It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Dont know what a troll is other than that under the bridge life form in the Hobbit..But you obviously dont read much.These are beings in the Judeo/Christian Bible as well as other Bibles.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy
I hold proof and you call me mislead. You sound like someone suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder.

Proof! Where! Let us all see it! Please! (and I don't mean your Anime either ... try soething with a wee bit of science)

"narcissistic personality disorder"; now thats a new one. But, I'm sorry, unless you have a Phd. in psychology, then you are wholly unqualified to make that determination.

Care to try again?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Irunini

Nope.

I'm Anunnaki.Antu to be exact.

No such animals exist.

Consort to King God An/Anu of Nibiru.

There is no such "planet".....it exists in fantasy and "science" fiction only -- fromt he fertile imagination of Zacharia Sitchin, primarily.

I wold say, if this is not intentional trolling, then these delusions require professional help of some sort. Run, don't walk, to seek a mental competency consultation.

Wrong use of refutation, but basically everything you say is correct. There is no terrestrial body of Nibiru or planet X, unless you discredit any of our heavenly Jovians as Brown Dwarfs rather than as planets, which they probably are due to all the hydrogen and Helium Saturn and Jupiter have, just like a star would have and the fact they emit radiation too (just not electromagnetic radiation in the manner of nuclear fusion, which if they did would make them stars), because then you can count every terrestrial like moon like Europa and Titan to be planets rather than moons.

As for Annunaki, that isn't a species, just a Sumerian word for aliens.

As for saying they do or do not exist, you need proof. And as such since you dare claim they do not exist, the burden of proof falls upon you to prove this fact.

Good luck.

photoupload.org...

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Proof! Where! Let us all see it!

Are you blind?

Please! (and I don't mean your Anime either ... try soething with a wee bit of science)

Oh wow, you call this anime?

That is a person. Last time I check, anime is a 2 dimensional illustration, not a flesh living organism clearly in a craft with a white interior and an orange entity in the background next to some sort of control area with a screen clearly depicting a navigational scenery (similar to what you see through your wind shield, while driving). I mean it is all clearly there. The alien, the interior of a space ship, and zero fabrications that could be made from photoshop or a hoax. And I took this picture making it even more authentic, since the person who took it is here to retell it rather than randomly found off in the internet.

Who the heck are you trying to fool, besides you and your bloated ego?

"narcissistic personality disorder"; now thats a new one.

Actually, if you just take a moment of your time and look it up on wikipedia. It was first proposed by Heinz Kohut in 1968. There is nothing "new" about it, doll. But it amuses me, you just keep fabricating facts to suit your self-induce hysteria. Next, I expect you playing off like Ann Coulter from the Boondocks.

www.youtube.com...

But, I'm sorry, unless you have a Phd. in psychology, then you are wholly unqualified to make that determination.

Oh right... You must have a PhD to inform someone they have a problem, not a government or corporate license or anything like that?

By the way, here is one of the signs of have NPD:

"Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people "

You just proven to have that quality of NPD, Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Care to try again?

Care to not respond in a manner that degrades this forum to an anarchy of unintelligible foolery?
edit on 2-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Anthra,thats why we walk with them looking like them somewhat.To keep an eye on them.But the population is at that level again,if you know what I mean....This Planet's a living being we all must look out for even if some have to go.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

As for saying they do or do not exist, you need proof. And as such since you dare claim they do not exist, the burden of proof falls upon you to prove this fact.

I would say that is incorrect.......since you cannot prove a negative, the burden of proof falls on proving the positive

Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Anunnaki/Gods-Goddesses/Arc Angels ,Aliens all the same....Whatever word makes you most comfortable the facts remain....The works not for me to do ,it is yours.....Ive broken the cycle of re-birth many times.Have you?
You have to open yourself to spirituality.No one can do your homework for you.
If you need proof then seek and ye shall find I heard from someone high spiritually once...
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i am an alien! i have evidence to back it up! look

sorry i was gleep gloping at the time!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
Anthra,thats why we walk with them looking like them somewhat.To keep an eye on them.But the population is at that level again,if you know what I mean....This Planet's a living being we all must look out for even if some have to go.

Puuurlease!

Your really getting into your stride aren't you!

Give me one shred of evidence, no matter how small, that you are what you say you are......and I say you are delusional........and we'll take it from there.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I thought all you aliens were full of love and light?.......being so advanced and all that!

Remember, your on our planet......have some manners!

Not all, most are indifferent! Some just want to exploit. The few left may, at some point, help.

The presentation of "manners" is earned, like respect. When / if, you start to extend the same to off-worlders, then, maybe, you can begin to expect the same from us.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You really believe that you are an alien don't you?

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Alien knuckle bump.Cant expect everything to just be handed to them on a platter.

I left good proof/a clue in this thread turned arguement.If they want to see,its here....lol

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I agree I See You. In fact we are all indeed mixtures.Carl Sagan said we are made up of the stuff of the stars.

Carl Sagan would've kicked your behind, big time....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Did Carl not say this?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
come on! aliens don't have a since of humor? if you seen what i look like you world think i m an alien of some type!
i have very small ears perfect round head and bright blue eyes! but i am just super jesus thats all!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Alien knuckle bump.Cant expect everything to just be handed to them on a platter.

I left good proof/a clue in this thread turned arguement.If they want to see,its here....lol

Well I know that I am just a dumb Earthling (even though I know how to add punctuation to my ramblings, and how to reply to a post correctly) so....could you possibly direct me to this "proof" you claim is hidden away in your "Aliensreunited" thread please.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Your so buisy fighting with who I know not,that you've even missed it ....Spelling police wow..raise up.

Maybe I was poorly educated in this lifetime...ever think of that?Nit pick.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I would say that is incorrect.......since you cannot prove a negative, the burden of proof falls on proving the positive

You can prove a negative. For instance, by finding documents of Nazis killing Jews and I just prove no Nazis had acted to treat Jews with respect. That is proving the negative. So I just threw your ridiculous appeal to ignorance out of the window.

Good luck with that.

But I'd be glad to accommodate with authentic evidence.

edit on 2-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: corrected some spelling mistakes

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Your so buisy fighting with who I know not,that you've even missed it ....Spelling police wtf...raise up.

Sorry Mork......that's just a random list of characters

Please work on your diction, and provide the proof in a non "cryptic" way.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

do you have pictures to show! visual evidence helps the humans at least get a better understanding of what your talking about! super jesus! up up and away!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Your so buisy fighting with who I know not,that you've even missed it ....Spelling police wow..raise up.

Maybe I was poorly educated in this lifetime...ever think of that?Nit pick.

Does that mean you have no memories of previous lifetimes and what you learned during them???

BTW: Tell King God/Enki/Whatever TheF***, that I'm still waiting on the 4 oz. of five leafed goodness to be paid back..... with interest.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join