It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Portland Prepares For War

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by el1jah

They have no regard for humans, and they don't serve and protect anyone that matters.

I agree, when I lived in Oregon (not Portland which is like California, another country) I walked from my town to the next one over (Mount Angel to Silverton) I was fat and trying to exercise (Im still fat, even though I exercise, I know why now though). Anyway this cop pulls me over and starts talking to me like I'm some thug (I'm alone here) and cars are going by, one even speeds (you can tell most people will slow down to the speed limit when a cop has the lights on). I say well what about that guy, he looks over and says so what about that guy.
I'm like, he's speeding and the cop ignores and continues to harass me. Thankfully the Mount Angel police were disbanded from all the corruption. I had seen one of them pull over a group of people that are known stoners and grabs weed from them, he turns around and pulls over and starts toking it up. I hated those cops (so it was circumstantial, after all I have seen people roll cigarettes before, but why would you roll up AND have a pack of smokes?). Those guys didn't seem to mind, they were like "Well we either give it to them or get a ticket for possession".

They hated the cops too, unfortunately anyone that mentioned anything to "leaders" were ignored because they were "bad enough to be pulled over and talked to so they were guilty and are just trying to make the cops look bad".

As for if the protesters are making weapons that are intended to cause harm (spiked clubs) that I feel is wrong.

Of course someone mentioned the founding fathers. They did result to violence after many injustices from the monarchy and the British in charge. They certainly used firearms "Ole Hickory said we could takem by surprise if we didn't fire our muskets till we looked um in the eye".

I also feel that this could very well be a propaganda ploy for the police to take action.

Either way, this does not bode well.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I am new again hee but totally believe # is out of control -there are good copz and bad cops trust me but I believe our situation has reache d a point of no return either #ing hit or shut upo period - I know for a fact you cannot deal with socio paths and this world going yeah-yeah peace IT HAS to be hit with hard fistb and the world either getting thte # together or shot up get it - take uit!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
reply to post by Rockpuck

Finally took to my advice on shields. What they need to do is make a wall with shields and to have staffs/ unsharpened spears. This will make a nearly impenetrable defense, and won't seriously injure police officers. Also, mobile protesters armed with NON spiked clubs on motorcycles, scooters, and bikes would allow for flanking.

If only I were in command. We would be sitting on the White House lawn.

I would suggest horses instead of bikes, also they should stock up on pepper spray, if the cops can use it then i see no reason why the police's employers (ie: The People) can not also use it.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well they could learn a little from the Saxons about using a shield wall @ :45 seconds

edit on 11-11-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Brother i agree with you on most things regarding our foriegn policy, but domesticaly S* has to change, im not sure how and i know the over used answer is VOTE VOTE VOTE, argue your point slash me down, but i submit a revolution may be in order. I dont come to that conclusion easily, but what can i say. I belive in the constitution i believe ALL MEN are created EQUAL. I belive that the claiming of land/monetary monopoly larger than a company or houshold nessescity defended by the government is an infrindgement on human right.

Hitler(IM NOT EQUATEING AMERICA TO NAZI GERMANY IN ANY WAY EXCEPT TO MAKE THIS POINT) once again, Hitler claimed that Germany could not thrive within it's country's border's because of sheer population, He was proven wrong. Greed is the ultimate downful of man. Indeed i am conservative and believe that evil dose exist, and there are country's who wish nothing but our destruction, and i say to them. Your time is gonna come, but first we need to live up to our constitution in every way. We need a revolution to change America to make us what we once were. The land of oppurtunity, remember?

Screw the excuses, disregard the blame! It dose nothing to solve the problem.We are in reality, and in this reality! The innocent are victims and the criminals richeouse! F* THAT, this is not what i was raised to belive, and this is not the oath i took when joining the military. Granted domestically i may seem off tilt to you, as i understand your position. I used to argue it, but as a realist and logical person. There is not fate but certain death for America if it dose not change soon. Not from an external force, but an internal corruption.

Believe what you want, but to me to think otherwise is to be the conspiracy theorist/nut case. Perhaps this is all two side's of the coin. Why don't we drop the coin, and pick up the people?
edit on 12-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You guys dont really think the "elite" who have been planning this for how long now? are just going to roll over b/c a bunch of kids go to wallstreet and protest do you?

If they wont listen to you peacefully, then you must make them listen right?

You can either have the entire nation take part and peacefully protest, whether they agree 100% or not, or you can let the tireless minority.

I personally do not support this at all but we are facing an evolution in man, an evolution of society and right now we can take the NWO path or the VENUS PROJECT.

Personally, im not down with marching off to war to die for Israel. I dont give a # what your book says.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

300? hardly a display of real tactics. I've studied my forefathers art of warfare. My ancestor Alexander used his phalangists as a wall and his calvalry would come and attack from behind. it is called hammer and anvil tactics. They are still as relevant now as 2000 years ago. Unless the police use real ammunition, in which case Task Force 812 has helped our local SWAT team train, trust me, we are still the masters of CQB and small group tactics, not the SWAT team in my city.

Found a perfect example of hammer and anvil tactics here:

edit on 12-11-2011 by MegasAlexandros because: added video

edit on 12-11-2011 by MegasAlexandros because: video

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
[Removed By Staff @ Member Request]
edit on 12/13/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
reply to post by beezzer

300? hardly a display of real tactics. I've studied my forefathers art of warfare. My ancestor Alexander used his phalangists as a wall and his calvalry would come and attack from behind. it is called hammer and anvil tactics. They are still as relevant now as 2000 years ago. Unless the police use real ammunition, in which case Task Force 812 has helped our local SWAT team train, trust me, we are still the masters of CQB and small group tactics, not the SWAT team in my city.

Kid, have you been to war? Please, let the adults talk.

No offense but war is not glorious, no matter how many movies youve seen, books youve read or play scenes youve enacted with your friends.

When youre desperately trying to patch a sucking chest wound and your friend is gasping for air as the life fades from his eyes and he gargles his last breath....you kind of wake the # up, as they say.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Thutmoseii

I watched my Aunt die in front of me in Burma, along with the 20 other people in the bus ahead of me. Have you seen battle before?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is all off topic, but because of this i feel my post will fade in to ats archive. Infact i do want to be noticed, i think my opinion counts. Rather than your escalation of bickering and absurd ramblings?

no offense to anyone, as we are all emotionally invested.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thutmoseii

Kid, have you been to war? Please, let the adults talk.

No offense but war is not glorious, no matter how many movies youve seen, books youve read or play scenes youve enacted with your friends.

When youre desperately trying to patch a sucking chest wound and your friend is gasping for air as the life fades from his eyes and he gargles his last breath....you kind of wake the # up, as they say.

Welcome to ATS.

I think he missed the sarcastic message I was trying to send.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Anyone remember the Red shirts in Thailand?

OWS feels to me, like it's heading in that direction.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Too soon to tell. I was there in Thailand about two weeks before stuff started to get heavy. Thailand is effed right now though from that biblical flood they had.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
This will not end well at all.

Actually, yes it will!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I personally feel the Kid should post another off topic unrealistic un-topic related video game video...

That will teach them.

He is speaking from his years of service fighting and killing AI's!

Go kid!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6521c14bce57.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
As history has proven time and time again... For freedom there is a price and blood will be spilled. If you're not willing to FIGHT for your freedom then to hell with you. I found an underground gun store today and I am planning to start arming myself and my family.

BLOOD MUST BE SHED FOR OUR FREEDOM. And I quote...

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, "Peace! Peace!" -- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!

Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775

I encourage everyone to read the FULL TEXT
edit on 12-11-2011 by DJDigitalGem because: corrected spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

edit on 12-11-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Ok Genghis khan just exactly how many people have you killed?

No, You know what, better yet...

Stay away from my neighborhood.

Trust me on that.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

When it comes to fighting with massive ancient armies, yes, I do run simulations on the computer. Do you expect me to go back in time and lead a Macedonian army into battle on the river Hydaspes in India?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join