It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's funny how aliens only ever reveal themselves to the world, through ATS and other conspiracy websites....

Gee...It's almost as if they are really just trolls....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Om mani padme hum Unity,old words ,The mystery of the One is that it has become the many,the mystery of the many is that they will return to the One.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
It's funny how aliens only ever reveal themselves to the world, through ATS and other conspiracy websites....

Gee...It's almost as if they are really just trolls....

Nah.It's just a coincidence........really!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by rigel4

well OK ill bite..LOL...I fell im alien here..Not because im a past abductee but because im holy...I no longer feel i belong on the planet ,,,I'm so ready to go home..I love god so much that i really don't belong here any more..Well that's good enough for me..Good luck with your post

What you replying to me for , i had nothing sensible to say.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You, must be one of ZARXX choosen seven!! holy crap. please spare me great defender of the earth

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Gee...I wonder where you get that idea from ???

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Not to sound like Muldar Gimmie ,but the truth is all over the damn place....geez! Read a bit,watch Ancient Aliens,learn spiritual things,meditate,linguistics and history,its not that hard to see.Why,the best question ever!
Why Pyramids all over the world? Why same stories in all religions? Why alien paintings in petroglyphs and Egyprtian walls,in old art? W H Y? lol

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, here's my dog sitting in the backyard. She acts pretty normal most of the time, but I swear I am receiving telepathic messages from her ALL THE TIME! Stuff like, "get off your butt and get me another cookie!", or, "if you throw that tennis ball again I'm going to stuff it in your exhaust...", or, "take me for a ride in the car - and bring that cute Labrador from down the street, too..." Anyway - anyone want her - she makes my head hurt?

edit on 11/2/2011 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
I'm Anunnaki.Antu to be exact. Consort to King God An/Anu of Nibiru.
I'm just trying to find more friend's and family of my race as well as cousin races.Also to try in a last minute attempt,link Twin-Soul's and Soulmate's/Groupings back together.
We have had a long journey of incarnation's,and some have gotten lost or have forgotten.
This is the awakening.

Blessed be to all.

Annunaki is a human word, meaning aliens in Sumerian. Nibiru is also a human word from East Semitic languages meaning "crossing" or "point of transition."

The actual Annunaki do not call themselves Annunakis and they are from Andromeda (the galaxy), not some artificial planet orbiting the ream of our Solar System.

Originally posted by dcmb1409
I hear laughter from beyond the grave. could it be Zecharia Sitchin?

Snippets from source:

You know what is crazier than being a Sitchin believer? Being one to Wikipedia as a legitimate source. LOL!
edit on 2-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Not to sound like Muldar Gimmie ,but the truth is all over the damn place....geez! Read a bit,watch Ancient Aliens,learn spiritual things,meditate,linguistics and history,its not that hard to see.Why,the best question ever!
Why Pyramids all over the world? Why same stories in all religions? Why alien paintings in petroglyphs and Egyprtian walls,in old art? W H Y? lol

How is any of that proof that you are an alien?

Some people here may be doubting the nonresistance of aliens all together, most people are just throwing your specific claims out as being nothing more than garbage. Not a single thing you said in this post has any connection to what you said in the first post, I mean mediation maybe, but your experiences in meditation don't mean you're an alien.

Really that would be no different than a dream.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You must've missed some clue in my text....lol

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
hi super Jesus here. just some point's to make!

1 i am the only true alien here!
2 i died for your sins! and a little for me. i loved to party big time!
3 i like big butts and i can not lie!
4 superman was made in my image!
5 water in to wine? yeah i love the wine! also the cristal yo!
6 die and come back to life! oldest trick in the book. the bible is full of them!
7 i inspired, Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod. i did!

this is just a joke!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I'm Anunnaki.Antu to be exact. Consort to King God An/Anu of Nibiru.
I'm just trying to find more friend's and family of my race as well as cousin races.Also to try in a last minute attempt,link Twin-Soul's and Soulmate's/Groupings back together.
We have had a long journey of incarnation's,and some have gotten lost or have forgotten.
This is the awakening.
Blessed be to all.

Have you had enough of the pretenders, and non-beleivers yet?

There is little One can say other than: Caosg molap oma ge! But, don't hold that against them, for they know not, and desire not to learn. Its almost as if they truly aren't ready. Unfortunately, tis far to late to consider "ready".

I have suffered their "slings and arrows", but, I'm guessing you aren't attempting to help. Otherwise you would have provided some evidence of who / what you are. Unfortunately, that wouldn't make any difference, for they would make no attempt to understand. They do not desire understanding, and wish to remain enslaved to ... well thats part of the problem, they are enslaved to YOUR kind, or at least thats is what some think. That brings up yet another issue; your kind has been here so long that, you have become Terrestrial ourselves.

Anyway, welcome and good luck. Terrestrial Humans have little care or respect for anything "extra".

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I did'nt post this thread to fight your inner struggles spiritually along side of you between what is and what is'nt lol.

Anunnaki is a sound of vibrational tone that has to do with spiritual elevational level.It's old Sumerian.Not human.
Anuna is Niburian.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

How Many Are Alien Here?

Legal or illegal, its a logical question

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

The actual Annunaki do not call themselves Annunakis and they are from Andromeda (the galaxy), not some artificial planet orbiting the ream of our Solar System.

This is wholly untrue! Just where do you get ideas like this? And, more importantly; Why do you beleive it?

It is wholesale rubbish! Oma ge caosg molap.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Why?.......because that's what we humans do!

Couple of questions......what exactly were your expectations when you hit the submit button and posted this thread?
what sort of replies did you think you would get? what were you hoping to gain?

Did you really think "aliens" were going to reply to you?........I mean really?

Or were you just relieving the tedium?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

This is wholly untrue! Just where do you get ideas like this? And, more importantly; Why do you beleive it?

It is wholesale rubbish! Oma ge caosg molap.

Wholly untrue? I sure hope I don't see what Honey Wheat untrue looks like. LOL!

I am not lying to you. Grow up.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
SUG.ZAG.GU. Hey now!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
what i always loved about ATS is that good members will have posts deleted or often theyre banned for simply (innocently) posting a swear word. yet its quite ok to make threads like this.
it makes no sense, but hey thats ATS.

edit on 2-11-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join