It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O Reilly Pays For His Actions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

OTB, the Huffington Post, REDDIT, and a blogger?

The least you could do is try to get some valid sources and more up to date ones.

BTW, all candidate websites, fb pages, etc. put up links to vote in these online polls, if they had the popular support, their supporters could "slam" the polls just as well as Ron's.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by L00kingGlass

How about him asking to abolish all regulations that protect the environment we live in, and the air we breathe? According to him, companies should be allowed to pollute at will...which is INSANE if you consider BP for example.

Actually, he says that environmental policy should be handled at the STATE level, not FEDERAL.

He has never said that companies should be allowed to pollute at will, that is just Anti-Paul propaganda.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Personally, I support Ron Paul because he has had a 30 year consistent voting record and is a strong proponent of returning our country to the ideals it was founded on as stated in the Constitution of the United States.

Bill O'Reilly is just a schmuck who believes in nothing that doesn't get him more money.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
O'Reilly is quite the piece of work. Here's a glimpse of what the man is...... This happened many years ago.... Billy would like this to disappear however the Internet, being the marvelous thing it is, will have this article for eternity....

Source: www.thesmokinggun.com...

OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies.

Here you'll find a copy of Andrea Mackris's complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O'Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters.

Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O'Reilly's more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages)
edit on 12-11-2011 by eNaR because: .added link to documents

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Republicans dont vote for Ron Paul? How confusing since Ive been a registered member of the Republican Party since I was old enough to vote. In fact I come from a pretty big family of republicans and they are all voting for Ron Paul. So where exactly do you get off saying Republicans dont support Ron Paul? I honestly dont know how much more conservative you could be then to follow the Constitution the way it was written. And as for Ron Paul's supporters flooding the polls.... well gee golly I thought everyone was allowed to vote once. I guess everyone except Ron Paul supporters. I wasnt aware Ron Paul wasnt allowed to win. Next time let us know and we will skip the O'Reilly Sham Poll thank you very much. The only sore loser here is Bill. Ron Paul cant even get a fair shake on a preliminary televised poll and you guys wonder why there's a Nation wide protest going on.... I mean really what a STUPID question!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Bill O’Reilly’s ‘Lincoln’ book banned from Ford’s Theatre because of ‘mistakes’

www.washingtonpost.com... .html

For a purported history of the assassination — an “unsanitized and uncompromising ... no spin American story,” as the authors put it, “Killing Lincoln” is sloppy with the facts and slim on documentation, according to a study conducted by Rae Emerson, the deputy superintendent of Ford’s Theatre National Historic Site, which is a unit of the National Park Service.

"Sloppy with facts and slim on documentation" just like the rest of O'Reilly's commentary.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
wait a second I seem to think something jsut changed in the matrix...yes, yess....it was two thousand and four and the best website in the universe had just read 'the no spin zone.
A few choice observations from maddox:

Bill O'Reilly is a big blubbering vagina.

This guy is the epitome of narcissism, and coming from a guy whose website is titled "The Best Page in the Universe," that's saying a lot. If I had to describe Bill O'Reilly in a phrase, it would be "sock-sniffer." You know the kind of guy who comes home from a long day of work, his feet have been sweating all day, his socks are ripe with the pungent aroma of stale milk and wet leather, and after he finally sits down and takes his socks off, but just before he throws them in the hamper, he takes a quick sniff to sample his odors.

he ( bilbo ) whined that "nearly everyday, there's something written on the Internet about me that's flat out untrue," continuing with his theory that "the reason these net people get away with all kinds of stuff is that they work for no one. They put stuff up with no restraints. This, of course, is dangerous..." Yeah, real dangerous Bill. Next thing you know, people will get the crazy idea that they have the right to express their opinions as they see fit. Who knows? Maybe this idea will catch on and they'll add it to the Constitution of the United States, giving it a catchy title like "freedom of speech." What do you think of that you sock-sniffing bog trotter?

and:

Since Bill O'Reilly is such a cry-baby bitch, I have decided to send him a bottle of Johnson & Johnson "no more tears" shampoo, along with a box of tampons to help with his constant PMS: , I also sent him this letter along with the package: Dear Mr. O'Reilly, I hope you find the tampons and shampoo useful. Please continue to enlighten millions of Americans with your fair and balanced journalism day after day. I know your website is only ranked at 13,553, so if you would ever like some free publicity to help get your site going, I'd be happy to interview you on my site. Your biggest fan, Maddox. Careful not to soak up too much Bill, there won't be anything left.

It's good to see that in the foxtional universe the story arc of my second favorite fictional entity bill O'rielly has been so dynamic and ever-changing over the years, it is no surprise that if the poll doesn't suit his needs it's full out with the torches and pitchforks. You know if he ever gets bitten by a poodle with rabies it will be the perfect finish for a career as illustrious as his
edit on 13-11-2011 by Silverlok because: periods are for billy boy too

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I will never vote for Romney or any of the other traitors. Ron Paul or bust means if Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination I, as well as those that I got to join the Republican Party for the sake of voting for Rep. Ron Paul, intend to leave the Republican Party. If all of Ron Paul's supporters left the Republican Party, and it turns out there was/is a majority of us.. Well then we would know the election was rigged..
edit on 26-11-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I stopped relying on FOX "News" for information years ago.

Check link in signature for an example of why.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

lol funny how that video was got deleted by youtube

* HOME BOX OFFICE, INC. * CNBC LLC * CNBC LLC Sorry about that

Yeah they deleted it because it more views.

That video doesnt belong to CNBC

edit on 26-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join