It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

see my edit. I realize my quick words were not well written. To repeat, I like humans fixing what humans did wrong. We are not some child for some force to come down and tell us how to do things right.

Mind you I'm religious and believe the complete opposite for my God. But if they're alien, they are not God. They are just the product of random mutation and have just the same errors as we.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I meant to do that.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Listen!.....If you are an alien, and you have DNA proof of that, then why are you not spreading your "message"?

Get yourself, with all your proof, on national TV, go to the press, trust me, they will run with this BIG time, if you have the proof.....smash the cabal of silence!.......Stop posting here on an internet message board, what are you trying to achieve here?

Go global!.........................it's the future!

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
[Are you familiar with how polls work? The using of a small sample to profile a large population? ATS gives lts of useful data.

You don't know how polls work, that's for sure....learn a little Math.. Especially on statistics, chance and probability.

Using ATS as sample to profile a larger set of society..haha..rofl..what's the result? "The typical human is 15 years old, can't spell and has schizophrenic bouts of grandeur and delusion"...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow that was deep....
We are not the error.Our experimentation is under deep review concerning human's though.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

Do us all a favour mate.....and I don't mean this nastily, when you reply to someone, use the "reply" button on the post your replying to....it makes the thread easier to follow

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Why feed them my British friend, if they are aliens let them be aliens in there own little alien world where they probe each other, and abduct one another in a sado masochist kind of way. This to me is role playing sadomasochism...
edit on 2-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What a strange little man you are

Narcissist says what?

What exactly do you want from me? you made a statement (earlier in this thread) that was fundamentally wrong.

I want you to behave in a professional manner and perform simple intellectual tasks without tripping on your own conduct, logic, or lack thereof.

But lets move on from that though.

"However, we should move on from all of that foolery now."

Must I always correct you?

Do you consider the OP'er to be an alien?

Who? You mean the two women here saying they are aliens? Dude, no alien is going to come on here and blatantly say (I am an alien, here I am) without offering true proof. And don't you think an alien would be sophisticated enough to figure out your actual IP address was and the location on the Earth that indicated to teleport him or herself to you and have you verify from that experience that he or she was saying the truth?

You don't see that, right? There is your means to refute anyone who claims to be an alien.

A yes or no will do.....everything else (in this thread any way) is pretty much irrelevant.

You mean spam. Alright, just for simplicity reasons. I don't think anyone here is an alien, because there is no proof to support any claim.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Have any worthwhile imput? Good debunking instead of cheap,low vibrational insults?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

So true

I just can't seem to help myself sometimes

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
Anthra lol They always act hostile.Its really sad actually.But the Earth is due for a mass furtilization.Took from,give back time.

What's a mass furtilization? Please don't say you meant "mass fartilization"... That would literally stink...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Lmao! How would you know what an alien would do hmmm.....? Are we expected to act a certain way? shm

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

see my edit. I realize my quick words were not well written. To repeat, I like humans fixing what humans did wrong. We are not some child for some force to come down and tell us how to do things right.

Mind you I'm religious and believe the complete opposite for my God. But if they're alien, they are not God. They are just the product of random mutation and have just the same errors as we.

But when we fix our economic problems that situated us into the Great Depression, we created the Federal Reserve. Are you so sure you should stand by that statement of yours?

"They are just the product of random mutation and have just the same errors as we."

Actually it was just proven that evolution doesn't occur due to random mutations. Your body actually works according to the environment and by specific interactions that your atoms and molecules by the basis of universal laws and objective observations have indicated. There is nothing random in evolution.

Also, random means anything can happen and clearly there is a lot of factors that prevent a human from suddenly growing a dog's head on his or her body.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Who? You mean the two women here saying they are aliens? Dude, no alien is going to come on here and blatantly say (I am an alien, here I am) without offering true proof. And don't you think an alien would be sophisticated enough to figure out your actual IP address was and the location on the Earth that indicated to teleport him or herself to you and have you verify from that experience that he or she was saying the truth? You don't see that, right? There is your means to refute anyone who claims to be an alien.

[sigh]

I was being rhetorical

But you did get a little "star trek" there........................teleporting?........really?

edit on 2/11/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I didn't realize until now, that this forum. Is a alien dating forum, for single alien males, to reach out to single alien female's. wow ATS thanks for your support of the absurd

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The body can be forced into newer states of being ,not always just through evolution.Kind of like a brunett bleaching into a blonde.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I was being rhetorical

You were being an idiot. No need to try and save face by displaying shame rather than guilt.

But you did get a little "star trek" there........................teleporting?........really?

Well are you to assume aliens would come in Nasa Shuttles with iphones? Seriously, you have a narcissistic personality disorder.

Originally posted by TechniXcality
I didn't realize until now, that this forum. Is a alien dating forum, for single alien males, to reach out to single alien female's. wow ATS thanks for your support of the absurd

Someone sounds like they aren't getting some.
edit on 2-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Beings that have higher knowing in flesh do have huge ego's.It's not harmful as long as in check.
Low self esteem is really what needs to be addressed more closely.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Wow that was deep....
We are not the error.Our experimentation is under deep review concerning human's though.

I do have to agree with that comment. Whoever made us, had a warped sense of humour.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Wow that was deep....

I do have to agree with that comment. Whoever made us, had a warped sense of humour.

Don't be so nihilistic. We are the way we are out of our own choices and the problems of trying to mix alien DNA with primitive terrestrial DNA. The result would certainly be something outrageous and clearly pathetic. However, in time if we don't kill ourselves, we might progress to something that isn't so pitiful. So there is hope.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

sigh. A dog's head is not a gene. It's practically a whole chromosome.

Furthermore, the environment selects genes, not alter them. If the environment altered genes so easily, than things as common as Co2 wouldn't kill a man while helping a tree. You will not adapt to more CO2 in the air over a few generations if no mutation occurs that allows it to be more efficient.

Genes mutate at random. Occasionally this mutation is helpful. Usually it is not. The species than performs to refine the mutation into something efficient. Nothing in the environment can change the gene. Only kill the gene that has changed badly.

If you wish to debate evolution, be my guess, but you don't know what it is if you think the environment can alter the genes. No. The gene simply changes, and is refined or killed by the environment. This is natural selection. Furthermore, you cannot prove any of this, for no man has walked a million years to observe and write it down. But men have observed small scale evolution of things, like, mosquitos in subways adapting to the environment of the subway so that the surface world is now dangerous for them, and they are locked into the environment. The environment did not cause this change. The mosquitos that could not live efficiently simply died off, leaving only the ones that could live through the change.

Furthermore, I don't actually have a problem with things like the federal reserve. I have a problem what they have become. And the federal reserve was not founded in response to the great depression. The great depression happened because of the federal reserve. If you knew these things, you would be aware that in 1929, the federal reserve was already a decade + into existence. Now the reason why the FR was a good idea was because it stabilized the otherwise hectic market by providing a cash cushion for economic falls. But there was no checks and balance for this seemingly innocent and helpful thing. The volatility of the market then insured the ready and regular destruction of one industry and birth of a new one. The regular washing in and out of CEOs and presidents of economic powers. This made it so that only the dynamic man who could handle it would succeed, which made the wealthy proactive industrialists whom, with all their corruptions of wealth and power, were rather helpful to society. With the stabilization of the market, dynamic men were replaced with lazy slothful economic despots, whom reigned for decades and had no intrinsic interest for advancing mankind. As a result, technological advancement only came when it was for survival, be it the soviets or the nazis or whoever. Today, these despots reign ever longer and longer, causing more and more muck up in advancement, leading to what we have today. Places where the FR does not so actively work in, such as computer technology, have seen regular explosions of innovation, while places that the FR actively works in, such as large scale industry, are clearly lagging on advancement.

Thus, a cash cushion for when markets fail are a good thing. But the fact it is unregulated is a bad thing. It's a problem with two solutions. redefine what profit is, or have congress enslave the FR. I have no problem either way, just a problem with its check less power.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join