It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Liar....YHWH is thee devil.Mix you all up!Jerk.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

If you find being associated with "fallen angles" or demons to be rather offensive, then I guess you will find it even more offensive when you discover your "ascended masters" have been lying to you, and that your new age teachers have been influenced by seducing spirits exactly how the bible said things would play out in the last days.

And I hope you know that by Believing in this new age deception you are playing right into the great luciferian end game where thousands of new agers will being deceived on a mass scale into worshipping the anti-Christ.

Oh and before you say this is all something Christianity made up, I dare you to take a look at the old-testament which was written over some 4000 years ago.

RevGen
edit on 3-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
Liar....YHWH is thee devil.Mix you all up!Jerk.

Do you understand that's essentially blasphemy?

RevGen

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Have you had enough of the pretenders, and non-beleivers yet?

There is little One can say other than: Caosg molap oma ge! But, don't hold that against them, for they know not, and desire not to learn. Its almost as if they truly aren't ready. Unfortunately, tis far to late to consider "ready".

I have suffered their "slings and arrows", but, I'm guessing you aren't attempting to help. Otherwise you would have provided some evidence of who / what you are. Unfortunately, that wouldn't make any difference, for they would make no attempt to understand. They do not desire understanding, and wish to remain enslaved to ... well thats part of the problem

Are you trying to speak for an entire human race? Thas is called judgment.
Do not judge.
Some of us are open.
Do not show yourself to be closed.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by toltecnightmare
reply to post by Irunini

please stop the madness, ats! can we get this off of the front page at least? I feel like i'm either being insulted or people are encouraging a mentally ill individual.

Some people close to me have suffered mental illness, it should never be taken lightly. I don't intend this comment to be insulting, I simply notice similarities between some of these comments and things I have observed before.

Symptoms of chronic/serious mental illness: Acute, "positive" symptoms (at least one of these usually present, at least during an exacerbation of illness): Distorted perceptions; loss of contact with reality; Delusions. Hallucinations. Disordered, disorganized and confused thinking. Unstable and inappropriate emotions. Bizarre behavior; impaired judgment.
Link
The rest of us need to back off criticizing someone who needs help and understanding.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
oohh.. the fighting starts...

Who's in?...My money is on the born again christian dude....or, wait...the Andromeda chick...uh..dang..I don't know...
anyone know what the spread is?

Holy Mackarel.... what happened to the normal people?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

Glad to see another believer, ats could do with more like minded individuals such as your self.

What these newagers and atheists don't understand is no amount of hatred will ever stop us spreading the truth and exposing demonic deception for what it is, because we are already expected to be hated, Jesus warned that anyone that followed him would be persecuted in the last days,

RevGen

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

If you find being associated with "fallen angles" or demons to be rather offensive, then I guess you will find it even more offensive when you discover your "ascended masters" have been lying to you, and that your new age teachers have been influenced by seducing spirits exactly how the bible said things would play out in the last days.

And I hope you know that by Believing in this new age deception you are playing right into the great luciferian end game where thousands of new agers will being deceived on a mass scale into worshipping the anti-christ.

Ascended Masters?! Don't have any! New Age crap?!? No sorry don't subscribe.

By the time that the whole "New Age" stuff started I was already an Adept of Western Ceremonial Magick, so I just kind of laughed, and pressed on. I also don't subscribe to the whole "ascended Masters" idea, especially now since I am a high level adept, and have transcended the need for a "Master".

Your whole thing with YHVH and Lucifer is a rich one. YHVH, or the God of the Bible vs Lucifer is the most misunderstood idea you Terrans have. Your God has murdered little children, abused children and adults, caused great suffering, and has had more Humans killed in his name than any other entity in existance. While Lucifer has done ...what exactally? From what I've read, that would be very little except attempt to bring the light. Now, please don't misunderstand. I worship nothing! And, respect everything.

In my view your YHVH, just as Lucifer are nothing more than tools to be used as required to cause change in conformity.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

LOL, maybe you should consult with a doctors/psychologist.. oh and the moon is made of cheese!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I worship nothing! And, respect everything.

No you don't that is a complete lie and we both know it.

You worship Lucifer (by defending him) and respect nobody, not even yourself since you deny the existence of your true creator and are there for being intellectuality dishonest with yourself.

Btw you sound like another typical angry atheist with a hardened heart (nothing new to be seen here folks).

Its funny how these so called "extraterrestrials" always spread a false gospel and attack Christ.

Coincidence? I think not, and your not fooling me.

RevGen

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well, this one time, at band camp, I watched an episode of Happy Days and Richie Cunningham was able to count to 5 in Tunisian Camel Jockey: Ick, Mock, Cloon, Lock and Quinum. It wasn't Tunisia at all, but Niburian!

All the TV Viewers were laughing, but only Richie and I, and I suppose all of the other Niburians who were out there, only we knew what he was REALLY saying!

No one here will remember that episode, but in all seriousness, dude, no one here is an Alien from another planet and if you think you are, wow, let me know if you really think you are, I can hook you up with the best doctors in Hollywood!

If you really think you're an Alien, serious, please seek help. You gotta learn to separate Star Trek or Star Wars from the real world.

You're not an alien, trust me.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Alien here.
Straight from Uranus.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

I was born in a planet called "Krypton"

My name is "Kal-El"

I grew up in a small town in kansas when my survival pod crashed here when my home planet was destroyed.

You can call me Clark, I have super human strength and I can also fly.

The rumors of my death were slightly exaggerated, If you ever run in to a bald man named Lex stay away from him. He is bad news.

You don't have to believe me, just take my word for it

tl;dr

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

LOL

funny that seems to come from Uranus too.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Are you trying to speak for an entire human race? Thas is called judgment.
Do not judge.
Some of us are open.
Do not show yourself to be closed.

Appologies.

You are correct, and I had a wee slip. I am very aware that some are much more open than others, heck, I live with a few of them.

Though, I really do try to not do as many Terrestrial Humans do, and lump you all into one bin. There are many of you with open inquiring minds, truly the best examples of Terrestrial Humans. And it is an Honor to be able to live among you, even for my short time. I truly hope that I will be able to return the kindness extended to me and my family.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

exactly, "even if evidence had been provided" which it wasnt, wonder why?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Yes that's right, a " wee slip" due to your God hating and angry attitude.

Stop making excuses for your lack of morals atheist.

RevGen

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I know some "terrestrial" that might believe the kid

edit on 3-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I know some "terrestrial" that might believe the kid

Haha... Way to go Unknown Soldier.. Giorgio to the rescue...No more bad hair days!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Hello Anthra how you doing on the ship these days? How is mother doing? Anyway i found this one kid on youtube called Elliot Brown aka Cassius Plejaren "Plejarenway"'s (i.e. Cassius2012 / PriestCassius / Elliot Brown, etc.) he has so many names. He says he is from the Pleiades and i thought of you and thought he might be right up your alley. Maybe you can combine forces and save the earth together from the Reptilians. He hates the Reptilians too. Have not heard from him he may have returned back to his planet. Maybe if you try and channel him you can tell him we said hi and to tl;dr

He may not be going with the same flock of seagulls look these days, he might be a mermaid now

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join