It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

You don't even know what you're talking about. Darwinism proven false and officially replaced by Lamarckism? Laughable and false. Show me one University that has abandoned Darwinism and replaced his teachings with those of Lamarck.
You seriously need to get over yourself. Oh, yes..and when you copy and paste from Wikipedia, it's good practice to mention where you have your wisdom from.

Did you bother to read anything I had just written?

"Show me one University that has abandoned Darwinism and replaced his teachings with those of Lamarck."

Alright, I'll repost it. Straight from MIT, www.technologyreview.com...

"You seriously need to get over yourself."

Wow... the heighten level of distrust. Don't be chasing me with torches and pitchforks ya hear. LOL!

"Oh, yes..and when you copy and paste from Wikipedia, it's good practice to mention where you have your wisdom from."

Actually, it is my own writing I made earlier that I store on wikipedia. The actual sources are on there too. I accept face palms by the way.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Who? You mean the two women here saying they are aliens? Dude, no alien is going to come on here and blatantly say (I am an alien, here I am) without offering true proof. And don't you think an alien would be sophisticated enough to figure out your actual IP address was and the location on the Earth that indicated to teleport him or herself to you and have you verify from that experience that he or she was saying the truth?

Only one woman.

I'll agree that IF ET comes here, evidence should be provided, but, not all will provide it. And, as for "proof": no one can provide "proof" your science simply isn't advanced enough. We can, however, offer evidence. Unfortunately most are incapable of understanding it. But, that is not our problem, it is yours.

Just how are we going t "figure out" your IP address? Do you even know whats required to find your IP? Also, most people don't have a static IP, they have DHCP. DHC is a dynamic system, so your IP address is subject to change, and, it would only point to provider. Would need access to their logs to find an actual location.

Back to the evidence.This evening there were 7 people who may have viewed my evidence, and, yes I have their IP addresses. But, that data is on my server so ...But, if ya want, I can prolly get ya city names.

If you were one of these 7 then you have no foundation for any of your coments directed toward me. So, are you from NY, PA, MA? Or perhaps you live in Europe or Asia (I haven't traced these visitors beyond a general location).

Oh, and please, stop with the ad hoc attacks of grammer and spelling. Neither are needed for comunication, and, as a protocol, English grammer sucks.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Lol Satron and Morg

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Can't tell if seeking attention, or in need of serious medication.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

You don't even know what you're talking about. Darwinism proven false and officially replaced by Lamarckism? Laughable and false. Show me one University that has abandoned Darwinism and replaced his teachings with those of Lamarck.
You seriously need to get over yourself. Oh, yes..and when you copy and paste from Wikipedia, it's good practice to mention where you have your wisdom from.

Did you bother to read anything I had just written?

"Show me one University that has abandoned Darwinism and replaced his teachings with those of Lamarck."

Alright, I'll repost it. Straight from MIT, www.technologyreview.com...

"You seriously need to get over yourself."

Wow... the heighten level of distrust. Don't be chasing me with torches and pitchforks ya hear. LOL!

"Oh, yes..and when you copy and paste from Wikipedia, it's good practice to mention where you have your wisdom from."

Actually, it is my own writing I made earlier that I store on wikipedia. The actual sources are on there too. I accept face palms by the way.

Hmm..the reading problem...

A study from MIT which by the way doesn't say anything about Darwinism being false and it being replaced by Lamarckism. ...Is the study peer reviewed? Have the findings been confirmed by other Biologists? And may I quote from the study: "Feig, on the other hand, argues that while the findings are "a Lamarckian kind of phenomenon it's still Darwinian, because the changes don't last forever." In Feig's study, the offspring of enriched mice lost their memory benefits after a few months."

And back to my original question, did the MIT (or any other Uni, for that matter) abandon Darwinism and replaced it with Lamarckism?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Only one woman.

You are not an alien, you are just a silly girl.

I'll agree that IF ET comes here, evidence should be provided, but, not all will provide it. And, as for "proof": no one can provide "proof" your science simply isn't advanced enough. We can, however, offer evidence. Unfortunately most are incapable of understanding it. But, that is not our problem, it is yours.

That is all bullcrap. Everyone knows anyone who says they are an alien and can teleport at whim is an alien or at least that convinces most people.

Just how are we going t "figure out" your IP address? Do you even know whats required to find your IP? Also, most people don't have a static IP, they have DHCP. DHC is a dynamic system, so your IP address is subject to change, and, it would only point to provider. Would need access to their logs to find an actual location.

Anyone with an intelligence of a much more mature species should be able to find something so simple from such a simple technology and not be troubled by such difficulties.

Back to the evidence.This evening there were 7 people who may have viewed my evidence, and, yes I have their IP addresses. But, that data is on my server so ...But, if ya want, I can prolly get ya city names.

No teleportation? Shaameful.

If you were one of these 7 then you have no foundation for any of your comments directed toward me. So, are you from NY, PA, MA? Or perhaps you live in Europe or Asia (I haven't traced these visitors beyond a general location).

Oh, and please, stop with the ad hoc attacks of grammar and spelling. Neither are needed for comunication, and, as a protocol, English grammar sucks.

LOL! I live in Virginia, I hope you know where that is. Okay here is one very simple question, any real alien can answer it.

"How do you pronounce feminine names in the Zhor'i language?"

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
lol Anthra dont scare the horses.IP indeed lol.

Oh I have a new "lable" for lable pasters, MSS Martians Maple Street..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
nv I cant read all that you put in here luv...too much.lol

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

please stop the madness, ats! can we get this off of the front page at least? I feel like i'm either being insulted or people are encouraging a mentally ill individual.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

Your speaking "ghetto"? I didnt know your kind was that hip...Word?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Who? You mean the two women here saying they are aliens? Dude, no alien is going to come on here and blatantly say (I am an alien, here I am) without offering true proof. And don't you think an alien would be sophisticated enough to figure out your actual IP address was and the location on the Earth that indicated to teleport him or herself to you and have you verify from that experience that he or she was saying the truth?

Only one woman.

If you were one of these 7 then you have no foundation for any of your coments directed toward me. So, are you from NY, PA, MA? Or perhaps you live in Europe or Asia (I haven't traced these visitors beyond a general location).

Oh, and please, stop with the ad hoc attacks of grammer and spelling. Neither are needed for comunication, and, as a protocol, English grammer sucks.

Really, you need an IP trace to figure out where I'm from... what happened to the whole God King thing and telepathy..?
C'mon, do some cool alien sh*t... there's nothing good on TV...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Language is language,its just communication.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I know I'm not from this planet, but I can't pinpoint where from. But I have great sympathy for humans ^^ especially for their dogs and kitties.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Only one woman.

Really, you need an IP trace to figure out where I'm from... what happened to the whole God King thing and telepathy..?

let me try!

you are single

you live with your family or at least close by?

you have a pet but not a normal pet!

you drive a half decent rig!

its hard to see in the dark but i think you have brown hair

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

[quote]

You are getting confused. I'm not the one with the "God King". I'm just a child of Andromeda.
Though, without some form of direct experience of you; no I can't trace you. Telepathy? Sorry, my "filtering" abilities won't extend to 7 billion.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I seriously hope all you alien chicks look at least anything close to Milla Jovovich in The Fifth Element...would drastically lessen the pain of dealing with you.. Multi-Pass... haha

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm watching The Forth Kind now lol odd......Love the Sumerian! E.NE.NE. Inanna,me,my name after Irunini.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

[quote]

You are getting confused. I'm not the one with the "God King". I'm just a child of Andromeda.
Though, without some form of direct experience of you; no I can't trace you. Telepathy? Sorry, my "filtering" abilities won't extend to 7 billion.

What?...that's it?... Andromeda chicks are quite the let down I must say... direct experience... hmmm... did you get your electroshocks for today or is the Nurse still doing her rounds?
For the filtering..you're using cone or regular filters?... I switched to cone from Melitta... makes a pretty good cup o' Joe.... or did you mean something else?
edit on 2-11-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And though much older than her I can hold my own in the looks dept.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Keef413

i can answer that, also being an annunaki. since the most efficient way to reach the civilians of this type 0 civilization is to use this primitive form of technology, that earthlings have called "the internet".

earthlings are incapable of understanding or recognizing our advanced technology.

sure we could hack your global communication networks and every radio/t.v. stations and announce our intentions, but we don't want to incur the wrath of the people by interrupting a reality show.

annunaki out.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join