It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Enjoy

edit on 3/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: for #s n giggles

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I know for a fact that there is NOT life on other planets because this universe was perfectly designed to harbour life on earth nowhere else and we are created in God's image. You have absolutely have no reason to believe in aliens except for the deception you have been led into. Don't worry though because I once to believed in life on other planets until I became a Christian and found out the truth and woke up from my spiritual blindness.

Are you serious? You know it for a FACT? I seriously doubt that.
I really honestly feel bad for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Many people forget that aliens live among us (at least here in the US). They're from a far away land called Mexico

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

there are exactly 24 aliens in this sites membership. most of them staff members

-TF

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Eons past us in technology, and you can't find your friends, Try FACEBOOK it seems to work for everybody else.
Sorry for the oneliner mods.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Why do i get the feeling that half the people on this thread are here to laugh at the other half. but the fact that the other half are really trolls seems to have missed their attention...trolls trolling trolls.

Now I HAVE seen it all.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

I don't know what's worse. This guy saying he's a alien gods child. Or you saying your piece about the biiggest fairey tale of all. And there's no life anywhere else in the universe, I suppose becoming a christian brought about this revelation? That's why I'm Atheist. It clarifies the bullsh#t.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
there are exactly 24 aliens in this sites membership. most of them staff members

-TF

Damn... How did you find us out?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

And might all us trolls ask "What are you doing here this a.m.? Trolling perhaps? At last look there was nothing saying as to where or what any of us could post a reply about. So from me to you and from the rest of us. Keep your trolling remarks down to a bare minimum. Please be kind to the alien man child, he can;t find his friends & we all know how upset alien man children get when they can't find their friends.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

If your a more advanced race, cant you just summon your brothers or talk to them through your mind?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I think he simply looked at you all's avatars, sorry for the one liner.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I don't know what's worse. This guy saying he's a alien gods child. Or you saying your piece about the biiggest fairey tale of all. And there's no life anywhere else in the universe, I suppose becoming a christian brought about this revelation? That's why I'm Atheist. It clarifies the bullsh#t.

I think you are missing my point... I am not a Christian. And I am not religious either.. Think you need to re- read my posts..
I quoted a religious member... not my words. That's why it's called a quote.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy
Who? You mean the two women here saying they are aliens? Dude, no alien is going to come on here and blatantly say (I am an alien, here I am) without offering true proof.

Can you use brackets when quoting someone's speech?

I thought it's meant to be typed as the following: 'Dude, no alien is going to come on here and blatantly say "I am an alien, here I am" without offering true proof.'

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
I'm Anunnaki.Antu to be exact. Consort to King God An/Anu of Nibiru.

When the OP provides ATS Staff with evidence that the above statement is true this thread may be re-opened.

Until then this thread is closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

edit on 3/11/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join