It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I dont know who's here for a date,but I for one am not interested.I know who my devine half is.And wish all could be as fortunate to know theirs.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

Originally posted by Argyll

I was being rhetorical

You were being an idiot. No need to try and save face by displaying shame rather than guilt.

But you did get a little "star trek" there........................teleporting?........really?

Well are you to assume aliens would come in Nasa Shuttles with iphones? Seriously, you have a narcissistic personality disorder.

Originally posted by TechniXcality
I didn't realize until now, that this forum. Is a alien dating forum, for single alien males, to reach out to single alien female's. wow ATS thanks for your support of the absurd
edit on 2-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

Someone sounds like they aren't getting some.
edit on 2-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

Getting some, maybe your right. Lately i have not had any sexual relationships with aliens. If you have please stop playing cyber sex and beam your self back to reality. Also aliens wouldnt come and contact nasa with iphone's, and honestly im not against alien visitation on earth. However an alien useing ATS to reach out to other aliens, seems like a dating plot. To people, who think they're aliens who want to have personal realtions with people who think they're aliens. Now correct me if im wrong, but if aliens aren't going to use the iphone, why the heck would they use the e net much less ATS. Thank you for endorsing the absurd, good luck in your endevours

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You stand corrected gf.Maybe thats on your agenda.....Not mine.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

PS your in this thread as well posting lol
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well, it was fun for a while. I'm sure the Nurse will come soon and take Irunini's PC away and she has to take her meds.

See everyone around.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
People want to feel special because life is so rundown and uncertain. Death is a nasty prospect. All around us sh** is stirred and splattered everywhere. We create these fantasies, sometimes in an overt way and sometimes not. Believing your fantasy is what makes it subtle.
edit on 2-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

link   
People want to feel special because life is so rundown and uncertain. Death is a nasty prospect. All around us sh** is stirred and splattered everywhere. We create these fantasies, sometimes in an overt way and sometimes not. Believing your fantasy is what makes it subtle.
edit on 2-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

lol......you really need to change your user name, and lighten up a little.

Quick question.....have you ever agreed with anyone?.......about anything?

Or is your agenda here slightly more nefarious?.....................I think it maybe

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

sigh. A dog's head is not a gene.

A dog's head is a phenotype and a mutation isn't always done by a mere single gene. Besides you find a lot of strange stuff out there, but the point is. if it was truly random, even what you had said wouldn't be a factor.

It's practically a whole chromosome.

A whole chromosome? Looks like someone hasn't taken his biology. I am quite certain a dog's head isn't situated on a whole chromosome. However, I am sure chromosomal abnormalities like those that cause Down Syndrome wouldn't allow a dog's head to form on your back. Perhaps some weird tumor, but still, it wouldn't be barking if it was a tumor.

Furthermore, the environment selects genes, not alter them.

Environment is not a person. It doesn't select anything. It affects your genes and thus alter is a correct word to use.

If the environment altered genes so easily, than things as common as Co2 wouldn't kill a man while helping a tree.

But CO2 doesn't kill you unless ingest or breath in too much of it. But if you just breath some in, how is that any different from kissing someone, when we do frequently breath out CO2 into each other's mouths? Does your logic is still flawed.

You will not adapt to more CO2 in the air over a few generations if no mutation occurs that allows it to be more efficient.

Well actually you might get accustomed to needing less oxygen over time like a whale and thus you can withstand more Carbon Dioxide, because your body doesn't need to take as breathes for oxygen as frequently.

Genes mutate at random.

Chaotically may be a more correct word than random. If genes mutate at random, then there is a probability of no change taking place and certainly no organism has remained entirely the same throughout its entire time being here. Since that is true, it is not random.

The species than performs to refine the mutation into something efficient. Nothing in the environment can change the gene. Only kill the gene that has changed badly.

Okay then explain why the gene occurs in the first place.

If you wish to debate evolution, be my guess, but you don't know what it is if you think the environment can alter the genes.

You are being hysterical and clearly debating evolution by basis of an outdated concept already proven false.

The theory of evolution by Charles Darwin has been proven false, while the theory of adaptive evolution by Lamarck has been proven correct by the following studies:

"The evolution of acquired characteristics has also been shown in human populations who have experienced starvation, resulting in altered gene function in both the starved population and their offspring. The process of DNA methylation is thought to be behind such changes."

"In October 2010, further evidence linking food intake to traits inherited by the offspring were shown in a study of rats conducted by several Australian universities. The study strongly suggested that fathers can transfer a propensity for obesity to their daughters as a result of the fathers' food intake, and not their genetics (or specific genes), prior to the conception of the daughter. A "paternal high-fat diet" was shown to cause cell dysfunction in the daughter, which in turn led to obesity for the daughter."

Several recent studies, one conducted by researchers at MIT and another by researchers at the Tufts University School of Medicine, have rekindled the debate once again. As reported in MIT's Technology Review in February 2009, "The effects of an animal's environment during adolescence can be passed down to future offspring ... The findings provide support for a 200-year-old theory of evolution that has been largely dismissed: Lamarckian evolution, which states that acquired characteristics can be passed on to offspring."

So ahem, narcissist you've just been proven you don't know evolution.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

lol......you really need to change your user name, and lighten up a little.

My user name or my sub title in which I said "I am not such a smart guy." Seems to me, you can't read.

Quick question.....have you ever agreed with anyone?.......about anything?

Not narcissistic or sarcastically as you have done. But yes I actually have agreed with someone on here and I believe on this thread. Such a shame you cannot follow along.

Or is your agenda here slightly more nefarious?.....................I think it maybe

I have an agenda?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Care to not respond in a manner that degrades this forum to an anarchy of unintelligible foolery?

SuperSmartGuy,

With all due respect, this whole thread degrades this forum to an anarchy of unintelligible foolery...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
omg write a book already! It looks like your here but are bringing issues from another thread hun.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm from New Jersey...does that count?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
sonofthesun, This whole planet's full of degridation and unintelligable.....HELLO

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Care to not respond in a manner that degrades this forum to an anarchy of unintelligible foolery?

SuperSmartGuy,

With all due respect, this whole thread degrades this forum to an anarchy of unintelligible foolery...

Well by the content I have seen on here, I must admit you are correct by that remark.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Because you fought people rather than get a clue?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm not alien, but once I find the border I can jump to an alien world, it's sayonara Earth.

To any aliens out there, I'm willing to learn the language and adapt to your customs. Please pick up ASAP.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ah yes, as soon as someone brings up a troll thread about being an Annunaki Alien, the whole alien creation circus is not far behind.

It's no more logical and scientifically sound than Creationism, in fact, it's exactly the same.

Yahweh is now a mad alien scientist. That might explain his mood swings, his weird beliefs, and his preponderance with mutilating livestock.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
Ah yes, as soon as someone brings up a troll thread about being an Annunaki Alien, the whole alien creation circus is not far behind.

It's no more logical and scientifically sound than Creationism, in fact, it's exactly the same.

Yahweh is now a mad alien scientist. That might explain his mood swings, his weird beliefs, and his preponderance with mutilating livestock.

Maybe he played a little too much Starcraft. LOL!

Originally posted by TechniXcality

Getting some, maybe your right. Lately i have not had any sexual relationships with aliens.

Hey if you like tentacle rape, who am I to stop you.

edit on 2-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You don't even know what you're talking about. Darwinism proven false and officially replaced by Lamarckism? Laughable and false. Show me one University that has abandoned Darwinism and replaced his teachings with those of Lamarck.
You seriously need to get over yourself. Oh, yes..and when you copy and paste from Wikipedia, it's good practice to mention where you have your wisdom from.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join