Occupy Portland Prepares For War

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
I wouldn't want to disturb your neighborhood or try to come into your house. It's called property rights and I respect them.

You're right about Private property kid and the respect one should have for what others have worked hard for and EARNED

I respect my neighbors rights and property as they do mine.

That's what grown up adults do.

Words of wisdom kid, words of wisdom
edit on 12-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

That eye patch was temporary and it's off now. I'll be changing my avatar soon. The colors purple and yellow are family colors. At least my avatar isn't some picture of a girl I found on the internet.
edit on 12-11-2011 by MegasAlexandros because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

You can't go by a few videos that came from god knows where....the majority of cops are just normal people who care about their fellow people.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I wouldn't want to disturb your neighborhood or try to come into your house. It's called property rights and I respect them. Remember, Zuccoti is owned privately and the owners allow them to stay. Also, check your messages.

You're right about Private property and the respect one should have for what others have worked hard for and EARNED

I respect my neighbors rights and property as they do mine.
That's what grown adults do.

Words of wisdom kid, words of wisdom

we have all participated in the derailing of this thread, let's get back on topic. As this is very humorus and many online lucritive parodys could be made of this. We have to remember we're all civil and.. i lost my trane of thought im drunk go ahead...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

This thread is full of tantalizing facts............

Yes,it is.

The one that stands out is the OWS is now in the Violent Revolution Stage.

Squatters are angry they cant stay in the name of "protesting".

Many posts of we need violence..........

October Revolution,in November it seems..........

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

and where did i find her my intuitive animated destroyer? Flux pavillion, digital controller link, www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Nevermind

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They can't all be squatters. A lot of them have other places to stay.. and if they don't and they are homeless than than kicking them out without finding an alternative solution might be even more cruel than I thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Alright, I'm going to call you out on this now. I sent you a message asking about your unit or at least your mos. No reply, not even a reason as to why. You are no Marine, despite what your avatar may lead others to believe. If I'm wrong then forgive me. But if I'm right, it's really not cool that you're lecturing me because I've seen some stuff that I've already talked about once on this thread and don't want to talk about again. I'm already on track to being 1W0X2, combat weather, because it is the young with few other options who end up fighting some of these illegal wars that OWS has protested against. I wish I could work with computers all day like you.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

ultimately the occupy movement is exercising our first amendment right to peaceably assemble.

no one has the right to tell them not to.

wikipedia page of first amendment

-subfab

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

"The one that stands out is the OWS is now in the Violent Revolution Stage. "

Violent, intresting. As if passivity changes anything?
edit on 12-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Good. Let's get this party started. The revolution has got to start at some point, better to do it as soon as possible.

Half kidding. I bet they are just doing that so they won't get beaten to a pulp like in Oakland.

Cops attack peaceful protesters like they are an armed mob... so the peaceful protesters should prepare to receive the cops like a bunch of armed thugs... which they are more often than not.

Yep first amendment doesn't need a freaking PERMIT... which the cops and city ``officials`` think they must have... which is total bull.

The cops have been waging war against the people for the elite for too long.... they better side with the people or face the wave that's about to hit them. The cops have no reason not to, their pensions have been STOLEN TOO.

My uncle is a cop, every week I talk to him and try to make it understand how he and his buddies are getting screwed too... he won't understand till he doesn't get his pension checks it seems... SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I don't know if Slayer is or claimed to be a marine elsewhere, but I don't think it is implied by his avatar?
If we were applying avatars literally I would be Gibby Haynes right?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You're forgiven

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well his avatar and the way he has posted like he has seen stuff before. If he hasn't seen what I've seen he shouldn't try to act like he has.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Alright, I'm going to call you out on this now. I sent you a message asking about your unit or at least your mos. No reply, not even a reason as to why. You are no Marine, despite what your avatar may lead others to believe. If I'm wrong then forgive me. But if I'm right, it's really not cool that you're lecturing me because I've seen some stuff that I've already talked about once on this thread and don't want to talk about again. I'm already on track to being 1W0X2, combat weather, because it is the young with few other options who end up fighting some of these illegal wars that OWS has protested against. I wish I could work with computers all day like you.

hey little bro, never tell any soldier something like that, very very disrespectfull i was 11bravo ARMY! actually information following may be rash, i dont like to be known.
edit on 12-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

So care to give me an MOS or unit? Or care to explain why you won't?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by sonnny1

They can't all be squatters. A lot of them have other places to stay.. and if they don't and they are homeless than than kicking them out without finding an alternative solution might be even more cruel than I thought.

Come on now Vic. Many are calling for outright VIOLENCE on this site also.

Many on ATS have said OWS was going to go down this way.

Now its happening,in the name of "change"?

This isnt the change America needs.

Just look at the Arab Spring in Egypt and Libya.

Its even worse then before,between those who have taken power there.

Im sorry,but VIOLENCE never gets anyone anything,except alot of hurt. If those who have homes to go to,they would help more people out,by letting the "homeless" stay with them. Thats help.You can always "occupy" the streets the next day. This is starting to get pathetic.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The Revolutionary force today.. are reminiscent of the idealistic early Christians, yet they also urge violence and cry, 'Burn the system down!' They have no illusions about the system, but plenty of illusions about the way to change our world. It is to this point that I have written this book. (Alinsky 1972: xiii).

Saul Alinsky

Sound familiar?
edit on 12-11-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

True and when the police start shooting back with live rounds they'll consider it Police Brutality

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join