It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I am!!!!

Just Illegal though

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

actually, my people, have infiltrated the op's top secret, D.U.M.B.S. And found this is the true picture of our great leader. He's our hero.

just playing mods, i thought it was funny. If distasteful please edit. lol

edit on 3-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
Which God? There are quite a few if you study Paganism.Good luck/kharma on your God as well...

Why God and not a Goddess?lol.

Namaste
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

I feel you have done exactly that, studied and got so caught up in your studies coupled with feeling alienated due to sitting at home to much on your own studying

We all feel alienated sometimes so unless you have some super technology on you that you can show us i call BS crazies,

But anyway i'm going to shoot with some questions... just to start with

How do you travel the vast distances of space ?

Where are the citys located on mars? other then the face?

Who built the Pyramids & how ?

Where is Nibiru located now?

What sort of weapons do the annunaki have?

How many AU is Nibiru from its sun? and of what mass is its sun?

How old is the human race?

edit on 3-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
errrrrr, you forgot David Wilcock and David Icke on your last last trip here..please take them with you when you leave..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

what are you on about? I don't even read your posts, because at the first encounter you were disqualified of my time.

Sleep well!

Wait you are saying you believe the lady that went to the moon and was saved by tall Nordic aliens from another dimension, but you don't believe me when i tell you I am from planet Krypton?

I do not recall a first encounter with you, did it involve probes and little grey men?

Why you no believe me?

edit on 3-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Maybe We are all Aliens! I know I am

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

just 9/11 truth debunkers and their overlords.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hello my name is Zeldar. I'm from the planet Beldar, my leader is Zeldar, and we shop at Walmart.

I'm Zeldar, from the planet Beldar. Which is eight zillion judibeeks from Saturn. I was on my way home one day when thrown off pattern. Landed on earth, no where to go...a hole in my megaboomp. I landed in a field with green leafy trees. They looked kind of odd to me.

edit on 11/3/2011 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

lacrimosa I just turned 50.SA

50 earth years?

Perhaps IQ50. I know of no 50-year-olds that use "lol" and other such teenage texting slang.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I'm Anunnaki.Antu to be exact. Consort to King God An/Anu of Nibiru.
I'm just trying to find more friend's and family of my race as well as cousin races.Also to try in a last minute attempt,link Twin-Soul's and Soulmate's/Groupings back together.
We have had a long journey of incarnation's,and some have gotten lost or have forgotten.
This is the awakening.

Blessed be to all.

Stars and flags for you... maybe not flags but stars.

You know, what does annunaki look like? do they look like grey aliens? gotta give me a visual image in my head so I know whether or not I am an annunaki or not.. u know?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Hello my name is Zeldar. I'm from the planet Beldar, my leader is Zeldar, and we shop at Walmart.

I'm Zeldar, from the planet Beldar. Which is eight zillion judibeeks from Saturn. I was on my way home one day when thrown off pattern. Landed on earth, no where to go...a hole in my megaboomp. I landed in a field with green leafy trees. They looked kind of odd to me.

edit on 11/3/2011 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

Hello Zeldar I am Kel-El from the planet Krypton

You may have heard of me

I believe i have encountered this field of strange leaves you speak of as well

Wall mart does not make uniforms or gear in my species size

I shop at big and tall stores, I like beer and wings at hooters

Nice to meet another fellow alien

edit on 3-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

Hey fellow traveler! I've been stranded here for quite a while now. (Since 1947 when our saucer got a flat somewhere over some desert land in N.America, and got confiscated by some Government goons). Do you think you guys could give me a ride back to Zeta Reticuli? I can't give ya gas money now...but I can pay ya back when I get there.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
According to the Bible all Christians are aliens, so your thinking of little green men from outer space is well predated by the real aliens.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

AN always strikes a chord,lol Many would be quite suprised to know of who AN/Enki was before he passed the body 2yrs ago.

Care to elaborate on this?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
i'm eighteen and open minded. Just because people here write off the possibilities so quickly does not mean we all do. But I had an understanding that the Annunaki use humans, and were directly related to the illuminati, and i believe them to be evil in intent... am i wrong? I know little... and I admit this; however, what has been happening in the world is not right. Help me understand.
edit on 11/3/2011 by Gosda because: hi

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi,

Glad to meet you! I am of a reptilian type, don't know exact species. After being born as a human I forgot everything about my real self.... if only someone could help *sigh*.

Edit: forgot to mention, for some reason I was incarnated as a shark and then as a wolf before being human, weird huh?

Regs.
edit on 3/11/2011 by SassyCat because: important detail!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I wish I was an Alien.. I hate it here.

I like the Earth, I just don't like the World

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Wow! I didn't know defending something was the same as worshiping it. Oh wait! Its not!! Ya know, I can defend something I don't even like ... if its being treated unfairly.

I never denied the existance of your lesser god, only his position. And for what its worth, I have been known to do a "favor" for YHVH from time to time, Lucifer has yet to receive the same.

Your ideas are primative, and they did serve your species well for a time, but, this really IS a new age. You have gained the ability to travel to the stars (did you know that the US has 8 starships? All of American manufacture.). There may well be a planet who holds the very opinion of you (evil, fallen angel, Luciferian type), as you do of them. You need to get a grip. You are not alone, and you will have to learn to play nice. Others are bigger and "badder" than you can hope to be in the next few hundred years, and may take it upon themselves to "spank" you back to your home world.

That happened to my people long ago, and we were enslaved for 1000's of years. If you don't want the same, I suggest you loose the attitude, and become responsible Galatic citizens.

Listen mate, if your truly Alien then Teleport yourself to my front door & we will see the truth, Keep insulting My creator, lesser God you say, mate at least he ain't some messed up old has been who thinks he's an alien child swapped with a stillborn human child via a deal with the US government,.... I just made the mistake of discovering Zeta Talk ... OMG isn't it funny how all these Alien nut jobs really suffer from head up ass syndrome ... LORD JESUS CHRIST is my saviour, hate me, I am loved by something more huge than you could ever be ... your masters days are numbered my gray googly eyed friend

edit on 3/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: Because I can

edit on 3/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I was actually born here, but my grandparents were aliens.

does that count?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Okay wait... You replied to this

Appologies. You are correct, and I had a wee slip. I am very aware that some are much more open than others, heck, I live with a few of them. Though, I really do try to not do as many Terrestrial Humans do, and lump you all into one bin. There are many of you with open inquiring minds, truly the best examples of Terrestrial Humans. And it is an Honor to be able to live among you, even for my short time. I truly hope that I will be able to return the kindness extended to me and my family.

With this-

Yes that's right, a " wee slip" due to your God hating and angry attitude. Stop making excuses for your lack of morals atheist. RevGen

Why do you guys always have to do this? By you guys I mean Christians.. I read the other post from AnthraAndromeda aswell- and she/he is just stating his opinion and experience like everyone else.. I really don't get how you make the conclusion that anyone who disagrees, "hates" God.. It's beyond me.

And I'm really sorry to say this but it really is self righteous people like you that make people dislike Christianity. Really. It's sad. Please just stop it. You ridicule and judge. That is not what your God teaches, so in fact, you are the one with the lack of morals.

Please just look at yourself first before you judge others so harshly.

In regards to some replies posted in another thread.. I wanted to say this exact same thing to you. Now that someone else has also pointed it out- I feel you should read it again and really try to understand the concept.

Posted By AnthraAndomeda-

There may well be a planet who holds the very opinion of you (evil, fallen angel, Luciferian type), as you do of them.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: to add

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join