It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Haha no man your wrong. Russia's nukes are way faster. You're overestimating. Russia and china don't share much about their army. And America is all bragging about theirs. Barking dogs don't bite mate

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This has got to be one of the biggest propaganda pieces I have seen in a while. It is full of false accusations about Iran. It blames Iran for having secret nuclear facilities when everyone knows Iran told everyone about that exact facility as they were building it.

The article goes on to remind us of the Iranian bogeyman. This is geared to prepare all of us for an attack on Iran. I hope the public doesn't buy it. They are definitely stepping up their psy-op campagin on the public.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Please show me where Iran announced that it was building it's uranium enrichment facility in Qom BEFORE it was discovered by U.S. intelligence and before the IAEA reported on it.

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 4-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Actually.. what's crazy is that is just a teensy tiny fraction of the Muslims in the world. There are only like 2 or 3 million there during Hajj and there are over a BILLION Muslims in the world.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I'm a Muslim. Why do you say that?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
With any luck, when this whole thing pops off, Israel will nuke Mecca and Medina as well! Turn the whole sand lot to glass would be perfect.

That's pretty pathetic, even coming from you..

Sometimes what you wish onto others comes back to you..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidNinja

No.. they aren't.
I'm sorry, they aren't.
Do you think the US shares what their army has?
The stuff they admit too is insane, and they have much more.
The US has a space drone that can go 13,000 mph.
Plus space systems. Plus missile systems.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
LOL-one of the dumbest statements ive ever seen on here and that is saying a lot!!! Mate. No, check-mate.

Originally posted by SolidNinja
Haha no man your wrong. Russia's nukes are way faster. You're overestimating. Russia and china don't share much about their army. And America is all bragging about theirs. Barking dogs don't bite mate

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Aggie Man

Actually.. what's crazy is that is just a teensy tiny fraction of the Muslims in the world. There are only like 2 or 3 million there during Hajj and there are over a BILLION Muslims in the world.

Yeah, I know....in my previous post, rather that saying "all the Muslims in the world" I was going to say "all the Muslim fundamentalists in the world"....BUT, we all know that the fundis are too busy planning murderous attacks to take their religion seriously.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Us's anti rocket defense is 13-14000 kph. Russia's nukes are 20000 kph

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Excuse me?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Erm yeah whatever..

...for a person with an avatar name like prince of peace you sure are warlike.

And may i point out that it is Israel who is seeking to attack Iran.

It will be Israeli warplanes attacking Iran....understand who will be the aggressor here.

This is not a game for me, real breathing,thinking,feeling human beings will be killed.

This is going to be yet another human tragedy.

You have all the makings of a psychopath, a complete lack of understanding or compassion for your fellow human beings, you twist the facts to suit your twisted logic.

I'm sure a great bloodletting and slaughter with lots of bangs and explosions will prove very entertaining for an armchair General such as yourself, getting bored with x-factor are we ?

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Im sorry. Hope you are Sunni.

I'm a Muslim. Why do you say that?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL-one of the dumbest statements ive ever seen on here and that is saying a lot!!! Mate. No, check-mate.

The US have no idea exactly what Russia and China have developed..

It works both ways and who really knows who's in for a shock if it came to war?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Not an avatar bro-just a screen name. Dont read too much into mine as i dont read anything into the screen names of folks on here, you know: Comic book characters, fantasy alien species, video games names etc.

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Erm yeah whatever..

It will be Israeli warplanes attacking Iran....understand who will be the aggressor here.

This is not a game for me, real breathing,thinking,feeling human beings will be killed.

You have all the makings of a psychopath, a complete lack of understanding or compassion for your fellow human beings, you twist the facts to suit your twisted logic.

I'm sure a great bloodletting and slaughter with lots of bangs and explosions will prove very entertaining for an armchair General such as yourself, getting bored with x-factor are we ?

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

America is overestimated as hell. If Russia had a war with america, Russia would win easily. China same story.
But Iran? Nah they can handle Iran and they get free oil too!

And Russia is working with Iran and China... So yeah...

If a war happens between us and russia and/or china, all Muslim countries will probably attack israel
edit on 4-11-2011 by SolidNinja because: (no reason given)

Yea sure buddy, whatever you want to believe.

If there is one thing you can credit America with, it is being the greatest military power in the world. Every old jet fighter or warship we produce is a hand me down for the rest of the world, we lose more technology than most nations make and it doesn't take a genius to understand there is more we don't know about this than what we do.

If this wasn't so, some other nation would be called the "world police" and every other fool on the internet would be giving its citizens #.

Us's anti rocket defense is 13-14000 kph. Russia's nukes are 20000 kph

Interceptor A going [irrelevant] velocity ~~~~>

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Iran poses no threat.

I hope the masses are ready to do what is required when the west attacks Iran.

These war mongering banksters that control the western nations need to be stopped at any cost. They think they can get away with what they are about to do, using the same old bag of tricks they always do. Most of us won't fall for that again, but many will, believing that their countries have nothing but good intentions.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidNinja

No. Last known ICMB's Russia was around 3000 mph slower than the US. The US has had all the money in the world to advance the systems with.

I can back it up with sources, can you?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'll just go ahead and post this-might be THE reason why folks are worried about Iran:

There is a radical difference between the Islamic Republic of Iran and other governments with nuclear weapons, This difference is expressed in what can only be described as the apocalyptic worldview of Iran’s present rulers. President Ahmadinejad thinks that the time is ripe for the 12th Imam’s reappearance and that, as president, he should play a role in opening the way for his return. He is reported to have said in one of his cabinet sessions, ‘We have to turn Iran into a modern and divine country to be the model for all nations, and which will also serve as the basis for the return of the 12th Imam.

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Erm yeah whatever..

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Some don't consider Arabs to be Human Beings..

Pathetic but true..

I wish I had a weapon that could wipe out religion..
Then just maybe we'd have a chance at peace..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Apology accepted. Yea I'm a sunni Muslim. I agree that sharia is well overexaggerated but the Shia people, they were raised like that. Like you were thought 1+1=2 they were thought their thing. Hate on their leaders not all the people.
Also all the people in Mecca arent all Shia

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join