It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

hello thermo,
iwas actually thinking about agartha when writing my post, iam now studying your blog,
thx for link

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Chamberf Its based on facts

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

A dog's head is a phenotype and a mutation isn't always done by a mere single gene. Besides you find a lot of strange stuff out there, but the point is. if it was truly random, even what you had said wouldn't be a factor.

Obviously a gene cannot change without a reason for it. And a water molecule will not spontaneously change into a carbon chain. However, yes it is random. Within the parameters available. One mere adjustment, and it changes accordingly. It is truly random in that sense. The varieties of keratin form anything from feathers to scales, and all because of a few simple random changes that cause the structure to change. Keratin will not spontaneously morph into what causes a liver to evolve. But it will randomly mutate from natural mistakes in the copy process into the available forms that the chemical in question would form from its mutation.

The closest similarity I can imagine is this. Lets say you want to curl up your finger. You send an electrical signal back and forth until the muscles move and do that. But one day in the womb of your grandchild, a mutation happens so that the message to cause this move instead causes them to uncurl. There will never be a mutation that randomly causes your hand to break all its bones and become an octopus, but the parameters, here being a simply on-off one, can change at random from mutations, which are as well random.

A whole chromosome? Looks like someone hasn't taken his biology. I am quite certain a dog's head isn't situated on a whole chromosome. However, I am sure chromosomal abnormalities like those that cause Down Syndrome wouldn't allow a dog's head to form on your back. Perhaps some weird tumor, but still, it wouldn't be barking if it was a tumor.

Figure of speech, don't Yes, a whole chromosome in the sense of the gene required to produce it. I've no clue what part of each chromosome makes up the face of a dog or a cow. But the genetic materials needed to change a cow head into a god head is vastly huge compared to the genes needed to produce a fingernail. Fact is a mutation in that fingernail will cause it to become a feather. No mutation will cause the head to become a different head. And actually, it may bark. There are people whom have been born with an accidental tumor that was a second face that could move and talk, because the neurons were co-dependent and the same signal to one did the same to the other.

Environment is not a person. It doesn't select anything. It affects your genes and thus alter is a correct word to use.

Selection requires no person nor being. If you're born with three legs, chances are it's not helpful and your environment will kill you. be it from tripping onto a rock, from being too slow for a flood, or what have you. The environment has selected you for death. If it was beneficial, say having your eye see IR frequencies for whatever reason, then the environment may select you to live, because now you can see that rabid bat about to bite you at night.

The environment selects. Without consciousness, without a mind. It simply does what the laws of the universe have programmed it to do. No different than gravity selecting Jupiter to take a hit from an asteroid over Earth. The laws dictate more gravity = greater chance.

But CO2 doesn't kill you unless ingest or breath in too much of it. But if you just breath some in, how is that any different from kissing someone, when we do frequently breath out CO2 into each other's mouths? Does your logic is still flawed.

Once again you take something literally or bend it to your own whims to justify your own correction.

If the entire environment was CO2, you would die. In minutes you would die. If you breathed in CO2, and held your breathe, you would die. If you slowly changed the PPM of CO2 in a valley where people lived, they would not die right away, but one it became too much so that the brain could not feed on O2, you would die. There is no mutation that can happen to allow you to breathe CO2 AND use it. Do not bend this to your own will. This is fact.

Chaotically may be a more correct word than random. If genes mutate at random, then there is a probability of no change taking place and certainly no organism has remained entirely the same throughout its entire time being here. Since that is true, it is not random.

Not true. Lock an organism into an engineered environment that can never hurt the dna of the organism, and it will never change in its life time. Make the conditions so that any slight change will kill it, and it will never change in generations, because all other parameters of mutation are not viable....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Who invented Fiber optics?Lazers,Transistors,F-18's,Pc's,DNA engineering,explosives,all that!?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Man will never find the gd missing link cause there aint one!
Its true....As now,genetic errors.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
Chamberf Its based on facts

Ok then.

Show me the proof.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Genes do change at random, and indeed chaos in no different than random at this point of example. A photon hitting you right now may randomly cause a mutation in a cell that dooms you to cancer years from now. A single write error may be changing a sperm or egg you have and causing your child to be albino or something. It happens at random. With no real reason usually, but also reasons from the environment's toxins or radiation, or maybe the copier protein just felt like being a jerk and some vibration locked up a single codex and removed it. I can't taste bitterness, for example. The gene does not show low level, nor high level, on a test that creates a helix and detects it with a tracer. It is simply not there. I get a blank answer from the computer (this being a freshman year biology lab on your own genes). I was shocked, as I never actually realized that yea, I've drunken days old milk without tasting a single thing wrong with it. Because I did not have the genes to produce the receptors. This is not my environment causing this. This is a total flook, there but for the grace of God.

Okay then explain why the gene occurs in the first place.

Genes are a constructed term. They don't actually exist beyond humans calling it that. Richard Dawkins invented memes, for example, to describe the same effect in culture. The term is used to describe the concept of what the specific codex and combinations of information within DNA do and cause. A gene is a trait. We call blue eyes a gene, but the reality is that gene does not exist. It's simply a term of a collection of genetic data, scattered across the chromosomes, that come together to construct the specific protein that shows blue.

Why do they happen? Because a billion something years ago plants evolved and put out oxygen, and anything else became nonviable. Genetic data piled together into vacuoles to survive the "oxygen catastrophe". Genes happen because natural selection killed any other way to do it.

You are being hysterical and clearly debating evolution by basis of an outdated concept already proven false. The theory of evolution by Charles Darwin has been proven false, while the theory of adaptive evolution by Lamarck has been proven correct by the following studies:

False.

Your data is easily understandable through natural selections.

Example 1: Anyone who couldn't starve died. The environment selected good fasters. Probably how fat evolved. There are, believe it or not, people whom exist that cannot actually store fat well, because the body doesn't have the traits to do it as well as a fat person. It's called high metabolism. It's why I can down a box of cookies every other day and never gain a pound so long a walk up and down around 300 stairs every day, and my friend can do the same and gain 60 pounds in a matter of a few months.

^ I don't see any fat people adapting to their environment, One would think their genes would "change" under your views, to become more fit. I don't see that guy loosing any weight because his genes changed to adapt to his high food intake. And you're telling me that starvation can cause an altercation in genes? Then why are there so many fat people?

Example 2: A scientific study would actually look at the food intake in total. A fat person will eat more. He will pass on the traits to eat more to his children. This is freaking obvious.

So ahem, narcissist you've just been proven you don't know evolution.

So yea, where's the actual procedure and data for your so-called proof? I just blew a whole through both.

Now try bringing that back on topic.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wanna Sumerian lesson from the movie the Forth Kind?Chamberf that was directed to.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Good thing this isn't baseball...you have two strikes!

Oh please... not the strikes. I swear I'll be a good employer. LOL!

You are making no sense!

Am I? Clearly you should know that time and space are interconnected like a fabric as hinted by Einstein and as such it wouldn't be so hard if you have telekinetic abilities to be able to move yourself across space and time and in that manner teleport from one place to another. And you should also know that telepathy is the sending of information should also be an indication of telekinesis and such, you should be fully capable of teleportating a whim.

You know very little about your own technology! Not surprising.

I know that anyone who is smarter than human would find human technology to be simple, why are you trying to make it out to be more difficult than it actually is?

Zhor'i, IF it is a language (currently unknown on Earth, so I presume yoou made that up), isn't from Andromeda

Zhor'i are what the Andromedan species calls themselves. Zhor'i means people just as Zhor is person. The strong 'eee' that would be spelled with an 'i' indicated plurality. All Zhor people know this.

The Zhor'i are called Annunaki, Gods, and Angels by humans. Since you don't know what Annunaki call themselves and don't know how they pronounce their female's names in their own language, then clearly you are not an Annunaki and not an alien.

Since all aliens know the Zhor'i as the Zhor'i are the dominate alien species in this section of the Universe. Well actually it is more than the Universe, but that would cause a whole lot of eyes to pop open if they knew of that.

The Zhor'i come from a planet called Raez, which is a beautiful huge terrestrial planet with gold lace atmosphere that orbit a white dwarf star slightly smaller than the planet. The Zhor'i are fungivores and insectivores, they cannot digest red meat or chlorophyll. They have mastered psychoronic technology, which is the most advance form of the technology of universe, relying on an extremely small particle, even smaller than the hypothetical planck particle. Their civilization is over eight hundred and twenty million years old. They are extremely pacifistic, except during periods of retaliation when their life in endanger. They also possess the strongest military in the universe which monitors all checking points between interstellar species to prevent any conflict and assist in the collect secure survival of all sentient species. The Zhor'i don't use currency and possess two full stages of prominent development and growth, while humans only have one. The Zhor'i have a low resistance to radiation, way lower than humans and prefer colder climates due to their relatively higher body temperatures because of an incredibly thin but very dense layer of blubber around the body. Their bones are much more dense than a humans and their skull is structure to hold much more brain mass in much tighter structure of the skull as exposed by the star child findings performing on UFO hunters.

Their ruler is a woman by the title of Rascha'al, which originally mean "Beautiful Sunshine" in the old Zhor'i tongue.

They originally had establish a colony on Earth about 700 million years ago, but abandoned it about 500 million years ago. They sought to create human life relatively recently in that time frame but still quite a long time ago in human retrospects. However, their influence with Earth during that time may explain the emergence of primates from rats.

All aspects of human culture from songs, music, art, architecture, martial arts, philosophy, acting, and story writing comes from them. So it is quite obvious you just exposed yourself as a hoax when you say your kind doesn't regularly engage in speech, when they would have to if all human culture is nothing more than bizarre, awkward, and poor talented reflection of your own, supposing you were in fact a Zhor or Andromedan (which you prefer, since you clearly didn't even knew what your kind call themselves).

Also, I understand that most truly advanced species no longer use speech. My people don't, except for the very young. Seems children still like it.

Don't use speech? LOL! Pronunciations in language are used in telepathy otherwise you would be communicating in Spanish to someone who only understand English. How would you suppose that would work? Say I spoke only Chinese and you telepathically communicated with thoughts that are in English; how am I suppose to know what you had said?

As you can see, speech would still be important even in a telepathic communicating species in order for meanings of thoughts to be upheld.
edit on 2-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Those in tune speak all languages...not limited.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I spare everyone quoting the lengthy post.

I'm not questioning MIT, I in fact think it is a fine institution which I highly respect. I also don't question the findings of the study. Peer review however is part and parcel of proper scientific inquiry, which you should know, given the academic credentials that you claim to posses. And I don't even want to go into what it would take (and how long) to replace a theory as accepted and proven as Darwinism. Uh yes, and questioning the MIT is un-american since when exactly? If you told that an MIT scientist, I'm pretty sure you'd get a blank stare followed by hearty laughter.

You authoritatively stated that Darwinism has been proven false and has been replaced with Lamarckism. I challenged this statement and all you got to defend your statement is a study which, while presenting some interesting findings, has not replaced Darwinism as the currently accepted theory of evolution.

You wildly speculate about my personal beliefs (and you're way off, not surprisingly), which is odd for the academically trained person that you are.

So, your options are

a) Retract your statement that Lamarckism has replaced Darwinism as the currently generally accepted theory of evolution (perhaps because you are a supporter of Lamarckism and therefore a bit too forward)

b) Or point me to i.e. the MIT or other reasonably acceptable Institutions and Universities that have abandoned Darwinism for Lamarckism. If you can do that, I'll be happy to admit that you were right and I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Raez is younger than Anunnaki......We have the strongest military might! Your our cousin's.Anunnaki are the first to try EMOTIONS incarnate.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

I am not questioning MIT

You did question MIT and you are being ridiculous.

Originally posted by Irunini
Raez is younger than Anunnaki......We have the strongest military might! Your our cousin's.Anunnaki are the first to try EMOTIONS incarnate.

Raez is over Ten billion years old. It is one of the oldest planets in the universe, which is evident because it orbits around a White Dwarf Star.
edit on 3-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: Billion, not million. What was I thinking? LOL!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Where is Raez that name has strange draw.

The name seems linked to South America which in turn does have some andromedan bases. Those bases connect up the continent, all the way into Canada and under the ocean, Lemuria area. But from what I understand there are so many frequency channels. This is not just one group, and there is teamwork going on. And as to my connection and experience there for some reason am being blocked. Not allowed to say.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Zhor'i are what the Andromedan species calls themselves. Zhor'i means people just as Zhor is person. The strong 'eee' that would be spelled with an 'i' indicated plurality. All Zhor people know this.

The Zhor'i are called Annunaki, Gods, and Angels by humans. Since you don't know what Annunaki call themselves and don't know how they pronounce their female's names in their own language, then clearly you are not an Annunaki and not an alien.

Really?!? Then why, pray tell, has my Mother not told me this? Actually, Mother tells me that this is completely untrue. The word "Zhor" is not part of any spoken language in the "known" parts of Andromeda. And, it certainly is not a part of my species language(s)

I never claimed to be Annunaki, I am Andromd.

You are clearly exibiting serious logic issues, you may want to check that. Something else ... you may want to make you comments frm thread to thread a bit more cnsistant, you are seeming to be the 14 yr old with to much tie. Have your mom or dad get on here; I can tell the how to limit your internet usage to specific times and sites. It might help. In the mean time finish your education.

edit on 3-11-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Are you two collage students?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm from planet Zoton mate

ffs the world is mad ... lol
edit on 3/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

I am not questioning MIT

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

You did question MIT and you are being ridiculous.

Raez is over Ten million years old. It is one of the oldest planets in the universe, which is evident because it orbits around a White Dwarf Star.
edit on 3-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

Really? Ok, whatever you say Dr. PhD Annunaki... you're just as delusional as those space chicks on dope.

And it may not have been part of your undergraduate studies..but 10 million years doesn't make it even close to an old Planet...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Zhor'i Zhor'a like last Polish names like Olzuski=male Olzuska=feminine

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Zoharastrianism? Hmmm,where did that word come from?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join