It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Iran actually had a friendly regime before the Mullahs took over. The F-14s were sold to the old regime. There's a reason why Iran doesnt have F-15's, F16-s etc.

Originally posted by RSF77
If Iran is so dangerous, why the hell did you sell them F14s?

Fail. You all need to be impeached, everyone.

I'll # a brick if an American soldier has to be deployed to that wretched scrape of Earth for no apparent reason. If an American pilot/commander has to shoot down an American made F14 for one pointless reason or another, this is a direct and expensive waste of US tax dollars. The mere fact that our government sold weapons to the people they are about to send us to war with is reason enough to hang them all.

* Grabs a newspaper *

Torpedo tubes ready Cap, prepare to # a brick!
edit on 4-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Israel will use its nukes soon, we should nuke israel, we the USA should nuke israel soon. Just like your neigbor had a gun and used it, israel has a nuke and will use it soon. Israel has a history of violence, iran not so much. Fail analogy.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So sad that so many people on this site are jealous of the US and have such a hard on for them. You always gotta hate when you're jealous!!! Too bad, so sad.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Israel has had nukes for 40 years and fought how many wars, battles etc and hasnt used them? Id say thats pretty good restraint actually.

Oh yeah, Israel isnt led by religious fanaticss who insist the 12th imam is on the way and its their job to help his arrival. That puts a little different twist on it doesnt it?

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Israel will use its nukes soon, we should nuke israel, we the USA should nuke israel soon. Just like your neigbor had a gun and used it, israel has a nuke and will use it soon. Israel has a history of violence, iran not so much. Fail analogy.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That's not an excuse, its a lack of foresight on the part of those who are supposed to be leading the world.

The fact that we have to fight our own equipment is treasonous. This is not the first time this has happened and I didn't see anyone complaining when we lost a CLASSIFIED chopper getting Bin Laden, yet the same federal government will shoot people for trying to get on into the fabled Area 51 (which uh... doesn't exist).

So the Chinese, who already have our jobs, now have our stealth tech along with the Pakis and the rest of the world and we are reduced to fighting the same military equipment that WE MADE! This is an all out failure no matter which way you look at it, hang them all!

If the US attacks Iran, I say its an impeachable offense, along with the rest of the # Obama and the Bush brigade has "accomplished". Try them, impeach them, take their money and status away. They have had this coming for a while and if the US attacks another stupid dot on the map I say impeach them all and lets take this. Hell, I'll run for president and I won't attack anyone, more over... I'll pave the streets in gold.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There is a radical difference between the Islamic Republic of Iran and other governments with nuclear weapons, This difference is expressed in what can only be described as the apocalyptic worldview of Iran’s present rulers. President Ahmadinejad thinks that the time is ripe for the 12th Imam’s reappearance and that, as president, he should play a role in opening the way for his return. He is reported to have said in one of his cabinet sessions, ‘We have to turn Iran into a modern and divine country to be the model for all nations, and which will also serve as the basis for the return of the 12th Imam.’”

Yeah this guy needs nukes alright!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ever since he took power three years ago, President Obama has done his level best to avoid a confrontation with Iran over its nuclear programme

lol translates..:has been to busy invading other countries to deal with Iran

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Excuse me sir but the only propaganda I've seen is the one constantly painting Iran as the villain, it's clearly obvious the media is soaking up the sheep so once Iran has been attacked, invaded and occupied.. there won't be a massive fuss, just like Iraq and even Libya.

But those examples you mentioned - if I remember correctly, it was Israel that was the aggressor in the Six Day War, but I'm not hear to argue politics and ethics with you. It's obvious your only purpose in this thread is to derail and spread misinformation so we don't discuss Israel's blatant hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

# Israel, nobody in America gives a rats # about Israel except politicians and hell maybe jews. About as many people that care about Iran, maybe a few more or less.

Nobody I have ever met cares a thing about going to war with ANYONE, maybe someone somewhere does, but I don't see them.

Oh wait... how could I forget my own past... American soldiers care about going to war, though they care not to do it.

NOTE: Here's a little tidbit of information, a spades website I used to play on is run by Israeli scammers that are largely targeting Americans. They took everyone's money that participated in real money gambling (not me... ha!) and ran for the hills, nothing can be done of course.

Take a gander at how much your local Israeli's care about US:
spadester.omgforum.net
worldlawdirect.com

Now look at this page and see if it sounds strange:
www.spadester.com...

Yep, gods chosen people alright. The era of gods is over.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks that Iran will pose a threat is honestly an idiot. Pakistan has nukes! NORTH KOREA has nukes! (they pose a real threat) Russia had over 30,000 nukes at one time...did we invade them? Nope...cause they don't have oil reserves?! Or is it because of some "hidden" reason?
reply to post by havok

Good argument and I hope people think of this before they blindly let the military send their son's and daughter's to do our politicians bidding.

Something is seriously wrong with America. We have become a war mongering country that our government used to claim the Soviet Union was back in the day! We need to do some serious soul searching and realize wars are not the answer to the world problems.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Nor here mate, but you've got zionists in the senior cabinets of the US government, possibly shadow government also.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ever one is so full of propaganda
that they just want to hear about the killing and deaths.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Oh yeah, Israel isnt led by religious fanaticss who insist the 12th imam is on the way and its their job to help his arrival. That puts a little different twist on it doesnt it?

No israel is led by nazi terrorists who want to kill everyone, have you seen the news lately of them threatning to attack iran?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The whole region is an intemperate one, populated by religious fanatics who don't get along with one another.

I'm no fan of the policies of Israel. I consider the attempt to set up a Jewish state in that region a quixotic one, but if any state needs nukes, Israel is the one. I have no doubt that they would be overrun without them.

Iran, on the other hand, does not need nukes and is in no danger of being overrun by anybody.

Mr. Ahmedinejad, if he wanted nukes, should have kept his trap shut and dug a deep hole under some mountain and developed them there.

Nobody has any rights when it comes to nuclear weapons. The big boys on the block are going to disarm anybody they think needs to be disarmed and that's just the way it is in Dodge City.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

So ok.. you just used self-defense as an excuse for Israel to have nuclear weapons, so is this the same for Iran or not?
edit on 4/11/2011 by diamount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
There is a radical difference between the Islamic Republic of Iran and other governments with nuclear weapons, This difference is expressed in what can only be described as the apocalyptic worldview of Iran’s present rulers. President Ahmadinejad thinks that the time is ripe for the 12th Imam’s reappearance and that, as president, he should play a role in opening the way for his return. He is reported to have said in one of his cabinet sessions, ‘We have to turn Iran into a modern and divine country to be the model for all nations, and which will also serve as the basis for the return of the 12th Imam.’”

Yeah this guy needs nukes alright!!!!

Sounds like Israel to me..

...you do know that fundamentalist Jews in Israel hold an apocalyptic view of their future, that they follow prophecy, that they are Gods chosen people ???

That the land of Israel was given to them by God ?? (because in his spare time he's a real-estate agent..obviously).

Your ignorance of the facts on this issue is not helping your case, not that you've really got one to begin with i may add.

Where does your passion for Israel come from ? are you Jewish ? Israeli ? What is YOUR motivation for wanting to attack Iran ?

How many dead Iranians will it take to quench your hatred ?

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have seen the size of the two known enrichment facilities some years ago. It was my understanding that they were running flat out, and if this is true then Iran already has several bombs friend!

Mutually assured destruction is a bitch! Looks like Iranian oil will remain Iranian oil.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount

So ok.. you just used self-defense as an excuse for Israel to have nuclear weapons, so is this the same for Iran or not?
edit on 4/11/2011 by diamount because: (no reason given)

Who in the region intends to overrun Iran?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by tothetenthpower

We need to stop this from happening. So many people are going to die and we all can see the real reason for invading Iran.

This is terrible. We need to stop this.

The people are mobilized. We need to turn the Occupy attention to an Anti-war protest.

That's what I'm saying too!!!! I mean, I live in the US. Born and raised here and my Country is withering away before my eyes. The United States was once a strong and powerful leader in the world. We once were a Country to be proud of and now all I hear is death to Americans. What have I done, what have my children done to deserve death chants? Not a thing.

I say go to the White House and take it up with the leaders...not the PEOPLE of the US. We cannot be responsible for their incompetence and lies. We want the leaders out of office as much as the rest of the world.

then as a people shoulder the responsibility .. rise up march on d.c and throw the corrupt bastards out instead of blindly following them and letting your sons and daughters enlist , fight and die so the bastards can continue murdering people around the world for profit...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Who said anything about in the region? How about Israel, USA or NATO aggression? I.e aggression means invasion - will you use the same excuse for Iran in this case?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join