Bill O Reilly Pays For His Actions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well Killing Lincoln is a good read. But I notice even in the graphics they include Santorum's 1% ranking ass but he's completely not mentioned. He deserves to be attacked.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienStalker

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by tooo many pills

So your like a giant group of sock puppets then? You ruin polls and expect people to be happy about that? Amazing!

The only person who ruined these poll was Bill O reilly by refusing to show how Ron Paul has the most support of any of the other republican candidates...

We all know that Paul is the front-runner even if the media wont say it....
now lets just translate that at the polls and all will be ok again

The Republithugs will never allow Ron Paul to be the nominee. If he chooses to run as a third party candidate, I fear for his safety. Change will not come from political parties at this point. The fix is in.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by MrXYZ

So, what has the EPA done to prevent disasters from companies like Exxon & BP?
Even better, what have they done since?

That's why I said it needs to be made more efficient and effective. But RP is calling for environmental regulations to cease completely...which is nuts!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

So your like a giant group of sock puppets then? You ruin polls and expect people to be happy about that? Amazing!

Huh? What does that even mean?

I just made one post on Bill's Wall like a thousand+ other people

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
lol his publisher is going to be pissed. Its normally part of the contract to help publicise and promote yourself and your work. In a positive manner to ALL.
I wonder if the publisher is asking for their money back plus extra for losses due to printing and such.
edit on 10/11/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Bill is as bad as OWL! He's a pathetic joke! Some people think he's the bomb! Just like OWS thinks it's the best thing to happen sinse sliced bread! AND if you don't agree with Bill or OWS. you are considered a dis info agent, or anti everything! So different, but yet the same in so many ways....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I don't have a TV so I don't watch anything I don't see on ATS, YouTube or TVPC and I don't watch much TVPC because most news is boring, repetitive and nonsense. I buy/borrow/rent DVDs and watch on PC along with Anime from various sites.

I will say this about your OP though, who are you to tell Bill O'Reilly what he can say or do on his TV show. If you don't like O'Reilly don't watch him. Don't support his advertisers or write his advertisers and complain. He can easily cherry pick emails that support his view point. Would it be OK to demand the liberal TV quit supporting democrats and report the news in a fair and balanced way?

In any case I don't like Ron Paul. I've voted every time for anyone but him in every election since I moved to his district a long time ago. I may be old and I support a lot of senior issues but I know I don't want that old fart running the country. I really hate his crazy ideas, especially pulling our troops from our bases overseas leaving our allies and interests unprotected. Also his stupid stance that it's OK for terrorists regimes to have nuclear weapons.

I don't like Mitt Romney either but I afraid he's going to be the nominee and that may force me to vote to reelect that idiot Olameo while hoping for a better slate in 2016. Our only hope may be electing enough Tea Party Representatives and Senators to control the congress.

I'm only lukewarm on our Governor Rick Perry. If he wasn't an Aggie my respect for him would go up. I sort of like Herman Cain despite all the allegations being trotted out. Newt Gingrich, while articulate and having some good ideas is too old. The others, not having a chance, aren't worth mentioning.

edit on 11/10/2011 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The only reason to watch O'Reilly anyways is to be horribly misinformed by the worst MSM source of them all with the dumbest anchors, reporters, and pseudojournalists in human history.
edit on 10-11-2011 by thegagefather because: Spell Check

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Slamming the polls - A term used by Bill Orelly to describe the overwhelming majority vote for a candidate. In other words, slamming of the polls is when more people vote for one person over another.

Obama was elected in 2008 due to voters slamming the polls.
In 1860, Lincoln was elected the 16th president of the US due to poll slamming.

What the hell is this guy talking about?
He puts it up to a vote. The people voted. What's the problem? What the hell is slamming the poll? Voting?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by MrXYZ

So, what has the EPA done to prevent disasters from companies like Exxon & BP?
Even better, what have they done since?

That's why I said it needs to be made more efficient and effective. But RP is calling for environmental regulations to cease completely...which is nuts!

Actually it's far from nuts. Federal regulatory agencies affect big business. If the EPA tries to regulate the oil companies, what happens? They'll scream, "OIL CRISIS!"
It's a friggin political game and has nothing to do with efficiency.
See, I had no clue how this all worked until I started following Ron Paul and researching how politics and federal agencies really work. I'm not knocking you but you should do the same before calling the man nuts.
How do you fix it? Well, he feels it can be done on a private property level which I believe means on the free market level. So if you pollute, you're business is going to pay on the market. I'm not 100% sold on this idea but the man has a good point. If it means hurting them in their wallets, they'll comply.
I'd like to see an agency run by Paul Watson and his merry whale-huggers but that's just me.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Friends, not sure if this was posted above (gotta go to bed and cant re-check new posts) but Bill's Facebook page has been EDITED AND CHANGED so only Bill can post on it (main topics not replies). I guess he was afraid of the truth and blowback. More proof its not just a few people who support Dr. Paul!!!!
edit on 10-11-2011 by YoungBloodNews because: Sleepy and made a grammar error

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungBloodNews
Friends, not sure if this was posted above (gotta go to bed and cant re-check new posts) but Bill's Facebook page has been EDITED AND CHANGED so only Bill can post on it (main topics not replies). I guess he was afraid of the truth and blowback. More proof its not just a few people who support Dr. Paul!!!!
edit on 10-11-2011 by YoungBloodNews because: Sleepy and made a grammar error

Just noticed this.. He doesn't want all of his base to know the truth.

This is precisely why mainstream news websites don't let you comment on news articles and opinion-based articles - they don't like anyone to be able to respond back to them publicly. It's like a 1-way street with these assholes.. One of the other reasons they stopped placing web polls on their sites as well, because when it isn't in their favor they rather just censor the viewer feedback entirely.

Just goes to show you how much of a coward these guys all are. Maybe if Bill came out and said something appropriate, such as, "I was stupid for the action and the rant" maybe people would look past it some, but nope, all he does is go hide in his little box.
edit on 11/11/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by BadNinja68

reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

This is why it is so easy to influence masses. They think they see it all, and they miss everything.

You do understand the bulk of Bill's income and paycheck stems from advertisers and sponsors.
These sponsors are more fickle than aprom queen, and they DO notice online backlash.
Waste of time caling out a shill?
Again, This is why this country is so screwed up. Lazy apathetic masses who are unwilling to think for themselves.

If you don't think Bill feels this you are blind and sheltered. bHis sponsors are like oxygen to his platform.
No sponsors.. no show.. no soapbox to stand on.
Pay attention to how things work, not how Bill tells you it works.

This assumes sponsors are keen on Paul winning the nomination. If they were we wouldn't even be having this discussion. He would have won a long time ago. I don't give two craps how Bill says things work. I know how they work because I've worked it it. The Republican party will never nominate Paul. I know this because I worked for them and I heard the way they spoke about him. The party elite will never allow it. You guys are living in a dream world.

People who watch Bill O'reilly are unlikely to support Ron Paul. I don't get why you can't understand this. You are not the demographic driving his show, so he's not going to worry about you.
edit on 10-11-2011 by antonia because: forgot something

Then the Republican Party will die. Most of Ron Paul's supporters tend to be "Young Republican's", while older Republicans tend to go for Neo Conservatives and Social Conservatives. The Republican establishment is watching the trend and thinking "we won't have anything to worry about because as the demographics change{old people die} we can just adapt". Um no.

Ron Paul or Bust! Either Ron Paul win's or we leave the Republican Party, and declare an electoral vendetta against Republicans(meaning never vote Republican again, period).

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

no it wasnt slamming the polls that got lincoln voted in because they didnt have "the technology" to slam the polls back in the day , so Bill wouldnt consider it poll slamming !

Guy is an idiot who just cant take a fair result

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I have always believed in taking action where I can, and here I could, this is the email I sent to O'Reilly

Mr. O'Reilly,

I would like to state my opinion of your decision to disqualify candidate Ron Paul from your straw poll. I think that not only was it wrong to do this but was a violation of ethical behavior for someone who claims to be a reporter.

As a reporter, and I use that term very loosely, your job is supposed to be to report the news, as in, just give the information and allow the viewers to form their own opinions, not try to spoon feed them yours. You state that Ron Paul supporters "slammed" the poll by sending out social media information to vote on a specific poll at a specific time, this is something that other candidate's supporters do as well. Just because Ron Paul supporters are enthusiastic enough and care enough about the state of their country to try to make a difference does not invalidate their opinion.

You also state that there is no possible way for Ron Paul to receive the GOP nomination for President of the United States. That is a matter of opinion, not fact, and that you state it as fact shows your personal bias against a politician who has followed his beliefs for 30+ years, as his voting record supports.

Perhaps you fear what will happen if we actually get an honest man in the nation's highest office. I do not, I believe that an honest President who believes in returning our government to the Constitution it was founded upon. I regret that you have chosen to lay your ethics aside and join in the Ron Paul bashing that it seems the majority of the media is practicing.

You, sir, are not a reporter, you are an advocate for the status quo and without honor. If you would be willing to engage in a dialogue I would welcome the opportunity to give you my opinion on the other GOP candidates.

Sincerely,

Not that I actually expect anything but a canned response, if that.

I think he would be afraid to engage in an informed dialogue with a passionate Constitutionalist.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63I sent a similar one last year, and that was the last one that got thru. What makes me smile is that even if Bilbo never sees them, somebody does. Just knowing that he knows we know, is too cool. He's whistling thru the graveyard.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I seriously had to look up O'Rilley... Aghh FOX news anchor... Durp. FOX. That's all I needed to know. lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted but Troops over seas are burning Bill's new book.

Take a look.

www.nerve.com...

And Amazon reviews are plummeting too

www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_mts_prod_img
edit on 11-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

Kudos to you Gamemaster

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Poor Ron Paul fans.

Did O'Reilly hurt your feelings?

Ron Paul's support does not come from Republicans. I mean how many Anti-War, Pro-Drug Republicans are there?

Ron Paul's fans spam online polls.

O'Reilly knows this and does not put up with it.

Good for him!

Of course Ron Paul's supporters (fan is the wrong term) "slam" the polls, that is how support for a candidate is shown, by voting.

If you believe anything Faux news shows, then I am so sorry for you that you have swallowed the rhetoric wholeheartedly, perhaps one day you will learn how to think for yourself.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join