It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The public doesn't know. All governments know exactly whats up. They have spies and defectors all the time.
Before the end of the cold war (AKA before the countries took their nuclear development underground) the US was ahead with our massive military budgets it is likely we stayed there.

They let us know about the peace keeper and the minuteman III. Anyone that doesn't know about these missiles would be shocked.

The Peace Keeper drops not 1 but 8 nuclear war heads (or they can mix and match I am sure) each one as powerful as 20 little boy/Hiroshima nukes.

Here is a time lapse image of the reentry vehicles from one (rather that actual nuke heads). In the real world, each of those lines would represent a nuclear bomb traveling thousands of mph.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
TPTB want war with Iran. And they usually get what they want....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Nope I can't back with sources because 1. I saw it on tv and 2. Im on my phone at 4 am in the morning xD
Idk man I'm not looking for an argument or anything.
I'm just saying the east is being well underestimated

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
STAMP OUT IGNORANCE!

"Iran Leaders: The Coming is Upon Us – Israel Shall be Destroyed! (Watch the Video)"

"Several months ago I was informed by my contacts in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard that the Basij had started a project that had the approval of the Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. The purpose of the project was to inform Muslims across the globe of the immediate coming of the last Islamic messiah. The Iranian leaders, now more than ever, feel that all the stars are aligned for such event.

Ever since the Iranian Revolution of 1979, the Islamic rulers of Iran have declared themselves representatives of God on Earth, believing their mission is to pave the way for the reappearance of the last messiah, the Shiites 12th Imam Mahdi.

Their belief is based on the centuries old Hadith by Prophet Mohammad and his descendants, who have provided clear guidance as to the timing of The Coming.

According to the Hadith in the age of The Coming, a revolution takes place in Iran. This is a key sign indicating that the reappearance is near and serves as the initial preparation in the worldwide movement for The Coming of the last messiah. Based on this belief, the leaders of Iran see it as their duty to prepare the ground for The Coming. One of the most important events to securing the reappearance of the last Messiah, as called for in the Hadith, is the annihilation of Israel and conquering Beitol Moghadas (Jerusalem). They state with conviction that Islam will soon conquer the world and all infidels will be destroyed."

FULL VIDEO ATTACHED INSIDE LINK. WATCH IT FOR YOURSELVES. THIS VIDEO WAS ENDORSED BY THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT. DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THIS SUBJECT!!!

atimetobetray.com...

edit on 4-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

How do you know the us has the best military. You don't know nothing about russia's, china's and all the rest over there. They don't talk about theirs. They keep it for themselves, unlike the US

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Fine...

..your immature provocativeness leads me to conclude that there is no point in attempting to debate the facts or the fallacies with such as you.

I will leave this thread and post on the many others on the board.

Best of luck in your struggle with myopic fanatical fundamentalism, you may begin by looking into a mirror.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolidNinja
reply to post by RSF77

How do you know the us has the best military. You don't know nothing about russia's, china's and all the rest over there. They don't talk about theirs. They keep it for themselves, unlike the US

They do?

A sunni muslim named "SolidNinja"?

The world is so mind boggling. What makes you think I don't have a good idea what Russia and China has?
edit on 4-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidNinja

It's cool, I wasn't trying to either. I just now that the fall of the Soviet Union set the Russians way back, China is probably closer, but they just recently started doing well enough. They were originally behind both Soviet Union and the US.
I live in the US, so I know we can be pompous about it, but the US has had a huge population to rip off and they have continued on without any setbacks whereas Russia had a set back and China had a late start.

So yeah. The US is really far ahead. It looks like the military doesn't keep it to themselves, but they do. When you see something from us, it means we are way past that in what we don't talk about. You really think the most powerful country in the world (no matter what anyone thinks it's true) just blabs all that they do? I mean, you really think they are that stupid? Wicked sometimes, probably wrong most times, but stupid never.
edit on 4-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The human race hasn't evolved enough for this conflict to be avoided. It's inevitable and unavoidable. Let's just get on with it so we can begin picking up the pieces as quickly as possible.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
LOL if folks on a message board cant even agree then how do folks think that entire races, religions, creeds etc are suppose to?

But then again thats the whole point. To never fight means to never disagree. For everyone to agree on everything everytime is non-human. If everyone though the same way then you bhave lost your humanity and individualism. Or maybe you are just communist!!!

edit on 4-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Do we have more and better evidence for nuclear bomb capabilities in Iran than we did for WMDs in Iraq?

And if the answers yes... who's word am I taking on it?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
but the US has had a huge population to rip off

In b4 China fear.

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL if folks on a message board cant even agree then how do folks think that entire races, religions, creeds etc are suppose to?

But then again thats the whole point. To never fight means to never disagree. For everyone to agree on everything everytime is non-human. If everyone though the same way then you bhave lost your humanity and individualism. Or maybe you are just communist!!!

No, all of humanity needs to focus on progression like it was a religion.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

True that, I'm not supporting any of them though. Wlho knows maybe they're being quiet so we THINK they got something big going on or they want us to think that and have something even bigger! :O THOUGHTCEPTION

Haha

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yeah Iran pretty much admits it. They say how many centrifuges etc are running. They say they are moving equipment underground etc. Its not guessing game with this one. They just figured that if they announced what they were doing it would be okay. Going underground is not okay.......

Originally posted by Resinveins
Do we have more and better evidence for nuclear bomb capabilities in Iran than we did for WMDs in Iraq?

And if the answers yes... who's word am I taking on it?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Why would Iran want to comit suicide? One nuke, if it managed to hit it's target, and if it detonated, would destroy a firly small area. Then they'd be hit with many, many nukes. It would be like sitting in on a World Campionship Poker game and holding a 7 high. You ain't got a chance.
After reading the truth about WW2, how Hitler did not want a war, and how his pleas were ignored, I don't doubt TPTB would ignore Irans pleas too. TPTB have been causing wars for thousands of years, it's what they do, especially during and after financial crisises. Culling the herd, sort of.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Wait. Because I'm a Muslim I'm not allowed to have this name?

I like Asian martial arts and culture, so what? I'm a human too you know..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Your an American Muslim? If you are, which I think you are, your just another countryman and I'll treat you with the same criticism I treat mine. Don't play with us.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
lets just face the facts its been a long time coming if it happens it happens we screwed either way

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!

There is a radical difference between the Islamic Republic of Iran and other governments with nuclear weapons, This difference is expressed in what can only be described as the apocalyptic worldview of Iran’s present rulers. President Ahmadinejad thinks that the time is ripe for the 12th Imam’s reappearance and that, as president, he should play a role in opening the way for his return. He is reported to have said in one of his cabinet sessions, ‘We have to turn Iran into a modern and divine country to be the model for all nations, and which will also serve as the basis for the return of the 12th Imam.

Originally posted by GaryN
Why would Iran want to comit suicide? One nuke, if it managed to hit it's target, and if it detonated, would destroy a firly small area. Then they'd be hit with many, many nukes. It would be like sitting in on a World Campionship Poker game and holding a 7 high. You ain't got a chance.
After reading the truth about WW2, how Hitler did not want a war, and how his pleas were ignored, I don't doubt TPTB would ignore Irans pleas too. TPTB have been causing wars for thousands of years, it's what they do, especially during and after financial crisises. Culling the herd, sort of.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

No :S what makes you think that. I'm from Chechnya but I live in Belgium

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join