It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
Did Carl not say this?

Yes, "Carl" did... and he would've kicked your behind...

Tell me, as the wife of a god king... you really need to look for your relatives on a web site? Did you check with the Red Cross? or...hmm..how do I say this nicely... at the "institution"?....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Your so buisy fighting with who I know not,that you've even missed it ....Spelling police wtf...raise up.

Sorry Mork......that's just a random list of characters

Please work on your diction, and provide the proof in a non "cryptic" way.

Thanks in advance.

"Please work on your diction, and provide the proof in a non "cryptic" way."

Grammatical Error. You just created a run-on sentence. You cannot use a comma and a conjunction in the same sentence between two independent clauses of clear commanding directive of a spoken tone. You also need to have a noun or subject to have a complete sentence. Therefore, you aren't such a great or educated writer as you think you are, bub. By the way, you might also hold a narcissistic problem.

Originally posted by nv4711

Yes, "Carl" did... and he would've kicked your behind...

And Carl Sagan also suffered from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and had violent tendencies.
edit on 2-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Gimmie a break I'm of mixed race this life born in poor circumstances,I use slanguage.1000 pardons...I'm not as pc savy as you are.But I know what I say is true.Make's no difference to me if you believe or not.We know who we are and why we're here,and what is coming,etc...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

he owes you two hmm! thats what i get for f@#$g with a god

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

You can prove a negative. For instance, by finding documents of Nazis killing Jews and I just prove no Nazis had acted to treat Jews with respect. That is proving the negative. So I just threw your ridiculous appeal to ignorance out of the window.

Ridiculous counter!

How did you prove that NO nazis treated Jews with respect?

You proved that the ones in the document treated Jews with no respect, not that all nazis treated Jews with no respect.

Try again

Mods....Sorry to go off topic, but it's relevant to the thread really.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You really believe that you are an alien don't you?

If you had had the experiences I have; you would too. But, personal exerience being what it is ... examine the DNA!
(with a bit of intelligence; please)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm female geez! English teachers...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

Maybe I was poorly educated in this lifetime...ever think of that?Nit pick.

But you remember the life when you were not?

Doesn't compute really does it?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Anthra are you psychic as well as other abilities?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I recall being formless,part of a river of energy...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Irunini

Maybe I was poorly educated in this lifetime...ever think of that?Nit pick.

But you remember the life when you were not?

Doesn't compute really does it?

comedy at its best
that just made my day pointing that out!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm Anunnaki.Antu to be exact. Consort to King God An/Anu of Nibiru.
I'm just trying to find more friend's and family of my race as well as cousin races.Also to try in a last minute attempt,link Twin-Soul's and Soulmate's/Groupings back together.
We have had a long journey of incarnation's,and some have gotten lost or have forgotten.
This is the awakening. Blessed be to all.

Can I see your credentials?

*taps end of pen on clip board and crosses legs*

So... How long have you lived on Earth? Are Earth lovers more passionate than your species?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

A run-on sentence may be used as a rhetorical device........I was being rhetorical

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ridiculous counter!

Ridiculous what? Please use correct words.

You proved that the ones in the document treated Jews with no respect, not that all nazis treated Jews with no respect.

I never said all. Now did I? I said I prove "no" nazis that had treated Jews with any respected.

If I was to say that none of the Nazis treated Jews with any respect, then I would say non of the Nazis treated Jews with any respect.

You have a problem understanding what a simple negative means and you are trying to construe that with an absolute and by doing so, you just proven yourself to be an idiot who doesn't know of the English language any better than someone straight out of Mexico.

Is English your first language by any chance? It would be sad if that were to be true.

Try again

Troll harder.

We'll see if they really will fall for your troll foolery.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

Ridiculous counter!

Ridiculous what? Please use correct words.

I never said all. Now did I? I said I prove "no" nazis that had treated Jews with any respected.

If I was to say that none of the Nazis treated Jews with any respect, then I would say non of the Nazis treated Jews with any respect.

You have a problem understanding what a simple negative means and you are trying to construe that with an absolute and by doing so, you just proven yourself to be an idiot who doesn't know of the English language any better than someone straight out of Mexico.

Is English your first language by any chance? It would be sad if that were to be true.

Try again

Troll harder.

We'll see if they really will fall for your troll foolery.

A run-on sentence may be used as a rhetorical device........I was being rhetorical

Oh... right... right... rhetorical. Except you weren't being rhetorical, because you spoke with a commanding tone, which clearly would defy the logic behind being rhetorical now would it?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

I'm Anunnaki.Antu to be exact. Consort to King God An/Anu of Nibiru.
I'm just trying to find more friend's and family of my race as well as cousin races.Also to try in a last minute attempt,link Twin-Soul's and Soulmate's/Groupings back together.
We have had a long journey of incarnation's,and some have gotten lost or have forgotten.
This is the awakening. Blessed be to all.

Can I see your credentials?

*taps end of pen on clip board and crosses legs*

So... How long have you lived on Earth? Are Earth lovers more passionate than your species?

Haha, good one :-)
Also, I'm afraid I need to see the long form birth certificate..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Section not all humans are a waste ,but if you look around you daily you can see over population,so called "experts" telling other's advice when they only have book sense-or these days Wiki and Youtube scholars.Most are very unhappy and confussed because they've lost touch with spirituallity.They've lost touch with eachother,the Planet,themselves...
Many cant even recall pastlive's yet wonder why they have problems in the present with weight,phobias,drugs,etc...

Basically not much going on upstairs my point.Base instincts,carnage. Not all! But most.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

If you had had the experiences I have; you would too. But, personal exerience being what it is ... examine the DNA! (with a bit of intelligence; please)

Listen!.....If you are an alien, and you have DNA proof of that, then why are you not spreading your "message"?

Get yourself, with all your proof, on national TV, go to the press, trust me, they will run with this BIG time, if you have the proof.....smash the cabal of silence!.......Stop posting here on an internet message board, what are you trying to achieve here?

Go global!.........................it's the future!

link   
Only a fool or a religious zealot would care to bother a type 0 civilization.

Furthermore, there's no way to know your criminal or psychological records on your home world.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Anthra are you psychic as well as other abilities?

Telepathic to a large degree, though sometimes it seems a bit of a curse. Other abilities are still under-developed, but, working on them.

The telepathy though can be fun, I have some Terrestrial friends I can carry on conversations with ... and no sound!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join