Bill O Reilly Pays For His Actions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+60 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
As many of you know, Bill O Reilly has excluded Ron Paul from his polls after he won not just once, but twice. Here's the most recent one:
Well, he's paying for his actions.

Bill O'Reilly's Attack on Ron Paul - Boycott Blowback in Motion

People are flooding his Facebook page and leaving pro-Ron Paul comments. Not just that, but people are also giving his latest book about Lincoln 1 star reviews and leaving comments explaining why it's a terrible book. Some of them are hilarious, check them out. This is the best one I've seen:

I wouldn't buy this book if the two inches of height it provides by standing on it would save me from a hanging.
IIs that immature? I say influencing the outcome of the election by constantly bashing Ron Paul, insulting him, pushing propaganda, and ignoring him is what's immature.

Here's an example of that blowback Ron Paul's been talking about Bill

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This one is my favorite:

You know I have read a lot of books and some of them you really cannot just put down. I honestly could not wait to put this one down. Then I could not wait to get on here and put it down even more.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Who watches Bill O'reilly anyway?

You either watch it because youre the sort who needs outside validation to revel in your own ignorant prejudices, or the sort who needs outside validation to revel in your own haughty arrogance.

The man is a proven bought and sold tool, and hes not subtle about it either. for crap sake he used to do tabloid work.
If he wasnt on tv, you wouldnt care. by attacking him and giving him an audience, you give him and his baiting nonsense legitimacy.

for example, who the hell is Glenn Beck again?
honestly.. it took me like 2 minutes to remember what his name was.
people used to flood every internet board i visited with his ramblings, and the MSM too. now..? its like he fell off the edge of the planet.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i love this website more and more every day.

i wonder if he's gonna blame ron paul for slamming his book

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

I agree with everything but this part of your post:

If he wasnt on tv, you wouldnt care. by attacking him and giving him an audience, you give him and his baiting nonsense legitimacy.
You're right, if he wasn't on TV, I wouldn't care, because he would just be an idiot. But he is on TV, and he has an audience of at least hundreds of thousands of people. These people are influenced by the garbage that he pushes as factual, and there is a segment of the population that has successfully been fed propaganda and has eaten it up like candy.

Although I see where you're coming from, because he's mocking the "Ron Paul cult", and here comes the "cult" to flood his Facebook page and Amazon book reviews. But he's a jackass who deserves 1000X worse than that, and I couldn't care less about what that moron or his viewers think about them, because if they watch his show, they're already brainwashed and have established a stance on Ron Paul that he crafted for them.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Once again, Tupac....a stellar thread....LMAO.......

I love Ron Paul people....but most of all, I love being one of them.......LOL

RON PAUL 2012!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I found this quote amusing....

Anti liberty and anti American from start to end. Historical facts stated simply not true. Terrible book. Don't buy even at gunpoint

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

i wonder if he's gonna blame ron paul for slamming his book

Yes...he will.

Remember....he "has the technology".......HAHAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I still laugh whenever I watch the Bill O'Reilly interview with Marilyn Manson. Bill O'Reilly is a tool. Literally.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

I agree with everything but this part of your post:

You're right, if he wasn't on TV, I wouldn't care, because he would just be an idiot. But he is on TV, and he has an audience of at least hundreds of thousands of people. These people are influenced by the garbage that he pushes as factual, and there is a segment of the population that has successfully been fed propaganda and has eaten it up like candy.

Although I see where you're coming from, because he's mocking the "Ron Paul cult", and here comes the "cult" to flood his Facebook page and Amazon book reviews. But he's a jackass who deserves 1000X worse than that, and I couldn't care less about what that moron or his viewers think about them, because if they watch his show, they're already brainwashed and have established a stance on Ron Paul that he crafted for them.

yeah, but i bet more than half of his audience are people like you, who are only watching because you want to know what other stupid thing hes going to say to piss you off.

its like the "villains" are waving a stupid puppet at you, and you cant help but waste all your precious time taking whacks at it.

the man was designed to irritate you, and hes doing his job very well... you are fooling yourself with this "he influences people" crap.. those people would be influenced by paint drying if it made them feel smart and told them where to direct their hatred.

he doesnt deserve ANYTHING.. you get that? he WANTS attention.. STOP GIVING IT TO HIM.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i mean seriously, can you people not see that this whole mass neg-voting campaign is playing right into his hands?

now he has proof and justification for ignoring Ron Pauls poll results, you guys have shown that you are willing to influence polls in your own favor.

im starting to not believe any of this, its like youre all reading from a script and playing your parts.

you cant be this blind and naive, can you?

how is bill paying for anything here?
those that were with him will be with him even stronger in defense of him now, and you have given him more ammunition against you.

ridiculous.
edit on 9-11-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Doesn't Bill have more important things to do.. like, saying ALL drug abusers shoud be jailed.... while he abuses prescription drugs.

And having phone sex with women about loofahs?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
i mean seriously, can you people not see that this whole mass neg-voting campaign is playing right into his hands?

now he has proof and justification for ignoring Ron Pauls poll results, you guys have shown that you are willing to influence polls in your own favor.

im starting to not believe any of this, its like youre all reading from a script and playing your parts.

You are stating this, as if he ever did give Paul a fair shake...he didn't. So what is there to loose, I ask. Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You are stating this, as if he ever did give Paul a fair shake...he didn't. So what is there to loose, I ask. Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing.

did you seriously go to Bill freaking O'reilly on Fox freaking News for a fair shake?
i dont believe that for a second.

youre all wasting your time, and fighting against yourselves.

you are not being logical, so you are no better than those you claim to be against.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You don't know squat about me. I "used" to be a big Bill O'Reilly fan. In the past year, he has become so full of himself, I find his show redundant at best. If not for his work for the Wounded Warriors organization, I'd not tune in at all ever.

So get over it...you don't "know" everything.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

sorry, i was simply giving you the benefit of the doubt.

if you were once a fan, then clearly, i can have nothing to say to you.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

how is bill paying for anything here?
those that were with him will be with him even stronger in defense of him now, and you have given him more ammunition against you.

ridiculous.

Honestly, you give the guy way more power than is warranted. He is a useless fool. The MSM cannot make a fuss about this because it will make it clear Ron Paul's support is MASSIVE. If the online support Ron Paul is getting represents even 40% of the actual offline support he is getting then he's won hands down. Start believing it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yes, I starred and flagged this post due to its honesty. O Reilly is the slimiest human being alive.

Ron Paul's assertion about demagoguery should have been more directed like a missile towards the low life sleaze known as Shill O Reilly.

There is nothing more infuriating than a political pundit that should be on psychotropic medication. The shill needs to be educated. O Reilly is not even close to understanding politics or human decency.

Ron Paul did a great job.

I need a shower now.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This was pretty good, Bill O'Reilly's book torn a new one by Steven Colbert...

www.colbertnation.com...

Bill O'Reilly supports America's troops by sending them what they need most on the battlefield: his book.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
This was pretty good, Bill O'Reilly's book torn a new one by Steven Colbert...

www.colbertnation.com...

Bill O'Reilly supports America's troops by sending them what they need most on the battlefield: his book.

Toilet paper is a valuable commodity out there in the desert....

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join