It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidNinja

Your username and fluency with American/English slang, various emoticons, abbreviations etc.

I still think your American.

All in all, its not important really who can kill everyone else the best and this gets us no where, so can we stop swinging our cocks?

This is off topic.
edit on 4-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You keep spamming about Iran's religious nutjobs but fail to mention the similar group is Israel..

They too are awaiting the return and believe Israel must be attacked and millions must die..

How deluded are these people???

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I learn languages pretty easily, and everyone speaks English these days. Besides, why would I lie about where I'm from :L want me to speak French, Dutch, Chechen or Russian or something xD

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
STAMP OUT IGNORANCE!

FULL VIDEO ATTACHED INSIDE LINK. WATCH IT FOR YOURSELVES. THIS VIDEO WAS ENDORSED BY THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT. DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THIS SUBJECT!!!

atimetobetray.com...

I don't see how their side of things is wrong or ignorant. It's how Iran sees it, based on their beliefs. And if they have stronger faith in beleiving the Messiah is upon us than Western soldiers who know they're fighting for mere trivial resources and geopolitics, then victory may just be their prerogative.

Remember, Israel is fighting for prophetic beliefs too and they are the ones forcing them upon the world. This assault is not going to be some walk in the park like in Iraq, and people the world over will learn a great deal about humanity itself from the outcome.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I still support the idea of protesting on Pennsylvania ave if the US gets involved in another war.

At all costs.

Don't think I like your commie bull# though.

* Tries to calm down *

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ummm i know their armies arent battle tested!!!! I also know that US pilots spend more hours flying in training in one year than does Russi and China in 10 years combined.........

TRAINING, yes i said TRAINING. Thats doesnt count the US pilots and troops who are actually out there getting "real world experience" if you will.

Originally posted by SolidNinja
reply to post by RSF77

How do you know the us has the best military. You don't know nothing about russia's, china's and all the rest over there. They don't talk about theirs. They keep it for themselves, unlike the US

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

From what I know from when I was in the service, the US military has basically been on full alert since 1992 or so. "Martial law for the military" if you could call it that.

As far as the military is concerned, we are in a constant state of war. US soldiers are trained accordingly.

Don your gas masks, ready your rifles and prepare to go at any time.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Look up on videos of Russian troops getting beat up for "training" those men are hard as stone and won't stop for a few bullet wounds. China's troops are also very well disciplined (forced) and their army is huge. They wouldn't dare to return home after losing a battle..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Iran needs to be stopped, other Countries that acquired the bomb did not threaten to use it, Iran has. Whatever it takes, stop these nut jobs.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yeah, it's time for Obama to act. To do what he said when he was campaigning for POTUS, when he said he was willing to talk with Iran without any prerequisites.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
We can all agree that the world is ready to "go".

Where is it exactly, that we are going?

STOP! Just stop this. We are all proud of our various heritages and countries, we are proud of our fathers. We see that now, just stop the madness.

Yea... nobody cares, # it, glass the world. Wretched, disgusting species. One day canines will uncover the remnants of a lost civilization we called "humanity". Might they learn from our mistakes?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It doesnt matter, its not real battlefiled experience. The problem in Russia is they have guys TRAINING guys who HAVE NO battle field experience themselves. "Aint nothing like the real thang baby" (Its a song).

Look up on videos of Russian troops getting beat up for "training" those men are hard as stone and won't stop for a few bullet wounds. China's troops are also very well disciplined (forced) and their army is huge. They wouldn't dare to return home after losing a battle..

edit on 4-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
why is Iran not allowed to have a nuclear capabilities when other nations do?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It would be good for Iran to get a nuke. They would be able to tell the rest of the world to shove it. That would be good for peace.

Iran isn't going to attack anybody, they haven't in a very long time. Seems they are only interested in defending themselves. I've seen no hard evidence to the contrary.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I think the point people are missing is he fact Iran doesnt want the US - They want Israel. Do we really think that if Iran does aquire nuclear weapons, those weapons will remain under lock and key and not be exported to other nations in the region? What about Hamas or Hizbullah?

The general thought process is they wouldnt dare set a nuke off because of the damage it would cause to arabs. However Iran and other countries have made it clear they are willing to scrifice their own people in the name of God.

The Soviet Union and the US had MAD. Iran doesnt need a MAD doctrine. Their mindset is not that of defense, but use it or lose it. Iran doesnt have global domination goals. Their main goal is Israel and to drive them out of the Middele East. Their regional goals will challenge the US / Wester nations.

Remove Israel, which demonstrates Iran can stand up to the West, and you will see Arab countries falling in line with Tehran.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ummm because of this?:

There is a radical difference between the Islamic Republic of Iran and other governments with nuclear weapons, This difference is expressed in what can only be described as the apocalyptic worldview of Iran’s present rulers. President Ahmadinejad thinks that the time is ripe for the 12th Imam’s reappearance and that, as president, he should play a role in opening the way for his return. He is reported to have said in one of his cabinet sessions, ‘We have to turn Iran into a modern and divine country to be the model for all nations, and which will also serve as the basis for the return of the 12th Imam.

Originally posted by JPhish

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Does that make them aim better? Or physically stronger? No. It shows them how scary war is. Those troops who didn't go to a live battle yet aren't scared of it.

Besides who are they fighting against. Untrained, unequipped terrorist retards with 30 yr old ak-47s. Hah

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I would figure they would eventually fall in line with Saudi Arabia, not Iran.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ummm yeah it does actually LOL.

And they fought againts Iraqi Republican Guard (twice), Taliban etc........

Next.

Does that make them aim better? Or physically stronger? No. It shows them how scary war is. Those troops who didn't go to a live battle yet aren't scared of it.

Besides who are they fighting against. Untrained, unequipped terrorist retards with 30 yr old ak-47s. Hah

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

People seem confused on this point.

Iran can have a nuclear program, and as members of the NPT as well as a declared program, they are subject to IAEA inspections, as all members countries are.

The issue crops up with Iran since some of the technology they are pursuing is called dual use - Can be used for either domestic nuke energy or a nuclear weapon. Hence the ability of IAEA inspectors to randomly visit sites.

The nuclear program Iran signed onto with the UN only allows civilian nuclear, and not nuclear weapons, ability If Iran wnts to build a nuclear bomb then all they need to do is withdraw from the NPT and other nuclear treaties.

People have made the comparison to N. Korea and our response. People seem to ignore the fact that N. Korea is not a signatory to the NPT and as such are not subject to the terms, invluding the building of nuclear weapons.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Scared and still able to respond is different than being shell shocked. Russian commanders cant even relay anythig to their troops as far as first hand experience. Duh.

Race car drivers drive faster around a practice track..........

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join