It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can lead me to the Brotherhood of the Snake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
First you have to understand who the brotherhood of the snake are. Samael otherwise known as Lucifer was one of the elohim. He is represented as the serpent in the garden of Eden. Samael copulated with eve and Cain was born. Cain was the first of the ben elohim, sons of the elohim which is translated in the bible as the sons of god. Cain we are told in the bible built the first city which is otherwise known as Atlantis. The atlantian kings carried the seed of the elohim and for this reason they were titans, giants. Seth was the son of adam so his descendent are known as the adamic race or the ben adam. It is the atlantians and their kings who belonged to the brotherhood of the snake. The descendent of Cain (the sons of god) were forbidden to mate with the descendent of adam (the daughters of man) however one who would be later called satan disobeyed this and the resultant hybrids caused destruction on this Earth. Please note Samael (Lucifer) is a different entity to Satan.

The brotherhood of the snake is therefore two things, they are the genetic descendent of Cain e.g. tubal-cain and the holders of the sciences which were taught in Atlantis. Where can you find them today?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToStarboard

Originally posted by emsed1

The caduceus isn't double-helix-y enough to resemble DNA.

Perhaps not... certainly the modern depictions aren't. Even the EMS symbol usually only has one snake.

I will see if I can find an old one.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Very very interesting...

Now I'm going to have to look into all that. Intriguing..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HardToStarboard

I found this one:

From an ancient Sumerian engraving.

Here is a rendering of a DNA molecule:

The Sumerian caduceus also looks sort of like a chromosome. Similarities may just be coincidental though. Our brains tend to see familiar images in symbols, which makes them powerful methods for transferring concepts that are abstract.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by HardToStarboard

I found this one:

From an ancient Sumerian engraving.

Here is a rendering of a DNA molecule:

The Sumerian caduceus also looks sort of like a chromosome. Similarities may just be coincidental though. Our brains tend to see familiar images in symbols, which makes them powerful methods for transferring concepts that are abstract.

Yeah, still no dice. You know what it DOES remind me of though? The barber pole where Francis Crick used to get his hair cut.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToStarboard

The caduceus isn't double-helix-y enough to resemble DNA.

Perhaps not... certainly the modern depictions aren't. Even the EMS symbol usually only has one snake.

The single snake symbol isn't a caduceus; it's the rod of Asclepius.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Very very interesting...

Now I'm going to have to look into all that. Intriguing..

Lets not forget that Hiram abiff is a descendent of tubal Cain also

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I've never heard of this Brotherhood of the Snake. Why does any religion use the snakes except for symbolic gesture to others within religion... a snake/serpent is a language game for something else?
edit on 11/26/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thank you all for a most interesting and thought provoking group of responses, this conversation is getting good indeed.

The Brotherhood of the Serpent (or Snake) represents, at least for me, a group who, through all these years, and against all odds, has kept alive the truth of our human origins.

I am deep in an esoteric search for the Other, the 'obvious and accepted' being both illogical and irrelevant.

I am certain that what follows would meet with loud and constant consternation anywhere else, but I am confident that here it will, at least partially, meet with an unjudgemental audience and the conversation will continue unabated.

I am collecting information that may be deemed controversial by many, but seems to suggest that the truth of our existence is at least partially contained within the Luciferian story.

In that, I mean that the original keepers of the origins of the human race wanted to keep the knowledge among people of a certain intelligence and demeanor.

They apparently wanted to ensure that the information would be met with a level head, and not irrational, knee jerk worship or zealotry.

So, how could they 'hide' this information to ensure that it were only revealed to those of this mindset? Hide it behind the triggers of social conditioning that most would automatically ignore or spurn without an honest examination of. IE, the Lucifer meme. Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Be VERY careful what you wish for . . .

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I haven't once said I am 'wishing' for anything, and knowledge is neither good or evil, so I have no fear.

Everything is relative, my friend.

It isn't the knowledge, but how it is applied that makes some of it dangerous.

I appreciate your concern, however, as unfounded as it may be.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Most interesting comments and inquiring over the snake, snakes, serpents, it is the inquiring that is of interest, the serpents, have been upon earth since Earth has had mists, being since the beginning of time,

If it at all helps you, it is of a scientific nature and origin, being the very essence of all life on Earth,it stems from Ancient times, and was used to describe, a set of natural accruing light waves, there being 4 of and are only observed moving from East to West,being sideways, hence they were deferred to as snakes or the serpents

As time progress mankind learned more about them, so much so he began building Pyramids to artificially make them, and further, within this light wave structure,is the door to the forth dimension,or vortex, where light changes speed

Bulla the joiner of dots

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
And just in case you thought this was some new knowledge from some craze mad professor then read below

Rainbow Serpent actually described by 4 real, being, fully marked and identifiable Australian indigenous Gatachi treble elders and leaders Northern Territory Australia upon the Douglas Daily river region Dec 1975

Quote; Rainbow serpents

Fiery white snakes within the mist upon the falls, that move like snakes , makes big rainbows in the sky

commonly know to these people as, Bulla, or Bulladema , He who makes the land the rivers and the oceans and sky

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I personally have become involved with thru martial arts training. A certain indonesian system snake animal system 3rd eye and awakening or better yet more awareness training of the reptilian brain medulla oblongata and how this ties in with the NAHASH serpent awareness mentioned in bere#/genesis and predated thru the spiral symbols / cave paintings / swastika. The genesis story is more metaphor but we humans thru embryonic development go thru the evolution stages single chamber / 2 chamber and 3 chamber hearts per fish/amphibian/reptilian/mammal hearts and that is each of us before we are born..... Awakening that reptilian side is a no brainer since we humans have been using that thru psychological / sales / coercion basically it is how we " peer pressure " others into accepting the current reality description and finally as a fighter / hunter / gatherer this is HOW I TRACK PREY/SITUATIONS AND ADVANCE MYSELF. I have just told you all you need to know, how to research, get started etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
many years ago, when Taiwanese trawlers were being, lets say apprehended off the norther parts of Australia there was one man that stood out,, his name was Mutsi Moto he still lives in Carin's and has ran a school for many years 10th Dan and teaches young Baillie students body control

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Perhaps i should qualifier what I say, if you have come out on this side with that type of attitude, then I have absolutely no respect for your so called Dan (or teacher of same )

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
These are old tree stories, draconian star stories, wait for it.... wait.... wait.... ~reptilian~ stories!
The dragon/snake is wrapped around the pole, and the apples are hanging up there in the sky with it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
These are old tree stories, draconian star stories, wait for it.... wait.... wait.... ~reptilian~ stories!
The dragon/snake is wrapped around the pole, and the apples are hanging up there in the sky with it.

Its a lot simpler than that son, its all to do with light speed,,not some ninja mambo jumbo about a third eye

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The caduceus is the symbol of the messenger, more specifically of communication in commerce. It has no association with medicine, in the Ancient World, or anywhere else other than North America I believe. The symbol of medicine is the Staff of Asklepius. The international symbol of medicine/healing is therefore a staff with a single snake entwined around it, not the two snakes.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omphale

The caduceus is the symbol of the messenger, more specifically of communication in commerce. It has no association with medicine, in the Ancient World, or anywhere else other than North America I believe. The symbol of medicine is the Staff of Asklepius. The international symbol of medicine/healing is therefore a staff with a single snake entwined around it, not the two snakes.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

You have not listened to one word that has be said,, your perception is based entirely on what you have read

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join