It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

Israel started the Six Day War for the same reason we had the Boston Tea Party:
The Egyptians had enforced a naval blockade which closed off the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping.
They had also told UN forces to leave Suez region. A rather suspicious request IMHO.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by princeofpeace

Israel will use its nukes soon, we should nuke israel, we the USA should nuke israel soon. Just like your neigbor had a gun and used it, israel has a nuke and will use it soon. Israel has a history of violence, iran not so much. Fail analogy.

All your anti-US crap and here you are wanting us to nuke someone for you and actually *gasp* calling yourself an American.
edit on 4-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Actually, I hope they make the first move, so we have justification turn that desert # hole into a giant piece of glass.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It has gotten to the point where we may as well let these 'masters' do what they want. Go attack Iran quit beating drums. You know you want to for whatever stupid power greedy agenda it advances for you. I only know what TPTB want they usually get. I suppose it's their way of softening us up as we have to have another show of murder on earth.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Agreed. Even though I honestly dislike Israel (Very, very, very and a few more VERY much) because of obvious reasons, one of them being the way they treat the "Gazans" and Palestinian, I won't approve a nuclear strike, not even a small "tactical" one.
How is nuking a country gonna solve anything? Sure you'll kill the guilty 0.01% but how about the innocent 99.99%?

You're right.

IT--

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

I think he may have been experimenting in sarcasm, but I'm not sure.

Either way, anyone who has ever read anything about the Japanese bombing during ww2 should know that is NOT something you would ever wish on your worst enemy. There was a time where I would say # it, just glass the whole planet, I've grown wiser.

I feel regret for the same nation that bombed pearl harbor, what we did was so much worse it should be a lesson to us and the world. Nothing more than the instantaneous light emitted from these weapons will imprint peoples figures on to metal a second before vaporizing everything in sight, it is horrendous.

However, Iran does not have this capability by any means.
edit on 4-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Come on! Why would anyone think Ahmadinejad is a bad man? He's peaceful, and loves Israel and the United States. His religion is one of true peace. There is nothing to worry about. I believe it is peace in our time.

Regards,

Neville Chamberlain

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If you don't think Iran has tricks up its sleeves than you are either a sympathizer, or you choose to live with your head in the sand. Either way, the article is technically stating one simple fact.. Iran is evil.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ummm i havent heard any apocalyptic Israeli leaders speaking about how they want to usher in the return of Christ. Plus, Israel HAS HAD NUKES FOR 40 YEARS!!! They could have already done so if this was their true vision.

MAJOR FAIL:

Iranian leaders? Not so much. Try again. Thanks for playing. Your ignorance is your weakness.

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Originally posted by princeofpeace
There is a radical difference between the Islamic Republic of Iran and other governments with nuclear weapons, This difference is expressed in what can only be described as the apocalyptic worldview of Iran’s present rulers. President Ahmadinejad thinks that the time is ripe for the 12th Imam’s reappearance and that, as president, he should play a role in opening the way for his return. He is reported to have said in one of his cabinet sessions, ‘We have to turn Iran into a modern and divine country to be the model for all nations, and which will also serve as the basis for the return of the 12th Imam.’”

Yeah this guy needs nukes alright!!!!

Sounds like Israel to me..

...you do know that fundamentalist Jews in Israel hold an apocalyptic view of their future, that they follow prophecy, that they are Gods chosen people ???

That the land of Israel was given to them by God ?? (because in his spare time he's a real-estate agent..obviously).

Your ignorance of the facts on this issue is not helping your case, not that you've really got one to begin with i may add.

Where does your passion for Israel come from ? are you Jewish ? Israeli ? What is YOUR motivation for wanting to attack Iran ?

How many dead Iranians will it take to quench your hatred ?

Cosmic..

edit on 4-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If you don't think Iran has tricks up its sleeves than you are either a sympathizer, or you choose to live with your head in the sand. Either way, the article is technically stating one simple fact.. Iran is evil.

I am not a sympathizer nor is my head in the sand like an ostrich. Iran is evil? Did you mean the whole country or just the government? I know the American government is evil, does that make all Americans evil?

I do not doubt that Iran has a few tricks up their sleeves. I would too if I were them. Even the geeky nerd you used to pick on in school would sometimes have a trick or two up his sleeve. When is the last time Iran has ever pulled a trick out their sleeve compared to USA or Israel?

For you to interpret the article's meaning as Iran being evil, you sir are the one with your head in the sand.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It is ok, Irans first and most probably only target would be israel.
Would the Arab / Muslims actually make the holy land glow bright?
I seriously doubt it, that would push back the end of times for thousands of years.
It seems someone or someones are askeered of nothing.
But in a worst case scenario, israle burns.
Win, win imo.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's really funny that there is actually a new nuclear threat to us that we should be doing something about (well we created it like a week ago, but if we were really protecting ourselves we would be ending it). The fact that we handed over all the biological and possible nuclear material Libya owned to Al Qaeda. I mean how on earth do they get away with re arming the group we once armed and are to this day are sworn enemy and reason we are in other country (at least by news and government accounts)? How could the government even risk that regular unaware Americans even catch wind that it is possible they armed Al Qaeda again, inside the same decade as 9/11?

Why are regular people not asking why we decide to help liberate a small group of protesters in Libya, yet let people who are completely under thumb in North Korea suffer? If we were true humanitarians we would have stopped that. It would take a 5 minute mass attack to knock out all of North Korea's weapons and communications.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
With any luck, when this whole thing pops off, Israel will nuke Mecca and Medina as well! Turn the whole sand lot to glass would be perfect.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

With any luck, when this whole thing pops off, Israel will nuke Mecca and Medina as well! Turn the whole sand lot to glass would be perfect.

LOL come on bro, now I know you're just trolling

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
They are really trying to goad Iran into preempting the preemptive attack they (Israel, UK, and the US) are announcing everywhere. I don't think Iran will fall for that, so they will force the the hand of those countries. Some will buy the B.S. story, but less and less American's will buy it and it will be a big problem with Russia.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
America is overestimated as hell. If Russia had a war with america, Russia would win easily. China same story.
But Iran? Nah they can handle Iran and they get free oil too!

And Russia is working with Iran and China... So yeah...

If a war happens between us and russia and/or china, all Muslim countries will probably attack israel
edit on 4-11-2011 by SolidNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If Israel nukes Mecca right now, then there may not be any Muslims left...

Source: religion.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Why is that it is forbidden for any non-muslims to enter the city of Mecca? Does anyone know of any major cities around the world who prohibit the entrance of non-Christians? Very interesting. What they hate and discriminate like?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
One fell swoop.......many problems solved.

Originally posted by Aggie Man

If Israel nukes Mecca right now, then there may not be any Muslims left...

Source: religion.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidNinja

The US could take on them all for one reason. We have the fastest delivery systems for our nukes.
That's it. If it came down to all three of those countries it would have to be nuclear.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join