very obvious, as to the point you missed, as your comments are on such an obtuse angle, snakes real and snakes metaphorical, and snakes depicted are all not the same snakes

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Forgive me if I seem to be abrupt in some way, but I don't think the conversation was revolving around commerce or the local pharmaceutical shop or doctors, I presumed the conversation was discussing ancient snakes, and or the meaning of

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In regards to your question are you asking me for a link, if so, I shall just scream at you from a great height lol as we are not talking about any snake on a stick

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Forgive me for interrupting, friends, but I just want to clarify what my original intention was.

I almost hate to bring it up, however, because I was totally jiving on the information you have BOTH provided.

There is a legend concerning an original Sumerian God whom wished to free humanity from the bonds of servitude and ignorance, his name was EA.

His fellow God's did not agree and tried very hard to stop his attempts at enlightening Us.

EA's effort was semi successful, but not totally. (Garden of Ea-den?)

The brotherhood of the Snake was a group of Enlightened Humans who set about freeing their Human Brothers and Sisters, with angry Gods trying to stop them.

The idea is that they hid their knowledge in places that those who were (are?) ready to find them, could.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have no problems with that son, sounds on the money to me, and its those very serpents and where you will find the said knowledge is, the very reason for me being on here, as I do not come with cap in hand,or wild statements, what I say I can support, further more research of all my posts will reveal that there are no conflicting statements or of topic views,unless I have been responding to castigation by others who fail to see or don't want to see or discover the truth

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

In regards to your question are you asking me for a link, if so, I shall just scream at you from a great height lol as we are not talking about any snake on a stick

I realise that you were not discussing the association of serpents and staffs, and their combined symbolic meaning, but some, on this thread, were. I was responding to their misconceptions, not yours. No need to get uptight about it. Really. Other cultures, as you have pointed out, ascribed, and some continue to do so, the properties of water, to serpents. Those properties include, naturally, rainbows and all other water and precipitation based phenomenon. I had no quarrel with your perception, it is entirely valid, even if you are vague about it, these beliefs and practices are documented.

I don't think, however, that it is either of these belief systems that the OP is referring to.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
The idea is that they hid their knowledge in places that those who were (are?) ready to find them, could.

Well given the repetition of this particular story, or the main premise behind it, I would suggest that they were successful to some extent. But so, seemingly, was the opposition, clearly there have been some attempts to expunge such trails. Take England, almost every Anglo-Saxon church was stripped of it's dragons in the course of a few hundred years following the Norman conquest, by the end of the medieval period every church had been re-dedicated to Christ. St Nicholas had been the saviour of choice for the people prior to that, and the Alma Sophia, the ultimate guide of the learned brotherhoods.

Before Christ in the Middle East, there had been Moses, Abraham, Ezekiel...etc...etc...all the way to Ea. Each age of oppression would, based on human behaviouralism, seek a saviour from that oppression if they have heard of a story of such a saviour...as in, wherever that seed has been planted, so the idea will grow and take form. Perhaps Ea is the origin of this belief. If 'they' find someone with the characteristics that they expect of a saviour then they will also be inclined to follow...one could assume. Jesus, if you think about it, tried to break this pattern. Not sure how well he did on that.

So...the thing would be, I would assume, is to ignore the players in the Ea story. They should merely be the vehicle to the actual information being conveyed, it is not important who or what they are, specifically. What do they represent?

Some things cannot be changed, but our ability to percieve them, truthfully, can be.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Talking of sticks and snakes. sorry!
Mosses to prove his power to the pharaoh.
the priests turn their staffs to snakes.
so mosses does the same. and his eats the others.

is this in any way a metaphor?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

You may find this of interest, that I have found within the Rosetta stone translation

The payment of two double sided gold coins for the making of the snakes to beautify the lands of Horus, or the making of the rainbow for the making of Rain

Moses threw a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it hail (Rain)

Follow OUR rainbows to OUR promised land

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
In Tibet there is the belief in interdimensional beings called Nagas. They are half human half snake and the Tibetans believe that these nagas possess a deep knowledge of the occult which at times they have shared with humans. Perhaps then these beings are the true origin of the brotherhood of the snake!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS
[more
interesting what can be found, but its my experience,when one subjects the metaphysical , to logic, it can be found
that its a cryptic,cover for a natural event, like the serpents themselves, are in fact a series of light waves that has a movement, liken to that of the snake (serpents)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS
[more
interesting what can be found, but its my experience,when one subjects the metaphysical , to logic, it can be found
that its a cryptic,cover for a natural event, like the serpents themselves, are in fact a series of light waves that has a movement, liken to that of the snake (serpents)

Perhaps I should further explain, that the said rainbow serpents has only even been seen by perhaps only a handful of people world wide,and to this,if out of the five,I know of only,one who has there complete schematics and measurements and to add a further complexity they are heteros, being they can appear at any size from one millimeter to 100 miles in length, there always being 4 of together, and can only be seen from 2 degrees out of 360 of the visual, being at magnetic North looking southwards or at Magnetic South looking Northbound

Outside of these parameters it is totally invisible to the naked eye, and therein lies the beginning of the mystry

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

To keep this in full perspective so you don't see it as a myth or conundrum, there would not be a person on Earth that has not seen the results of same, Either in your garden sprinkler, or in the sky, for its manifestation is the Rainbow

So on seeing your next rainbow, then picture the four serpents upon the ground or at the sprinkler head, that are making the sheet of projected light that is then projecting up on to the underside of the clouds, then you are seeing the Mayan RED rainbow

However if there is no clouds then you will see nothing, except to say, for every rainbow you see, there has been a Billion you haven't seen, these being the Mayan white rainbows and are the very essences of all life on earth, and is what is generating our gravity, as a continuum

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I know nothing of this topic but the information is definitely engrossing.

And I do have to say that I've seen this topic all night on here and each time I have to take a double check because I always initially read it as "Who can lead me to the Brotherhood of Steel?"

A fallout New Vegas thing, truly. :/ Someone will understand no doubt.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

To lead you to the founding father of the brotherhood of the serpents, then one needs to reed the Rosetta stone and
Horus the (RA) God where upon, he refers to the above RED and WHITE Mayan rainbow as
RED and WHITE crowns, that beautified the lands of Horus, and the making of the snakes, for the princely sum of two double sided gold coins

Being it is the pyramid that was making the serpents that then made the white crowns that then made it rain in the promised land

Moses threw stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it hail (rain)

bulla joiner of the dots

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by bulla

To lead you to the founding father of the brotherhood of the serpents, then one needs to reed the Rosetta stone and
Horus the (RA) God where upon, he refers to the above RED and WHITE Mayan rainbow as
RED and WHITE crowns, that beautified the lands of Horus, and the making of the snakes, for the princely sum of two double sided gold coins

Being it is the pyramid that was making the serpents that then made the white crowns that then made it rain in the promised land

Moses threw stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it hail (rain)

bulla joiner of the dots

There is little data left of this wisdom that one can link to, I don't have the capacity to do that, however I have given you the Rosetta stone data along with my personal held data, and to show you the depiction of the Mayan RED and White rainbow serpents, and where to find them and how to read them

Then see Mayan stone gods, one has upon his head serpents, at rest lying down, this is the RED rainbow god you can see in the clouds

See other stone god with snakes erect and standing up there being four this then is the WHITE rainbow god, or the invisible one

I further add for your wisdom and understanding, that it is the invisible factor that it cannot be seen is the very reason for the very purpose of the ARK of convents, so as to record the invisible event, within the Sapphire stone that sits upon the wings of the golden angles, that when one approaches the said stone if the invisible event has been successful then it the stone will emit, a spark or (ARK) there by proving it has taken place

As to why this is done, for if one was to assume, that it didn't work, and one run it again, then you would cause a flood instead of just rain, I can further tell that the entire operation take just 8 minutes and performed only twice a year, that then results in a perfect conscious climate, and was carried out for thousands of years

Given what I have outlined now you can understand, that it was very possible to have a tropical jungle surrounding the Giza system, and to this point I have only bot touched the very tip of the pyramid and the wisdom held on the subject

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Hello Bulla,

the Egyptians also depicted Red and White Crowns on the gods heads on the walls in the pyramids

According to Christian religion and Judaic religion, after Noah's flood God put the rainbow in the sky as the sign of His promise that He would never again destroy the earth with flood (Genesis 9:13–17):[34]

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Just a quote from a Wikipedia page of Rainbows.

One who is listening.
And who is seeing.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Also as you well know bulla, in the Dreamtime of the Australian Aboriginal mythology, the RAIN BOW SNAKE is the deity of WATER.

Clouds, fog, mist, rain,

what is the significance of the 2 degrees of 360 degrees, is it the refraction angle of the observer.
also the 4 snakes, do they represent the cardinal points of the compass ie, north, east, south, west as i suspect.

on here or u2u me is fine

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

yes and hello back

And we enter, as I new we would, into the realms of Quantum Geophysics, to be precise, Quantum Atomic optics of Electromagnetics and HydroH2o@Atomic (6) and crystallography of Atomic refraction and distortion

to explain, my knowledge can also take us through this subject to the very end of its complexities, up to and beyond Einsteins fields of relativity and also exceed that of the Higgs fields

Having said that, I kiss it, by saying, for every positive there is a negative, the White god turns it on, and the Red turns it off, or charged fields, or hot spot or magnetic plume, this raises the level or threshold of specific gravity = gravitational increase, this affects the upper level moisture clouds its Atomic weight being @ 6, this increases the the weight factor, makes it to heavy to stay aloft, and it is also attracted to the high level of magnetic s within the plume within the Earth, this then extrapolates into hot spot or plume = low barometric presser zone or storm cell

The issue,the precise answer you seek to this question, I have, but that was the last time the Giza pyramid was used, rather than run the risk of botching may reply, which I add would fill forty days and fort nights of explanation, so to speak, I would sooner go a great deal slower, to allow time for absorption, step by step

However it was a final event that had its causes and results, and they were for good reasons, but this belongs to another story, that I will eventually deal with, perhaps better left for a designated thread to cover it extensively

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join