Bill O Reilly Pays For His Actions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by TupacShakur

So are you guys actually "slamming" polls? Is it true or false?

New term for me but I understand what it means. If you folks are doing that it means it ruins the polls right? It means you are attempting to dishonestly skew the polls to get false results, right?

Odd considering Paul is on FoxNews pretty much every day. I think he has been on more that fifty times now. Why are you not going after the other media that give him zero coverage? Odd?

Now Paul is a hard core Conservative with a Libertarian slant. I get the impression some of his supporters are Progressives or from the Far Left. How does that happen? Paul supporters are very confusing to me. Paul is confusing to me. I've read all the stuff on his site but still am not sure what he would do in many circumstances. I guess I need to review his voting record more to dig out the facts. I wish he were better at expressing himself when interviewed, so I could read him better.

If I get him right, if he had his way there would be no social programs at all. You guys realize that? That's so far right it's in another country. Might be a good thing, I'm not sure.

Why do you think he will get the nomination? If he runs third party Obama wins, which worries me a bit. I hope he was honest about that the other day. It is of course his right to do so, so don't get me wrong here. Still trying to understand the guy and I wonder if his supporters actually understand him?

Yeah...What he said

Seriously, Dr. Paul, can be confusing to say the least. It's like one minute he makes sense...then poof, he turns around and sticks his foot in his mouth. He's hard to understand

Anyway, O'Reilly is an idiot, always has been and always will be IMO. As for the candidates, including Obama.....they can all shove it!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Sadly O Reilly won't pay for anything,on his no spin zone he will spin this and put it all on the Ron Paul people...........again.

O Reilly is a "shill" for who ever sign's his check and he proves it in the "lie" every time he says he will not endorse a candidate but then truns around and attemps to ruin a candidate by trivializing and ridiculeing him and worse yet the people that belive in that candadate. O Reilly's hypocracy has no limits witch reflects on FOX and anyone associated with it................there all the same,they just talk out of different side's of the same mouth.

Again Paul show's us all who the "shills" are in a round about way just by being who he is.These clowns can't attack him because he is clean,they can't debate him because he has facts and answers,they can't question his truth and loyalty because he has always been the same, so the OReilly's of the network attack the only thing left,the people that belive in him.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

So are you guys actually "slamming" polls? Is it true or false?
If I see a poll, I vote.

Odd considering Paul is on FoxNews pretty much every day. I think he has been on more that fifty times now. Why are you not going after the other media that give him zero coverage? Odd?
Because this thread is about a specific instance: Bill O Reilly throwing him out of his poll.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think if you looked up a definition for 'pompous douche-bag' in a dictionary, Bill O'Reilly would be a prime example.

Whenever I speak to someone who doesn't see through his infantile schemes and lies, I'm seriously concerned about their intelligence.

Khar

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

It's sure hard when nobody running is appealing. I know it's hard for me to pick anyone this time.

Perhaps what it is with Paul is he has mastered the art of vagueness to the point each supporter hears something different and supports him for opposing reasons? Perhaps its that the status quo in candidates is so bad that anything different is like honey to flies.

Guess I need to stop talking about it and sending questions. I've been quite impressed with the answers I get back from Newt. Him I understand completely, just wish he was a little more to the center. Although he does seem to have evolved more to the center than he used to be. He could certainly mop up the floor in a debate with Obama.

I'm so confused

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I spammed Billy's FB the day after he disregarded Paul from his poll and I got more likes than I ever have. People were smart and hilarious at the same time. I think we should keep it up until election day against any MSM that criticizes him for no reason, then drop it, and go vote for Ron Paul in the numbers we know we have.

edit on 10-11-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think that these radio commentaries like Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc. have all had their day? Do people really take any of these idiots seriously?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

So your like a giant group of sock puppets then? You ruin polls and expect people to be happy about that? Amazing!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only candidate worth supporting. The rest are tools, prostitutes of Israel.
It is really not that hard to find out the real news on the candidates, I mean come on you are already using the internet. Gingrich? Are you kidding? Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

One thing Ron Paul ain't and that's vague. He wants a minimal constitutional government for Americans. He wants America to be the land of opportunity for the individual again, and not the corporates who buy and sell everyone...like O'Reilly. I am presuming also that O'Reilly factor is a sponsored programme, maybe someone here knows the shows sponsors, are you driving one of their cars, or eating their artificial cheese, or watching telly sitting on one of their sofas? How much do the sponsors know about the vitriol in his 'show' ? Yeah!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Did 'tooo many pills' say he slammed the poll?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I sure hope people read those amazon reviews because they are beyond funny.

Bill has sure put his foot in his mouth.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I don't think he's sticking his foot in his mouth. In fact, I see that a lot with the other candidates. Perry in fact stuck his whole leg in his mouth last night.
But if you're referring to Paul's rebut on the Healthcare question, he did go off topic to the Housing Bubble and Fed after he attempted to make his point. Probably his only weak moment last night save the final question which he wasn't ready for and refused to be sucked into the WWE tactics MSM loves.
But IMO, Paul made the most sense when it comes down to the issues. I voted in the CNBC poll like I did on the Old Goat's poll the other night and will continue to fight this war we are in with MSM until they start reporting the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

I don't think he's sticking his foot in his mouth. In fact, I see that a lot with the other candidates. Perry in fact stuck his whole leg in his mouth last night.
But if you're referring to Paul's rebut on the Healthcare question, he did go off topic to the Housing Bubble and Fed after he attempted to make his point. Probably his only weak moment last night save the final question which he wasn't ready for and refused to be sucked into the WWE tactics MSM loves.
But IMO, Paul made the most sense when it comes down to the issues. I voted in the CNBC poll like I did on the Old Goat's poll the other night and will continue to fight this war we are in with MSM until they start reporting the truth.

I think realtruth is referring to O'Reilly.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Actually, I was replying to Public Enemy. But that's okay. It's all good.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Most of the mass media is doing this to Paul. O'Reily is nothing but a fence-sitting, yes man puppet. The guy is a complete fraud. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by smurfy

Actually, I was replying to Public Enemy. But that's okay. It's all good.

I see that now, the foot and mouth thing, it's spreading

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
As many of you know, Bill O Reilly has excluded Ron Paul from his polls after he won not just once, but twice. Here's the most recent one:
Well, he's paying for his actions.

Bill O'Reilly's Attack on Ron Paul - Boycott Blowback in Motion

People are flooding his Facebook page and leaving pro-Ron Paul comments. Not just that, but people are also giving his latest book about Lincoln 1 star reviews and leaving comments explaining why it's a terrible book. Some of them are hilarious, check them out. This is the best one I've seen:

I wouldn't buy this book if the two inches of height it provides by standing on it would save me from a hanging.
IIs that immature? I say influencing the outcome of the election by constantly bashing Ron Paul, insulting him, pushing propaganda, and ignoring him is what's immature.

Here's an example of that blowback Ron Paul's been talking about Bill

Yes Oreilly is for sure the immature one is all this, not to mention a derlicter of his duties as a journalist by removing Ron Paul from the vote because, get this, he got TOO many votes for old Bill-O to like....

Glad to see the plebians taking to his facebook page,
wont change much about how this election is being rigged but at least will show how many of us truly do support Paul (not just hackers making more votes We actually exist in these vast numbers)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by tooo many pills

So your like a giant group of sock puppets then? You ruin polls and expect people to be happy about that? Amazing!

The only person who ruined these poll was Bill O reilly by refusing to show how Ron Paul has the most support of any of the other republican candidates...

We all know that Paul is the front-runner even if the media wont say it....
now lets just translate that at the polls and all will be ok again

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Bill O'Reilly , The SPIN Stops When I SAY SO PINHEADS ! .................

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join