It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARINES TO OAKLAND POLICE: 'You Did This To My Brother'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Rodney King was not killed by the Police either.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by WingedBull

Funny how often the Constitution is being left out of these discussions. Sure, OWS supporters in these forums have spoken of the Constitution but it is absent from OWS' own discussions it seems. The Constitution is of little import to them (as it is our elected officials); it is not the rule of law they want but the rule of men.

Whom wrote and agreed to the secular Constitution of 1776 but MAN?

We all had been following the secular rule of law by man for the past 2 centuries, a set of guidelines and rules for peaceful co-existant within a society, even if we still observe our religious faiths in private and personal space.

I'm at a loss here. Why go off the rails about religion when he never even mentioned religion? Is that another of those distraction tactics I keep hearing about?

OWS does not seek to overthrow the Constitution or even the gov, or any amendments.

Well now, I supposed that all depends on which OWSer you talk to, and what day it is. I've seen and heard plenty of calls to either scrap or ignore the Constitution.

It only seeks that the gov for bloody once listen to the cries of suffering by the 99%, being that the gov are the supposed elected legislators/leaders of society, and find solutions to alleviate us all.

Negative, young sir. The government's job is to govern, not babysit. That's why it's called GOVERNment.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Yeah, I saw photos of the same sorts of injuries on them as evidence of "brutality". Not sure what the hell they'd do if anyone ever got brutal on 'em for real.

But that is what some of them want. They want a Kent State moment, hoping for it.

I've said from the very beginning that it was only a matter of time until they started agitating for martyrs for the cause. If all these calls for violence in this "peaceful movement" are acted upon, they'll have more martyrs than they have time to bury.

Originally posted by nenothtu

If you've read history, their enthusiasm will remind you of the enthusiasm good English boys had marching off to Great War in the early days. And we know how well that turned out for everyone involved.

Same for the US soldiers marching off to the Civil War, laughing, smoking, joking, even having "picnics" on the march, and all the while saying they'd get an easy victory inside a week.

That didn't turn out quite like they planned, either.

Ah, for the misguided exuberance of youth! It has a silver lining, of a twisted sort though. If they act on these rumbly threats I'm hearing, there will be a LOT of them who are forever young.

A lot of their friends and families will be, too, and the survivors will have the rest of their lives to mull over their Glorious Victory..There'll be empty seat at the table for Thanksgiving dinner, though. I'm sure that will be OK with them, though. After all, it IS what they claim to want!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

The police might not have killed him, Which I got wrong, and I admit when I am wrong, but they, covered up the beaten of him , which lead to 10 shot dead by the army and police, with as many as 2,000 people injured.

On March 3, 1991, Rodney King and two passengers were driving west on the Foothill Freeway (I-210) through the Lake View Terrace neighborhood of Los Angeles. The California Highway Patrol (CHP) attempted to initiate a traffic stop. A high-speed pursuit ensued with speeds estimated at up to 115 mph first over freeways and then through residential neighborhoods. When King came to a stop, CHP Officer Timothy Singer and his wife, CHP Officer Melanie Singer, ordered the occupants under arrest.[7]

After two passengers were placed in the patrol car, five Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers (Stacey Koon, Laurence Powell, Timothy Wind, Theodore Briseno, and Rolando Solano) attempted to subdue King, who came out of the car last. In a departure from the usual procedure, which is to tackle and cuff a suspect, King was tasered, kicked in the head, beaten with PR-24 batons for over one minute, then tackled and cuffed. The officers claimed that King was under the influence of PCP at the time of arrest, which caused him to be very aggressive and violent towards the officers. The video showed that he was crawling on the ground during the beating and that the police made no attempt to cuff him

1992 Los Angeles Riots

I guess your going to state, I m wrong on Kelly Thomas also?

Just incase you are:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Three of the officers on the center front police line, from where the tear gas was fired and flash bang was thrown, have been identified. They are San Francisco Sheriff ESU officer Scott Bergstresser, officer Hugo Aparicio (both in top photo) and officer Ceciel Yambao

Now we have some faces and names to put to this outrage. San Francisco Sheriff officers on front line when Marine shot at Occupy Oakland

I hope there is a real investigation and the blue wall is not just immediately thrown up around these officers.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I guess the crorelation between revolutionary tactics like Occupy and the Kent State University Massacre...or the American Revolution for that matter...is there will be blood. There always is one way or another. Sadly, some effect and resolve will be felt..but the "occupiers" should look at history.

To complain is great. To take a stand is commendable. To stand together in unity is wonderful. But even so. After all is said and done...little change will be see in any immediate future.

In the 60's we promoted peace, love and stop the war. Sound familiar? End big busines! Down with the Elite! And you know what happened? Little. Even after 40 years, the tide never turned.

The rich got richer, the poor poorer, and war is still big business.

I am a big supporter of whats trying to be achieved here...but then again? Im still waiting for the changes we protested to happen in the 60's too.

The "Occupiers" need to see that. Some they will have to go home, to work, to scholl, to their churches and families. You cant fight in the streets forever without any of the above.

It will take a lonnnnnnggg time...if we're lucky to see anything come of all this.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm still wondering how this justifies a gleeful threat to murder other human beings?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
To complain is great. To take a stand is commendable. To stand together in unity is wonderful. But even so.

It also helps to have an articulate message and to be honest about that message, not hiding it behind spin and other rhetoric.

In the 60's we promoted peace, love and stop the war. Sound familiar? End big busines! Down with the Elite! And you know what happened? Little. Even after 40 years, the tide never turned.

What happened was those calling for the end to such things got themselves a little bit of power and found those things could enrich them.

The rich got richer, the poor poorer

Is that necessarily true?

and war is still big business.

That is not even debatable. We are facing a state of perpetual, indefinite"emergency" because the emergency is good for the economy.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Im sorry but all we know really is that he was hit by something for all we know the vet was hit by protesters throwing items and he got in the middle. Remember Oakland is VERY Anti Cop

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I would bet that the authorities placed and have been placing "agent provocateurs" in all of the peaceful protesting groups around the country so that when the authorities "feel like" using violence against the protesters they can do so whenever they want. This is very common and a clear violation of the US Constitution in spirit and letter.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT TODAY WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT OF TYRANNY!

THERE IS CONSTANT AND GRIEVOUS VIOLATIONS OF OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, THE BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OF THE US CONSTITUTION.

THE NATIONAL ELECTIONS HAVE BEEN AND ARE CONSTANTLY RIGGED SO THAT A FAIR LEGITIMATE
SELECTION OF LEADERS CANNOT OCCUR.

The military industrial complex continues to murder millions of innocents and the citizens have no way to rein in these rouge elements that do the bidding of other non US citizens.

THERE IS NO REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES DUE TO OUR CONGRESS BEING CONTROLLED BY LOBBYISTS THAT PAY OFF TO GET INFLUENCE.

The Founding Fathers knew that a day like this would come again, there is no other way at this point,
you cannot deal peaceably with tyrants.

Force is the ONLY thing this psychopathic creatures understand. The Second Amendment is the ONLY thing that can remove the tyrants from power.

Most importantly We The People, have the Constitutional and God given right to forcibly remove these criminals
from our government, this very minute.

There are a lot of elite shills in this forum that are trying to obfuscate the truth. They have failed.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You are absolutely right about the coverup, I intended not offense or disrespect, I just wanted to make sure that others reading this understood.

I would never say that concerning Kelly Thomas. I am well aware that he was beaten, by the police, to such a state that his face looked like nothing but meat, and that he died shortly after of his wounds. In fact, this is one issue that I have been keeping track of, now that there is an interim Chief of Police in Fullerton, the investigation is proceeding apace, and the primary (read first) officer is facing a life sentence if found guilty

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Im sorry but all we know really is that he was hit by something for all we know the vet was hit by protesters throwing items and he got in the middle. Remember Oakland is VERY Anti Cop

You are right in your assessment of Oakland's view of Police, but as far as what Scott Olsen was hit by:

OAKLAND -- An Iraq War veteran badly injured when police stormed an Occupy Oakland encampment last week is expected to make a full recovery, his roommate said Sunday.

Scott Olsen, 24, was badly hurt when he was hit in the head by a tear-gas canister fired by police trying to control a crowd that had swelled to 1,000 people on Tuesday night, according to witnesses.

Source

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

(bet the mannitol and steroids worked, without need for a lumbar csf drain)

anyways, its AWESOME he didn't need a craniotomy / burr hole and is improving.

It may be the turning point. Literally.

The occupiers are the vox populi; us zombies need them. Occupy needs a

figure head to rally behind. Despite the mass mind play, they need a leader....

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. -Alexander the Great

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
I would bet that the authorities placed and have been placing "agent provocateurs" in all of the peaceful protesting groups around the country so that when the authorities "feel like" using violence against the protesters they can do so whenever they want. This is very common and a clear violation of the US Constitution in spirit and letter.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT TODAY WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT OF TYRANNY!

The Founding Fathers knew that a day like this would come again, there is no other way at this point,
you cannot deal peaceably with tyrants.

Force is the ONLY thing this psychopathic creatures understand. The Second Amendment is the ONLY thing that can remove the tyrants from power.

Your message seems to be rather confused.

On one hand, you are telling us any violence is due to government provocateurs; yet on the other hand, you tell us any violence is justified as it is the only way to deal with the government.

Which is it? Is the violence justified and necessary to overthrow the government, or is violence only due to government provocateurs?

There are a lot of elite shills in this forum that are trying to obfuscate the truth. They have failed.

Thank you for proving the point that nenothtu, myself and others are trying to make; if we are not with you, we are the "enemy", "collaborators" or, as you said, "shills".

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
anyways, its AWESOME he didn't need a craniotomy / burr hole and is improving.

Yes it is.

It may be the turning point. Literally.

The occupiers are the vox populi

Are they? Or are they just one voice of many?

I doubt the populace would be so quick to follow OWS if they knew the messages and rhetoric being promoted.

. Occupy needs a

figure head to rally behind. Despite the mass mind play, they need a leader...

Like Napoleon?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Your message seems to be rather confused.

Really? Or is this little jab a clever manipulation to make me appear less credible?
These kind of comments remind me of what COINTELPRO psyops does when "working" .

On one hand, you are telling us any violence is due to government provocateurs; yet on the other hand, you tell us any violence is justified as it is the only way to deal with the government.

Come now ......you clearly know and understand what I am saying....

Which is it? Is the violence justified and necessary to overthrow the government, or is violence only due to government provocateurs?

What did the Founding Fathers say about tyranny and tyrants?
But wait you ALREADY know the answer. Still "working"?

Thank you for proving the point that nenothtu, myself and others are trying to make; if we are not with you, we are the "enemy", "collaborators" or, as you said, "shills".

I have to say if you believe that violence is NEVER acceptable to evict tyrannical rulers from the government in the USA....even though it is CLEAR that under the law of the land the US Constitution it DOES give The People that right....then of course, you are against The People.

It really doesn't matter though because I would bet that you are a paid operative working on behalf of the tyrants that rule us. But I have to say that sparing with psyops and other intel spooks on the internet is amusing.
edit on 31-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Dear police.I remember your gestapo tactics from the 60's.You rabid,steroid sucking lapdogs of the 1%.Damn you.Do keep in mind that when the citizens you've been assaulting go guerilla you'll be smashed.Starting in our urban centers,your doomed...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Dear police.I remember your gestapo tactics from the 60's.You rabid,steroid sucking lapdogs of the 1%.Damn you.Do keep in mind that when the citizens you've been assaulting go guerilla you'll be smashed.Starting in our urban centers,your doomed...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Come now ......you clearly know and understand what I am saying...

I'm afraid I do not, please tell us. Have the courage of your convictions, say what you mean and mean what you say. Either violence in the OWS group is necessary and justified in order to stand up to a tyrannical government or the violence is being used to discredit OWS. Which is it?

What did the Founding Fathers say about tyranny and tyrants?

Yes, and it had nothing to do with a slavering lust born of laziness.

I have to say if you believe that violence is NEVER acceptable to evict tyrannical rulers from the government in the USA....

I do not believe anyone here said that. The opinion being we are certainly not at the point.

even though it is CLEAR that under the law of the land the US Constitution it DOES give The People that right....then of course, you are against The People.

If you are not with us, you are the enemy, right?

It really doesn't matter though because I would bet that you are a paid operative working on behalf of the tyrants that rule us. But I have to say that sparing with psyops and other intel spooks on the internet is amusing.

As are morons and cowards.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The Los Angeles PD been doing this for years.. I think its just sad it took this to get the rest of you to care?

(This post not directed to delusional people who complain about the gov in one post and take up for police abusing the people in the next.. This post not directed to people who scream about the constitution year round and then bash people who attempt to use their rights. If you fall into those groups ignore me, because i will be ignoring you for sure.)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join